• 90 results
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonny_anonymous: I can believe that, please show me the scan, I would still like to have it. Bloodshot could still use his own doors against him & go for BFR.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Ironshinobi88
No Caption Provided

2 people come to mind:

Shuri with this, even T'challa has access to it

No Caption Provided

Blackbolt, though I think reaver would hate on him though lol,

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lukehero said:

@reaverlation: Is it precog or is it a computer. You're going to have to show me some scans of how it works.

No Caption Provided

I bet Bloodshot COULDN'T OF PUNCHED THE CAT

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: @reaverlation: Can he stop Bomb Queen's inside energy bombs? I was talking about Bomb Queen with another poster.

Maybe Johnny can answer this question.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: We've already gone over his Battle Computer on the first page. Midnighter is scanning people.

That's a funny scan. I'm going to have to add that to my collection.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Thewhiteronin

Midnighter can only be defeated with preparation.

In these scans, a German billionaire with high levels of technology was able to find Midnighter's carrier (his source of doors), disrupt the door's pathways, distort and disable his battle computer to render him completely useless.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@lukehero: I don't have any scans of Midnighters resistance against hacking but I'm sure @buckshot does. Also how is Bloodshot going to manage that when Midnighter is going to know everything he'll do before he's even thought about doing it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Well it's like this. Maul isn't getting speedblitzed due to the fact his personal speed feats are on par with/superior to Midnighters (when we don't include Midnighter tagging super speedsters.. Thor tags Silver Surfer but he's still slower than Wolverine). He isn't going to be overwhelmed by precognition because Maul has his own precog, as well as extremely advanced force senses and awareness. He is also a better fighter than Midnighter IMO. His training and martial arts knowledge has been expounded on a lot more and he's arguably got better combat feats. Midnighter has strength, durability and healing over Maul, but speed and skill balances it out. Then we consider that one stroke from a lightsaber will incinerate whatever part of Midnighter it touches, rendering him injured.

And then there's the fact he has no answer for telekinesis whatsoever. Maul can fall back on this and win relatively easily.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I don't have any scans of Midnighters resistance against hacking but I'm sure @buckshot does. Also how is Bloodshot going to manage that when Midnighter is going to know everything he'll do before he's even thought about doing it?

He can't know that. Because Bloodshot cannot be scanned by his battle computer. I posted the scans on page 1. Thanks for tagging buckshot, then. I posted two scans on page 1 of how Midnighter uses his battle computer, he is clearly scanning people. Bloodshot can't be scanned.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@lukehero:

N-52's is precog For wildstorm his abilitys he got from the serum thing were different to the battle computer. He can scan brains to know there powers to more effectively know how to deal with them in the "Million battles scenario". I don't remember it every saying the Battle Computer scans people. The only difference would be he would have to figure out all of Bloodshots abilities himself, which may leave him to fighting him to fight like an ordinary robot.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: That was from the first issue :) Pretty awesome though.

@i_like_swords How would lightning effect Midnighter? Because although Dooku isn't as agile and quick as he used to be he's still deadly. He could fry Midnighter with FL or even just choke him out. His hilt lets him maneuver his saber better than most other duelists. The lightning itself should fo extra damage due to Nighter's cybernetics.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: I posted on page one this.

For the Wildstorm version. He is clearly scanning people. He says he can detect the increased electrical activity in the brain. For N52, I guess Bloodshot would get owned, he can't do squat about precog.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: I don't know specifically but based on the fact Midnighter has been unaffected by having a hole through his chest.. I don't think a zap would hurt him. TK choke should work though.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@lukehero: I guess, even with out the battle computer, your fighting a Batman skilled level opponent with Ultimate Captain America+ stats that can BFR you to space.

His battle computer doesn't detect peoples powers, He does.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@lukehero: Midnighter only scans for weaknesses and it's not telepathic based so Bloodshot isn't immune to it. His battle computer also runs through every possible situation and in seconds so he knows every way to beat an opponent, he's also stronger, faster and more skilled than Bloodshot.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mickey-mouse

@pr0metheus: Bloodshot could stop him from using doors, his nanites have worked on advanced alien tech like the XO Man of War Suit. Also his successor Rai, uses the same nanites on future tech from outspace as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@lukehero: Yeah but he has to touch them with nanites right? (One guy using him in one of the tournaments said he cut his arms so the nanites spill out)

The ONLY thing Bloodshot brings to this fight is a better healing factor. Midnighter is sitting around Batman level skill, and has much higher stats then Bloodshots strength.

An evil version of himself stomped his entire team

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonny_anonymous said:

@lukehero: Midnighter only scans for weaknesses and it's not telepathic based so Bloodshot isn't immune to it. His battle computer also runs through every possible situation and in seconds so he knows every way to beat an opponent, he's also stronger, faster and more skilled than Bloodshot.

Doesn't seem like it. In the scan above he even says I can see your special abilities? He is scanning more than just weakness, he is scanning powers, so the only way he can run a complete battle scenario is by having all of the info.

he's also stronger, faster and more skilled than Bloodshot. : Not denying any of this, but Bloodshot has his Beestings. He also has a sonic scream.

He has Radiation, Absorption, Speed, Muscle, Ghost Mod(Intangibility), and other Beestings like Speed & such.

Edit: He can only use one Beesting at a time though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By mickey-mouse

@pr0metheus: Correct, To infect someone he would have to touch them with the nanites, he can also shoot them out of his mouth.

But he can still control tech from a distance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Midnighter isn't scanning, his tactile senses allow him to see people genetic makeup and that allows him to know everything that person is capable of and it also allows him to see the synapses in the brain firing and that allows him to predict peoples movements, couple this with the battle computer that runs through every possible action in a second and Bloodshot can do literally nothing that Midnighter won't see coming.

Also most of the powers you just mentioned (except the scream) are from the Hard Corps implant that were a one time deal and Bloodshots healing would dissolve them in an hour.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#73  Edited By Strider1992

Without Doors I could name a few people that could beat him but with doors he can beat people well above his stat league via BFR so it depends on the circumstances

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonny_anonymous:EDIT

Did he only use them 1 time yes. Dissolve them in an hour? How so? Hardcorp implant yes, that's why I said he is only beating him if he had the beestings. This doesn't mean he couldn't use them again.

Edit: Just keep in mind, he said. "Who can beat midnighter, he didn't say, who can beat midnighter with their standard gear."

Besides that, he is getting owned, unless he uses doors against Midnighter.

Going to have to disagree on the Midnighter scanning thing. How else do these "his tactile sense" work. He's scanning, it's not magic, and it's not future sight. The info is coming from someone & he is doing it through scanning. I don't want to go back on forth on the scanning points. I will see if @buckshot can provide more scans & info on this matter. If he does, then I will concede.

Also I don't want Bloodshot vs Midnighter to take over the whole board.

I'm going to move away from the subject now.

I'm going to move on to Midnighter vs Bombqueen. You seem to know a lot about Midnighter. Can Midnighter stop her inside energy bombs?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: When he get's the implants Lifeline says they are one use only and they will dissolve in an hour. Bloodshot cant use doors. Also it isn't scanning, his heightened senses allow him to literally see these things, it's not tp.

I know nothing about Bombqueen, sorry.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: :( No Bomb Queen Love. I'll post some feats for her. I'll have to go through IndieComicsWTF's scans of her. He was the expert, before he got perma banned.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Off-Topic. Are you ready for the new Rai coming out? I'm beyond excited.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Off-Topic, Yes I am very pumped!!! Go INDIE COMICS!!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jonny_anonymous: This is Bomb Queen's Energy Bombs

& Some Other Feats. She can also fly & has Dr. Doom level brain power. Warning strong language & violence

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#80 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@lukehero: From what I've read of Bloodshot, it seems he can't be scanned telepathically. Midnighter's way of gathering information is not telepathic so he should still be able to read him normally. Midnighter should be able to take him before Bloodshot can get nanites on/in him to try to take him over. Additionally, Midnighter has his own nanites in his body to fight against intruders. They were effective enough to give The Engineer trouble when she miniaturized herself and went inside his brain to tamper with him.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac should be able to secure a win against Midnighter.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter Dolneiz vamparized.

He cut a speedster into pieces without even trying.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Dusk

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

Easy.

Have Jenny Q call him up so she can tell her dad to 'stop the senseless violence and come back home' before she'll turn reality upside down lol.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom annihilates Midnighter.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers