#1 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio

According to my trading cards Celestials are off the charts in all aspects, and Sleeping Celestial is even stronger. So who is stronger then the sleeping celestial?

#2 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity, Living Tribunal, Galactus, In-Betweener, Lord Chaos and Master Order. The Celestial One Above All.

#3 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Eternity, Living Tribunal, Galactus, In-Betweener, Lord Chaos and Master Order. The Celestial One Above All."
I know for a fact Galactus is weaker, the others I need more input on
#4 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
The Kindred said:
"Alpha said:
"Eternity, Living Tribunal, Galactus, In-Betweener, Lord Chaos and Master Order. The Celestial One Above All."
I know for a fact Galactus is weaker, the others I need more input on"

It's been stated many times that a Full Powered Galactus is one of the 3 forces natural forces in the Universe (Eternity and Death being the others) and is only weaker than The One above All (not the Celestial), Living Tribual, and Eternity.

Now depending on how weak he is, he can be beaten by many people.
#5 Posted by The Kindred (24 posts) - - Show Bio

thats true, provided he ate enough life force

#6 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
The Kindred said:
"thats true, provided he ate enough life force"

I agree!

How about the Pheonix Force? I don't know much about it. U think it could defeat the celestial?
#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix force definitely! And i think there are other celestials that could take him on. Exitar for example would turn him to mush.

#8 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Exitar and Arishem are more powerful, the Celestial OOA is not. Not sure about Phoenix Force but i don't think so.
Some others not mentioned are Oblivion, Infinity, Master Hate, Mistress Love and Death.

#9 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Exitar and Arishem are more powerful, the Celestial OOA is not. Not sure about Phoenix Force but i don't think so.
Some others not mentioned are Oblivion, Infinity, Master Hate, Mistress Love and Death."

I thought the OAA Celestial was said to be the greatest and the leader of the Celestials. I read somewhere that his power is near omnipotent.
#10 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"fesak said:
"Exitar and Arishem are more powerful, the Celestial OOA is not. Not sure about Phoenix Force but i don't think so.
Some others not mentioned are Oblivion, Infinity, Master Hate, Mistress Love and Death."

I thought the OAA Celestial was said to be the greatest and the leader of the Celestials. I read somewhere that his power is near omnipotent."

No, his name is a title and refers to him having complete authority over the others. He's not the most powerful, but doesn't need to be either since he's only giving orders.
#11 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Alpha said:
"fesak said:

I thought the OAA Celestial was said to be the greatest and the leader of the Celestials. I read somewhere that his power is near omnipotent."

No, his name is a title and refers to him having complete authority over the others. He's not the most powerful, but doesn't need to be either since he's only giving orders."

Thanks for the info.
#12 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Ziran was pretty badass

#13 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" Alpha said:
"fesak said:

No, his name is a title and refers to him having complete authority over the others. He's not the most powerful, but doesn't need to be either since he's only giving orders. "
A year later, and I'm not too sure about that. Do we have any evidence to point out that Arishem is in fact more powerful than TOAA?
#14 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Current? Hmmm... Multi Abstracts and Pheonix Force for sure, but others? There aren't too many people who can beat him.

#15 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

"Current? Hmmm... Multi Abstracts and Pheonix Force for sure, but others? There aren't too many people who can beat him. "

Abraxas could probably give him a good fight, although I'm not sure what the outcome would be.
#16 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"Current? Hmmm... Multi Abstracts and Pheonix Force for sure, but others? There aren't too many people who can beat him. "

Abraxas could probably give him a good fight, although I'm not sure what the outcome would be. "
Agree, but my vote in that battle would go to Tiamut.
#17 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

/bad pun
#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"

/bad pun "
Who is that?
#19 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

The Awake Celestial. 

#20 Posted by cosmic_reign (323 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW...I'm about 3yrs late on this thread but pre-ascension, not many are beating Tiamut. Post-ascension, no one short of TOAA (Marvel's supreme God) is beating Tiamut.