• 64 results
#1 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

RULES

-Punisher gets 10 minutes of prep to choose his desired gear for each battle. He will be told the basics of his opponent. Same goes for the opponent.

-Opponent must beat Castle in a firefight. AKA no sneaking up behind him and winning H2H, or mind raping him, or anything like that. Win must be by a bullet.

-No character more powerful then Deathstroke.

-Shootout will take place inside an abandoned shopping mall.

Who can put an end to the Punisher?

#2 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawkeye would stomp him

#3 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33483 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:

Deadshot.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulitmate Hawkeye, Bullseye, Deadshot, Lucky Luke

#6 Edited by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

Ultimate Hawkeye would stomp him

@_slim_ said:

Deadshot.

@Strider92 said:

Ulitmate Hawkeye, Bullseye, Deadshot, Lucky Luke

It's not a simple matter of who's the better shot, there is more to it then just who can hit the bullseye.

For example, unless it's a headshot, Punisher ain't going down. Shoot this guy through the liver, he'll bleed to death before he stumbles.

He just doesn't give a sh*t, he's like a honey badger. He doesn't care. Pain? lol @ pain, I'm the Punisher, I don't feel pain, pain feels me.

If Frank manages to even graze one of them however, that split second of distraction is enough time to finish it.

In a marksman contest I agree, either one of them would stomp. But a firefight is far different from just shooting a board.

Punisher is made for this stuff, going cover to cover, popping out at just the right time to land the killing shot, it's not like they just stand in front of each other unmoving.

#7 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto: All the people listed would hit Punisher in the head, with little effort.
#8 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Wouldn't accuracy still be the main variable in this situation though? Just because you can take pain it doesn't mean you're going to be able to beat a guy who could probably shoot you straight though the head, lungs or heart when you break cover or make a break for cover.

#9 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, Deadpool, Ultimate Hawkeye using only his fingernails.

#10 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Yeah, I agree. Experts like these don't shoot to cause pain. They shoot to incapitate or kill you don't have to feel a thing

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@nickzambuto: Wouldn't accuracy still be the main variable in this situation though? Just because you can take pain it doesn't mean you're going to be able to beat a guy who could probably shoot you straight though the head, lungs or heart when you break cover or make a break for cover.

They won't have a constant stream of fire going 24/7 waiting for him. Not to mention, with themselves behind cover as well, they won't always have their eyes on him.

Deadshot pulls back to reload, Punisher makes a break for a support pillar nearby. While Deadshot starts firing on his previous cover, Punisher pops him in the head from his new position.

Another thing: Punisher's artillery is quite a bit more varied then a bow and arrow, or a couple pistols, or whatever.

He's pinned? Lodge a grenade over head. Need new cover? Continuous stream of Assault Rifle fire to keep enemy down while he runs.

To hit Punisher, the enemy will have to wait for Castle to leave his cover, and vice versa. That's Frank's advantage. He knows the best time to pop out and start shooting, he knows better then anyone when he has an opening he can take. He won't rush it, he'll wait for the right time, and a guy like him knows when it's the right time.

Like I said, a firefight is more then just accuracy, it's all about tactics and opportunity. Frank has a lifetime of experience, these youngins ain't pulling the wool over his eyes.

#12 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot, and definetely Green Arrow.

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Strider92: Yeah, I agree. Experts like these don't shoot to cause pain. They shoot to incapitate or kill you don't have to feel a thing

These guys are gonna shoot to hit. Every single firing opportunity won't be a headshot. Sometimes it's better to aim for the leg cause it's in a better spot.

Frank Castle's experience is what's going to save him, he's been doing just this kind of thing for decades. He knows how it works, what to do and when to do it. Tactics and opportunity.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33483 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

These guys are gonna shoot to hit. Every single firing opportunity won't be a headshot. Sometimes it's better to aim for the leg cause it's in a better spot.

Frank Castle's experience is what's going to save him, he's been doing just this kind of thing for decades. He knows how it works, what to do and when to do it. Tactics and opportunity.

Your acting like these characters haven't hunted a person before, they know the tactics also they'll aim for centre mass not a leg
#15 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

Your acting like these characters haven't hunted a person before, they know the tactics also they'll aim for centre mass not a leg

But what if centre mass is not in a position to hit?

Frank's vital parts will not be within sight every second of the battle, open to be shot at. Sometimes, a leg is the only option, and with as much experience as Frank has, he'll make sure even those opportunites are few and far between.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawkeye.

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Not Green Arrow, but Deadshot can.

#17 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, nuff said

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33483 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

Your acting like these characters haven't hunted a person before, they know the tactics also they'll aim for centre mass not a leg

Frank's vital parts will not be within sight every second of the battle, open to be shot at. Sometimes, a leg is the only option, and with as much experience as Frank has, he'll make sure even those opportunites are few and far between.

Then they wait till it is in sight or Deadshot puts a high calibre round through what ever Franks using as cover and blows his face out the back of his head 
#19 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio
What? no love for Romeo and Juliet
#20 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON said:

Deadpool, nuff said

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

#21 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Ultimate Hawkeye.

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Not Green Arrow, but Deadshot can.

I can see GA being able to take Frank. Given the rules according to the OP. Frank's opponent is given prep as well. Ollie could always grab some trick arrows. Distance they start apart will play a role also.

#22 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

Then they wait till it is in sight or Deadshot puts a high calibre round through what ever Franks using as cover and blows his face out the back of his head

This isn't a shooting range, Punisher will be actively shooting as well. And, like I said, with as much experience as he has, he'll know the best opportunity to go for it. Not to mention he has just as good a chance of shooting his opponents in the head as they do him, he shot the webshooters off an airborn Spider-Man.

#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (8348 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman One Million stomps

#24 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Deadshot's armor has tanked bullets before (even to the head, destroyed the mask tho, i think). Hitting an arm or a leg to incapacitate or at least slow Frank down a little. Is something I can see DS doing.

@BigCimmerian said:

#25 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33483 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@FourthDeity said:

Then they wait till it is in sight or Deadshot puts a high calibre round through what ever Franks using as cover and blows his face out the back of his head

This isn't a shooting range, Punisher will be actively shooting as well. And, like I said, with as much experience as he has, he'll know the best opportunity to go for it. Not to mention he has just as good a chance of shooting his opponents in the head as they do him, he shot the webshooters off an airborn Spider-Man.

I know its not a shooting range, it doesn't need to be. Deadshots suit is bullet and bomb proof and even if it wasn't the second Frank shows up he's getting double tapped, Floyd outclasses Frank in every way  
#26 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

He doesn't use guns does he?

RULES

-Opponent must beat Castle in a firefight. AKA no sneaking up behind him and winning H2H, or mind raping him, or anything like that. Win must be by a bullet.

@spiderbat87 said:

Ok, fair enough.

#27 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the mall abandoned? If not Frank loses to all people here since they have better aim/don't care about innocent bystanders, whereas Punisher does his best to avoid killing innocents.

Abandoned mall, it's just harder for those listed above to win. A guy like Ult. Hawkeye won't have to reload. He'll just make a weapon out of something in the mall and use it to kill him. Same goes for Bullseye. Haven't read enough on Deadshot to put up an argument for him.

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (8348 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

RULES

@spiderbat87 said:

Ok, fair enough.

Well he is a genius with 1045 IQ, he is trained to use every weapon known in his time and is above Steve Rodgers physically so I'm pretty sure he could beat Castle under these conditions easily

#29 Posted by ImmortalOne (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot, possibly Onomatopoeia (since he defeated Deadshot in a firefight), Grifter, and Snake-Eyes.

#30 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

Deadshot, possibly Onomatopoeia (since he defeated Deadshot in a firefight), Grifter, and Snake-Eyes.

Good one.

#31 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

RULES

@spiderbat87 said:

Ok, fair enough.

Well he is a genius with 1045 IQ, he is trained to use every weapon known in his time and is above Steve Rodgers physically so I'm pretty sure he could beat Castle under these conditions easily

Yes, but there is something you fail to acknowledge.

RULES

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (8348 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

RULES

@spiderbat87 said:

Ok, fair enough.

RULES

I knoooow, but with his training with all sorts of weapons, his IQ and physical prowess like speed and reflexes he should beat Castle, it is said that this Batman surpasess Green Arrow in accuracy by far

#33 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool via healing factpr.

I.A.T.

#34 Posted by batkevin74 (10808 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

What? no love for Romeo and Juliet

Nice pic!

#35 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

if winner must win by bullet then hawkeye and green arrow canit compete. deathstroke wins via armor . healing factor. smarter tactics. deadpool self heals through it to win. dead shot out shoot franky boy.

#36 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

RULES

@spiderbat87 said:

Ok, fair enough.

RULES

I knoooow, but with his training with all sorts of weapons, his IQ and physical prowess like speed and reflexes he should beat Castle, it is said that this Batman surpasess Green Arrow in accuracy by far

But... has he ever even used a gun?!

#37 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@KRYPTON said:

Deadpool, nuff said

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

I'm talking about Deadpool from when he has no healing factor, meaning he is the same level as deadly as Deathstroke. Deadpool has no healing factor currently.

#38 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KRYPTON said:

Deadpool, nuff said

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

I'm talking about Deadpool from when he has no healing factor, meaning he is the same level as deadly as Deathstroke. Deadpool has no healing factor currently.

Without a healing factor I can't see Deadpool winning. What has he done with guns that compares to shooting the webshooters off Spider-Man?

#39 Posted by ImmortalOne (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickzambuto said:

@BigCimmerian said:

RULES

@spiderbat87 said:

Ok, fair enough.

RULES

But... has he ever even used a gun?!

I think what he's trying to say is if Batman 1M decided to use a gun, all his skills could let him win.

#40 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@KRYPTON said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KRYPTON said:

Deadpool, nuff said

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

Without a healing factor I can't see Deadpool winning. What has he done with guns that compares to shooting the webshooters off Spider-Man?

Deadpool is a crafty character, even without his healing factor, he'd find a way to kill Punisher.

#41 Posted by ThexX (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Ultimate Hawkeye, Deadshot, and Grifter (Wildstorm Version) would win

The one person people are forgetting about is Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier) would kick his @$$. Bucky has actually beat him already. Here are scans of the fight it might be Hand to HAnd but Franks admits to Bucky if he would face him head to head He (Frank) would loses. If the scan are not working here are links for them

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/2223875-punishergetswintersoldierdeadtor_1.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/2223876-punishergetswintersoldierdeadtor_2.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/2223877-punishergetswintersoldierdeadtor_3.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/2223878-punishergetswintersoldierdeadtor_4.jp

g

#42 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@KRYPTON said:

Deadpool, nuff said

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

I hope you don't actually think Deadpool is more powerful then Deathstroke. He has a more powerful healing factor, sure. But he is weaker in every other regard. 

The Killer would win (either one), Bullseye, Deadshot, if Daredevil was wiling to use a gun he could win this, Deathstroke would win, Ultimate Hawkeye would win... 

@nickzambuto said:

He just doesn't give a sh*t, he's like a honey badger.

lawl
#43 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@KRYPTON said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KRYPTON said:

Deadpool, nuff said

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

Deadpool is never at the same level as Deathstroke.
#44 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KRYPTON said:

Deadpool, nuff said

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

I hope you don't actually think Deadpool is more powerful then Deathstroke. He has a more powerful healing factor, sure. But he is weaker in every other regard.

The Killer would win (either one), Bullseye, Deadshot, if Daredevil was wiling to use a gun he could win this, Deathstroke would win, Ultimate Hawkeye would win...

@nickzambuto said:

He just doesn't give a sh*t, he's like a honey badger.

lawl

In a fight, DS would win.

That doesn't mean he's more powerful.

#45 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

Yes Ultimate Hawkeye, Deadshot, and Grifter (Wildstorm Version) would win

The one person people are forgetting about is Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier) would kick his @$$. Bucky has actually beat him already. Here are scans of the fight it might be Hand to HAnd but Franks admits to Bucky if he would face him head to head He (Frank) would loses. If the scan are not working here are links for them

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/2223875-punishergetswintersoldierdeadtor_1.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/2223876-punishergetswintersoldierdeadtor_2.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/2223877-punishergetswintersoldierdeadtor_3.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60545/2223878-punishergetswintersoldierdeadtor_4.jp

g

Bucky beat him? Frank had a gun shoved in his face, if he wanted to win all he would have to do is twitch his finger.

#46 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto: In what way is Deadpool more powerful? 

And Bucky very well could win.
#47 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nickzambuto: In what way is Deadpool more powerful? And Bucky very well could win.

But... they already fought. The scans are right there! Bucky lost! AAAHHHGGG.

And his healing makes him "more powerful".

Like I said, DS would win in a fight, but that doesn't make him more powerful. Deadpool's near-immortality gives him a better chance of defeating characters higher up then Slade, hence "more powerful".

#48 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone with a good healing factor

#49 Posted by ThexX (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Dude he didn't loses if anything it was a stalemate. You do know that Bucky's Cybernetic ARm (The one that looks like metal) has super human strength so all Bucky has to do is squeeze and rip Frank's throat out and the arm also has the ability to shock too. And Frank even admits that he would lose if he fought straight up. He had to throw a sneak attack just to get one shoot in . And also if this was all out fight Bucky would just sneak up on Frank and cut his throat.

#50 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

@nickzambuto: Dude he didn't loses if anything it was a stalemate. You do know that Bucky's Cybernetic ARm (The one that looks like metal) has super human strength so all Bucky has to do is squeeze and rip Frank's throat out and the arm also has the ability to shock too. And Frank even admits that he would lose if he fought straight up. He had to throw a sneak attack just to get one shoot in . And also if this was all out fight Bucky would just sneak up on Frank and cut his throat.

Like I said when you PMed me, Bucky could indeed rip Frank's throat out, but Frank could just as easily twitch his finger and put a bullet in Bucky's head. So it's a stalemate.

And I don't know the context of this scuffle, but it looks to me like Frank was only talking to catch Bucky off guard.