define beat, but in in a magice barrier or jar and call it a day

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Superman, The Hulk, Apocolypse, Darkseid, and Imperiax. The first couple of battles, after that all bets are off. Doomsday cant be killed, but he doesnt regenerate like Wolverine, it could take him several years to come back, so is it a victory if he isnt killed but doesnt come back right away?

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By NiteFly

Red Lamp.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

NiteFly says:

"Red Lamp."

What?

Blahr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Blahr

I think that there are several characters that can beat him. Well at least the 1st time but then he will just come back again and again until they can't do anything to him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"I think that there are several characters that can beat him. Well at least the 1st time but then he will just come back again and again until they can't do anything to him."

Exactly.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sync

the borg could beat him.... must i go on, my master trainner pokeman ball could do it,

just put him in a magic jar already, he would be trap and could never escape.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Octagon Freak

Onslaught would wipe him out pretty quickly, and if were talking someone with lots of molecular control, then if they can separate him enough, then he can't regenerate, and he'll never come back.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

he can regenerate from a single piece of dna.

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By NiteFly

Gambler says:

"he can regenerate from a single piece of dna."

There are characters that can manipulate things on an atomic or even subatomic level. Poof, no more DNA.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

NiteFly says:

"Gambler says:
There are characters that can manipulate things on an atomic or even subatomic level. Poof, no more DNA."

Can Onslaught? Cause thats who were talking about.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sling Shot

Mr. Myxzplt

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Satyrquaze

Captain Marvel (SHAZAM!) or Black Adam could defeat Doomsday.

Cap could imprison Doomsday for eternity; by that rationale Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Obsidian (could trap Doomsday in the Shadowlands), Silver Surfer (could give Doomsday to Galactus to feed upon), Quasar (trap him in the Quantum-Zone), Genis-Vell (could stop all forms of energy within it's body from functioning), Wonder Woman (if hard pressed could imprison Doomsday with the Titans of Myth), Darkseid, Thanos, Amazo, Awesome Android, Jericho (just needs eye-contact), Sersi, Black Bolt ("GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!")... etc...

thats off the top of my head.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sync

Sync says:

"the borg could beat him.... must i go on, my master trainner pokeman ball could do it, just put him in a magic jar already, he would be trap and could never escape."

Sync says:

"define beat, but in in a magice barrier or jar and call it a day"

im glad to see people agree with me, and you could just imprioson him in a "magic jar" or whatever.

also that is why i said define defeat/kill, someone who trap for all of time, just may go crazy or is SOL, "so to speak"

ps love the give to galactus to feed upon ...lol, clever

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By Methos

it is a sound idea... the Justice League used a methos of that...

they trapped him between 4 teleporters, constantly beaming between the 4, never being fully solid... thats the only way they found of beating him...

M

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Satyrquaze

Well, it seems logical that if what were saying is the only way to beat a character is to kill them, then guys like Superman lose all of their winning percentage on the battles board.

Entrapment is a perfectly usable alternative, that would still equate to a win.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sync

ahhh come on, there are many other ways, some have been stated, but "IMO" when a charcther builds immunity from any attack or attack thats kills him.... come on, thats cheap... surely the writters can do better,

i would but pasrsite on him, that would do it or i would have a charcther that can fuse, bond with him, and if that charcther won in the meeting of minds (i do that to be fair and give fair shot to both) than doomsday would be merge and a new hero/villian born..

as i said lots of ways and people who can do it, i just took they most direct appoarch, i feel it would be cool in comic book... "ahhhh im doomday , ahhh fear me ".. then pop hes in a jar, and the person is trucking off without even thinking twice about him.. something like "now where was i"

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GL Bertron

Any one who can alter reality could strip him of all his powers and then defeat him. Characters like the Doctor or like someone already said Myxyzptlyk.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Final Arrow

Me

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GL Bertron

Que?

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Octagon Freak

Well, Onslaught is supposed to have some form of control over molecules, as he created that sun and all, but I've never seen him rip someone apart before. But since Doomsday's brain is so simple, Onslaught could take over his mind, and jump in a volcano, or something, whatever is necessary to defeat him of his own terms. Or midewipe, mindwipe's always good.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sling Shot

Molecule Man

kehop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kehop

Gambler says:

exactly

I define beat by killing for good... who could stop him from coming back stronger cuz on that rythme he will be unkillable soon since he died several thousand of time so hapen to be immute to most dangerous stuff

kehop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kehop

octagon_freak says:

"Well, Onslaught is supposed to have some form of control over molecules, as he created that sun and all, but I've never seen him rip someone apart before. But since Doomsday's brain is so simple, Onslaught could take over his mind, and jump in a volcano, or something, whatever is necessary to defeat him of his own terms. Or midewipe, mindwipe's always good."

he doesn't have a mind...so no one can control him

kehop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kehop

NiteFly says:

"Gambler says:
There are characters that can manipulate things on an atomic or even subatomic level. Poof, no more DNA."

it would work once but he as prove to come back form evrything... if he isn't already immute to this... he would be after 1 kill

kehop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kehop

Satyrquaze says:

"Captain Marvel (SHAZAM!) or Black Adam could defeat Doomsday. Cap could imprison Doomsday for eternity; by that rationale Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Obsidian (could trap Doomsday in the Shadowlands), Silver Surfer (could give Doomsday to Galactus to feed upon), Quasar (trap him in the Quantum-Zone), Genis-Vell (could stop *all* forms of energy within it's body from functioning), Wonder Woman (if hard pressed could imprison Doomsday with the Titans of Myth), Darkseid, Thanos, Amazo, Awesome Android, Jericho (just needs eye-contact), Sersi, Black Bolt ("GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!")... etc... thats off the top of my head. "

doomsday beat easily most character you talked about.. he destroyed Darkseid many thousand of year ago(doom is now mjch stronger than he was then), captain marvel, quasard and the rest of justice league in a matter of second...execpt superman who also got destroyed but in a great fight.... genis-vell could do nothin since doomsday is made out of pure rock now...WW is part of JLA(justice league and got destroy like evryone else)... thanos is a good pick but cosmic energy would only work in the first fight...I don't know much about amazo nor Awesome androide(are they one or two diff character)... Jericho got no chance cuz Doom got no mind but anyway he is just way too weak...sresi look cute but that's all...and black bolt??? let me laugh

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

octagon_freak says:

"Well, Onslaught is supposed to have some form of control over molecules, as he created that sun and all, but I've never seen him rip someone apart before. But since Doomsday's brain is so simple, Onslaught could take over his mind, and jump in a volcano, or something, whatever is necessary to defeat him of his own terms. Or midewipe, mindwipe's always good."

Actually he is now intelligent, no where near the level of Onslaught but he is now more intelligent then previous versions.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Satyrquaze

kehop says:

"doomsday beat easily most character you talked about.. he destroyed Darkseid many thousand of year ago(doom is now mjch stronger than he was then), captain marvel, quasard and the rest of justice league in a matter of second...execpt superman who also got destroyed but in a great fight.... genis-vell could do nothin since doomsday is made out of pure rock now...WW is part of JLA(justice league and got destroy like evryone else)... thanos is a good pick but cosmic energy would only work in the first fight...I don't know much about amazo nor Awesome androide(are they one or two diff character)... Jericho got no chance cuz Doom got no mind but anyway he is just way too weak...sresi look cute but that's all...and black bolt??? let me laugh"

You opinion is duly noted.

Let's itemize this:

1)Captain Marvel can match Superman move for move and he wasn't part of the Justice League that fought Doomsday way back when.

2)That particular incarnation of the League was one of the physically weakest on record and lasted a smidge longer than you seem to remember.

3)Quasar is a Marvel character and never been on a Justice League roster. He comparable to Sinestro of the GLC.

4)As far as Gen-Vell even if Doomsday is pure rock, kinetic energy is still energy. If Doomsday can't move, he can't kill.

5)Wonder Woman wasn't part of that League either, she's slightly weaker than Supes physically, but a much better pure fighter. I think she could lasso Doomsday and trap him with the Titans.

6)I'm glad you agree that Thanos could beat Doomsday the first fight, good. I also point out that Thanos would only need to kill Doomsday once.

7)Amazo is a DC character and has the powers of the entire JLA adn whatever character happens to be within range (yes, that includes Doomsday's powers). The Awesome Android is a Marvel character who has the powers of the Avengers and whatever character happens to be within range (yes, that includes Doomsday's powers). Either of them could kill Doomsday outright.

8)Jericho: Wrong, Doomsday very much has a mind, not that it matters since Jericho has transfered his conscienceness to a computer disk before (no mind there), I think he could control Doomsday, there's no reason why he couldn't.

9)Sersi has total matter control to an extent unmatched anywhere is Marvel comics except possibly the Molecule Man (adds another to the list of people who could beat Doomsday), she could turn Doomsday into a ming vase (or whatever) and then throw it against the ground shattering it.

10)You have no real idea what Black Bolt is capable of. Recently, the Hulk made a point to say that Black Bolt was the only person on Earth who could stop him. I'm resonably sure that if Black Bolt can stop the Hulk, he can at least give Doomsday a run for it.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#30  Edited By The_Martian

kehop says:

"NiteFly says:
"Gambler says:
it would work once but he as prove to come back form evrything... if he isn't already immute to this... he would be after 1 kill"
If they change his DNA so that he no longer has that ability he would not beable to do come back or gain the ability to resist it. So that would work.
kehop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kehop

spiderman621 says:

"kehop says:
"NiteFly says:
"Gambler says:
it would work once but he as prove to come back form evrything... if he isn't already immute to this... he would be after 1 kill"
If they change his DNA so that he no longer has that ability he would not beable to do come back or gain the ability to resist it. So that would work. "

I guess if he does manage to do this... doomsday isn't such a force anymore you'r right about that. To me, is ability to reborn immute to what kill him is the main attribute he got. Yes he is super powered but without this he is not more than most.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Final Arrow

Did I say me.

kehop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kehop

Satyrquaze says:

"kehop says:
"doomsday beat easily most character you talked about.. he destroyed Darkseid many thousand of year ago(doom is now mjch stronger than he was then), captain marvel, quasard and the rest of justice league in a matter of second...execpt superman who also got destroyed but in a great fight.... genis-vell could do nothin since doomsday is made out of pure rock now...WW is part of JLA(justice league and got destroy like evryone else)... thanos is a good pick but cosmic energy would only work in the first fight...I don't know much about amazo nor Awesome androide(are they one or two diff character)... Jericho got no chance cuz Doom got no mind but anyway he is just way too weak...sresi look cute but that's all...and black bolt??? let me laugh"
You opinion is duly noted. Let's itemize this: 1)Captain Marvel can match Superman move for move and he wasn't part of the Justice League that fought Doomsday way back when. 2)That particular incarnation of the League was one of the physically weakest on record and lasted a smidge longer than you seem to remember. 3)Quasar is a Marvel character and never been on a Justice League roster. He comparable to Sinestro of the GLC. 4)As far as Gen-Vell even if Doomsday is pure rock, kinetic energy is still energy. If Doomsday can't move, he can't kill. 5)Wonder Woman wasn't part of that League either, she's slightly weaker than Supes physically, but a much better pure fighter. I think she could lasso Doomsday and trap him with the Titans. 6)I'm glad you agree that Thanos could beat Doomsday the first fight, good. I also point out that Thanos would only need to kill Doomsday once. 7)Amazo is a DC character and has the powers of the entire JLA adn whatever character happens to be within range (yes, that includes Doomsday's powers). The Awesome Android is a Marvel character who has the powers of the Avengers and whatever character happens to be within range (yes, that includes Doomsday's powers). Either of them could kill Doomsday outright. 8)Jericho: Wrong, Doomsday very much has a mind, not that it matters since Jericho has transfered his conscienceness to a computer disk before (no mind there), I think he could control Doomsday, there's no reason why he couldn't. 9)Sersi has total matter control to an extent unmatched anywhere is Marvel comics except possibly the Molecule Man (adds another to the list of people who could beat Doomsday), she could turn Doomsday into a ming vase (or whatever) and then throw it against the ground shattering it. 10)You have no real idea what Black Bolt is capable of. Recently, the Hulk made a point to say that Black Bolt was the only person on Earth who could stop him. I'm resonably sure that if Black Bolt can stop the Hulk, he can at least give Doomsday a run for it."

I like your opinion and I'll try to answer it as good as I can(I 'm french so sometime I don't manage to write quite what I wanna say)

1st Wonder Woman was a part of Justice leage and there is a link with pics to prove it

http://www.comicvine.com/message/doomsday-vs-wonder-woman/41058/&c=22&22

this will answer all about WW(helped by fellows JLA member) vs doom

2nd Doomsday killed Superman after taking on the entire league... so if Captain Marvel is alike superman here you go

3rd Thanos is amazing...good fight on the first and maybe second but at one point he will be immune to every attack... you don't need to kill him only once... why would you say that? anyway Doom would end up killing him after maybe a lot of death but I honestly don't thin so

4th oomsday is alredy immune to a lots of attack...you need to remember that since is basic and weak form he died thousands of time and therefore immute to thousand way to die

5th both android seem amazing bout once Doom is immute to their attack!!! cuz he will get immute to is own power if that is what killed him

6th about jerico there is a lots of reason.. no one ever manage to do so and many tried... yes in the most recent version he developed a mind but it seem to be a clone of Doomsday or another vesion of himself... but still uncontrollable(look it up they tried evrythin or almost on him...)

7th for Sersi and evry other.. they only could do it one...

8th Doomsday is belive to be one of DC strongest...not by me I recently learned about him... but Black Bolt is a joke compare to WW so don't compare with Doom...

I may lack respect for some of your character you pointed out to me but I honestly think you should learn a little about doom...If yout think WW could kill him... well it's all I need to know you don't know is power enough

doom vs Jla

http://www.comicvine.com/message/doomsday-vs-wonder-woman/41058/&c=22&22

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Satyrquaze

I really don't feel like quoting all that.

Yes, Doomsday is very powerful, but you seem to only be comparing basic strength.

A LOT of the guys I've put him up against have a ranged attack or two and can outmanuver anything Doomsday throws at them. You're obviously overlooking that.

1) The battle pictured with WW is not part of the same assault with the JLA, she attacked seperatly and backed up by Flash. She later destroyed a clone of Doomsday in her own book.

2)I didn't say Captain Marvel was exactly like Superman. CM has knocked out Superman with one punch, before he gained the abilties of the Wizard. He's now the Gaurdian of Magic. Putting him on par with the Spectre. He could easily trap Doomsday in the Rock of Eternity.. for Eternity.

3)I say 'Thanos would only need to kill Doomsday once.' because Thanos would find a way to either ensure that Doomsday would stay dead permanently, or bend Doomsday to his will. Thanos is a master tactian and geneticist, he could make Doomsday loyal only to him, or if Thanos was hard pressed would teleport Doomsday to the Source Wall or to the Crunch.

4)Yep, Doomsday is plenty powerful, He's really strong and immune to a lot. Just because he survives an attack doesn't actually mean he's immune to it, send him though a Black Hole it'll kill him, send though again it'll kill him again. Besides, wasn't he sent to the Big Bang along with Imperiex?

5)Or.. he'd be destroyed and any DNA would be fried by Heat Vision.

6)Doomsday would be puppet to Jericho.

7)You don't seem to know anything about Sersi. She would turn Doomsday's bones into rubber.

8)Black Bolt... a joke? I'm not going to dignify that with a response.

You've only just learned about Doomsday? I've known about him for almost 15 years; I'm more than well aware of what's capable of and what can stop him. You'll note from my original list that very few of the characters I listed would confront him directly or physically, because that would be near suicide, even for Captain Marvel or BLack Adam.

Characters like Dr. Strange or Dr. Fate would imprision him without Doomsday being aware he was under any sort of attack, indeed he might not ever become aware that he's imprisioned. He's never even see characters like the Silver Surfer coming before he was trapped. Obsidian couldn't be touched by Doomsday unless he wanted to be touched (he's made of shadow).

kehop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kehop

Yet again I love your answer... you really let me know what you think and I like it.

you said:A LOT of the guys I've put him up against have a ranged attack or two and can outmanuver anything Doomsday throws at them. You're obviously overlooking that.

I don't... I did told you they may all be able to kill him once, maybe. Like I told U before, he is immute to a lot of attack and if your guy kill him he'll be immute to what kill him!

He also have a lots of power of his own!!! He got super strengh, super sigh super hearing, amazing stamina(in is fight vs superman he just destroy a vast group of hero, then fough the man of steel without breaking a sweat), invulnerability to thousand of attack, adaptive, healing almost Immortal and is ranked #1 here in comicvine in genetic manipulation.

Your 1)OK got me I got told this was it but still you have to admit it's very impressive

Your 2)ok I don't know capitain marvel... I will look it up

Your 3)many try to get him on their side and only clone seem controlable so I don't think Thanos could to better than evryone else. Plus Doom came back even after getting burn out to the very core... I'm sure he could forgot as little as a Doomsday Atom somewhere and he would revive out of it Immune to Thanos attack that killed him

Your 4) and yet he came back after

Jericho ain't got the slightest chace in the world to cotrole something like Doomsday

Ok maybe but to me you really seem to uder estimate him

I know he is beatable but he will come back... it's been said before... true evil never die

Your opinion are fun to read

Silver Runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silver Runner

Silver Surfer can beat doomsday no doubt

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lots of people can beat him, lots of people can kill him, but he always comes back and then what.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Heh, the In-Betweener, One Above All, the Living Tribunal, Trigon, Odin, Holocaust, Selene, Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse, want me to keep going?

Avatar image for nightmere_master
nightmere master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nightmere master

deadpool and wolverine

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Neither Deadpool or Wolverine could seriously harm Doomsday. He could beat them to a point where there healing factors would be useless.

Only characters with reality altering powers have a chance. Cosmic powers, like the Silver Surfer could win a fight, but not more as Doomsday would just adapt to the power. The same would be true to some extent with magical characters.

Only big guns in those fields, like a fed Galactus, the Spectre or CM as he is now would put him down and keep him there.

Avatar image for soldier_of_death
Soldier of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Soldier of Death

Nitefly, if what he says is true, than the only 2 characters who can do something of that magnitude are The Molecule Man and The Beyonder

Black juggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Black juggy

Juggernaut

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By asylum

Franklin Richards with no mental blocks.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell

moonknight518 says:

"Juggernaut"

What?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#45  Edited By Darkchild

ME booya id love to fight Doomsday like have someone control him and me fight him

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By asylum

Lord Gambler says:

"moonknight518 says:
"Juggernaut"

What?"

why not. If you just look at the abilities of doomsday vs. the abilities of the juggernaut doomsday can not stop the juggernaut. He doesn't breath, sleep, or eat. And he can ONLY be hurt by strong magic which he heals instantly anyway. No not super fast like wolverine. Instantly. There also has been no signs to the limits of his strength. Juggernaut has been underrated for the longest. Until doomsday can get some psychic powers he can not stop the human juggernaut, he could only slow him down.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47  Edited By Spectrum

I COULD BEAT HIM

I MEAN IT

WHERE IS HE COME ON COME GET IT

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Case Closed

I agree with Franklin Richards. Also Mr. Majestic would mess him up pretty good. Also X-Man would mess up his molecular structure pretty good.

Also, how about someone using a boom tube on him like what was used against green lantern. Once he is way out there will he know how to get back to hurt anyone?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By acewasp23

Reducing Doomsday's body to the sub-atomic level and then scattering these particles across time and space is sufficient to prevent him regenerating. In Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey, Superman and Waverider took advantage of this fact and sent Doomsday to the End of Time, where Doomsday´s particles would never regroup again. However, Braniac traveled to the end of time and rescued him in later comics.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By General Sylux

The Living Tribunal can easily beat doomsday by removing him from existance.