Who can beat Batman (read OP)

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Okay, obviously Batman can have his ass handed to him by anyone above Captain America level, I'm not an idiot, I know that.

I'm asking, what unpowered being can beat pre-crisis Batman? No powers at all. So Bullseye doesn't count 'cause of his aiming, Constantine doesn't have powers but can summon a demon and whatnot... so how man "ordinary joes" are there who can beat the Caped Crusader? Like, Nightwing or Lady Shiva or something. How many are there? I haven't slept in 24 hours, so I'm a little hazy, so forgive if this is really obvious, but I was just wondering.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Actually Bats and Cap is very debatable
Nightwing can't
Lady Shiva is close, but can't
There is a huge list that would give Bats a lot of trouble
and above Cap level beat him (in just h2h) like Azrael, ect...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done before

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: That was ages ago, can't remember now XD I think I had holidays, so my sleeping schedule was way out of whack... XD

@dondave: Really? Where?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: Technically, Samurai Jack without his sword has no powers, just insane skill. I know it's a stretch but still...

Also, go to bed.

Racob has spoken

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts