UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@usernameunderconstruction:

'Proved'? lol. what?

Either way. The post literally changes nothing.

1. Broly was hit by kamehameha. What kills a weakened character has nothing to do with what he can do at full power.

2. Broly attacked the galaxy. It was destroyed. Nothing else is attacking the galaxy officially. So broly is the one who did it.

1.nothing shows that he was weakened by that kamehameha, he was all fine before coming near to sun, as he came near to sun he was vapourized.
2.well, now you are contradiacting yourself.you proved that broly was only 30 years old and i 'proved' that it took about a million year for the galaxy to be destroyed.so if you have an another argument that use not simply say it.and again official description said broly attacked the galaxy never destroyed it.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaman King Hao Asakura.He merge with the Great Spirit(the universe spirit),Hao soul steal all of the souls on Earth either live or dead with no effort,semi-omnipresent,can easily created supernovas and close black holes,have the power to warp reality,take souls via character just by looking at him,doesn't need a physical body,and others.

what the.....?dude why do ya always bring omni characters(after absorbing GS he was omni right?)to the battle.they would stomp and OP specifies no such characters

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#403  Edited By KingOfAsh
God Emperor of Man
God Emperor of Man
The Shrike
The Shrike
Ideon
Ideon
Jade Harley
Jade Harley

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

'Proved'? lol. what?

1. Broly was hit by kamehameha. What kills a weakened character has nothing to do with what he can do at full power.

2. Broly attacked the galaxy. It was destroyed. Nothing else is attacking the galaxy officially. So broly is the one who did it.

1.nothing shows that he was weakened by that kamehameha, he was all fine before coming near to sun, as he came near to sun he was vapourized.

2.well, now you are contradiacting yourself.you proved that broly was only 30 years old and i 'proved' that it took about a million year for the galaxy to be destroyed.so if you have an another argument that use not simply say it.and again official description said broly attacked the galaxy never destroyed it.

1. 'nothing shows'? I see kamehameha hitting him in the face. So he's weakened.

2. Broly attacked the galaxy, and it was destroyed. There is no mention of any other force in the official description, meaning broly destroyed it. Nor is there any mention of million years.

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By Djangophile

The original japanese dialogue for DBZ Movie 8 clearly said it was foreshadowing and that Broly would eventually reach the point of being able to destroy all life in the south galaxy. No explosion was seen, it just winked out. Does that sound very " DBZish"? Please, let that die already, when they want to blow something up they actually do so. It doesn't just ink away off the artwork.

Chakravartins power is probably similar to whomever in DC or Marvel represents the collective power of all emotions and souls in existence. He was The God of Mantra. All emotion and life flowed to him and was actually a gift from him to the universe. This would be a lot like if Death combined with the Phoenix Force I guess. So, I would say that any beings below the Phoenix Force would instantly lose a battle. But, this is A to B logic and subjective opinion. So, I would say the edge of the line for who can defeat Vartin would be any of the top tier Celestials. Galactus goes down, Phoenix by itself goes down, pretty much anyone who isn't on the level of a top tier Celestial. So with that, Asura final form would probably get defeated by guys like Scathan and similar upper end Celestials.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction said:

@princearagorn1 said:

'Proved'? lol. what?

1. 'nothing shows'? I see kamehameha hitting him in the face. So he's weakened.

2. Broly attacked the galaxy, and it was destroyed. There is no mention of any other force in the official description, meaning broly destroyed it. Nor is there any mention of million years.

1.how was he weakened??we see no sign of damage on him
2.i proved it was million of years and nor it was mentioned that broly destroyed it he JUST attacked it.

to be real this is now getting ridiculous as well as silly
all you are doing is ignoring what i proved and just saying "official description"and all
all i am doing is ignoring "official description" and saying "what i proved"
so i guess we can agree to disagree and end this in a happy note,or if you want we can continue this to infinity as none of us is gonna agree to each other

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: The OP never stated what limit of character power level we use

er...you should read the OP again carefully it says no character who are reality wrapers,omnis or any character who would defienitely stomp(eg lucifer,top celestials,etc)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#409  Edited By kidman560
No Caption Provided

this guy could

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

2.i proved it was million of years and nor it was mentioned that broly destroyed it he JUST attacked it.

all you are doing is ignoring what i proved and just saying "official description"and all

so i guess we can agree to disagree and end this in a happy note,or if you want we can continue this to infinity as none of us is gonna agree to each other

1. the picture posted shows a hole in his chest. Pretty sure that's a sign of damage.

2. Proved? how again?

all i am doing is ignoring "official description"

yes, you're ignoring official things. That's the point. What you think doesn't matter over what the makers of the movie think. Broly attacked the galaxy, and it was destroyed. There's no other character in the movie who's causing the destruction (if there is, show the the screenshot.) So broly's attack caused it.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

1. the picture posted shows a hole in his chest. Pretty sure that's a sign of damage.

2. Proved? how again?

all i am doing is ignoring "official description"

yes, you're ignoring official things. That's the point. What you think doesn't matter over what the makers of the movie think. Broly attacked the galaxy, and it was destroyed. There's no other character in the movie who's causing the destruction (if there is, show the the screenshot.) So broly's attack caused it.

1.again,broly survived being exploded to pieces,a hole in the chest won't do any serious damage.(see the colour of blood again)

2.camera was not rotating but the galaxy was, so it completed atleast 1/200 of its rotation and galaxy takes 240(or 220) years to complete a rotation hence it took 1 million years in the process to be destroyed and again broly was only 30 years old so he did not destroyed the galaxy

well as i said either we can either agree to disagree or continue this to eternity as none of us is gonna agree to each other.however, if we combine both my "what i proved" and your "official description" we can come to one coclusion that it was a dwarf galaxy broly destroyed because maybe dwarf galaxies don't take that much time to visibly rotate

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. So you can see was weakened, summing up the argument. What finished a weakened character has nothing to do with what he can do at full power.

2. Says what again? Camera was rotating, and all that was stable was the ki flashes.

And the movie mentions no reason for the galaxy to vanish other than broly.

3. For the record, if galaxy was disappearing over time, millions of years nonetheless king kai won't be surprised by it vanishing.

It's basically a fan's speculation with zero support vs official description. If you want to go against the author, convincing you isn't possible. Of course, you're free to believe in your version, but as long as you're debating here, we will go with official version only.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. So you can see was weakened, summing up the argument. What finished a weakened character has nothing to do with what he can do at full power.

2. Says what again? Camera was rotating, and all that was stable was the ki flashes.

And the movie mentions no reason for the galaxy to vanish other than broly.

3. For the record, if galaxy was disappearing over time, millions of years nonetheless king kai won't be surprised by it vanishing.

It's basically a fan's speculation with zero support vs official description. If you want to go against the author, convincing you isn't possible. Of course, you're free to believe in your version, but as long as you're debating here, we will go with official version only.

1.weakened????so basically you are saying that even if someone is hit by a rock and then threw from the cliff that person died from the rock not the cliff,right?
2.first of all that was not ki flashes(it was not flashing).that was a star or a star cluster behind the galaxy that wasn't moving but the galaxy was.

movie never said that broly destroyed it,it simply said he attacked it.

king kai was surprised because broly attacked it(how?? he said the galaxy IS UNDER ATTACK BY A SUPER SAIYAN)

what do you mean by zero support????that how the freaking universe works.you are the one trying to exaggerate what author meant.

so it was a dwarf galaxy as only those galaxies move visibly that fast and as nothing other attacked the galaxy but it was destroyed so it was dwarf galaxy nothing more.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

1. Well,

2. What? a star stationary for millions of years? Under pull of a galaxy? Impossible.

3. Broly attacked it, and it was destroyed. simple enough. What else damaged the galaxy? nothing.

4. King kai specifically said, 'it's all gone.'

what do you mean by zero support????that how the freaking universe works.you are the one trying to exaggerate what author meant

It really doesn't. Saiyans don't even exist.

Exaggerate? Author told us broly attacked a galaxy and it was destroyed. What's there to exaggerate?

so it was a dwarf galaxy as only those galaxies move visibly that fast and as nothing other attacked the galaxy but it was destroyed so it was dwarf galaxy nothing more.

lol. more fan opinion. Proof: None.

There is no translation that mentions a dwarf galaxy.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone on LT's level or above handles him quite well.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Well,

2. What? a star stationary for millions of years? Under pull of a galaxy? Impossible.

3. Broly attacked it, and it was destroyed. simple enough. What else damaged the galaxy? nothing.

4. King kai specifically said, 'it's all gone.'

what do you mean by zero support????that how the freaking universe works.you are the one trying to exaggerate what author meant

It really doesn't. Saiyans don't even exist.

Exaggerate? Author told us broly attacked a galaxy and it was destroyed. What's there to exaggerate?

lol. more fan opinion. Proof: None.

1.can you explain that "well".did you agree with me or not?
2.it maybe a star cluster then
3.it took more than thousands of years to be destroyed and broly was just 30 years old so broly never destroyed it simple enough
4.in the original jap movie king kai says its under attack not it gone(you can confirm this on web just google it)
5.lol what???let me see,there were humans who follow the laws of universe,then there were planets of DBZ verse who also follow the same law,...........................and all follow the exact law but that galaxy won't follow the law because you find it it inconvinient for your point now thats a fan opinion
6.author said broly attacked it not destroyed it so yeah you are the one exaggerating.
7.proved in above

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Gustofwind

Dark Spine Sanic. His a dude wiv atitewd

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

1. Depends. Presuming the rock has been thrown with lethal power, yes.

2. Doesn't change anything. at all. Why is the star cluster stable for thousands of years?

3. No mention of thousands of years in the movie. Nor does it have any reason to disappear.

4. I am talking about the latter part of the movie.

5. Yes, krillin is totally a regular human. lol. So.. Ignoring jokes, gravity says it's not a star, or star cluster. Let's not ignore the law.

6. Broly attacked it, and it was destroyed on screen.

7. Yes, proved in above.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of people. Asura's power isn't everlasting, and he slowly destroys himself as he stays in that form. Pretty much anyone who can survive for an hour or more should win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

A lot of people. Asura's power isn't everlasting, and he slowly destroys himself as he stays in that form. Pretty much anyone who can survive for an hour or more should win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

how can you say he slowly destroy himself????? he clearly get his power pumped up in the form as his anger always increase,if anyone wants to win than they have to kill him before his power goes up i.e. before an hour or two

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

how can you say he slowly destroy himself????? he clearly get his power pumped up in the form as his anger always increase,if anyone wants to win than they have to kill him before his power goes up i.e. before an hour or two

I thought his body couldn't contain his power, and that it slowly destroyed itself as he unleashed more power. At least last I checked.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I thought his body couldn't contain his power, and that it slowly destroyed itself as he unleashed more power. At least last I checked.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

so what did you find.can he contain his power or not?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: I haven't bothered to look, and it's been a long time since I've played Asura's Wrath.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OCKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus, IG Thanos, Soulfire Darkseid, Odin, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Superman Prime DC 1 million, Anti-Monitor, Lucifer Morningstar, PR Beyonder, Phoenix, PR Molecule Man, Trigon, Dormammu, Parallax

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre retcon beyonder.

Avatar image for thebeastslayer3
thebeastslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: how is that a proof that he cant, maybe his dimension god was weak or something, not everyone has the same dimension and universe, and ssj4 gogeta was playing around with shenron who was a universe level buster threat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Depends. Presuming the rock has been thrown with lethal power, yes.

2. Doesn't change anything. at all. Why is the star cluster stable for thousands of years?

3. No mention of thousands of years in the movie. Nor does it have any reason to disappear.

4. I am talking about the latter part of the movie.

5. Yes, krillin is totally a regular human. lol. So.. Ignoring jokes, gravity says it's not a star, or star cluster. Let's not ignore the law.

6. Broly attacked it, and it was destroyed on screen.

7. Yes, proved in above.

he was thrown to sun and then he died thats how he died not by kamehameha

so, that must not be a star or star cluster but a quasar then

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. But he was hit by kamehameha first. How a weakened broly dies isn't really relevant to his full strength. Not full strength, RSSJ, actually.

Should I post the video again? it says 'galaxy'.

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura is only large star level

Goku,beerus beat him easily since casual solar system busting>>>>>>>>>>>>>star busting

Whis just walks up too him and chops him effortlessly

Asura really isn't that powerful when you put aside the wank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura is only large star level

Goku,beerus beat him easily since casual solar system busting>>>>>>>>>>>>>star busting

Whis just walks up too him and chops him effortlessly

Asura really isn't that powerful when you put aside the wank

nopes they don't
from when is either bills or whis CASUAL solar system buster,they are solar system buster at MAX.
also asura is massively FTL multi-star buster where as bills or whis are not even FTL

so asura will beat them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. But he was hit by kamehameha first. How a weakened broly dies isn't really relevant to his full strength. Not full strength, RSSJ, actually.

Should I post the video again? it says 'galaxy'.

1.what is RSSJ????.
fact is he did not died by the kamehameha but when he reached sun he was vapourized so yeah he died by sun not the kamehameha as if he had died by the kamehameha then he should have died before reaching sun

2.how are a galaxy and quasar related in this??nonetheless a average quasar is just about the size of a solar system or even less.i meant that one celestial body that was not affected by the pull.
so again the camera was not rotating the galaxy was so broly never destroyed the galaxy

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.whis,goku nor beerus ever used max power in the movie so there goes your credibility

2.whis states that when Lord beerus gets angry a solar system instantly disappears.Where in that statement does that say he needs max power when he only used 70% of his power the entire movie?

So casual solar system beerus confirmed gg

3.whis,goku,beerus all have mftl reactions as well.

Although whis used his staff he still needs reactions to navigate space just like thor's hammer,and silver surfers board.They may not be the one flying but they still need the reactions.Beerus and goku get scaled to whis just use akira's number on how they relate to each other

4.Do you not understand the huge difference in star busting and solar system busting? Lol

The difference is huge Asura can't hurt them since he lacks the fire power to do it star level attacks aren't going to cut it

While Whis,beerus goku have more than enough firepower to put him Down.

So no asura gets destroyed by them

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

1. RSSJ: Restricted super saiyan.

Nice. I don't see the point of what you're saying, assuming it's true.

2. You're the one bringing quasar in it. There is no celestial body that stays stable under pull of a gravity for decades.

so again the camera was not rotating the galaxy broly never destroyed the galaxy

lol. This again.

Broly attacked a galaxy, and it was destroyed. As simple as that. Not sure how much intelligence does it take to grasp this much.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's sad how this is still ging on when we have listed characters that can molest Asura's cildren and all he can do is cry about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.whis,goku nor beerus ever used max power in the movie so there goes your credibility

2.whis states that when Lord beerus gets angry a solar system instantly disappears.Where in that statement does that say he needs max power when he only used 70% of his power the entire movie?

So casual solar system beerus confirmed gg

3.whis,goku,beerus all have mftl reactions as well.

Although whis used his staff he still needs reactions to navigate space just like thor's hammer,and silver surfers board.They may not be the one flying but they still need the reactions.Beerus and goku get scaled to whis just use akira's number on how they relate to each other

4.Do you not understand the huge difference in star busting and solar system busting? Lol

The difference is huge Asura can't hurt them since he lacks the fire power to do it star level attacks aren't going to cut it

While Whis,beerus goku have more than enough firepower to put him Down.

So no asura gets destroyed by them

lol as if statements even matter.give me feats

lol at MFTL they are even close to FTL(unless of course you can prove it otherwise)

asura can still be argued to solar system level at max but bills has simply no feat to prove a thing said about him,his best bet was effortlessly beating goku SSJ3 who wasn't even proved a star level or more.

lol attacking=/=durability and bills has not shown more than planet+ duarability in the movie so yeah asura is hurting and for a fact beating him

bills has more firepower,equal durability and less speed so yeah its a pretty equal match up but asura is still winning

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah no. He still doesn't get much ahead of cell.

For the record:

Choose any one.

gabzzz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From anime, i would say guko and seiya

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This kitty cat
This kitty cat

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone kid Buu level and above stomps.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: literally everyone he mentioned would now one shot asura.