#1 Edited by KnightOfZero (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty, Darwin seems unkillable, making him basically unbeatable.

So i was wondering who would actually be able to beat Darwin? And by beat, I mean KILL!

Darwin cannon "teleport away from the threat" like he did when he fought World War Hulk

Darwin can use all comic feats

Only 1 character is allowed

• No reality warping
  • No time manipulation
  • no one like TOAA or Living Tribunal

Can he be killed?

#2 Edited by Joygirl (19913 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who can blitz him before he adapts (Flash, Superman, MMH, etc.).

#3 Posted by _Gaff_ (3379 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently Sebastian Shaw. :P

#4 Posted by KnightOfZero (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl idk, i mean, he reacted to hela's touch right after she touched him, and the instant she touches you, it leads to instant death IIRC

#5 Edited by Joygirl (19913 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with molecular manipulation

#7 Posted by alternative_backup (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo and the Fury. Probably Doomsday and Nimrod.

#8 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

@alternative_backup: ha. Amazo, DD and Nimrod have no way to kill him. Fury is a plot device, but maybe.

Reality manipulators beat Darwin. I'd also wager that reed Richards or doom could figure something out. Also, leech.

#9 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone who can trick his senses. Remember Darwin doesn't pick his powers, it's an instinctual response from his body. Mysterio would take a solid majority.

#10 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4330 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday, and Mitchell can both beat him at that game

#11 Edited by Dextersinister (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

Leech with a handgun

Sinister when he had the ability to turn off mutant powers

That character from Wildstorm who is inhabited by the spirit of death and can potentially kill anyone given time

That dude with Red Skull who could turn off mutant powers.

A gifted scientist could take his mutation to the extreme and turn him into an immovable, indestructible, self sustaining life form

#12 Posted by Dextersinister (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_ said:

Apparently Sebastian Shaw. :P

oh and this

#13 Posted by KnightOfZero (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#14 Posted by Spideysense44 (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

Hated how they killed him so quick in the movie would have been cool to see his character develop and see him adapt to other things but you know how they like to kill the black guy first :l

#15 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11014 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever he punches turns back to it's originally state...or whatever he want's it too.

#16 Posted by dondave (37259 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fury

#17 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone who can trick his senses. Remember Darwin doesn't pick his powers, it's an instinctual response from his body. Mysterio would take a solid majority.

So by that definition, Aizen via Kyouka Suigetsu? I guess... Dunno really...

#18 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

That character from Wildstorm who is inhabited by the spirit of death and can potentially kill anyone given time

Rose Tattoo.

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Silver Banshee....if she knew his name.

#20 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with molecular manipulation

This doesn't make sense, because of Darwin, Vulcan was able to tap into powers he didn't have before (gain some of the powers of his teammates), he was so powerful he subdued the Phoenix Force in Rachel and shut off Cyclop's powers in decimation. His body also instantly survive space and the M'kraan crystal. There is nothing to suggest any molecule manipulation would work at all.

I would say Tier Rayne's son since he can kill Hell Lords has the best chance to kill Darwin but i don't know if that would just kill the Hell Lord side of his powerset and not him....