• 152 results
#51 Edited by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeno_seeker: I don't disagree that when Deadshot gets a clean shot on Ezio it's game over. It's just going to be difficult. If Deadshot stops seeking out Ezio from the get go Ezio will realize and based on where they started have a rough idea where he is. He'll notice Deadshot packing heat and assume he's taken high ground. From there it's a matter of Ezio getting into position.

Thanks!

#52 Posted by Dratini1331 (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Are members of "One shadow, nine fists" considered street level? Also, are they peak, since they're technically just normal humans with super martial arts skills.

#53 Edited by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: It's not really H2H. He's not actually showing any skill, he just avoiding the strikes and forcing the weapons into people's bodies. He's not showing any offensive skill

#54 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: deadshots range far exceeds ezios. he'll have to move in close to get to him for the kill. deadshot will have him in his sights as soon as ezio is on the move. i'm saying this because Deadshot will be perched in the highest postion he could get to. ezio will be looking for him more than likely on the roof tops where he will be a sitting duck. even if ezio was given deadshots position he would have to move in close and possibly climb to get to him. ezio moving into any position to attack puts him deadshots sights. by being perched in the highest building ezio will not be able to attack/approach him with stealth.

deadshot takes this.

#56 Posted by Dratini1331 (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Hmmm, They're just crazy martial artists, but I guess they're all considered above peak for western comics, so I'll just not use them =) They're basically all Iron Fist level or better.

#57 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: deadshots range far exceeds ezios. he'll have to move in close to get to him for the kill. deadshot will have him in his sights as soon as ezio is on the move. i'm saying this because Deadshot will be perched in the highest postion he could get to. ezio will be looking for him more than likely on the roof tops where he will be a sitting duck. even if ezio was given deadshots position he would have to move in close and possibly climb to get to him. ezio moving into any position to attack puts him deadshots sights. by being perched in the highest building ezio will not be able to attack/approach him with stealth.

deadshot takes this.

Not disputing range by any means but Ezio has got a lot of options at mid-range, which is where this fight will be taking place. If Deadshot was to get perched on the HIGHEST position he could find, he'd be doing a lot of climbing. Is Deadshot even skilled in parkour? The thing is, Ezio won't be blindly running over rooftops. If Deadshot plays the camping game Ezio will realize because he will know if he isn't being followed. Ezio is an assassin, he's pretty good in that department. If Deadshot decides to scale the biggest tower he can find he is done. This will be a very vulnerable spot and if Ezio doesn't kill him with his hidden gun, crossbow or poison, Deadshot will die from the fall. If he survives Ezio just has to finish him off. Supposing Deadshot camps on a common building? Well Ezio is going to know roughly which one. He just has to climb a building and pop a head up in the general direction and he'll see Deadshot sitting still looking out for him (eagle eye vision makes this easy). At which point, Ezio takes the best possible route to get the jump on Deadshot, maybe throws a grenade full of fake coins into the crowds to start a riot among people and distract Deadshot, sneaks up on him and sinks one of his projectiles into him from mid-range. Some of his projectiles are silent so Deadshot isn't dodging them, and he'd likely not be able to dodge a gunshot or crossbow if he isn't aware it's being fired at him.

Deadshot doesn't. lol

#58 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: He can line up 3 kill shots on armored enemies with throwing knives. With bombs he knows exactly where they will land even when they bounce off of surfaces. He's also a keen shot with his crossbow, hidden gun and poison darts.

All thanks to the almighty power of a lock-on system and HUD.

#59 Edited by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@the_red_viper: He can line up 3 kill shots on armored enemies with throwing knives. With bombs he knows exactly where they will land even when they bounce off of surfaces. He's also a keen shot with his crossbow, hidden gun and poison darts.

That's so gamers can actually do it.. still shows that he himself is capable.

#60 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeno_seeker said:

deadshot takes this.

Not disputing range by any means but Ezio has got a lot of options at mid-range, which is where this fight will be taking place. If Deadshot was to get perched on the HIGHEST position he could find, he'd be doing a lot of climbing. Is Deadshot even skilled in parkour? The thing is, Ezio won't be blindly running over rooftops. If Deadshot plays the camping game Ezio will realize because he will know if he isn't being followed. Ezio is an assassin, he's pretty good in that department. If Deadshot decides to scale the biggest tower he can find he is done. This will be a very vulnerable spot and if Ezio doesn't kill him with his hidden gun, crossbow or poison, Deadshot will die from the fall. If he survives Ezio just has to finish him off. Supposing Deadshot camps on a common building? Well Ezio is going to know roughly which one. He just has to climb a building and pop a head up in the general direction and he'll see Deadshot sitting still looking out for him (eagle eye vision makes this easy). At which point, Ezio takes the best possible route to get the jump on Deadshot, maybe throws a grenade full of fake coins into the crowds to start a riot among people and distract Deadshot, sneaks up on him and sinks one of his projectiles into him from mid-range. Some of his projectiles are silent so Deadshot isn't dodging them, and he'd likely not be able to dodge a gunshot or crossbow if he isn't aware it's being fired at him.

Deadshot doesn't. lol

The fact the Ezio is unaware to the advanced technology called doors and stairs doesn't mean Deadshot isn't aware of it as well. Deadshot simply enters a building, climbs up, and there you have it.

Not to mention that his eye thingy gives him some sort of edge.

Another option is an un-enhanced Deathstroke. His armor can withstans a jab from Lobo, I think it can withstand British gunpowder and bullets from the 16th century. There's no question here as for who's the better swordfighter/martial artist, Deathstroke's definently better than Ezio. Oh, and he's got guns too.

#61 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Batman can dodge bullets. I think he can dodge throwing knives and crossbow bolts, especially given that Deadshot and Deathstroke are just a tiny bit more accurate than Ezio.

#62 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Don't know where you were going with that Deadshot argument but okay.

What does his eye do? Ezio has eagle vision which probably evens it out.

Unfortunately Deathstroke is enhanced so it can't be determined...

#63 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

@i_like_swords said:

Batman can dodge bullets. I think he can dodge throwing knives and crossbow bolts, especially given that Deadshot and Deathstroke are just a tiny bit more accurate than Ezio.

Was pointing out that Ezio is a decent marksman. Also, Batman isn't dodging silent projectiles or bullets when he isn't aware he is being shot at.

#64 Posted by XLR87T3 (2372 posts) - - Show Bio

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

#65 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Don't know where you were going with that Deadshot argument but okay.

The Deadshot argument was for the purpose of dismissing your argument according to which Deadshot has to scale the building.

I'm not sure what his eye specifically does but I know it's got some cool stuff in it that help his accuracy and target identification.

And I was speaking of Deathstroke before he was enhanced. He's good enough to beat Batman in a h2h.

@the_red_viper said:

@the_red_viper said:

@i_like_swords said:

Was pointing out that Ezio is a decent marksman. Also, Batman isn't dodging silent projectiles or bullets when he isn't aware he is being shot at.

OK, so he won't dodge the projeciles, the suit will simply deflect them.

#66 Edited by fiodestromus (977 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil,Batman,Nightwing,V(I think),Moon Knight,Bullseye,Black Panther

#67 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Ezio alot & think he would be great in a comeo for either DC or Marvel, But as already mentioned the list is along one with who can beat him.Heres my top 5 for starters.

DareDevil

Shang-Chi

Storm Shadow

Bullseye

& Ronin (Maya Lopez).

#68 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper:

The Deadshot argument was for the purpose of dismissing your argument according to which Deadshot has to scale the building.

I'm not sure what his eye specifically does but I know it's got some cool stuff in it that help his accuracy and target identification.

And I was speaking of Deathstroke before he was enhanced. He's good enough to beat Batman in a h2h.

Ah right. Regardless Deadshot will still be findable when gets to the top of the building.

Well Eagle Eye basically helps Ezio distinguish civilians from enemies from important people/items. Ezio can peer over the roof of a building, see a massive red figure, and instantly know where Deadshot is. From there he'd carry out the same strategy I explained.

I see.

Ezio lines up a killshot to the face/head.

#69 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee

#70 Posted by nickzambuto (13038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cfrehse: He didn't show any H2H skills in that video. At best he showed parkour and that he can dodge attacks, manipulate people into killing themselves and others . I'd say Arkham Batman beats him

What? That was an incredible cutscene. That one clip is enough proof of Ezio's dexterity, reaction time, and adaptability for me to believe Batman will have more than a few problems with him.

#71 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Midnighter without doors, Prometheus, Batman, Deathstroke, Casandra Cain, Lady Shiva and some others. They should do a cross over with DC and Assassins creed.

#72 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave he one shotted everyone. He ko'ed one guy with a punch, one with a throat shot, and one with a knee. They were all armored so directly hitting them would not have worked

but anyways i do think bats and a couple others could beat him but it wouldn't be easy at all

#73 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@the_red_viper:

Ah right. Regardless Deadshot will still be findable when gets to the top of the building.

Well Eagle Eye basically helps Ezio distinguish civilians from enemies from important people/items. Ezio can peer over the roof of a building, see a massive red figure, and instantly know where Deadshot is. From there he'd carry out the same strategy I explained.

I see.

Ezio lines up a killshot to the face/head.

Dude, I know what Eagle Vision does. I've played the games.

And Deadshot will probabl go prone, so he won't be a "massive red figure" but a blur above the line of the roof.

As for Batman, you said Ezio doesn't know his foe (and vice versa). In which case, he's likely to aim for Batman's well shielded torso (easier to hit). The moment Ezio's projectile bounces off Batman's suit, he knows he's been spotted, and will make a run for it. I don't think Ezio's gonna risk another shot, since he can't kill any civs. Plus, he's probably gonna miss Batman once he's on the move.

@nickzambuto said:

@dondave said:

@cfrehse: He didn't show any H2H skills in that video. At best he showed parkour and that he can dodge attacks, manipulate people into killing themselves and others . I'd say Arkham Batman beats him

What? That was an incredible cutscene. That one clip is enough proof of Ezio's dexterity, reaction time, and adaptability for me to believe Batman will have more than a few problems with him.

With all the respect, we've seen Ezio dodging some mediocre men-at arms, which is impressive, but it's nothing like getting into a face-to-face confrontation with Batman, Deathstroke, Green Arrow (especially Connor Hawke), etc. Not to mention, any of the guys I've mentiones could've probably done the same as Ezio did in the video.

@bronze_surfer said:

@i_like_swords: Midnighter without doors, Prometheus, Batman, Deathstroke, Casandra Cain, Lady Shiva and some others. They should do a cross over with DC and Assassins creed.

Right! Forgot about Shiva.

#74 Edited by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

It was nice but it doesn't really show anything special that would allow me to believe he could beat comic Batman

#75 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio

#77 Posted by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Altair is going to show him who is the master.

#78 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: Can't argue with that. Altair>>>>>>>>>>>>Ezio.

#79 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot, Bullseye, Ultimate Hawkeye and Green Arrow all kill him with fair ease.

#80 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Green Arrow
  • Batman
  • Prometheus
  • Lady Shiva
  • Bane
  • Ra's al Ghul
  • Nightwing
  • Red Robin
  • Red Hood
  • Deadshot
  • Catman

Literally too many to list.

#81 Edited by bornonamonday (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye.

#82 Edited by nickzambuto (13038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@nickzambuto said:

@dondave said:

It was nice but it doesn't really show anything special that would allow me to believe he could beat comic Batman

Well yeah that one feat isn't letting him beat Batman. But how could you say he showed no skill? The entire scene was a giant fist fight of Ezio vs several dozen or even hundred guys. Ezio was manhandling them all, timing every move they made and countering each and every one of them. He literally fought with absolute perfect technique; when that many foes are coming at you, you can't afford to make a single slip up. If not for that hallucination of the other assassin (I don't play Assassins Creed so I'm not sure exactly what that was) it's clear Ezio would of beaten them all. That's NOT something Batman can replicate easily on a day to day basis.

#83 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Like i said it looked good. But it's not any real offensive skill that he showed. All he did was dodge their attacks and maneuver their strike's against their own men

#84 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: that vision of his ancestor was Altair from the first assassins creed game

#85 Edited by Nefarious (18846 posts) - - Show Bio

#86 Posted by ThexX (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

#87 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by reikai (4110 posts) - - Show Bio
Rikimaru

Nothing more needs be said.

#89 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: How's he doing it?

@thexx: even with his bionic arm I still think he's beatable.

#90 Edited by ThexX (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Bucky wins. Has superior strength even without the arm, Speed and reaction time. Not to mention a better fighter.

Here are some scans of what Bucky has done with a Depowered Arm.

ALso to point out Bucky defeats a Titanium Man in this arc.

Against Giant Werebear

Bucky has been depowered, his arm set to a normal human's strength arm. He has not ate or slept well for days because of Gulag forcing him to fight in a Arena for 2 months against super powered foes. Here he is forced to fight and defeat a Werebear!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Captain-America-616-000.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Captain-America-616-004.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Captain-America-616-005.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Captain-America-616-007.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Captain-America-617-04-05.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Captain-America-617-06.jpg

In This Scans Bucky arm is not depowered.

Against Wolverine (Clint Barton interferes)

Bucky leads Wolverine on a random dead trail and then jumps him from the side. He once again overcomes Wolverines senses. The fight is interpreted when Clint Barton fires and arrow, but Bucky cuts the arrow in half in midair. I don't know if he is brainwashed, but I will update this post when I find out. I'm sure he isn't, but he's acting and pretending. Notable feat is that he cut the arrow with his none mechanical hand showing that he can catch Clint's arrows without his mechanical arm.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-002.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-003.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-004.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-009.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-010.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-015.jpg

Against Daredevil

Still possibly mind controlled, he sneaks up on Daredevil. Daredevil tries to richochette his club at Bucky but Bucky shoots it in midair. Wolverine comments he would have his money on Bucky. UPDATED: The fight really didn't continue as Wolverine, Hawkeye and Steve come in to put Bucky down.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-017.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-018.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-019.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Clint%20Barton%20Wolverine%20and%20Daredevil/WinterSolider-Zone-020.jpg

#91 Posted by reikai (4110 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Rikimaru is the Original Stealth Assassin. The AC guys don't even compare.

#92 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@thexx: The point of this fight isn't to prove Ezio is a better fighter than all the modern day guys, it's that in the right setting, while fully utilizing his equipment and skills, he can overcome. How is Bucky going to get a hold of Ezio when Ezio knows Rome off by heart and can plan his route carefully to prepare an attack? Aside from that Bucky isn't going to gun down every civilian in Rome in order to tag Ezio so he has the crowds to deal with. Supposing he gets close? Ezio has all kinds of bombs at his disposal to drop in an instant which will give him the upper hand. The way I could see it panning out: Ezio dashes in the complete opposite direction from Bucky as to avoid being shot. Bucky can't get a clean shot due to the pedestrians. Ezio makes his way through a busy town center and into an alleyway while allowing Bucky to see him. Bucky tails him into the alley only to find a Thunder bomb blow him to pieces as he comes round the corner. If that isn't enough Ezio throws a smoke screen over Bucky, leaps in and puts a hidden blade through his skull, and makes a clean getaway. If Ezio doesn't want to get close he can simply throw another grenade, pull out his crossbow, his hidden gun, his poison darts throwing knives. He's got plenty of options whereas Bucky is limited. Guns won't cut it here.

#93 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Interesting... how's he going to beat Ezio in his home environment though?

#94 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

What edge would Eagle Vision give Ezio? He can't see past buildings with it, he can't see the inside of buildings. It's more of a decoder type ability. It gives him 0 edge in a battle. The only way I see it working is if someone were to throw a smoke bomb to cover themselves and he used it to see past that... Only way I see it working.

Also, Slade would be peak human if not enhanced, since he does a training regimen. But yea, it still would be sort of hard to determine. BUT, he does have guns, and Ezio has never proven to be able to dodge even arrows.

#95 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: It allows him to pick out his target in a crowd or over medium distances. Not necessarily for combat. But thanks for also keying in the smoke bomb thing.

Well I dunno. Slade has no morals compared to the likes of Batman so he literally just has to cut through crowds of people to hit Ezio. Still then Ezio has the upper hand but I think Slade could take it.

#96 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

this guy would murder Ezio

#97 Posted by i_like_swords (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: OKay okay okay now THAT IS A FIGHT I WANT TO SEE. We talking Brachilles?

#98 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

yeah man.i only think its a real contest if they aren't allowed ranged weapons. we've all seen what Brachilles can do with a spear.....it would not be pretty for ezio if you give Brachilles a spear

#99 Posted by reikai (4110 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: The same way he beats every other samurai, shinobi, oni, demon, warlord, ronin and mad genius of his day; by being better than them. Rikimaru became the Grand Master of the Azuma Ninja Clan at a young age.

Not only can Rikimaru do everything better than Ezio can, Rikimaru did it First. The Tenchu series was so damn boss until MS got a hold of the rights and butchered it.

#100 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: It allows him to pick out his target in a crowd or over medium distances. Not necessarily for combat. But thanks for also keying in the smoke bomb thing.

Well I dunno. Slade has no morals compared to the likes of Batman so he literally just has to cut through crowds of people to hit Ezio. Still then Ezio has the upper hand but I think Slade could take it.

Well, all the people who I think can take him on (most of the Bat-family, an unenhanced Slade, Deadshot, Daredevil, Bucky, etc) wouldn't hide themselves among civilians. They'd use rooftops mostly and physical cover to be tactical.

The only person I see taking him on in a fist fight would be Slade, but that's only if he wants the challenge. But any others, would play it smart and hide from his vision and get him from behind.