#1 Posted by 18hunt (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the weakest person that can beat him!

Who should I add to my gauntlet to make it hard for him but possibly possible? Gauntlet Below

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/super-boy-prime-runs-the-gauntlet/753668/

How strong is this guy?

#2 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

10% Galactus can beat him.

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
I think this guy could beat him... 
 
Infinity Man 
#5 Posted by dondave (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom

#6 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

I think this guy could beat him...

Infinity Man

dam u beat me to it

#7 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Exitar

#8 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

The spectre

#9 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus, Captain Atom, Exitar, Spectre are too much for him. OP said the weakest to beat him.

i'm thinking of Silver Surfer, Kid Buu, Void/Sentry

#10 Posted by Bossmonster (2192 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

Galactus, Captain Atom, Exitar, Spectre are too much for him. OP said the weakest to beat him.

i'm thinking of Silver Surfer, Kid Buu, Void/Sentry

Da fuq???

#11 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

Galactus, Captain Atom, Exitar, Spectre are too much for him. OP said the weakest to beat him.

i'm thinking of Silver Surfer, Kid Buu, Void/Sentry

Da fuq???

Fixed.

I'm even greater Silver Surfer fan and I don't think that he can take majority of wins against Superman Prime (he could beat Superboy Prime though, but this is Superman Prime), who takes on high-level energy manipulators and sorcerers.

Void Sentry is debatable, but helicarrier explosion have caused him to temporary loose his form.

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (11867 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor Zoom

#13 Posted by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer can beat him....100%

#14 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@Bossmonster said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

Galactus, Captain Atom, Exitar, Spectre are too much for him. OP said the weakest to beat him.

i'm thinking of Silver Surfer, Kid Buu, Void/Sentry

Da fuq???

Fixed.

I'm even greater Silver Surfer fan and I don't think that he can take majority of wins against Superman Prime (he could beat Superboy Prime though, but this is Superman Prime), who takes on high-level energy manipulators and sorcerers.

Void Sentry is debatable, but helicarrier explosion have caused him to temporary loose his form.

oh, is the question about Superman or Superboy? because i answer according to the picture, which shows Superboy prime.

#15 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom or prof.Zoom....these 2 are the first who come into my mind.

#16 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Bossmonster said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

Galactus, Captain Atom, Exitar, Spectre are too much for him. OP said the weakest to beat him.

i'm thinking of Silver Surfer, Kid Buu, Void/Sentry

Da fuq???

Fixed.

I'm even greater Silver Surfer fan and I don't think that he can take majority of wins against Superman Prime (he could beat Superboy Prime though, but this is Superman Prime), who takes on high-level energy manipulators and sorcerers.

Void Sentry is debatable, but helicarrier explosion have caused him to temporary loose his form.

oh, is the question about Superman or Superboy? because i answer according to the picture, which shows Superboy prime.

The topic is Superman Prime.

#17 Posted by Frocharocha (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

DR Manhattan would blow up him.

#18 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Force Thor

#19 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

DR Manhattan would blow up him.

If I were you, Captain Atom would be better choice, while still doubtful if he could beat Prime (as Prime rip Monarch's armor off even when he's running out of Guardian's power), he has better feat than Manhattan.

Dr. Manhattan and Hancock are considered as "featless" characters on Vine.

#20 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23803 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

Online
#21 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: yeah, but OP put the picture of Superboy prime and above it the question "who can beat this guy?" i'm confused maybe we should ask

#22 Edited by ThunderBat (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Hand of God Ion Kyle maybee?

#23 Posted by SpawNgengiskhaN (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku SSJ4

#24 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with infinite prep.

#25 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT

#26 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Trueman with the power of the Ancient Lights.

#27 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

At full power and within complete darkness.

#28 Edited by Juiceboks (8360 posts) - - Show Bio

70's Adam Warlock I'd say.

#29 Posted by tasir (303 posts) - - Show Bio

the antimoniter

#30 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

what are his feats though ?

#31 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

Irving Forbush!!

Online
#32 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart Allen.

#34 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman one million

Online
#35 Posted by dondave (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

#36 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

I can. I show him the Flash logo and he pisses his pants and cries himself to sleep.

#37 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Any member of the Flash family arguably could due to his Flash phobia. Oh yeah the Teen Titans.........

#38 Posted by laflux (15042 posts) - - Show Bio

Fernus. I could go lower, but Fernus is good

Online
#39 Posted by terry2012 (5063 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by M_Man (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Alfred Pennyworth

#41 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one who can run fast

#42 Posted by New_World_Order (12902 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor.

#43 Edited by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Symbiote Spider Man roflpwns.

#44 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus. Rune King Thor, Trion Juggernaut.

#45 Posted by russellmania77 (14841 posts) - - Show Bio

laurie would put him in check

#46 Edited by Shawnbaby (10587 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl