higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
who can beat yujiro 
Feats (i'll ignore the earquake stopping feat)
1-easily defeated a big foot sized ape
2-again easily(everything yujiro seems to do is always easily) defeated a 1500lb polar bear with one punch i think
3-wrecked dinosaur like elephant, the elephant's daily intake of food was 25-30 tons of food so you'd get the picture, its feet were bigger than a tank
4-caused a mini earthquake with one punch, it shook the entire arena, also many times when he hits the ground the enitre building shake
one time he clapped his hand so hard people thought it was a giant explosion
5-chipped a samurai sword with his thumb from the sharp edge
6-easily breaks through walls, cuts steel, cuts limbs, faster than a motorcycle 
7- so freaking fast that he stopped an arrow at mid launch ,before it couldleave the bow ,
8-single handily defeated all the us special forces thrown at him without any weapons, he fought in the Vietnam war in the age of 14 without any weapons, caused great damage to the us forces that caused the USA to leave Vietnam lol
9- he was stronger than oliva who could pull down a helicopter, take direct shots from a shot guns and has only flesh wounds, even a samurai sword couldn't penetrate oliva 's skin ,oliva also could easily break down steel doors cuts iron , was considered one of the strongest characters after pickle
10- he mastered all the known arts, and can see in x-ray

1-please dont say stuff like goku, kenshiro, just guys who can take him in a good fight, i.e not far above his league
2-state who can beat him and why?
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

What about Envy and Greed from FMA?

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By acer1_
Poisslbly Hayato Furinji, though he's yet to show his full power but a fight between the two would be pretty damn epic. 
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: @Acer.
i am not a manga expert i have read only hokuto no ken and grappler bake so please state their feats so others could know
LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordStoop

I can name a lot of heroes who can:

any Justice Leager (the bat will need some prep though)

any Anihilator (even Cosmo)

Telepaths like Emma Frost, Rachel Grey, Psylocke, X-man, Legion, QQ and maybe even a single chuckoo.

Bricks like Colossus, Thing, Hulk(any form) and Thor.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

Ah never mind.... Their healing factor And durability would be too great.

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Acer.
forget it hayato is a freaking beast he'd beat yujiro 
@LordStoop said:

I can name a lot of heroes who can:

any Justice Leager (the bat will need some prep though)

any Anihilator (even Cosmo)

Telepaths like Emma Frost, Rachel Grey, Psylocke, X-man, Legion, QQ and maybe even a single chuckoo.

Bricks like Colossus, Thing, Hulk(any form) and Thor.

1-manga vs comic is not allowed
2-Yujiro would wreck the bat with one finger at most
3-i said dont use guys like goku, hence superhuman eg emma, superman, annihilators(why'd you think cosmo would do anything lol he is just telepathic dog)
4-yujiro could probably beat thing,grey hulk, and colossus they wont be able to tag him, he is far superior in skill and if he is strong enough to destroy a dinosaur like elephant i am sure he'd wreck any 100 tonner
 look at the poor elephant
 look at the poor elephant
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

@Acer. said:

Poisslbly Hayato Furinji, though he's yet to show his full power but a fight between the two would be pretty damn epic.

wouldn't their healing factor and Durability be WAY too much for hayato to handle?

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

@Acer. said:

wouldn't their healing factor and Durability be WAY too much for hayato to handle?

who are their? hayato is pretty powerful
acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acer1_
@higher_evolutionary:  Alright here goes 

At just 0.00002% of his power he was capable of 
  • Moving so fast a high speed camera slowed down to  1/1000 of a second ciould barley capture his movement
  • Was strong enough to rip a tree in half
  • Was fighting both Miu and Kenichi at the same time. Both of whom are at least experts in martial arts
Also while doing this not only had he limited himself so much, he had his eyes closed and had separated his left and right side so he could train Miu and Kenchi separately. 

Other feats. 
  • Being able to defeat 500 martial arts
  • Running so fast he can run on water and can easily dodge bullets.
  • Created 108 unique techniques. Has possibly mastered every known martial art.
  • His senses are so developed he's developed a sixth sense
  • Can read an opponents movements
  • Is stronger than master class fighters who have feats such as carving stone sculptured from their bare hands and bending large anti aircraft guns.
It should be noted all of Hayato's feats so far have come from him either facing basic canon fodder in his series or limiting himself in order to train his pupils. The only time he 's faced a worthy opponent it was only mentioned and we dont know hoe the fights went, but both are still incredibly strong. For instance Silcardo with a simple kick could separate all the water in a pool and is skilled enough to defeat large groups of military personal using nothing but martial arts
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Acer. said:
@higher_evolutionary:  Alright here goes 

At just 0.00002% of his power he was capable of 
  • Moving so fast a high speed camera slowed down to  1/1000 of a second ciould barley capture his movement
  • Was strong enough to rip a tree in half
  • Was fighting both Miu and Kenichi at the same time. Both of whom are at least experts in martial arts
Also while doing this not only had he limited himself so much, he had his eyes closed and had separated his left and right side so he could train Miu and Kenchi separately. 

Other feats. 
  • Being able to defeat 500 martial arts
  • Running so fast he can run on water and can easily dodge bullets.
  • Created 108 unique techniques. Has possibly mastered every known martial art.
  • His senses are so developed he's developed a sixth sense
  • Can read an opponents movements
  • Is stronger than master class fighters who have feats such as carving stone sculptured from their bare hands and bending large anti aircraft guns.
It should be noted all of Hayato's feats so far have come from him either facing basic canon fodder in his series or limiting himself in order to train his pupils. The only time he 's faced a worthy opponent it was only mentioned and we dont know hoe the fights went, but both are still incredibly strong. For instance Silcardo with a simple kick could separate all the water in a pool and is skilled enough to defeat large groups of military personal using nothing but martial arts
these stuff in bold are at yujiro's power but after reading about hayato damn he would beat yujiro in 8/10
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nickthedevil

@higher_evolutionary said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Acer. said:

Greed:

No Caption Provided

Super strength: rips entire concrete constructs like shreading paper, really quick and agile, but like peak human quick, His skin is hardened Carbon, which can be stronger than diamond, and his healing factor can revive him from head loss, limb loss, and just about every kind of damage...

Envy:

No Caption Provided

Shape shifting powers let her turn into animals, and human forms. has lived for a century? i think... and has enhanced reflexes, speed, and agility, along with an extensive martial arts experience. super strength: one instance he was in a tantrum and punched the ground causing a ten foot crater,

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fehafare

This:

No Caption Provided
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no more takers?

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no more takers?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@nickthedevil said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Acer. said:

Greed:

No Caption Provided

Super strength: rips entire concrete constructs like shreading paper, really quick and agile, but like peak human quick, His skin is hardened Carbon, which can be stronger than diamond, and his healing factor can revive him from head loss, limb loss, and just about every kind of damage...

Envy:

No Caption Provided

Shape shifting powers let her turn into animals, and human forms. has lived for a century? i think... and has enhanced reflexes, speed, and agility, along with an extensive martial arts experience. super strength: one instance he was in a tantrum and punched the ground causing a ten foot crater,

This

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acer1_

Yujiro stomps both Greed and Envy. He can defeat Wrath who is far ahead of either of them.

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

@nickthedevil said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Acer. said:

Greed:

No Caption Provided

Envy:

No Caption Provided

This

what do you mean this they get crushed
Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Beerhappy

The Punisher.

Because Viet Nam ran away from him.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Sasuke :D
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate said:
i think i did mention in the op no kenshero
ken destroyed a train with 3 fingers blocks machine gun bullets and other crazier feats
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higher_evolutionary: You did. I missed it.

Edit: Maybe Guts from berserk or Kenshin from Samurai X

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sandiego008

Maybe this guy Seijūrō ... kenshins teacher ... dunno first thing I thought of when you said he took on big king kong like gorilla. No idea if he could but he seemed to be badass.

No Caption Provided

Edit: Pic didn't post.

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008 said:

Maybe this guy Seijūrō ... kenshins teacher ... dunno first thing I thought of when you said he took on big king kong like gorilla. No idea if he could but he seemed to be badass.

No Caption Provided

no not king kong, a bigfoot like gorrilla without breaking a sweat, naturally normal gorillas are 20x stronger than a normal man
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Sorry if I said Kenshiro can beat him, however there are others out there who could beat Yujiro:

• Monkey D. Luffy
  • Toriko
  • Whitebeard
  • Yusuke Urameshi
  • Hayato Furinji
  • Rob Lucci
  • Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
  • Sanji
  • Roronoa Zoro
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyan_earthling said:

Sorry if I said Kenshiro can beat him, however there are others out there who could beat Yujiro:

• Monkey D. Luffy
  • Toriko
  • Whitebeard
  • Yusuke Urameshi
  • Hayato Furinji
  • Rob Lucci
  • Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
  • Sanji
  • Roronoa Zoro
ok i want to know how would sanji,luffy and whitebeard are going to do anything especially whitebeard they have no business fighting him
um can you post how would the other guys beat him(Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez,Roronoa Zoro,Toriko,), i dont really know them
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyan_earthling: oh forget it i mistook whitebeard for someone else, that whitebeard stomps
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sandiego008

No Caption Provided
@sandiego008 said:

no not king kong, a bigfoot like gorrilla without breaking a sweat, naturally normal gorillas are 20x stronger than a normal man

he took out a samurai giant ... and literally blocked an attack from it like it was nothing.

Edit: don't care if he wins ... just made me think he might be a good battle. Apparently seijuro considered this giant to be a master when he beat him.

Mochann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mochann

*** damn I just realized this was a massive thread necro lol

Was gonna post Furinji Hayato but higher_evolutionary said he's too strong for this fight. So ok.

Kenshin and Hiko are sort of out of their league. Yujiro is definitely stronger. Hiko is great and the strongest being in his universe but Kenshin-verse is considerably weaker than Baki-verse.

Guts though would give Yujiro a good fight. The power levels are a bit in favor of Yujiro but Guts has Berserker armor to help and has faced opponents at least as strong, as fast and as durable as Yujiro.

Luffy - would easily beat Yujiro. Yujiro can't even hurt Luffy. Whitebeard and all the other One Piece high tiers would easily solo the entire Baki-verse.

Toriko - overkill. Toriko is way way stronger than Furinji Hayato, let alone Yujiro. Toriko characters are at least country-buster class, as in literally destroy a country with one attack. Toriko faces enemies that can drain the oxygen out of an entire continent, or take naps in outer space.

Yusuke - more overkill. Yusuke's aura alone would kill Yujiro. In the Sensui Arc, Yusuke's aura was strong enough that lesser demons disintegrated when they got within a kilometer or so. Puny humans like Yujiro wouldn't even last a second.

Grimmjow - more overkill. Nevermind that Hanma can't even see him. As an Arrancar he's invisible to mortals and even if Hanma could detect him his cero blasts would make short work of him. He's also significantly faster.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALOT of these people are overkill......the Bakiverse is pretty damn grounded to realism. (as far as animes/mangas go)

And while Yujiro may be at the top of the hill in his universe, he is only a 25-30 tonner w/ high supersonic reflex/combat. (excluding out-liners)

I think iron fist(no chi) or black panther would be his best matches.

And IMHO, he would slaughter stomp both Greed & Envy (FMA) who are outclassed by him in every possible way. I don't even see his shield being able to help against Yujiro.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By maxxcveiler

Danny rand

Luther strode

Captain america

Mjoern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Nen Rammot from HxH

Feats :

-managed to tank a combo Nen attack from Killua and Gon without any Nen protection

-moved fast enough to surprise both Gon and Killua

-Enough reflexes to parry the physical assault of both Gon and Killua at the same time

-Can shout so loud that Gon and Killua had to shield themselves from the wind it created..

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grandpa from Kenichi (Can't remember his name) would be a great match I think. Solid Snake might be able to pull a win with gadgets and gizmos.

Luke Cage? Don't know enough about him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Kid Goku before his training with Roshi. It would be an intense fight.

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King of the Dead (Movie LotR)

No Caption Provided

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People know the Yujiro is at the top but they don't realize how far above everyone besides Baki he really is. He's like Golden Age Superman with martial arts skills that put Batman to shame and crazy ruthlessness to boot.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Inside

Non-berserk armor Guts?

Hercule Satan and Videl.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many people from both comics & manga can body him its not even funny

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MindingMuffin

depends on how much I want to wank him because the author of Baki likes to throw out pretty wild statements.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside: From what I’ve seen of Yurijo, Guts would need the armour to stand a chance.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Guts moved fast enough as a young man to grab an arrow, in berserk armor he became a literal tornado. He's fast enough to react to real lightning as shown on panel.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside:

Arrow timing is unimpressive when looking at Yurijo's speed, though his speed in the armour is insane I agree. That's why I said he would need it to stand a chance.

The lightning timing thing is obviously an outlier though.