Who can beat Skye with her powers?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Which live-action superheros could beat Skye post her transformation into an inhuman with quake powers? All other characters have their standard equipment.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on feats a lot of movie characters could.

Thor, Hulk, MOS characters,

Her powers could stop objects that have mass like bullets but I don't know if she could block repulsors or lightning.

Caps shield is designed to absorb vibrations so I don't think she could even effect it at all

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many to name, obviously the heavy hitters like Thor, Hulk & Supes but but characters like Hawkeye, Diggle & Nick Fury can take her out too.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are skyes powers, still 5 episodes into Season 1

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RealityWarper

Gambit.

End in sex.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: um...how could those guys beat her? The street level guys I mean.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: um...how could those guys beat her? The street level guys I mean.

Hawkeye, Diggle & Fury could easily shoot her from a pretty far distance. That forest scene she pushed everything she saw them IIRC, these street levelers can take her out w/o being seen.

Pokopika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt any live action street level character can take her down. IIRC, she reacted to bullet and wiped clean dozens of trees. Garfeild Spidey might take her down.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many to name, obviously the heavy hitters like Thor, Hulk & Supes but but characters like Hawkeye, Diggle & Nick Fury can take her out too.

You have to remember that Skye is a top tier in SHIELD now. She's on a level comparable to May who already stalemated Mockingbird iirc. And Mockinbird has been stated to be on the same level as Black Widow who already beat Hawkeye in avengers 1. Add that to her vibration powers(which means she can detect, deflect, and destroy arrows, bullets, etc) it's pretty clear that someone in the MCU or DCEU not on the level of say Iron Man at least can't beat her.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

You have to remember that Skye is a top tier in SHIELD now. She's on a level comparable to May who already stalemated Mockingbird iirc. And Mockinbird has been stated to be on the same level as Black Widow who already beat Hawkeye in avengers 1. Add that to her vibration powers(which means she can detect, deflect, and destroy arrows, bullets, etc) it's pretty clear that someone in the MCU or DCEU not on the level of say Iron Man at least can't beat her.

• Mockinbird has been compared to Widow but he hasn't shown anything to suggest she wouldn't be stomped by Widow. But your saying Skye is a top tier agent which = May who stalemated Mockingbird who is = Widow who beat Clint? ABC logic at its finest.
  • IIRC Skye has to take time & focus to get her best range w/ her powers. Clint can shoot her w/ an arrow from a distance w/o her even knowing its been fired.
  • "vibration powers(which means she can detect, deflect, and destroy arrows, bullets, etc)" It doesn't matter what it means, IIRC she hasn't been shown to detect people. If she doesn't see the shot or arrow coming I doubt she'll be able to detect it.
  • There's a few low tiers that can take her out. Steve, Bucky, Oliver, Slade, Punisher (Warzone) Wolverine (+ many other X-Men), Ant- Man etc. Her effectiveness w/ her powers still isn't that great yet & as I said before she has to concentrate for a good distance.
nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'd like to say that if they start out visible and not too far away, then Skye can take out most human beings regardless of enhancements. She one shotted May with a relatively weak blast of her power from up close. Something like that would take most non enhanced humans down instantly because they have no resistance to that kind of attack. Enhanced are different, maybe, so it might require slightly more force to put them down. Just my thoughts.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'd like to say that if they start out visible and not too far away, then Skye can take out most human beings regardless of enhancements. She one shotted May with a relatively weak blast of her power from up close. Something like that would take most non enhanced humans down instantly because they have no resistance to that kind of attack. Enhanced are different, maybe, so it might require slightly more force to put them down. Just my thoughts.

Compared to most humans in the movies & such May's durability was relatively low. Someone like Cap or Bucky would take A LOT more than that to put them down. They can start visible but a lot of characters have goos stealth abilities & IIRC Skye doesn't really have any detection feats. It'll be really easy for someone w/ good ranged attacks.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@beautifulrevery said:
@uugieboogie said:

She's on a level comparable to May who already stalemated Mockingbird iirc. And Mockinbird has been stated to be on the same level as Black Widow who already beat Hawkeye in avengers 1.

Goddamn, That is quite literally the best definition of ABC logic, I've ever seen in my life.