#1 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

 who i ask WHO?

#2 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

living tribunal and toaa.

#3 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

whos toaa

#4 Edited by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

 The One Above All (TOAA) is the highest power in the Marvel U. He is God for all intents and purposes. Other than that, maybe Thanos or someone with an incredibly powerful artifact like the Gauntlet or the Heart of the Universe. Or a cosmic Cube, but that gets confusing, since he was actually portrayed as one at one point. It's hard to say, now that he's been retconned again. The last I saw of him was in New Avengers: Illuminati. He was playing God, but on a smaller scale than during the Secret Wars.

#5 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i know now

#6 Posted by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

just Toaa not even LT

#7 Posted by Darth Erebos (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom, he already did

#8 Posted by lordraiden (8463 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"living tribunal and toaa."

LT, NO! TOAA is the only one who has a shot! It basically boils down to 2 TOAA's battling for supremecy!Darth Erebos said:
"Dr Doom, he already did"
As per The Boyender! Doom still didn't have what it takes to keep it :-)
#9 Posted by Resonate (14552 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Erebos said:
"Dr Doom, he already did"
#10 Posted by cpt_linger (2971 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Darth Erebos said:
"Dr Doom, he already did"
"
all your mothers together in a little group each with pitchforks and flame torches could do a better job of it than Dr. Douche!
#11 Posted by Resonate (14552 posts) - - Show Bio

I think your words are slightly biased and extremely incorrect

#12 Posted by cpt_linger (2971 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"I think your words are slightly biased and extremely incorrect"
nah yeah Dr. Doom is preeeeeeeeeeeetty powerful...
and extreeeeme
#13 Posted by lordraiden (8463 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"I think your words are slightly biased and extremely incorrect"

Not really :-) just seams that way from a Doom Fan's point of view!
#14 Posted by Darth Erebos (332 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Ego said:
"living tribunal and toaa."

LT, NO! TOAA is the only one who has a shot! It basically boils down to 2 TOAA's battling for supremecy!Darth Erebos said:
"Dr Doom, he already did"
As per The Boyender! Doom still didn't have what it takes to keep it :-)"
does that even matter? doom beat him, as easy as that
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Erebos said:
"lordraiden said:
"Ego said:
"living tribunal and toaa."

LT, NO! TOAA is the only one who has a shot! It basically boils down to 2 TOAA's battling for supremecy!Darth Erebos said:
"Dr Doom, he already did"
As per The Boyender! Doom still didn't have what it takes to keep it :-)"
does that even matter? doom beat him, as easy as that"

the beyonder was just playing aruond letting dr doom think he was in control i dont think doom can beat someone who can warp space
#16 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio

because he was retconned

#19 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"because he was retconned"
huh?
#20 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio

well, what happened to him or what he was back then, was changed so as if it never happened.

#21 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

"Q"

Can beat the Beyonder

#22 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

The One-Above-All

#23 Posted by Iron Doom (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin, Korvac, All the Eternals:)

#24 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"Odin, Korvac, All the Eternals:)"
I don't think so.
#25 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with Heart of The Universe?

#26 Edited by SeSAW (3695 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Thanos with Heart of The Universe?"
Yes and TOAA thats it before he was retconned. Now Galactus at full power has a shot.
#27 Edited by Tevnoba (3449 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
""Q"

Can beat the Beyonder"
No he can not, not even close, not even a challenge.  "Q" is a reality warper, but not actually omnipotent.  The Beyonder just ignores him.


One-Above-You said:
"Thanos with Heart of The Universe?"
This would be a truly monumental cosmic fight, as they would both be equals.

Iron Doom said:
"Odin, Korvac, All the Eternals:)"
No, not even close - all of the Celstials, Eternals, Inhumans, mutants, high fathers and their underling gods and the Wathchers could not even get the Beyonder to really notice them.

One-Above-You said:
"The One-Above-All"
This would be a truly monumental cosmic fight, as they would both be equals.

Darth Erebos said:
"Dr Doom, he already did"
No he did not beat the Beyonder.  He stole some of the Beyoders power but could not control it or truly make it a part of himself.  It was external control of that power - if he had truly had control Doom would not have needed to sleep.

nathandan1222 said:
"whos toaa"
The One Above All (There are 2 in marvel one is the Overdeity of the Marvel Actuality and the other is the Highest Celestial)

Ego said:
"living tribunal and toaa."
Only TOAA, LT can not affect the Beyonder.
#28 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Perfect Cell said:
""Q"

Can beat the Beyonder"
No he can not, not even close, not even a challenge.  "Q" is a reality warper, but not actually omnipotent.  The Beyonder just ignores him.


One-Above-You said:
"Thanos with Heart of The Universe?"
This would be a truly monumental cosmic fight, as they would both be equals.

Iron Doom said:
"Odin, Korvac, All the Eternals:)"
No, not even close - all of the Celstials, Eternals, Inhumans, mutants, high fathers and their underling gods and the Wathchers could not even get the Beyonder to really notice them.

One-Above-You said:
"The One-Above-All"
This would be a truly monumental cosmic fight, as they would both be equals.

Darth Erebos said:
"Dr Doom, he already did"
No he did not beat the Beyonder.  He stole some of the Beyoders power but could not control it or truly make it a part of himself.  It was external control of that power - if he had truly had control Doom would not have needed to sleep.

nathandan1222 said:
"whos toaa"
The One Above All (There are 2 in marvel one is the Overdeity of the Marvel Actuality and the other is the Highest Celestial)

Ego said:
"living tribunal and toaa."
Only TOAA, LT can not affect the Beyonder."
thanks
#29 Posted by King Saturn (218920 posts) - - Show Bio
No One can actually defeat the Classic Beyonder... except Bugs Bunny

lol
#30 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"No One can actually defeat the Classic Beyonder... except Bugs Bunny

lol
"

hahahaha and stan lee
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio

Me.

Moderator
#32 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Me."

you?
#33 Posted by lordraiden (8463 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Erebos said:
"lordraiden said:
"Ego said:
"living tribunal and toaa."

LT, NO! TOAA is the only one who has a shot! It basically boils down to 2 TOAA's battling for supremecy!Darth Erebos said:
"Dr Doom, he already did"
As per The Boyender! Doom still didn't have what it takes to keep it :-)"
does that even matter? doom beat him, as easy as that"

No, the Beyonder was experimenting! Take a look at the picture below, and tell me how much Doom pales in comparison to that cosmic motley crew :-)



Everyone in that panel feared the Beyonder because he was well beyond their power, and you'll notice the LT in there! And your trying to tell me Doom is higher on the ladder than any of them!
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Me."

you?"
YES!
Moderator
#35 Posted by lordraiden (8463 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Thanos with Heart of The Universe?"

Not even!

Iron Doom said:
"Odin, Korvac, All the Eternals:)"
You must be joking?
#36 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

LT or White phoenix

#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phoenix, Dr. Doom, Vance, or Stan Lee XD

#38 Posted by lordraiden (8463 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"White Phoenix, Dr. Doom, Vance, or Stan Lee XD"
NO

Scarlet Thor said:
"LT or White phoenix"

And NO! LT couldn't do squat, take a look at that picture I posted earlier, have a look at who's in it, from the biggest outside of TOAA, as in LT, to the rest of the cosmic deities, ie Eternity, death, mephisto, lord order and master chaos! no one outside of TOAA can take pre-retcon Beyonder!
#39 Posted by Hagane Enna (7388 posts) - - Show Bio

and Chuck Norris

#40 Posted by lordraiden (8463 posts) - - Show Bio
Hagane Enna said:
"and Chuck Norris"

Well, that kinda goes without saying, lol
#41 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

But the LT is suposed to be the ultimate judge in all posible universes...

#42 Posted by lordraiden (8463 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"But the LT is suposed to be the ultimate judge in all posible universes..."

ultimate judge under TOAA, The Boyonder is more or less a young TOAA in his early stages,  which puts him well above the LT, which is why everyone feard him in the Marvel U back in the day, till he got retconned! LT's powers hold no sway over the Beyonder, all Beyonder would have to do is click his fingers to erase LT!
#43 Posted by Tevnoba (3449 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Me."

you?"
YES!"
In your wildest dreams perhaps, if you lie to yourself that much, but otherwise not a chance.

Scarlet Thor said:
"LT or White phoenix"
Not Even Close!

Ferro Vida said:
"White Phoenix, Dr. Doom, Vance, or Stan Lee XD"
Stan Lee (a.k.a. TOAA, maybe - but he would be fighting himself) - The Others no!

lordraiden said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"But the LT is suposed to be the ultimate judge in all posible universes..."

ultimate judge under TOAA, The Boyonder is more or less a young TOAA in his early stages,  which puts him well above the LT, which is why everyone feard him in the Marvel U back in the day, till he got retconned! LT's powers hold no sway over the Beyonder, all Beyonder would have to do is click his fingers to erase LT!"
Very Correct!
#44 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Molecule Man  and Gogetto

#46 Posted by TheDrifter (24789 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"No One can actually defeat the Classic Beyonder... except Bugs Bunny

lol
"
Eh.......Whats up Doc?
#47 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Composite Molecule Man  and Gogetto"
No
#48 Posted by King Saturn (218920 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Composite Molecule Man  and Gogetto"
No"
LOL

Who is Gogetto ?
#49 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Composite Molecule Man  and Gogetto"
No"
LOL

Who is Gogetto ?
"
He's a Goku and Vegetta fusion from dragon ball Z XD


lordraiden said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"White Phoenix, Dr. Doom, Vance, or Stan Lee XD"
NO

Scarlet Thor said:
"LT or White phoenix"

And NO! LT couldn't do squat, take a look at that picture I posted earlier, have a look at who's in it, from the biggest outside of TOAA, as in LT, to the rest of the cosmic deities, ie Eternity, death, mephisto, lord order and master chaos! no one outside of TOAA can take pre-retcon Beyonder!"
Dr. Doom DID beat pre-retcon beyonder, who only survived by jumping from conciousness to coniciousness to bet near Doom during his throwdown with Captain America.

#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogetta i mean.