Who can beat Doctor who when he has prep?

• 71 results
EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EvilDuckling

No omnipotents please. The doctor has a weeks prep and starts in his tardis (morals off plus he's bloodlusted). My friend says he can't be beaten. Who can beat him?

Also, who would be a fair opponent (50/50) if they get 2 weeks prep and are bloodlusted?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Master.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Himself! With prep! Just pick the best looking actor

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Jason Todd

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Bomb Queen.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constantine

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildstorm's Doctor

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Q-Who? Q throttles Doctor Who.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mysticmedivh

John Constantine.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By deathstroke52

Constantine, It'd be a sweet fight.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Constantine, Lucifer wo/powers, and Tao (Wildstorm)

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Thanks, But the doctor did beat Lucifer already. Anyways I know know some characters who could beat him.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

The Master

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping the Doctor from merging with the Tardis to make himself Omnipotent?

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No omnipotents please. The doctor has a weeks prep and starts in his tardis. Who can beat him?

dr. who u mean?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nerdchore

Bugs bunny

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By ComicStooge

Tao talks the Doctor into suicide.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Q-Who? Q throttles Doctor Who.

Meh, the Doctor's taken down beings with better feats than Q in less than a week. The Elder Gods/Old Ones in Doctor Who can pop universes by fully manifesting, and their very speech causes the universe to warp around them to do anything they want. They are all also stated to be able to curbstomp and Eternal or Chronovore that comes against them. Chronovores can warp time across the universe, eat universes whole, and can cut through Type 40TARDIS shields like butter. The Doctor turned two Elder Gods into humans and locked them in a homemade pocket dimension, that they had no ability to escape, and left them to rot. It really depends on if he knows what he is prepping for here.

Tao talks the Doctor into suicide.

Iffy there. His TARDIS and subconscious both can and have manipulated his conscious mind when he was compromised. If he's prepping at all, and is serious about winning, he'll make sure there are back ups of his mind and stuff so he can't get mind-whammied.

No omnipotents please. The doctor has a weeks prep and starts in his tardis. Who can beat him?

Is the Doctor in character, because then even with prep a lot of people could defeat him since he rarely goes all out. If he is morals off, he can defeat a lot more than with morals on.

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Morals are off plus he is bloodlusted (I will edit the OP)

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, if perfectly teamed... and with any resources, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Victor Von Doom, Bruce Wayne, Thanos, Mr Majestic, T'challa, Slade Wilson, Darkseid.

I don't like Doctor Who, and the fanbase is cringeworthy, the character is OP though, I'd say this team with said conditions wins.

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Doom? I dunno, everything if iffy.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, if perfectly teamed... and with any resources, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Victor Von Doom, Bruce Wayne, Thanos, Mr Majestic, T'challa, Slade Wilson, Darkseid.

I don't like Doctor Who, and the fanbase is cringeworthy, the character is OP though, I'd say this team with said conditions wins.

I mostly agree with this team, though why is Deathstroke here?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@the_imperator:

What kind of knowledge do the Elder Gods have? Are they omniscient, as Q claims? Are they non-corporeal energy being reality warpers that exist on another plane altogether (the Q Continuum)? I bet Q could snap his fingers and turn the TARDIS into a tadpole.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Imperator

@johnnyz256 said:

@the_imperator:

What kind of knowledge do the Elder Gods have? Are they omniscient, as Q claims? I bet Q could snap his fingers and turn the TARDIS into a tadpole.

TARDISes are made of math, are powered and operated by 11 dimensional reality warping consciousness. and can see all of time and space at once. Has Q shown the ability to turn something like that into a tadpole? The move by shredding apart every dimension in their way and crawling through. Then putting it all back together again. They purposely cloak how they appear from non-multi-dimensional beings.

Elder Gods/Old Ones are multiversal entities who have been around since the previous universe. They don't appear to be omniscient, but neither does Q. He didn't know that he would get his powers taken away, Quinn didn't know how to kill himself (Q weapons can kill Q, and he didn't even know they could exist), Q apparently can hide (Q talks about his old hiding places), etc. There are lots of things that cast doubt on them being omniscient.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex: I that case then I think that team would win.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@the_imperator: I like to believe that Q can "shut off" his omniscience if he wishes, in order to make his life more bearable. It wouldn't be any fun (at least in my limited understanding) if I knew absolutely everything that would happen to me in my future.

Actually, Q addresses this in the non-canon Star Trek Borg computer game, in which Q masquerades as part of the crew. I don't recall its name at present. Q tells the crew (after revealing himself to be a Q) that he isn't bound by time---implying that his knowledge has no bounds---but then states that he can choose to be in time, if he wishes, implying that he may choose to hide knowledge from himself.

And yes, I realize that it's non-canon, but still, it's a possible explanation.

Here's the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLVHlXM7PKE

Begin at 53:00.

And yes, it's again true that Q was never shown dealing with super-powerful beings in Star Trek (a majorly bad decision by the writers, in my opinion). We saw him mess with the Calamarain (a fairly powerful energy being), and he wasn't intimidated at all by the Borg. But he never toyed with a being on par with the Living Tribunal, or Mr. Mxy, or the Spectre, etc. If he had done that, then nobody would doubt Q's power, but just claiming to be omnipotent doesn't convince anyone. Q very well (and likely is) the strongest being, by far, in the Star Trek universe, and is therefore functionally omnipotent (just as Mario with the star is essentially "omnipotent" in his own universe), but that doesn't mean that Q would be essentially omnipotent in other realities, such as the DC universe. Regardless, as an avid Trek fan, I stand by my belief that Q is essentially omnipotent, limited only when dealing with members of his own kind (therefore not truly omnipotent). Could I be wrong? Of course. But until there's a canon episode or movie in which a member of the Q loses to a certain individual, I stand by my belief. Q may not have the feats of the Living Tribunal or certain Dr. Who characters, but this doesn't necessarily mean he'd lose to them.

End of lecture.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood lusted Wally West at full power with equal prep time.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Thanks, But the doctor did beat Lucifer already. Anyways I know know some characters who could beat him.

LOL!XD no..

I think he means comic Lucifer who would somp every single piece of shit gotta the Doc

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed Richards

Bruce Wayne

Tony Stark

Death Note Duds

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed Richards

Bruce Wayne

Tony Stark

Death Note Duds

Individually, Bruce Wayne isn't going to be able to out prep the Doctor, Tony Stark almost most likely isn't, and what are the Death Note guys going to do about being trapped in a mirror for all eternity?

@the_imperator: I like to believe that Q can "shut off" his omniscience if he wishes, in order to make his life more bearable. It wouldn't be any fun (at least in my limited understanding) if I knew absolutely everything that would happen to me in my future.

Actually, Q addresses this in the non-canon Star Trek Borg computer game, in which Q masquerades as part of the crew. I don't recall its name at present. Q tells the crew (after revealing himself to be a Q) that he isn't bound by time---implying that his knowledge has no bounds---but then states that he can choose to be in time, if he wishes, implying that he may choose to hide knowledge from himself.

And yes, I realize that it's non-canon, but still, it's a possible explanation.

Here's the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLVHlXM7PKE

Begin at 53:00.

You can be unbound by time but still not know everything. Also, other Q have shown that they don't know stuff, such as Quinn not knowing that Q weapons could hurt him (even though he desperately wanted to die), or the Continuum not knowing where Q's hiding places were, etc. Again, we have shown examples of Q not knowing everything.

And yes, it's again true that Q was never shown dealing with super-powerful beings in Star Trek (a majorly bad decision by the writers, in my opinion). We saw him mess with the Calamarain (a fairly powerful energy being), and he wasn't intimidated at all by the Borg. But he never toyed with a being on par with the Living Tribunal, or Mr. Mxy, or the Spectre, etc. If he had done that, then nobody would doubt Q's power, but just claiming to be omnipotent doesn't convince anyone. Q very well (and likely is) the strongest being, by far, in the Star Trek universe, and is therefore functionally omnipotent (just as Mario with the star is essentially "omnipotent" in his own universe), but that doesn't mean that Q would be essentially omnipotent in other realities, such as the DC universe. Regardless, as an avid Trek fan, I stand by my belief that Q is essentially omnipotent, limited only when dealing with members of his own kind (therefore not truly omnipotent). Could I be wrong? Of course. But until there's a canon episode or movie in which a member of the Q loses to a certain individual, I stand by my belief. Q may not have the feats of the Living Tribunal or certain Dr. Who characters, but this doesn't necessarily mean he'd lose to them.

End of lecture.

But it also means in a battle, since they operate on shown abilities, he can't win, since he doesn't have shown abilities on the level of his opponents. I love Star Trek, Q is amazing (love Discord as well, De Lancie is such an amazing actor) but that doesn't mean he'll win against things that have shown more abilities than him. Q just weren't designed for battles with other characters in the random omnipotent being tier.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord said:

Reed Richards

Bruce Wayne

Tony Stark

Death Note Duds

Individually, Bruce Wayne isn't going to be able to out prep the Doctor, Tony Stark almost most likely isn't, and what are the Death Note guys going to do about being trapped in a mirror for all eternity?

Bruce Wayne can go back in time and kill all the Doctors chew force can explain this -_-

Death Note guys can just right his name and let the God of Death kill the Doctor

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Constantine.

/thread

Jmarshmallow

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne can go back in time and kill all the Doctors chew force can explain this -_-

Death Note guys can just right his name and let the God of Death kill the Doctor

How does Bruce Wayne go back in time and kill the Doctor? Time Lords have been shown to be able to walk off their past selves ceasing to exist (The Five Doctors episode), so that may not work too well.

I thought the Death Note only worked on humans; also, how do they learn his name? There's like 2 companions that know, and only a couple Time Lords. Where are they going to find his name?

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator said:

@detrolord said:

Reed Richards

Bruce Wayne

Tony Stark

Death Note Duds

So... you're not a fan of Doctor Who I take it...

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rpottage

@detrolord said:

How does Bruce Wayne go back in time and kill the Doctor? Time Lords have been shown to be able to walk off their past selves ceasing to exist (The Five Doctors episode), so that may not work too well.

I thought the Death Note only worked on humans; also, how do they learn his name? There's like 2 companions that know, and only a couple Time Lords. Where are they going to find his name?

Two companions? The only one (outside the Time Lords themselves) who knows his name is River Song; his wife.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Imperator

@rpottage: One of the comics, or novels, I can't recall which, had the Doctor tell a fellow prisoner on some planet his name as they shared their life stories. Oh, and IIRC Sam, from the Eighth Doctor Adventure novels, also was told his name at one point. She's dead, though, and I don't know what happened to the prisoner guy he told it to, dead I think. Sam was during his midlife crisis, though, so his willingness to throw the name out makes more sense. Actually, both the instances I am referring to are the Eighth Doctor telling his name, so midlife crisis pretty much explains why he did it.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator said:

@detrolord said:

You dare question the power of Chew-Force?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

What is this "Chew-Force"?

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage: One of the comics, or novels, I can't recall which, had the Doctor tell a fellow prisoner on some planet his name as they shared their life stories. Oh, and IIRC Sam, from the Eighth Doctor Adventure novels, also was told his name at one point. She's dead, though, and I don't know what happened to the prisoner guy he told it to, dead I think. Sam was during his midlife crisis, though, so his willingness to throw the name out makes more sense. Actually, both the instances I am referring to are the Eighth Doctor telling his name, so midlife crisis pretty much explains why he did it.

Rule number 1.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

@the_imperator said:

@detrolord said:

No Chew Force is OP

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: @_gaff_: Ah, ok, so it's a fan made thing. Makes more sense now :P

@rpottage: By that logic he could have lied to River Song as well. For little things, it's usually not good to just assume the Doctor is lying, because then half the series has to be thrown out because the Doctor said stuff. What reason would he have had to lie? Sam was basically Clara, a mystery girl that was inexplicably tied to the Doctor because of shenanigans with the Doctor's time line.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: @_gaff_: Ah, ok, so it's a fan made thing. Makes more sense now :P

@rpottage: By that logic he could have lied to River Song as well. For little things, it's usually not good to just assume the Doctor is lying, because then half the series has to be thrown out because the Doctor said stuff. What reason would he have had to lie? Sam was basically Clara, a mystery girl that was inexplicably tied to the Doctor because of shenanigans with the Doctor's time line.

Nope. We know that Doctor told her his name not simply because he claimed so in Silence in the Library (Though Moffat claimed she did in fact know his name) but also because she used his name to open his Tardis in The Name of The Doctor.
The Doctor's name isn't a "little thing". It's the main mystery; the focal point of the 11th Doctor.
What reason? The same reasons he always lies about his name; and Clara doesn't know his name either despite being a mystery girl. Even when he spent 800 years in a truth field with the question being asked non-stop; he still never revealed his name.
In fact he specifically states in the Forest of the Dead:
"River you know my name, you whispered my name in my ear. There's only one reason I would ever tell anyone my name; there's only one time I could."
And that's confirmed by Moffat in Doctor Who Confidential.

The Doesn't tell people his name. It's his greatest secret and it's not just a secret, the oldest question in the universe, the question he's been running from all his life.

So when you have a book where he claims to give his name, a rule that says he often lies, and an entire regeneration revolving around how no one knows his name with the head producer confirming his statement about how he told River Song and there's only one reason and one time he could; you take all of that over the book.

So no; Death Note isn't getting his name. The best Death Note would get is The Destroyer of Worlds.