• 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by CapedCrusader16 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not talking about a real fight,just H2H with no superpowers.who could beat batman ?

#2 Posted by cameron83 (7117 posts) - - Show Bio

captain america

black panther

comic book batman

wolverine

gambit

#3 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

captain america

black panther

comic book batman

wolverine

gambit

Without powers Arkham City Batman destroys them all except comic Bats.

#4 Posted by CapedCrusader16 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: I think you don't know AC Batman

#5 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

what is AC Batman's best feats?

#6 Posted by Nefarious (19471 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Shiva
#7 Posted by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist

Mantis

Gamora

Fat Cobra

Karate Kid

#8 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2198 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

what is AC Batman's best feats?

Backflipping 60 feet and one shotting mooks 40 feet into the air.

#9 Posted by CapedCrusader16 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad said:

@kcaz said:

what is AC Batman's best feats?

Backflipping 60 feet and one shotting mooks 40 feet into the air.

And stomping dozens of ninjas who are from talia's elite guard and can take 100 people

Not to mention arkham city's events

#10 Edited by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad: Then Batman has powers and is not allowed in this battle per your own rules. Karate Kid still takes him anyway..

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#12 Posted by CapedCrusader16 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

@ThanosIsMad: Then Batman has powers and is not allowed in this battle per your own rules. Karate Kid still takes him anyway..

but how ?

#13 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham City Nightwing.... lol jk.. Ummmm, this is a tough one. Karate Kid, Cassie Cain....

#14 Edited by ThanosIsMad (2198 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

@ThanosIsMad: Then Batman has powers and is not allowed in this battle per your own rules. Karate Kid still takes him anyway..

lol, you've never played the Batman games, have you?

edit: And your logic doesn't work, anyway. The stipulation is for Batman's opponent to not have powers; said stipulation does not apply to Batman in the OP's scenario.

#15 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist

#16 Posted by boostergold321 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane, the Back Breaker.

#18 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad: lol the funny thing is Batman doesn't have powers to begin with. That's nonsense

#19 Posted by CapedCrusader16 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Bane, the Back Breaker.

LOL,Arkham Batman would destroy him

#20 Posted by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapedCrusader16 said:

@robertloucksjr said:

@ThanosIsMad: Then Batman has powers and is not allowed in this battle per your own rules. Karate Kid still takes him anyway..

but how ?

Karate Kid throws around a 60 foot giant, destroys a bus sized comet flying at him at supersonic speeds, and makes Superman work for it when sparring. I have no idea how he does that without powers, but he does.

#21 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Won't work due to the amazing counter system in AC he'd just throw it right back

Anyway Arhkam City, Robin, Nightwing, Hush(maybe), or Azreal

#22 Posted by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@robertloucksjr: Won't work due to the amazing counter system in AC he'd just throw it right back

Anyway Arhkam City, Robin, Nightwing, Hush(maybe), or Azreal

No. Karate kid spars with people who move at light speeds which is faster than than anyone can move on a TV screen :).

#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@robertloucksjr: Won't work due to the amazing counter system in AC he'd just throw it right back

Anyway Arhkam City, Robin, Nightwing, Hush(maybe), or Azreal

No. Karate kid spars with people who move at light speeds which is faster than than anyone can move on a TV screen :).

That's not true

#24 Posted by reikai (4174 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of people could beat Bats in HTH. Deciding where you want to pull that character from is the tricky part. But I'm gonna say...most people from Tekken. ^_^

#25 Posted by CapedCrusader16 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

A lot of people could beat Bats in HTH. Deciding where you want to pull that character from is the tricky part. But I'm gonna say...most people from Tekken. ^_^

I know but this Batman nearly superhuman,different than the other Batman's

If you haven't played Arkham games I strongly recommend you,just great games :)

#26 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

ONLY KARATE KID AND BATMAN 1 MILLION

#27 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

what is AC Batman's best feats?

Go Toe to Toe with a 10 tons Clayface,,,,

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11970 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

karate kid (definitely), lady shiva (possibly), cassandra cain (possibly)

#30 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

(Microsoft - Games For Windows Live) is Arkham City Batman's most dangerous enemy. If anyone can beat Batman, it's the terrible program behind GFWL.

#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (16671 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@kcaz said:

what is AC Batman's best feats?

Go Toe to Toe with a 10 tons Clayface,,,,

Defeating Ra's while nearing death and seeing illusions,,,,

#32 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@kcaz said:

what is AC Batman's best feats?

Go Toe to Toe with a 10 tons Clayface,,,,

Defeating Ra's while nearing death and seeing illusions,,,,

to add to that, he defeated him while Ra's al ghul just came out of the lazarus pit.

#33 Posted by MonsterStomp (16671 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@kcaz said:

what is AC Batman's best feats?

Go Toe to Toe with a 10 tons Clayface,,,,

Defeating Ra's while nearing death and seeing illusions,,,,

to add to that, he defeated him while Ra's al ghul just came out of the lazarus pit.

True. Also defeating Grundy.

#34 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowland Daredevil,

Black Panther.

#35 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: Wrong. The only one's he'll beat are probably Gambit and Wolverine.

#36 Posted by God_Spawn (37560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@RingSlinger: Wrong. The only one's he'll beat are probably Gambit and Wolverine.

If you think the other 3 beat him, then Wolverine definitely does too.

Moderator
#37 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

No one if I have the controller lol

#38 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

No one if I have the controller lol

XD

#39 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Deathstroke.

#40 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16543 posts) - - Show Bio

Just stated in other thread, this guy stomps him at 0.0001% power (Not joking, literally):

#41 Edited by comicace3 (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad said:

@kcaz said:

what is AC Batman's best feats?

Backflipping 60 feet and one shotting mooks 40 feet into the air.

lets not forget taking a sniper bullet to the face.

@NeonGameWave: Did you play the Batman AC game on the Ipod...

#42 Posted by Dextersinister (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@RingSlinger: Wrong. The only one's he'll beat are probably Gambit and Wolverine.

Cap get's destroyed without power's. Absolutely murdered, his only powerless feat shown involved high levels of PIS which is common for the character.

#43 Posted by YoungJustice (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

He has no feats. Gameplay feats don't count, since it depends on the player how skilled he is. Since there aren't many cinematics in AC, he'll lose to most people who have been listed.

#44 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: Unfortunately I didn`t play Batman Arkham City Lockdown yet, Deathstroke is included in that game as well which is pretty cool.

#45 Posted by comicace3 (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Well Bats defeated DS.

#46 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: Within the game itself yes, but Deathstroke within this scenario based on what was stated in the OP can beat Batman in H2H.

#47 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

me with a Playstation controller and Steve Fox from Tekken under my command vs anyone controlling Batman

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

#49 Edited by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these are the mainstream versions:

  • Bane
  • Deathstroke
#50 Posted by cameron83 (7117 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapedCrusader16 said:

@cameron83: I think you don't know AC Batman

I'm almost certain I do

@RingSlinger said:

@cameron83 said:

captain america

black panther

comic book batman

wolverine

gambit

Without powers Arkham City Batman destroys them all except comic Bats.

The only one he beats then is gambit,maybe wolverine,and I don't count captain america's enhanced abilities as powers...but I still believe cap will win or worst case scenario,a tie.But if batman beats T'challa,it will only be barely.

I don't think AC batman has any feats that are more impressive than what any of these people have done.It's like if someone said a feat of him dodging a bullet.Out of context it's impressive,but almost every street leveler,including these people have done that....oh,and I forgot Iron Fist,definitely iron fist.