Who can Apocalypse beat?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JackKnight

I have seen threads with Apocalypse and most of the time I see Apocalypse losing, Now I know powers don't really make a character but Apocalypse has been stated to be a very powerful character but in most of the threads with Apocalypse in he loses.

So I want to know who can Apocalypse beat?

And before you ask I'm not saying Apocalypse is weak or anything I just want to know which characters that he can curbstomp or something like that.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By D3athstroke

Thor.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jokergeist

Well I don't know who Apocalypse can beat....

But please enjoy this Apocalypse Beat

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JackKnight

@D3athstroke: I'm pretty sure Thor can beat Apocalypse.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By D3athstroke
@JackKnight
Why ?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

On his worst day, Apocalypse can't even beat a thrown desk. On his best, he can manhandle the Hulk in a physical confrontation.

@D3athstroke said:

@JackKnight: Why ?

Thor's feats are just a cut above Apocalypse's.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By D3athstroke
@Vrakmul said:

On his worst day, Apocalypse can't even beat a thrown desk. On his best, he can manhandle the Hulk in a physical confrontation.

@D3athstroke said:

Thor already handed Apocalypse his ass I believe..

What ?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

@D3athstroke said:

@Vrakmul said:

@D3athstroke said:

Thor already handed Apocalypse his ass I believe..

What ?

Ignore the second half, I was derping something hardcore.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darklord_apoc

Because most people do not go by classic Apocalypse and he is very underated but at the sametime a popular character...... I know the cartoons are not canon but there is a reason why he is usually the mayjor threat in the xmen cartoons. He can defeat thor because he has defeated an enraged hulk. Heck, his harbringer was able to beat thor and the rest of the avengers up along with cable...... Apoc actually made the hulk more stronger and powerful than the hulk usually is, so if he can do that for hulk then why cant he do it for himself?

He was able to beat the H.E and without trying to kill him because if you have the comic then you will see for yourself he had chances to kill H.E.... H.E was throwing everything he had at Apoc and Apoc was just laughing and toying with him, and why? Because H.E could not get hardly no hits on Apoc. If you notice Apoc was not even giving his all or full power on the H.E!! H.E was able to turn invisible and Apoc caught him and knew where he was.

Apoc has beat Loki but most people on here will say it was a stalemate, BUT they forget Apoc humiliated Loki infront of Cal... Loki is not the type that would let that go, so if he was so powerful why did he run? If I know I can win in a fight then I sure would not run nor do I think anyone else would.

A weaken Apoc had very fast speed reaction, hence, that is why H.E was not able to hit him.. A weak and dying Apoc took down quicksilver in about a second, he took the whole team down in under 60secs. Even thou it was Storm, Quicksilver, Beast, Archangel, and Colossus, it did not matter because this Apoc was dying, so if a full power Apoc was fighting then how many secs do you think this battle would have went on?

Most people do not put 2 and 2 together when it comes to Apoc and because a few dumb writters have messed up on him people think he is weak! Bishop and Stryfe tried to kill a already weaken Apoc and failed. Bishop's power I believe was amped up plus you got Stryfe whos power is the same or almost the same as Cable's. Later on we seen how fast a fully charged Apoc handled Stryfe. He stiffed out his soul and Stryfe became a host for Apoc!