#1 Edited by joewell (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

Me

• Maxwell's Notepad (Scribblenauts)
  • 10 years training from Batman 1M, to the point were I can beat him H2H
  • A Phanny Pack that can't be touched by anyone else except me ( or they be shocked with 10,000,000 volts of electricity) , It can instantly spawn any thing that could fit out of it ( Light sabers, Lantern rings, ect.) with a thought
  • A invincible cape that I control with a thought
  • Telekinesis
  • A Time Stopping Hourglass ( but it can only stop time for 10 minutes, and has a 10 minute recharge time )
  • And a reaction time good enough to grab Wally West that has Speed Stole all of The Flashes

You

• Can have any powers you choose but no Toon Force, Reality Warping,Time Travel Or Speed Steal
  • No replicating my items or making items that are made to shut mine down
  • Help aloud but no ommi-anything guys
  • Can have any Item you want
  • Must give a Reason to why you'd win

Setting and Morals

• Lets say I just killed every thing you love and have ever loved in front of your eyes in a slow painful death, but if you can win you can get all of it back
  • Fighting in/on a endless field
  • I'm Heartless and have know emotion except kill my enemy's
  • We start 10 miles away

Can you beat me, the best master mind of all time or will you fall like the others?

Winners

Losers

@nickzambuto:

@YoungJustice:

#2 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill's hammer, Alan Scott's Ring(the starheart), the Helmet of Fate, Eye of Agamotto, Silver Surfer's board, the Destroyer Armor, Spear of Odin, all the chaos emeralds, Juggernaut's helmet, and 5 Sinestro corps rings

I am getting help from Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, Reed Richards, Hank Pym, Tony Stark, and Charles Xaiver(they have a year's worth of prep)

I have the strength of Superman and Black Adam combined, Darkseid's omega beams, Penance stare, speed of Wally West, invincibility as a full powered juggernaut, and the hand to hand capability and powers of karate kid, iron fist, Ryu, Akuma, deathstroke, taskmaster, and bane

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's prep skills.

Gimme 5 minutes and you're done.

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Batman's prep skills.

I see what you did there.

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

I beat you with my hand because you left me in a debate with 2 top teir debaters....

#6 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Aww, you think I'm top tier? I'm touched. ;)

I'll take Zoom's personal time-field, Lady Mastermind's illusion casting, Phobos' fear powers, Scarecrow's Fear Gas, and rubber gloves.

With Zoom's power, I'll be able to move before you can. So I'll use Lady M's powers to read your mind and find your worst fears, then cast an illusion to make you believe that you're strapped immobile to a chair, stripped of your powers and items, facing all of them at the same time. Since Lady M's powers have psychosomatic effects, you won't be able to move or use any of your powers or items. I'll use Phobos's powers to make your fear even greater, and dose you with Scarecrow's fear gas to up the level even more. Then I'll put on my rubber gloves and remove your fanny pack. Since rubber doesn't conduct electricity, the voltage won't hurt me. Then, I'll summon whatever fiendish torture devices I can think of, remove my time-stop field, and watch you scream.

#7 Posted by joewell (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Beta Ray Bill's hammer, Alan Scott's Ring(the starheart), the Helmet of Fate, Eye of Agamotto, Silver Surfer's board, the Destroyer Armor, Spear of Odin, all the chaos emeralds, Juggernaut's helmet, and 5 Sinestro corps rings

I am getting help from Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, Reed Richards, Hank Pym, Tony Stark, and Charles Xaiver(they have a year's worth of prep)

I have the strength of Superman and Black Adam combined, Darkseid's omega beams, Penance stare, speed of Wally West, invincibility as a full powered juggernaut, and the hand to hand capability and powers of karate kid, iron fist, Ryu, Akuma, deathstroke, taskmaster, and bane

I can have all your items too, all i have to do it pull my hour glass, freeze time, and kill your team and you

@nickzambuto said:

Batman's prep skills.

lol

@Esquire said:

I'll take Zoom's personal time-field, Lady Mastermind's illusion casting, Phobos' fear powers, Scarecrow's Fear Gas, and rubber gloves.

With Zoom's power, I'll be able to move before you can. So I'll use Lady M's powers to read your mind and find your worst fears, then cast an illusion to make you believe that you're strapped immobile to a chair, stripped of your powers and items, facing all of them at the same time. Since Lady M's powers have psychosomatic effects, you won't be able to move or use any of your powers or items. I'll use Phobos's powers to make your fear even greater, and dose you with Scarecrow's fear gas to up the level even more. Then I'll put on my rubber gloves and remove your fanny pack. Since rubber doesn't conduct electricity, the voltage won't hurt me. Then, I'll summon whatever fiendish torture devices I can think of, remove my time-stop field, and watch you scream.

I have super reaction, so i can freeze up time before you can move, pull out a teleporter and right a fireproof suit then bfr to the sun

#8 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

I have super reaction, so i can freeze up time before you can move, pull out a teleporter and right a fireproof suit then bfr to the sun

Not faster than Zoom, you don't. I can make time move faster for me, so I literally have an hour during the first femtosecond of the battle. That's one quadrillionth of a second. I can do everything I said before your hand gets halfway to your hourglass.

Also, it's Barry Allen or Wally West. Just for future reference. :P

#9 Posted by Dextersinister (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@joewell said:

Not faster than Zoom, you don't. I can make time move faster for me, so I literally have an hour during the first femtosecond of the battle. That's one quadrillionth of a second. I can do everything I said before your hand gets halfway to your hourglass.

Also, it's Barry Allen or Wally West. Just for future reference. :P

Esquire's right all a poster needs to do is give themselves a faster reaction time coupled with a teleporter so distance doesn't factor and power the ability to absorb electricity and it's an auto-win, your stripped bare of your most powerful items with no item used to negate yours.

#10 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

I travel back to the moment your mother found out she was pregnant with you, and punch her so hard that the fetus (you) die instantly. Game over.

#11 Edited by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Morgoth's mace (can literally one shot a planet)

Destroyer Armour

Starheart ring (100% Starheart)

Wally West's speed and reaction time

Batman one million's H2H, acrobatics, and intellect

SA Superman's strength and flight

Parallax's time warp capability

SHAZAM's magic ability

Phoenix Force

And the gem of Cyttorak