other high lvl entities

#3 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000:  

TOAA and The Presence are omnipotent. 

and the examples are just examples they cannot beat SMPOM
#4 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

mclovin can beat anybody
#5 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

dr doom will eventualy steal his powers and lose them in a fight with the ff.
#6 Posted by High Revolutionary (3171 posts) - - Show Bio

The Infinites from Marvel comics. 

In DC, Mandrakk.
#7 Posted by whacknasty (5634 posts) - - Show Bio

Question on this... in the one million line, are the 52 different dimensions(?) still there?  So there could possibly be a Ultraman One Million...  I know, I'm stretching it a bit, but I havent read of anything/anyone who could beat this version of Supes...
#8 Posted by High Revolutionary (3171 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: 

You may be thinking Kal Kent, and his timeline. 

#9 Posted by whacknasty (5634 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow... He seems to be pretty dang close in power... how much interaction did these two have?
#10 Posted by Aronmorales (9644 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime one Million...

Hmm, incredibly powerful, uber-mean...

God (and for the love of him, PLEASE don't try to "correct" me with TOAA or someone else.)
maybe Dr. Manhattan.
...nah, Lobo would just survive.
Divine Spawn.
I'm supposing Thor with full access to the powers of Odin.
Hmm, could the Guardians?
Maybe Galactus.
Cthulu? could he?

that's all I've got.

#11 Posted by whacknasty (5634 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Martian Manhunter from that same timeline, before he became one with Mars (if i read that right...)?  And Cthulu sounds like a good one... Or maybe the Outer Gods, since Superman Prime One Mil's power seems to be almost multiversal in scale to me...
#12 Posted by High Revolutionary (3171 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" Oh wow... He seems to be pretty dang close in power... how much interaction did these two have? "
SPOM is far more powerful than Kal Kent.
#13 Posted by whacknasty (5634 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. I'm still really foggy on that whole timeline/event...most of what  i know is from wikis in different places...
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224810 posts) - - Show Bio
hmmm... well if you cant use Nigh Omnipotent beings here... then there is No Team you could create to stop Superman Prime One Million
#15 Posted by ward04 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus eats him for br3eakfast......
#16 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@ward04 said:
" Galactus eats him for br3eakfast...... "
no
#17 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes POM would smash Galactus and any of his heralds...

Hmm, well since none "Godly powered people like Presense, TOAA etc" this is tough lol.  

DC:

What about SA Superman to a point though...CA Supes and maybe All Star? 
Guardians? 
Dr. M maybe.. 
Superboy Prime?  
Majestic?
Imperiex?  
MMH?
Not sure how much PC Darkseid can do here honestly...lol but probably not enough 
How about Justice League Unlimited Cartoon version of "Godly Amazo" was pretty damn powerful..he took everyones abilities thru out the Universe wherever he went..  
 Pre Rec Doomsday I imagine would just keep coming back but Supes POM would beat him a lot I think. 

These guys can slow him down a little maybe lol 

Marvel: 

Phoenix? But doubtful  
Storm 
Magneto 
Tyrant 

#18 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come on do better thanks

#19 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh? lol
#20 Posted by Waffle Fries (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar FTW, :-P
#21 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison, Ryu, Akuma, Ken.

#22 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prudence the Wooden Pickle said:
" Bison, Ryu, Akuma, Ken. "
No.  If you combine all of them and multiply their powers by a factor of a hundred, they still cannot beat SMPOM.
#23 Edited by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:

" @Prudence the Wooden Pickle said:

No.  If you combine all of them and multiply their powers by a factor of a hundred, they still cannot beat SMPOM. "
Just one of them is enough to do it.  

In order of strongest to weakest:

Ryu = Living Tribunal level when at his peak
Akuma = Slightly over infinity gauntlet in powr
M. Bison w/ unlimited psycho power = just near the infinity gauntlet in power 
Ken = around as powerful as Sise-Neg
#24 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud: You are aware that's dora?
#25 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
"Bison, Ryu, Akuma, Ken. "

Get turned into a wooden pickle named Prudence ;-) Hello Dora!
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Waffle Fries said:
" Sylar FTW, :-P "
See what you did there lol.
#27 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
" @WindCloud said:

No.  If you combine all of them and multiply their powers by a factor of a hundred, they still cannot beat SMPOM. "
Just one of them is enough to do it.    In order of strongest to weakest:  Ryu = Living Tribunal level when at his peak Akuma = Slightly over infinity gauntlet in powrM. Bison w/ unlimited psycho power = just near the infinity gauntlet in power  Ken = around as powerful as Sise-Neg "
Dumbass.
#28 Edited by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:

"  Supes POM would smash Galactus and any of his heralds... Hmm, well since none "Godly powered people like Presense, TOAA etc" this is tough lol.   DC: What about SA Superman to a point though...CA Supes and maybe All Star? Guardians? Dr. M maybe.. Superboy Prime?  Majestic?Imperiex?  MMH?Not sure how much PC Darkseid can do here honestly...lol but probably not enough How about Justice League Unlimited Cartoon version of "Godly Amazo" was pretty damn powerful..he took everyones abilities thru out the Universe wherever he went..   Pre Rec Doomsday I imagine would just keep coming back but Supes POM would beat him a lot I think.  These guys can slow him down a little maybe lol   Marvel:  Phoenix? But doubtful  Storm Magneto Tyrant ?   "

waaaaaaaaaait a minute...

you say he'd smash Galactus and his heralds but you list Storm and Magneto in Marvel's list of who could possibly beat him and doubtful to Phoenix? and Tyrant is the same as Galactus. can i have what you're smoking?
#29 Posted by Prudence the Wooden Pickle (208 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" @WindCloud said:

Just one of them is enough to do it.    In order of strongest to weakest:  Ryu = Living Tribunal level when at his peak Akuma = Slightly over infinity gauntlet in powrM. Bison w/ unlimited psycho power = just near the infinity gauntlet in power  Ken = around as powerful as Sise-Neg "
Dumbass. "
You should stop being so rude to people you asshat.
#30 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

No one without Nigh Omnipotence has a chance. 

Galactus even full-fed couldn't stand up to his might. We are talking uber super ridic power.
#31 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Capita, sorry I'm straight edge guy but I'm sure there's plenty of druggies out there for ya ;) 

In case you didn't realize, the thread says "non-uber powerful" beings.....thus why I didn't list those other guys. I even said if you read my whole post at the end umm that I wasn't sure that maybe they'd slow him down....but doubtful. 

Please read more carefully next time. ;)
#33 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think Storm would even get to lift a finger before he runs through her, and neither would Magneto.

and i highly doubt he'd take Galactus. maybe if Galactus was starving, but definitely not full power.

#34 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is overrated, One Million would take him out.
#35 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

1 million years absorbing the energy of a single sun

vs

billions of years of cosmic energy from everything in the universe

i think Galactus trumps him.

#36 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

One Million has taken on guys just as powerful as Galactus if not more powerful and is ultimately more powerful. This isn't normal Superman here... 

And after reminding myself of all of both abilities I'm still taking One Mill here honestly
#37 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" One Million has taken on guys just as powerful as Galactus if not more powerful and is ultimately more powerful. This isn't normal Superman here...   And after reminding myself of all of both abilities I'm still taking One Mill here honestly "
hmm... i forgot 1mil had 5th dimensional imp powers on top of his existing abilities. i take it back then, :P. but still... Storm and Magneto??
#38 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"@Capita, sorry I'm straight edge guy but I'm sure there's plenty of druggies out there for ya ;)  In case you didn't realize, the thread says "non-uber powerful" beings.....thus why I didn't list those other guys. I even said if you read my whole post at the end umm that I wasn't sure that maybe they'd slow him down....but doubtful.  Please read more carefully next time. ;) "

it doesn't say that, it says no omnipitents.
#39 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Similar difference ^

lol it's all good Capi, I thought initially CA and Prime were the same way back lol actually ...there's so many versions of certain characters it's confusing at times between Superman, Phoenix, Flash, GL's, etc 

I don't know why I listed Storm and Magneto lol just trying to think of normal characters

#40 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

CA is better than Prime, and White Phoenix wins easy
#41 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" 1 million years absorbing the energy of a single sun  vs  billions of years of cosmic energy from everything in the universe  i think Galactus trumps him. "
He has a lot more sources than just our sun. He was already freaking powerful before he entered the sun.
#42 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" 1 million years absorbing the energy of a single sun  vs  billions of years of cosmic energy from everything in the universe  i think Galactus trumps him. "
He has a lot more sources than just our sun. He was already freaking powerful before he entered the sun. "
traning with the source 
battling countless things over the years tell his 15,000 years in the sun 
ect ect
#43 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, thought it was proved that CA Supes can take out Phoenix already in that other thread to the guy that said that but I know there's a lot of Superman haters on here
#44 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, It's not cosmic armor Superman, and It's not Superman at all. STOP CALLING HIM THAT!!!

#45 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Seriously, It's not cosmic armor Superman, and It's not Superman at all. STOP CALLING HIM THAT!!! "

lol i just do it now to see if one day you will pop AT :P, but i get what your saying
#46 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"Actually, thought it was proved that CA Supes can take out Phoenix already in that other thread to the guy that said that but I know there's a lot of Superman haters on here "

actually there's more eveidence to suggest PF wins. There's a difference between an avatar and the full force.
#47 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
"@MKF30 said:
"Actually, thought it was proved that CA Supes can take out Phoenix already in that other thread to the guy that said that but I know there's a lot of Superman haters on here "
actually there's more eveidence to suggest PF wins. There's a difference between an avatar and the full force. "
no theres not
#48 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Seriously, It's not cosmic armor Superman, and It's not Superman at all. STOP CALLING HIM THAT!!! "
lol i just do it now to see if one day you will pop AT :P,"
/Gives DM an angry look >:(
#49 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

The only ones I think can beat him are Pre-Retcon Beyonder and The Presence/The One Above All.

#50 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
lol i just do it now to see if one day you will pop AT :P,"
/Gives DM an angry look >:( "
/sticks his tounge out at AT :P