Who can beat Lord Beerus?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#302  Edited By Sovereign91001

@pr0d1gy: @micah:There is no official link or interview, that was a rumor, that seemed to originate on Gamefaqs (four months ago), the person who posted it was asked to provide links and was subsequently caught trolling.>Link<

Edited Link.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#303  Edited By VenomousTaco

The Main Man, Lobo...

...if the price is right.

:-)

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider still solos the verse

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the first episode of DB Super, Bills blows a planet casually and is caught in the explosion and doesn't care.

That eliminates anyone that cant generate planet level power. I saw speedsters mentioned earlier. They can generate the force needed to down him regardless.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Well that settles it then. Thanks for finding that and bringing it up.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619:

Idk I know the criteria but I'm not an expert on every character in anime or comics so.... I was just tired of people naming characters who have no business being mentioned in the same sentence as Beerus.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol some trolls trying to put Beerus at universe level

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol some trolls trying to put Beerus at universe level

No Caption Provided

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By josephgomes619

@stormking1221: I could name a few like superman prime, silver surfur, thor, sentry, gladiator, hyperion, black adam, flash, nova, firestorm, darkseid, doomsday, martian man hunter, zoom etc

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Well I asked my friend who sent me the quotes about it, and he told me that it was from a Japanese magazine that he got while he was in Tokyo a week or so about. I asked him for the magazine's name, but he forgot it.

I later investigated and further confirmed it was from a real magazine, but I can't seem to find it's name anywhere, but I'm still looking.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By micah007123

@josephgomes619 said:

@stormking1221: I could name a few like superman prime, silver surfur, thor, sentry, gladiator, hyperion, black adam, flash, nova, firestorm, darkseid, doomsday, martian man hunter, zoom etc

Nope. For a few it depends on the version, but speaking about their standard selves then nope.

Edit: Doomsday (Depends on the version) and MMH (Excluding mindrape) are also questionable.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@etheral_dreams: @etheral_dreams: How did you get confirmation it was from a real magazine?

Well, I asked around several people who I know are huge DBZ fans, and they said they saw it in a magazine, but they couldn't quite remember.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Darn. Well if you find anything I think I speak for everyone when I say we'll be all ears.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI I don't think Xenoverse is canon. The last fight is SS3 Goku with SSG power fighting... whoever the last boss is. Sorry I didn't play it... Akira Toriyama stated that SS2 and SS3 are just powered up versions of vanilla SSJ and that training the basic SSJ would allow Goku to surpass SS2/SS3. Toriyama continued to say that Goku likely wouldn't use SS2/SS3 from now on. So if Xenoverse has SS3 with SSG power, then that makes a contradiction.

The DB Online continuity though is still canon. I doubt that helps us here though.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By StormKing1221

@micah:

I would say darkseid is also questionable depending on the version because some versions have some very poor showings. If Beerus is bloodlusted he could very well spam Darkseid to unconsciousness since I do not believe he would be able to kill him. I'm also not really informed much on Flash and Zoom what could they do to keep Beerus down? Regardless of their speed they could hit him 100,000 times in a sec and still do nothing due to their lack of strength. Sorry if there's something about them i don't know I'm not a big follower of anything speedster related.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

I would say darkseid is also questionable depending on the version because some versions have some very poor showings. If Beerus is bloodlusted he could very well spam Darkseid to unconsciousness since I do not believe he would be able to kill him. I'm also not really informed much on Flash and Zoom what could they do to keep Beerus down? Regardless of their speed they could hit him 100,000 times in a sec and still do nothing due to their lack of strength. Sorry if there's something about them i don't know I'm not a big follower of anything speedster related.

You make a good point. If it's Jobberseid (the one who's been beaten by Superman one on one) then Beerus could take him out. As for the speedsters their versatility is the problem. They could trap Beerus in the Speed Force, Speed Steal, Run him into oblivion ect. All of which would be a problem for Beerus if he were to fight them.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Sentry stomps

Al_Sah_Him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Al_Sah_Him

@pr0d1gy: dont bother everything he just said was so absurdlyi out if context you're almost guaranteed to get some bs half a scan.

Seth never destroyed a universe, he was trying to destroy that stupid world tree in asgard which for some reason would the universe

Same with infinity. It's literally stated through out the entire story infinity was destroying planets one at a time by physically crushing them and that some dumb sword not being sheathed by odin would destroy the universe. Not one galaxy was busted on panel in any fight that odin has been in. Just an on panel statement.

Al_Sah_Him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: he overloads and time travels or gets ripped in half

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

• Odin
  • Thanos
  • WB Hulk
  • Superboy Prime
  • Doomsday
  • Amazo

And the list goes on and on and on.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wondering do you think beerus is the coolest character in dbz?

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people really debating if he could beat Odin!???!?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Odin
  • Thanos
  • WB Hulk
  • Superboy Prime
  • Doomsday
  • Amazo

And the list goes on and on and on.

What is WB Hulk gonna do?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar (Weaker than almost everybody else that could defeat Beerus), DSS (Can't be destroyed by physical damage, I know, it's lame, but I'm not the guy that created him to be like this) and almost any Skyfather.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

John Constantine (New-52)

&

Silver Surfer (Post Annihilation)

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@petey_is_spidey: beerus would beat doomsday hulk and thanos

No Caption Provided

I'll give you Doomsday, but WB Hulk destroyed a planet with out even trying with his gamma burst; he's a walking hydrogen bomb x 1,000,000,000. Thanos has the durability to resist reality warping. Nothing Beeruse throws at him will even hurt a little. Not only that, but he took out the Annihilators with absolute ease.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@petey_is_spidey: beerus would beat doomsday hulk and thanos

No Caption Provided

I'll give you Doomsday, but WB Hulk destroyed a planet with out even trying with his gamma burst; he's a walking hydrogen bomb x 1,000,000,000. Thanos has the durability to resist reality warping. Nothing Beeruse throws at him will even hurt a little. Not only that, but he took out the Annihilators with absolute ease.

He can't beat Thanos but I don't see how WB Hulks gamma burst will harm Beerus. He was at the center of a planet explosion and wasn't bothered in the slightest. He may have been picking his nose even lol.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: dont you think beerus has...... nevermind forgot about tp

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By micah007123

@rpgesus said:

@micah: dont you think beerus has...... nevermind forgot about tp

Yep. TP, Thanos uncanny durability to energy attacks, and monstrous physical strength (he was manhandling two Thors, with one arm each in the Secret War #4 preview) are what seals the deal.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: you think he could beat superman

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: Depends on the version. Speaking about the most recent version of Superman then yes, easily almost. Beerus was shown casually annihilating a planet with a mere finger beam no bigger than his finger nails.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI I don't think Xenoverse is canon. The last fight is SS3 Goku with SSG power fighting... whoever the last boss is. Sorry I didn't play it... Akira Toriyama stated that SS2 and SS3 are just powered up versions of vanilla SSJ and that training the basic SSJ would allow Goku to surpass SS2/SS3. Toriyama continued to say that Goku likely wouldn't use SS2/SS3 from now on. So if Xenoverse has SS3 with SSG power, then that makes a contradiction.

The DB Online continuity though is still canon. I doubt that helps us here though.

Well in DBO it states the residual ki from the last fight Goku and Vegeta had before they died of old age was causing disturbances in space on par with supernovae that can be detected by scientists on Earth, distant from the fight. Since this is the residual ki from a fight years ago, it's safe to say they are at least multi-solar system level past their prime.

Beerus should be way more powerful.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: He's my favorite character right now.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: It probably won't KO Beerus, but it could still do some damage, seeing that he destroyed a whole planet while barely putting effort into it. We can only imagine what it be like if he tried.

However, I don't know how well Beerus would deal with Hulk's radiation output aura, or whatever its called. That may cancel out the speedblitz. However, depending on how strong Beerus's energy attacks are, that could be the deciding factor.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@al_sah_him: He can't actually be killed, there's no real limit on how much energy he can absorb, overloading would BFRed him but he'll eventually return, and especially New 52 version, he's isn't exactly physical all the time anyway, we see that he come back from liquid and even gaseous state.

Al_Sah_Him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: "He can't actually be killed,"

Lol then why was monarchs plan to kill different versions of himself during crisis?

"there's no real limit on how much energy he can absorb, overloading would BFRed him but he'll eventually return,"

if there's no limit then he wouldnt tine travek ehen absorbing energy. Which by the way takes only a nuke. He can return and die

"and especially New 52 version, he's isn't exactly physical all the time anyway, we see that he come back from liquid and even gaseous state."

Lol you mean like majin buu? He dies

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

If they all just stopped and listened to this song, they would make love, not war...

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By AngryHulks

@al_sah_him said:

@angryhulks: "He can't actually be killed,"

Lol then why was monarchs plan to kill different versions of himself during crisis?

"there's no real limit on how much energy he can absorb, overloading would BFRed him but he'll eventually return,"

if there's no limit then he wouldnt tine travek ehen absorbing energy. Which by the way takes only a nuke. He can return and die

"and especially New 52 version, he's isn't exactly physical all the time anyway, we see that he come back from liquid and even gaseous state."

Lol you mean like majin buu? He dies

Monarch "absorbs" rather than killing in conventional sense. This is possible because all Captain Atom(s) are connected to Quantum Field , the stronger one are better at manipulating this field than the other. We see this revisited later in New 52 that Captain Atom(s) can absorbs each others.

If you're talking about limits, he POTENTIALLY doesn't have one, otherwise he wouldn't be so powerful after absorbing many versions of himself to the point he survived his own universe-sterilizing power after Superman Prime ripped off his armor. Even then, it shown that mere energy blast COULDN'T kill him, throw him off time stream? Yes, but kill? No. It doesn't matter how powerful the energy attack is after he reached his time-traveling threshold, the result is the same.

But that's post-crisis Captain Atom, and I'm showing New 52 which has different physiology and origin.

He no-sell Megala-controlled Firestorm's energy blast, which is implied as powerful as nuke, he didn't time traveled, what are you talking about? You mean the aftermath of the fighting? That's the result of his own power. One of him got sent to 31st century, he didn't die though, moreover he returned to the present as of his most recent appearance.

New 52 Captain Atom is more based off Dr. Manhattan, he has pure energy-like physiology rather than Dilusteel skin like all his previous counterpart. We see him dissipated in comics many times, he only came back, he's not just a mere shapeshifter. Hardly comparable to Buu, who is still a physical matter.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel girl kills beerus

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@speedster101:

Thanos has an auto-win in the way of Telepathy (Thanos's Tp is pretty incredible)

Beerus was completely unaffected by the Demon God's telepathy/mind control, but can I get some instances of Thanman using telepathy in combat?

much higher physicals (mostly in the way of durability).

While he does have higher durability than the deity, he is not impervious to what Beerus can do. Other than that, Thanman has lifting strength, but that's it.

I have seen the feats of Beerus flying through planets, BUT Thanos was steamrolling characters with similar levels of strength such as over coming Thor, Hulk, Surfer, Gladiator, BRB etc. etc.

None of those guys have come close to obliterating planets with shockwaves like Beerus did.

Plus he has rected to faster characters than Beerus as well (such as SS and Nova Prime).

Thanman "reacting" to SS is usually Silver Surfer running into Thanman's blasts. Can you show scans of him reacting to Nova Prime?

Plus Thanos Energy manip. is honestly massively above Beerus' considering he has put the hurt on Galactus.

He didn't harm Galactus at all. Thanman even said all he did was make Galan angry. He knocked him over, that's it. Meanwhile Beerus while tired & groggy one-shotted two stars:

You know....I never realized there was profanity in the DBZ manga...

Al_Sah_Him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: ..except they died

So now you're comparing absorbing himself to absorbing all forms of energy and saying he has no limits, which he clearly does otherwise he wouldn't time shift

The very first issue of new 52 atom saw him being disintegrated by a nuclear reactor.

And once again majin buu.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@petey_is_spidey: i thought thanos only had solar system durability?

He can be damaged by solar system level attacks, but if you really want to put him down, you need something galaxy+++ level.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: sounds kinda fishy. Could you post durability feats...preferably when thanos is amped.