Who can beat Karate Kid?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarthAznable

No this isn't a troll thread. I actually want to know.

No Caption Provided
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A sh!t ton of people.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By houseshm

A lot of people and I know your making this because of the karate kid she hulk thread and you cant see she hulk lose, he is just that strong. He has taken equus and beaten him, someone superman has a hard time with. He has beaten bloodlusted mon el who is at a krptonian level. He beats krptoinain regularly in pre crisis days.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Archangel Gabriel

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel Girl

Domino

Aunt May

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blade_R

Karate man

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

A lot of people and I know your making this because of the karate kid she hulk thread and you cant see she hulk lose, he is just that strong. He has taken equus and beaten him, someone superman has a hard time with. He has beaten bloodlusted mon el who is at a krptonian level. He beats krptoinain regularly in pre crisis days.

No it's not because the She-Hulk thread because I didn't say he'd loose that fight. I want to know the extent of his abilities.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Q, Eternity, TOAA, OAA, Galactus, Thanos, Mr. Mxy, Mad Jim Jaspers, Death, a Douwd, Nagilum, Trelane, Scathan, Morgan Freeman god, etc.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's sad? You disagree with my assertion that a Douwd can snuff out Karate Kid?

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman One Million lol.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: The fact there are absolutely zero non godly beings that can beat him.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: What about Mirror Master? I made a Mirror Master-Karate Kid thread at some point and the consensus was that Karate Kid had no chance.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: The fact there are absolutely zero non godly beings that can beat him.

Thanos is not a god and you know many non godly beings can beat him to stop trying to say stuff like that. He has taken krptonian level threats so anything above it should beat him or anything with hax. You already know the answer to this but you just want people to say spiderman or wolverine so you feel happy even though that would completely wrong.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: What about Mirror Master? I made a Mirror Master-Karate Kid thread at some point and the consensus was that Karate Kid had no chance.

I can see that. There isn't really a way for Val to hit him and isn't MM basically 1 shot you're done?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: I'm sorry, but unlike my knowledge of the T-1000 and Captain Picard, my knowledge of Mirror Master is quite limited.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarthAznable

@houseshm: Dude I understand you love yourself some Karate Kid but don't bring your petty garbage and false accusation to my thread. Yes I think most of what KK does is silly but I still want to know the extent of his abilities. And I don't think Spider-Man would beat KK nor Wolverine depending on the version possibly. If I knew the answer I wouldn't ask and I wasn't expecting people to throw out Galactus, Doomsday, TOAA, etc. Please don't come back here if all you're going to do is be a condescending turd.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathHero61

Ranma Saotome

No Caption Provided

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's total bs Batman One Million would own him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it was states batman one million was better. Him taking on blitzing krtptonians was stupid, anyone above street level strength durability and speed should be able to.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: Debatable. He has the better gear and supposedly the better H2H but Val has the feats. Soul steal should be the be all end all. I laughed when he one shot Bruce lmao

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By houseshm
@darthaznable said:

@houseshm: Dude I understand you love yourself some Karate Kid but don't bring your petty garbage and false accusation to my thread. Yes I think most of what KK does is silly but I still want to know the extent of his abilities. And I don't think Spider-Man would beat KK nor Wolverine depending on the version possibly. If I knew the answer I wouldn't ask and I wasn't expecting people to throw out Galactus, Doomsday, TOAA, etc. Please don't come back here if all you're going to do is be a condescending turd.

I actually dont like karate kid as much as other comics like iron man and it would be a false accussion if you werent all mad in the other thread when I showed you karate kid is superior to she hulk. If you has said in that thread that karate kid would beat her then I wouldnt said anything. He is not silly, he is been like that since the beginning and you cant accept it. He learned every martial arts in 31st century and is dc greatest martial artist. Those people are correct. I already gave you an answer that any one above krptonian threat would beat him and thats a lot of people to list. Also batman one million is karate kid of 831st century who has learned even more martial arts so he can beat him as well

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I think it was states batman one million was better. Him taking on blitzing krtptonians was stupid, anyone above street level strength durability and speed should be able to.

How far does street level go? I'd say it stops at the Spider-Men.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: He isn't the best DC martial artist.Batman One Million in canon was said to be DC's best martial artist by mastering every martial arts created in the 853rd century and the martial arts and even every single weapon every created in the previous eras.Heck he even knows alien martial arts,has an IQ at 1045 and can hit better than people with Super Strength.He hits at 25 tons and is one of the smartest men in his era.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RisingBean
No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Wolverine008
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RisingBean
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Yup. I still think Spiderman's above street level but everyone else agrees he is just high tier so yeah I guess it stops at spidey

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ZhuRong

Iron Man,Zatanna,Dr.Fate,Raven,Green Lantern,Starfire, and I can name many more non godly beings that can beat him