Who can beat Lord Beerus?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

Rules

• No trolling
  • No abstracts or omnipotents. No TP, reality warping, molecule manipulation phasing/intangibility or speed force dump. I want a clear fight, so no hax powers in general.
  • No prep.
  • Takes place on earth
Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis and nobody else.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do u mean by "who"

and from what verse

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: any provided the character doesn't break the rules.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By SMXLR8
No Caption Provided

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: this is tough has he actually "lost" we know soemone who is stronger than him.... but its hard to gauge a featless (battle wise) character, we know he can beat up goku pretty darn good

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: it depends on morals on or off ...in character out of character?

also does bills have any defence against molecule manipulation, magic, being dumped in the speed force, tp, the if not the list of possible answers is huge ...

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@i_am_lightning: this is tough has he actually "lost" we know soemone who is stronger than him.... but its hard to gauge a featless (battle wise) character, we know he can beat up goku pretty darn good

Well, he's pretty powerful and fast(as shown when he utterly stomped Goku), he's at least as durable and can easily destroy planets with his punches.

@i_am_lightning: it depends on morals on or off ...in character out of character?

also does bills have any defence against molecule manipulation, magic, being dumped in the speed force, tp, the if not the list of possible answers is huge ...

Well, i'll edit the rules, then.

@smxlr8 said:
No Caption Provided

You're the only troll here.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis

Seiya Gold Cloth (series sucks though)

Dark Schneider

Odin (at his strongest)

I'm sure Beerus is about to get some more feats, along with goku and vegeta in the new anime which is rumored to be 100 episodes. They are already between solar system and galaxy busters right now.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with prep

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we can't possibly decide ... we don't know what he can resist, in terms of tp, mind transfer, soul stealing, speed force, atomic manipulation etc. ... if whis has no counters than he could "potentially" be beaten like this ...theirs also, bfr him

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. Wally west. Zoom. Galactus. Firestorm. Silver Surfer. etc. Etc.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr_NoFunAllowed
No Caption Provided

Thanos with a infinity gauntlet, he defeated all the astral gods at the same time.

Other people:

Popeye with spinach. (Toonforce is a tiny bit lower than omnipotence).

Bugs Bunny.

Droopy.

Kal-Kent, Super Boy Prime, and Prime one-million. (He maybe feat-less, but 15,000 years in the sun has to count for something). (This team is a bit of a stretch though)

Squirrel Girl

Whis (ofc)

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

@speedster101 said:

The first wouldn't are roughly the same speed as him, so they're not blitzing. Also, read the rules.

Firestorm would get blitzed.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

White Queen

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thanos with a infinity gauntlet, he defeated these guys at the same time. Beerus is overrated.

Saying Beerus is overrated is overrated just saying. ;)

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Saitama.

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mr_NoFunAllowed

@imperfect_cell: So sorry, I didn't realize making a opinion different from yours meant I deserved to die.

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jtindall

@mr_nofunallowed Your opinion is wrong that's all im saying. You have no base, he is so strong and not overrated at all.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: So sorry, I didn't realize making a opinion different from yours meant I deserved to die.

You know damn well that's not what I meant. You going into a thread & trolling is what this is about. Read the damn OP:

• No abstracts or omnipotents. No TP, reality warping, molecule manipulation phasing/intangibility or speed force dump. I want a clear fight, so no hax powers in general.

So STFU.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: Didn't see molecule manip. on that list.

And Beerus is no where close to Wally West or Zoom in speed. Like at all.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: For surfer I explained above that I didn't see molecule manip. so my bad there.

And even without matter manip. I would debate for Thanos over Beerus tbh.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's FTL for sure.

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mr_NoFunAllowed

@imperfect_cell: Sheesh, thanos is not omnipotent. Op did not state that objects like the infinity gauntlet were not allowed. In essence, if the infinity gauntlet and Thanos are the same being, then I sorely apologize for not understanding what omnipotents are. No need to get so mad. I guess that the infinity gauntlet is a "hax" power then if the above isn't the case.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101:

I would debate for Thanos over Beerus tbh.

No Caption Provided

@speedster101 said:

He's FTL for sure.

Beerus likely can't even perceive Wally or Zoom if they were serious.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: I'm well aware Beerus as well as Vegeta, Goku, Trunks, Gohan, Goten, Buu, Cell, Frieza etc. etc. are FTL. Wally West is Massively FTL to the point where he can travel great distances in picoseconds. His IMP's would out down Beerus relatively quickly imo. And for Zoom I meant Hunter Zolomon who Roflstomped the hell out of the JLA (including flash) so ya...

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: For surfer I explained above that I didn't see molecule manip. so my bad there.

And even without matter manip. I would debate for Thanos over Beerus tbh.

Beerus would win the fight in 30 seconds..........

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mr_NoFunAllowed

@jtindall: Even if Thanos with the infinity gauntlet is not allowed(Which I was too dumb to realize) even imperfect_cell sorta agreed that this guy ( with the infinity gauntlet) would triumph over beerus.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Sheesh, thanos is not omnipotent. Op did not state that objects like the infinity gauntlet were not allowed. In essence, if the infinity gauntlet and Thanos are the same being, then I sorely apologize for not understanding what omnipotents are. No need to get so mad. I guess that the infinity gauntlet is a "hax" power then if the above isn't the case.

Thanos isn't omnipotent, & almost most of Thanos' powers are prohibited in the rules set by the OP.

I'm not mad, I just hate you.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: I'm well aware Beerus as well as Vegeta, Goku, Trunks, Gohan, Goten, Buu, Cell, Frieza etc. etc. are FTL. Wally West is Massively FTL to the point where he can travel great distances in picoseconds. His IMP's would out down Beerus relatively quickly imo. And for Zoom I meant Hunter Zolomon who Roflstomped the hell out of the JLA (including flash) so ya...

I thought they were only slightly above light.

I obviously don't know a lot about Flash, so i'll take your word as true :)

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jtindall

Its as simple as this everyone knows DBZ characters are very strong even the weak ones no matter what anyone says. But take the God of destruction of that DBZ universe who wakes up from a nap goes 70% and can still beat god saiyan. The scary thing is he isn't even close to the strongest as he states. He is really strong not overrated and it would take some serious man power to bring down this guy.

@imperfect_cell@speedster101@mr_nofunallowed

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@imperfect_cell: Alright, I'm sorry. Do you forgive me, cause if you don't I'll give you a cookie. Then you have to.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: Wally has gone over 30 trillion times FTL before. He still can't see Zoom.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Darshe still beat Beerus without hax (I.E. Physically, with energy projection, etc.), @princearagorn1 ?

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Hahaha I mean't that meaning imo Thanos > Beerus in a close battle not saying I wanted to get into a debate... Buuuutttt... If u really wanna debate this I'm game...

Why the mad Titan should win over Lord Beerus

Welp, outside of the banned Matter Manip. Thanos has an auto-win in the way of Telepathy (Thanos's Tp is pretty incredible) as well as much higher physicals (mostly in the way of durability). I have seen the feats of Beerus flying through planets, BUT Thanos was steamrolling characters with similar levels of strength such as over coming Thor, Hulk, Surfer, Gladiator, BRB etc. etc. and often multiples of these characters at once. Plus he has rected to faster characters than Beerus as well (such as SS and Nova Prime). Plus Thanos Energy manip. is honestly massively above Beerus' considering he has put the hurt on Galactus.

In summary -

• Greater physicals (durability + strength)
  • Has overcome much faster than Beerus
  • Much more potent offensive energy
  • Insane shielding
  • Tp
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mr_NoFunAllowed
No Caption Provided

@jtindall: Here's one of the creatures that thanos(with the infinity gauntlet) managed to prevail and gain its cosmic like power: Eternity. It's the human chameleon guy in the pic. The OPs rules stated that no abstract or omnipotent creature is allowed, because they would mop the floor against him. I'm done breaking the rules and spoiling the fun.

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_nofunallowed said:

@jtindall: Here's one of the creatures that thanos(with the infinity gauntlet) managed to prevail: Eternity. It's the human chameleon guy.

I know who he is and I am well aware of thanos's feats.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtindall: I have reasons for why I believe Thanos would win. See above. Plus saying the fight would end in 30 seconds between Beerus and Thanman shows how unknowledgeable you are my friend.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: Im sorry (I reallt don't mean to sound like a jerk) but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA........... Only a little over light?... Superman is almost 10x faster than light and Wally makes Supes look like someone frozen in time. Very surprised you didn't know these things considering your post count... meh...

Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtindall: But with the infinity gauntlet? Lol, no you don't.

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtindall: I have reasons for why I believe Thanos would win. See above. Plus saying the fight would end in 30 seconds between Beerus and Thanman shows how unknowledgeable you are my friend.

Tp is out of the question first off. And Thanos couldn't beat Beerus in a h2h fight

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

@speedster101 said:

@i_am_lightning: Im sorry (I reallt don't mean to sound like a jerk) but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA........... Only a little over light?... Superman is almost 10x faster than light and Wally makes Supes look like someone frozen in time. Very surprised you didn't know these things considering your post count... meh...

Batman is the only thing i read from DC :p

I heard Superman can only get to that speed in outer space, is that information correct?

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@speedster101:

Thanos has an auto-win in the way of Telepathy (Thanos's Tp is pretty incredible)

Beerus was completely unaffected by the Demon God's telepathy/mind control, but can I get some instances of Thanman using telepathy in combat?

much higher physicals (mostly in the way of durability).

While he does have higher durability than the deity, he is not impervious to what Beerus can do. Other than that, Thanman has lifting strength, but that's it.

I have seen the feats of Beerus flying through planets, BUT Thanos was steamrolling characters with similar levels of strength such as over coming Thor, Hulk, Surfer, Gladiator, BRB etc. etc.

None of those guys have come close to obliterating planets with shockwaves like Beerus did.

Plus he has rected to faster characters than Beerus as well (such as SS and Nova Prime).

Thanman "reacting" to SS is usually Silver Surfer running into Thanman's blasts. Can you show scans of him reacting to Nova Prime?

Plus Thanos Energy manip. is honestly massively above Beerus' considering he has put the hurt on Galactus.

He didn't harm Galactus at all. Thanman even said all he did was make Galan angry. He knocked him over, that's it. Meanwhile Beerus while tired & groggy one-shotted two stars: