• 152 results
#1 Edited by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the rules your character must follow.

• No better than peak human fitness
  • Must be considered street level
  • No powers of any kind

Here is the setting:

• Rome during the Assassins Creed Revelations timeline
  • This is Revelations Ezio
  • Midday
  • Ezio starts visible 50 meters away
  • Ezio has access to all of his weapons and equipment from Revelations, which includes:
  • Sword, Dagger, Hookblade, Hidden Blade, Poison Blade, Hidden Gun with 10 bullets, 5 Poison Darts, 15 Throwing Knives, 3 Thunder Bombs, 3 Smoke Screens, 3 Gold Bombs, Crossbow 10 Bolts Sepahi Armor
  • Ezio does not have access to his Assassins or any other faction
  • The Borgia have no presence in Rome
  • Ezio knows you are trying to kill him and is fighting at his best
  • Neither character knows anything about the other, only their appearance

Additional settings:

• No prep for either side
  • Standard gear only
  • In character
  • Morals on

Can anyone rise to the challenge and take down the master assassin?

#2 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Ezio's a real badass, but Green Arrow can puncture him the second the fight starts.

#3 Posted by SheenLantern (6500 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne in a tuxedo

#4 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

Ezio's a real badass, but Green Arrow can puncture him the second the fight starts.

Bruce Wayne in a tuxedo

How is Green Arrow defeating him in a second?

Bruce would be hard pressed in his Batsuit.

#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

this man with ease

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Daken, Gorgon, Mr. X, maybe Punisher, Iron Fist probably could. Um a lot of people.

#7 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

@sheenlantern said:

Bruce Wayne in a tuxedo

How is Green Arrow defeating him in a second?

Bruce would be hard pressed in his Batsuit.

Draw, aim, release. The best archer in the world can hit a man that's running on a rooftop.

@takuu said:

this man with ease

No special powers allowed. He was my first thought too, though.

#8 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Daken, Gorgon, Mr. X, maybe Punisher, Iron Fist probably could. Um a lot of people.

Dude, no special powers of any kind allowed.

#9 Posted by SheenLantern (6500 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I hope you're joking because Batman would wipe the floor with any Assassin's Creed character.

#10 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Ezio throws down a smoke bomb, goes into the buildings, pops up behind Green Arrow, stabs him, smoke bomb, fills him full of knives, runs, sneaks up behind up, stabs him.

Also he deflects arrows on a regular basis.

#11 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: He isn't starting on a rooftop, he's starting in a busy street flooding with civilians who Green Arrow would be very guilty about killing. He isn't killing him off the bat. What unique advantage does GA bring to put this in his favor?

Everyone but Punisher isn't allowed. As a large Punisher fan, I can safely say he has no chance in hell here.

#12 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Ezio throws down a smoke bomb, goes into the buildings, pops up behind Green Arrow, stabs him, smoke bomb, fills him full of knives, runs, sneaks up behind up, stabs him.

Also he deflects arrows on a regular basis.

Green Arrow is a trained warrior, Ezio's not popping behind this guy anytime soon. And I played every AC game that involves Ezio (and Connor), and in none of them could he deflect arrows.

#13 Edited by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: On even terms yeah, not in this setting. Streets flooding with civilians. The city Ezio has lived in all his life... I doubt Batman could get his hands on him with ease. Ezio can blend with the environment, cause crowds of people to flood into one area with his bombs, take to the rooftops, hide in haystacks and wells, drop Thunder bombs at Batmans feet, make use of all of his projectiles, drop a large smoke bomb if Batman gets close. He has a lot of versatility here.

#14 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: He isn't starting on a rooftop, he's starting in a busy street flooding with civilians who Green Arrow would be very guilty about killing. He isn't killing him off the bat. What unique advantage does GA bring to put this in his favor?

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Everyone but Punisher isn't allowed. As a large Punisher fan, I can safely say he has no chance in hell here.

The second Ezio starts moving, GA starts moving too. If he even catches a glimpse of Ezio, he's turning him into a pin cusion.

Plus, if it comes to a hand-to-hand confrontation, GA has a good chance of beating Ezio (yeas, he does. And I'm saying this as a huge AC fan).

#15 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

Oh, I just noticed the rules above my bad. Also Punisher may have a chance if he had prep. Punisher has a lot of random gizmos lying around and can get really weird stuff. For example in the World War Hulk Event, Punisher managed to get an artificial symbiote suit which replicated the powers of the Venom.

#16 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: On even terms yeah, not in this setting. Streets flooding with civilians. The city Ezio has lived in all his life... I doubt Batman could get his hands on him with ease. Ezio can blend with the environment, cause crowds of people to flood into one area with his bombs, take to the rooftops, hide in haystacks and wells, drop Thunder bombs at Batmans feet, make use of all of his projectiles, drop a large smoke bomb if Batman gets close. He has a lot of versatility here.

No, it's set in Rome. Ezio grew up in Firenze (hence Ezio Auditore da Firenze). And I think Batman's got more gadgets, not to mention better.

#17 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

The second Ezio starts moving, GA starts moving too. If he even catches a glimpse of Ezio, he's turning him into a pin cusion.

Plus, if it comes to a hand-to-hand confrontation, GA has a good chance of beating Ezio (yeas, he does. And I'm saying this as a huge AC fan).

I doubt that. As soon as he pulls his first arrow from his quiver Ezio has already dropped a smoke bomb in a crowd and made his way to some form of cover or high ground. Hand-to-hand I'm not sure about GA's capabilities but it isn't likely to come to that.

#18 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: well then this man with ease and no powers whatsoever

#19 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

@i_like_swords said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

I doubt that. As soon as he pulls his first arrow from his quiver Ezio has already dropped a smoke bomb in a crowd and made his way to some form of cover or high ground. Hand-to-hand I'm not sure about GA's capabilities but it isn't likely to come to that.

GA is extremely adept in stealth as well, don't you forget that.

#20 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Prep however isn't available here. Ezio drops a smoke bomb, disappears, gets high ground, and from there he can do what he wants really.

#21 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Well yeah, I mean he's been assassin there his whole life. Point being he knows the streets inside out.

#22 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Well yeah, I mean he's been assassin there his whole life. Point being he knows the streets inside out.

That is true.

#23 Posted by SheenLantern (6500 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Batman is constantly shown to be amazingly adaptive, I'm sure he won't have any problem adapting to a new environment.

He can track invisible foes just through his perception, I doubt Ezio's blending is that good.

Bats has way better parkour feats than Ezio, unlike him he doesn't even need ledges or things to grab on to.

So no advantage for Ezio there

And what's Ezio going to do other than trying to keep Bruce away from him? What happens when he finally reaches him? Bruce knows 127 martial arts, Ezio couldn't even have known 1.

#24 Posted by Juiceboks (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Moon Knight can take him. His armor alone should be able to keep from harm and his anti metal weapons should neutralize any and all weapons Ezio pulls out.

#25 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Being adaptive and knowing the streets off by heart are two different things. Ezio knows what's coming around every corner and can carefully plan what route he takes to put him in a better position to fight Batman. Batman has no similar advantage there.

Maybe he can track invisible foes but he can't see through solid objects as far as I'm aware.

He might have better parkour but the only time Ezio takes it to the roof is when he knows Batman is lost.

The point is, Ezio isn't letting it come to hand-to-hand. He has nine bombs at his disposal, a crossbow, throwing knives, poison darts, a hidden gun.. he has so much to throw at Batman it's insane.

#26 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Ezios bombs, poison darts and throwing knives.

#27 Posted by SheenLantern (6500 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

What's Ezio going to do behind a solid object? He's not a threat, then.

Not following your roof logic there, but okay.

None of that stuff is going to connect with Batman, he's a bullet timer.

#28 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: He might not be a threat just then but he's setting up his kill

He isn't going to start scaling buildings with Batman on his heels. He'll wait till Batman takes a wrong turn and he can sneak up on him.

Can't argue with that, however the bombs blow up on impact, meaning Ezio can drop them as he runs. Things like throwing knives and poison darts are silent so if Ezio gets into a position to take the shot undetected Batman will be clueless. I'm also sure if Ezio lines up a shot with the hidden gun while undetected Batman won't be able to react in time because he won't know he's being shot at until he hears the shot being fired, and then it's too late.

#29 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

He will speedblitz Ezio and K.O him.

Sad but true.

#30 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

people shouldn't comment on this if they have not beat the games all the way through. Ezio is a complete beast. Look at the cinematic here. He can do a ton more than even that if you have played the games. Eagle vision is a huge advantage and his hand to hand combat is insane and his weapon skills are even better. I knew someone would put batman as the first answer lol.

#31 Posted by Black_Arrow (2964 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: his batsuit is too durable. None of the objects you mention can trespass his amor

#32 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: Well, I played AC 2, Brotherhood and Revelations. (Hell, I even watched AC: Embers)

Ezio cannot even dodge bullets. >_>

#34 Posted by dondave (36685 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus, Batman, Cassandra Cain, Nightwing and Deadshot

#35 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by dondave (36685 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Daredevil

#37 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_lunact_and_manic: It's a shame Batman isn't using bullets here..... besides, any projectiles are near useless for Batman here considering the amount of citizens there is to look out for.

#38 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Explain how they overcome the numerous advantages Ezio has.

#39 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@black_arrow: They can through the head/face

@the_lunact_and_manic said:

Batman.

Sad but true.

Prove it

1. Ezio can barely dodge arrows(Just see the intro of the Revelations)
  2. Batman can dodge Deadshot....shots.
  3. Therefore, Batman is faster
#40 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Batman.

Sad but true.

Prove it

1. Ezio can barely dodge arrows(Just the the intro of the Revelations)

He has faster reaction time but it doesn't help him with bombs or any other advantage Ezio has here.

#41 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: He can line up 3 kill shots on armored enemies with throwing knives. With bombs he knows exactly where they will land even when they bounce off of surfaces. He's also a keen shot with his crossbow, hidden gun and poison darts.

#42 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Is this guy considered just peak?

Technically he "just" a martial artist...

#43 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

okay looks like i'm going to take a crack at this..

All Deadshot needs is to locate Ezio..

Ezio can run around and hide all that he wants. but this battle must and will reach a conclusion. this doesn't have to be a cat and mouse game either. Deadshot takes his perch at the highest building and waits.

#44 Edited by dondave (36685 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: He didn't show any H2H skills in that video. At best he showed parkour and that he can dodge attacks, manipulate people into killing themselves and others . I'd say Arkham Batman beats him

#45 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Batman.

Sad but true.

Prove it

1. Ezio can barely dodge arrows(Just the the intro of the Revelations)

He has faster reaction time but it doesn't help him with bombs or any other advantage Ezio has here.

Why not?

If the batsuit can tank high caliber bullets, I'm sure they can tank some bombs from 1500 and something.

#46 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

okay looks like i'm going to take a crack at this..

All Deadshot needs is to locate Ezio..

Ezio can run around and hide all that he wants. but this battle must and will reach a conclusion. this doesn't have to be a cat and mouse game either. Deadshot takes his perch at the highest building and waits.

Yeah, it's the locating part that is going to be especially difficult. Sitting still is the worst thing Deadshot could do here. It gives Ezio unlimited options on how to drop him while being undetected. Not faulting his accuracy or speed, just saying Ezio has a lot going for him here.

#47 Posted by dondave (36685 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Advantages such as what? None of his projectiles would even touch them if they didn't want it to. Batman suit can tank bullets comfortably, I'm not sue he'd bother trying to avoid his attacks. The smoke bombs won't do anything as they all have thermal vision in their visors

#48 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: he did all that with his hands that is hand to hand combat.

#49 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: i agree on some of those points. it would be the worst place for deadshot if ezio knew where he was, but because he doesn't he will likely be doing his parkour thing looking for deadshot all over the city. Deadshot would spot Ezio first and BLAM.

nice original thread btw

#50 Posted by i_like_swords (14024 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@i_like_swords said:

@dondave said:

Advantages such as what? None of his projectiles would even touch them if they didn't want it to. Batman suit can tank bullets comfortably, I'm not sue he'd bother trying to avoid his attacks. The smoke bombs won't do anything as they all have thermal vision in their visors

Ezio isn't really giving them an option when he's perched over a rooftop with hidden gun/crossbow/poison dart/Thunder bomb in hand. They stand still for a moment, or stop to move out of someones way and they're tagged. Ezio can comfortably hit moving targets from a distance. The Thunder bomb will definitely damage Batman. FYI it's loaded with British gunpowder and coal, so it's going to do plenty of damage to any of them. Other advantages include knowing the streets off by heart which allows Ezio to plan his route so he can disappear at whatever moment suits him. His eagle eye vision is also a big advantage for him.