• 124 results
#1 Posted by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Who can batman beat with max prep? by max i mean = 10,000 years.

Batman cant age not like vandal savage who stays and changes profession every 50 years, batman can get help from people(not superheroes) to prepare till final day and time starts when middle of batman tas

What Round Batman Stop

Round 1

Martian Manhunter/SILVER SURFER

Round 2

KA-EL/FRANKLIN RICHARDS

Round 3

DARKSEID/THANOS

Round 4

Dr MANHATTAN/SENTRY

Round 5

IMPERIEX/GALACTUS

Round 6

Zeus/Odin

Round 7

AMAZO/Protege

Round 8

Anti MONITOR/Abstract Entities

Round 9

The SPECTRE/The LIVING TRIBUNAL

Round 10

CLASSICAL BEYONDER/MAN OF MIRACLES

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (13370 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt he gets past 1. Defiantly not past 2.

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

The gauntlet is a bit out of order.

Odin and Zeus are way below Galactus and Imperilax. Likewise, Amazo and Protege are below the Skyfathers.

Pretty sure Anti-Monitor>Spectre, and finally, Franklin Richards is, like, the fourth most powerful person here.

If I were to go by threat level rather than gauntlet round, Batman should stop at Zeus and Odin. I like to think he can beat guys like Surfer and Thanos (10,000 years is a lot of prep, especially considering OP said Batman can get people to help him) but the Skyfathers are just in another league.

#4 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

In this order, he stops at Round 2.

#5 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

He Won't live 10,000 years and anyone with that amount of prep will stomp with the technology advancements and such in that amount of years he may have already invented a new infinity gauntlet or something.

But realistically he won't get past round 1.

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

He Won't live 10,000 years and anyone with that amount of prep will stomp with the technology advancements and such in that amount of years he may have already invented a new infinity gauntlet or something.

But realistically he won't get past round 1.

The OP says he won't age. And even with year 10,000 technlology, I seriously doubt beating Silver Surfer is easy.

#7 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1 an this is ridiculous.

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh...no. He fails at 1

#10 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

When will the Batman wank ever stop?

#11 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this thread is conclusive proof that Batman is the single most overrated character I have ever seen in a battle.

#12 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Uhh...no. He fails at 1
#13 Posted by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

What about batman with infinity gauntlet over 10,000 years, how far will that get?

#14 Posted by jritter (51 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why I wish Batman was never put into the JLA. If you think about it that's where all of this wank stuff really comes from.

#15 Posted by BlackWind (6777 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

No.

#16 Posted by logy5000 (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman dies at round 1.

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

No one.

#18 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

No one.

Wrong.

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No one.

Wrong.

yes,

#20 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@CalebHara said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No one.

Wrong.

yes,

To elaborate, he could hardly beat any of them i agree, However, not NO ONE. The Martian Manhunter is a member of the justice league, and therefore, Batman has already thought up and prepared way to beat him, as a safety precaution. With max prep and set up, i think that Batman would be able to exploit his weaknesses and beat him with some ease.

Thats basically the only person he can beat in this list,besides maybe Darkseid however.

#21 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Your wrong.

#22 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

the dude can't even beat deathstroke with prep

#23 Posted by jashro44 (22836 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

He can beat Slade with prep.

#24 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

Uhh...no. He fails at 1
#25 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@darktiger said:

no he can't

#26 Posted by jashro44 (22836 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@jashro44 said:

@darktiger said:

no he can't

Yes he can. He has held his own in random encounters, with prep batman would win. He has several armours which increase his stats to be better then death stroke.

#27 Posted by Binder_full_of_Women (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing Solos

#28 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

gets stomped at 1

#29 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

He most likely wouldn't get past 1, The Silver Surfer? how does Batman come up with a way to beat him? i can only see him beating 2 people here. Martian Manhunter is in the JLA, and that means that Batman already has a method of defeating him as a safety precaution. With the amount of prep time that is given here, I think that Batman could pull off a win.

Secondly, Darkseid. Batman already knows that one of darkseids major weaknesses is Radion, toxic to Darkseids kind. Once again, with a long prep time i think that Batman would be able to edge against Darkseid as well, as long as he is careful.

Thats about the only two people he can beat in this. But honestly, batman hardly enters fights that he knows he cant win, facing off against people like the Beyonder is a little bit unrealistic for a person with bruce's intellect.

#30 Posted by logy5000 (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CalebHara said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No one.

Wrong.

yes,

To elaborate, he could hardly beat any of them i agree, However, not NO ONE. The Martian Manhunter is a member of the justice league, and therefore, Batman has already thought up and prepared way to beat him, as a safety precaution. With max prep and set up, i think that Batman would be able to exploit his weaknesses and beat him with some ease.

Thats basically the only person he can beat in this list,besides maybe Darkseid however.

And Superboy Prime had prepared a way to kill Anti-Monitor. Does that mean he could?

Same goes for Batman.

#31 Posted by Dextersinister (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: 2 things Darkseid was weakened there. Batman didn't actually beat him there it was more of a team effort, if anything Batman's effort was probably the least impressive, the Flash's brought Death and Superman had a wish machine.

#32 Posted by GhostRider2 (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

He will get killed in first round.

#33 Posted by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

And Superboy Prime had prepared a way to kill Anti-Monitor. Does that mean he could?

Same goes for Batman.

Stop at round 8 then

anyone else??

#34 Posted by GhostRider2 (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

@inchiso:What?Batman won't make it to round 2.

#35 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@throughmyeyez

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

lol
#36 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@CalebHara

He most likely wouldn't get past 1, The Silver Surfer? how does Batman come up with a way to beat him? i can only see him beating 2 people here. Martian Manhunter is in the JLA, and that means that Batman already has a method of defeating him as a safety precaution. With the amount of prep time that is given here, I think that Batman could pull off a win.

Secondly, Darkseid. Batman already knows that one of darkseids major weaknesses is Radion, toxic to Darkseids kind. Once again, with a long prep time i think that Batman would be able to edge against Darkseid as well, as long as he is careful.

Thats about the only two people he can beat in this. But honestly, batman hardly enters fights that he knows he cant win, facing off against people like the Beyonder is a little bit unrealistic for a person with bruce's intellect.

I dont think that's the ”real darkseid”.
#37 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl, darkseid wank fail

#38 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

The fankwankery is strong in this one....

#39 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ozymandias could not harm Dr.Manhatan then Batman cannot do it too,the best he could come up with was desintegrating him and that worked wonders for Ozy,right?

He might be able to find a way to make him lose interest and go away, is that considered BFR?

Either way Batman may stop at 1 maybe 3,definetely in the rest of them.

#40 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@inchiso: So is it against both opponents or just one of them per round?

#41 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat with prep is UNBEATABLE!!!!!!!

#42 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@CalebHara said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CalebHara said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No one.

Wrong.

yes,

Same goes for Batman.

It doesn't mean he can't, and the OP is giving Batman up to 10,000 years of prep, do you really think that in that span of time Batman can't use his prepared method to pull off a win?

#43 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@CalebHara: 2 things Darkseid was weakened there. Batman didn't actually beat him there it was more of a team effort, if anything Batman's effort was probably the least impressive, the Flash's brought Death and Superman had a wish machine.

Im not saying that this Scan is proof that batman can win, i used it to demonstrate that fact that he found out Darkseids weakness. I know it was more a team effort, and i know it wasn't exactly impressive, im just saying that he knows the weakness of Darkseid.

With the amount of prep time that is given, i think that he might be able to pull of a win.

#44 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jritter said:

This is why I wish Batman was never put into the JLA. If you think about it that's where all of this wank stuff really comes from.

Agreed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#45 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol idk what you thought Batman could do he stops at Round 2 by that time it'll be adult Franky who will be one hell of an opponent.

#46 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1

#47 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would be friggin omnipotent with 10000 years of prep.

Maybe round 3.

#48 Posted by logy5000 (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

@inchiso: I was saying that just because you have a plan doesn't mean you'll win. I think Bruce goes down at round 1.

#49 Posted by GhostRider2 (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

He won't beat SS no matter how much prep you give him.

#50 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

Batman would be friggin omnipotent with 10000 years of prep.

Maybe round 3.

Realistically he wouldn't get past round 1, but that was really funny.