Who can actually beat Asura?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@princearagorn1 said:

Well, I will put chakravartin on LT's level, as he admitted there are people stronger than him out there.

What exactly has Charkavartin done that would be LT's level. Charkavatin is more Eterntiy level or Universe level rather then being Mutiversal

No Caption Provided

Ah, it was a joke about another thread going around at the time.. Ignore it.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By DeathHero61
No Caption Provided

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante (DMC 2 incarnation with all the gear he's ever had, including Yamato)

Anyone pretty much above Transcendent level

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet

There are a lot of characters I can name, but basically, no one under transcendent level can beat Asura, IMO.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hades, superman, Bane, Dragonborn, Savage Hulk, Circe, Zeus, Kratos, Ares, Batman Origin, Black Adam, Shazam!, Doomsday and me

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By lol
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By mikep12

Wow, Asura is overrated. He beat the god of his universe? So what? This God had no feats other than fighting and losing to a being he created and then teleporting him to some random dimension where he still didn't do jack squat. Also he clearly wasn't omnipotent due to this as well as the fact that he needed someone to protect Earth and had to seek other worlds to help. If he was truly all powerful he would be also be omnipresent, and omniscience, but he clearly wasn't. Throwing planets and stars? When we see Asura at his giant size he's about the size of the Earth and the same goes for charkvatan who wasn't even the size of the sun. Charkvatan was throwing dwarf starrs, and planets. Superman, Martian Manhunter, andn Flash all have, can, and will defeat Asura.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about Pre-Crisis/Silver-Age Superman? Didn't he destroy a Solar-System by sneezing, or was he only able to do that because of the sneezing powder that the received which is what some people say?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#161  Edited By laflux

MMH via Telepathy

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By PantyPolice
No Caption Provided

Chandler from Friends should take it with low difficulty.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic makes pieces out of it

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96: yes pc superman and sa superman will defeat asura the destructor but asura would be giving them one the hardest fight
its anybody above thanos level pretty much a very big list

@106meno way in hell dante is touching asura let alone defeat him

i think thanos would would give him a great fight maybe stalemate him or barely defeat him
chakravartin roles as eternity(not living tribunal) but he is nowhere near as powerful as eternity going by feats of course
i will put asura on around odin level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza said:

SSJ 4 Gogeta stomps him hard.

no he will no asura stomps dbz and apparently solos dbz/gt

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck Norris could do it

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Pope052

@usernameunderconstruction said:

@ssjlozza said:

Considering the best Asura has apparently achieved was solar system level, suggests he isn't quite on on par with Super Saiyan 3. I'd do nothing but laugh at any attempt to say he could handle the entire roster, he wouldn't even make a dent in the high tiers. Let alone stand up to Bills, who two shotted Super Saiyan 3 Goku and probably lives up to the statement where he wastes solar systems by becoming angered.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@ssjlozza said:

Considering the best Asura has apparently achieved was solar system level, suggests he isn't quite on on par with Super Saiyan 3. I'd do nothing but laugh at any attempt to say he could handle the entire roster, he wouldn't even make a dent in the high tiers. Let alone stand up to Bills, who two shotted Super Saiyan 3 Goku and probably lives up to the statement where he wastes solar systems by becoming angered.

well bro quit laughing
i came to this idea because of these two threads
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/bills-vs-asura-1450794/
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/bills-dbz-vs-asura-the-destructor-1533810/
well i have collected info about ssj4 gogeta and i think he will defeat asura just barely
as far ssj 3 he one shots them not SSJG
yes aint soloing dbz but he is beat most of them in one on one fight( just not ssj4 gogeta maybe)
most people say he will defeat bills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: well my bad putting odin there he is much more powerful than asura but for thanos
normal thanos without any preparation will lose to asura any prep he wins get ur facts correct bro

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

For god sake, people who have not played Asura's Wrath need to stop acting like they know who he can and cannot beat.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gurren Lagann

Ghost Rider

Spawn

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Lord44

Batman with prep

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

Wow, Asura is overrated. He beat the god of his universe? So what? This God had no feats other than fighting and losing to a being he created and then teleporting him to some random dimension where he still didn't do jack squat. Also he clearly wasn't omnipotent due to this as well as the fact that he needed someone to protect Earth and had to seek other worlds to help. If he was truly all powerful he would be also be omnipresent, and omniscience, but he clearly wasn't. Throwing planets and stars? When we see Asura at his giant size he's about the size of the Earth and the same goes for charkvatan who wasn't even the size of the sun. Charkvatan was throwing dwarf starrs, and planets. Superman, Martian Manhunter, andn Flash all have, can, and will defeat Asura.

yes he is overrated (people compare him to galactus WTF!!!!!!!). but you sure are underating it. even chakis head was of sun size so he would have been atleast half of solar system.yes superman can beat him but only sa superman,ca superman,superman prime 1 million and thought robot other versions would get roflstomps.well i dont think MM could beat him its unclear whether asura had some TP resistance or not but he never showed it so he must not have it probably MM can beat him but only fernus version of MM can. flash really????????? when he had throwed stars or planets you seriously need to get ur facts correct dude asura would beat flash into nothing

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By God_of_Batman
Asterix
Asterix
Dark Schneider
Dark Schneider
Composite Dante
Composite Dante
The Doctor
The Doctor
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Morgan Freeman
Morgan Freeman
Popeye
Popeye
Dio Brando (possibly)
Dio Brando (possibly)
Divinespawn
Divinespawn
Jackie Estacado (possibly)
Jackie Estacado (possibly)
The Mask
The Mask
Composite Ghost Rider
Composite Ghost Rider
Godman
Godman
Haruhi Suzumiya
Haruhi Suzumiya
Novel Vampire Hunter D
Novel Vampire Hunter D
Walter Mitty
Walter Mitty

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

ehhem there is only one man you need to do the Impossible... hes beautiful, hes green, hes perfect. and he does it all with a wicked hair style or lack there of... He's the Impossible Man

No Caption Provided

admit it you know hes Beautiful

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By mikep12

@usernameunderconstruction

yes he is overrated (people compare him to galactus WTF!!!!!!!). but you sure are underating it. even chakis head was of sun size so he would have been atleast half of solar system.yes superman can beat him but only sa superman,ca superman,superman prime 1 million and thought robot other versions would get roflstomps.well i dont think MM could beat him its unclear whether asura had some TP resistance or not but he never showed it so he must not have it probably MM can beat him but only fernus version of MM can. flash really????????? when he had throwed stars or planets you seriously need to get ur facts correct dude asura would beat flash into nothing

Just stop man. In that case Chak's head was about the size of a very small dwarf sun. Like I said Chak was around the size of Earth just like Asura. And now your overrating Chak. If he was half the size of the solar system he just steps of Galactus. Lol! This shows how little your knowledge is on Superman. Asura would never tag Superman and Thought Robot would just crush the universe there in. If Asura never showed defense against telepathy what makes you say he has defense? Anyway MM could simply phase his brain out. Lol! Once again showing how little your knowledge is on the Flash. Flash steals Asura's speed and then lands a bunch of Anti-Monitor busting imps or phase his brain out. Like I said just stop man.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@isaac_clarke: The Mantra Reactor can amp his power a lot. We don't know just how powerful he could get. He's sort of like Goku with unlimited SSJ forms and the strength of Superman, paired with regeneration.

Goku SSJ is no where near Marvel and DC weakest character league. Super strength, immortality and regeneration and galaxy busting means no shit. There are entities that are able to reconstruct the very fabric of reality, existence and destroy all of Wu with a simple tough. Asura is an ant among Gods.

judgejoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku super saian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@usernameunderconstruction

Just stop man. In that case Chak's head was about the size of a very small dwarf sun. Like I said Chak was around the size of Earth just like Asura. And now your overrating Chak. If he was half the size of the solar system he just steps of Galactus. Lol! This shows how little your knowledge is on Superman. Asura would never tag Superman and Thought Robot would just crush the universe there in. If Asura never showed defense against telepathy what makes you say he has defense? Anyway MM could simply phase his brain out. Lol! Once again showing how little your knowledge is on the Flash. Flash steals Asura's speed and then lands a bunch of Anti-Monitor busting imps or phase his brain out. Like I said just stop man.

a bit light thats asura
a bit light thats asura

well i think you dont understand what i tried to say no problem i will explain it point by point

you see a bit light on chaks forehead thats asura only if you are having an eye problem you will say that they are of same size

1.first of all asura and chaks size saying that they are of same size are you, watch this video and you will see how dead wrong you are they are not of same size infact asura is smaller than the eye of chakravartin get your facts correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL98UZo2AAw

2.i think you misinterpreted here i said asura is so overratted that people really think he can beat galactus and yes galactus beats asura and chak but they will him one of the hardest fight

3. man are you even reading what i am writing ,read carefully i said "yes superman can beat him but only sa superman,ca superman,superman prime 1 million and thought robot OTHER versions would get roflstomps." i dont know what are you trying to prove

4.i said it because no body in asura wrath universe used mind rape so its unclear that he has some defense against it or not

so basically no body used that attack so its unclear whether he can tolerate it or not

5.him taking the shields of anti monitor off was a PIS so you cant bring it now

6.well can wally west or anybody in the flashes can fly? if they can, can they fly at same speed as they run? so asura is already ftl in flying so he will get far from earth and blow it up and the flashes will die with the blast

prove me wrong here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: expect for dante your list is correct(maybe because i dont know half of characters)

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction Alright I'll admit my faults but that besides the point your still overrating Asura and Chak. There was nothing there indicating he was bigger than the solar system and according to you Chak can't beat Galactus even tho also according to you hhe's bigger than half the solar system in which case is once again steps of Galactus so don't contradict yourself. Just because no one use telepathic abilities in a universe doesn't mean they automatically have defense against it. That's like saying NCIS characters can resist MM's telepathy just because no one uses it in there universe. And as far as I'm concerned MM just phases his brains out. Flash breaking his defense is nit PIS and even if it wasn't Flash has already harmed people with Superman's level of durability and he can do this to a being much slower (Asura) Lol! Do you know anything about the Flash? The Flash has ran to the Moon from Earth in under a second and is way above the speed of light. Plus he just speed steals Asura and turns him into a statue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@usernameunderconstruction Alright I'll admit my faults but that besides the point your still overrating Asura and Chak. There was nothing there indicating he was bigger than the solar system and according to you Chak can't beat Galactus even tho also according to you hhe's bigger than half the solar system in which case is once again steps of Galactus so don't contradict yourself. Just because no one use telepathic abilities in a universe doesn't mean they automatically have defense against it. That's like saying NCIS characters can resist MM's telepathy just because no one uses it in there universe. And as far as I'm concerned MM just phases his brains out. Flash breaking his defense is nit PIS and even if it wasn't Flash has already harmed people with Superman's level of durability and he can do this to a being much slower (Asura) Lol! Do you know anything about the Flash? The Flash has ran to the Moon from Earth in under a second and is way above the speed of light. Plus he just speed steals Asura and turns him into a statue.

well i never contradict myself bro
1.i mentioned chaks size because were the saying his size is same to asura
2.i said asura is so overatted( i actually agreed to you in that point) that people think he can beat galactus
but they aint steps to galactus they are giving galactus one of his hardest fight
3.NCIS characters( seriously bro) dont blow planet they dont fuck their gods into nothing they dont play with bluestars they dont blow someone half the size of solar system into nothingness well whenever they do all this please tell me then i will reconsider your comparision
4.please stop being a fanboy travel speed is irrelevent in fight if you dont have energy attacks
5.you didnt answer my questions answer them
and for gods sake stop loling bro am doing it
no am i not despite it is u who has been proved wrong
please show scans for what u say next time bro

asura will blow up the plnet before he speed steals and then flash dies

did you read my answers again
if you did you will understand i was not overratting chak but was just getting your facts correct

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i HATE aSURA BUT HE AIN'T TOUNCHING THE fLASHES DUST..

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By mikep12

well i never contradict myself bro
1.i mentioned chaks size because were the saying his size is same to asura

So you say he's half the size of the solar system? Okay.....
2.i said asura is so overatted( i actually agreed to you in that point) that people think he can beat galactus

Well you contradicted yourself when you said he was bigger than half the solar system meaning he steps of galactus (Think before you say things please)
but they aint steps to galactus they are giving galactus one of his hardest fight
3.NCIS characters( seriously bro) dont blow planet they dont fuck their gods into nothing they dont play with bluestars they dont blow someone half the size of solar system into nothingness well whenever they do all this please tell me then i will reconsider your comparision

None of that stuff equals telepathic defense so your point is? According to you NCIS characters can defend against telepathic assaults because it doesn't exist in there universe.
4.please stop being a fanboy travel speed is irrelevent in fight if you dont have energy attacks

I'm a fan boy because I don't agree with you? Right.... Flash has reacted at yotoseconds and fought at micro second speeds yet I'm a fan boy because I said he could travel faster than Asura who you said could fly at light speed (Nothing about fighting or reaction speeds) And the fact Asura has not counter for speed steal. Also @sarenare insults allowed?
5.you didnt answer my questions answer them

Do you ignore the part where I said he ran to the moon in under a second possibly nano seconds? Yes he can and has ran tin space, heck hes even ran through a black hole!
and for gods sake stop loling bro am doing it

Why? That's like me telling you to stop posting.
no am i not despite it is u who has been proved wrong
please show scans for what u say next time bro
I will let me gather them.
asura will blow up the plnet before he speed steals and then flash dies
Flash speed steals Asura and turns him into a statue. Also what makes you say Asura will blow up the planet?

did you read my answers again
if you did you will understand i was not overratting chak but was just getting your facts correct

You also insulted and contradicted yourself lets not forget that!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By oblivion360
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By oblivion360
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: expect for dante your list is correct(maybe because i dont know half of characters)

Really? I thought a composite version of Dante would be enough to take him...

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: For some reason, I get the image of Asura punching AM in the face and breaking his armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: bro let start this debate in P.M. shall we

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman said:

Really? I thought a composite version of Dante would be enough to take him...

but what has dante done that exceed asura's feat bro

1.durability- asura he has shrugged of planet busting attacks as nothing well i played dmc 3 ,4,5 and dante never showed anything near that

2. power output- dante has 2 guns a guitar none of it could bring even a sky skrapper down

asura - berserk form destroyed 30 spaceships by screaming(that feat is way above than whatever dante has done)

in his final form he can blow planet by range attack

3.striking force-dante maybe a island buster at max

asura-blue star buster

4.versality-dante- 4 styles martial arts master and some more

asura - raw power brute strenght

5.stamina - dante can get exhauted after fight( dmc 3)

asura - his never ending wrath fuels him leading to infinite stamina

6.speed-dante travelling speed at most hypersonic reaction speed - not ftl for sure but hypersonic as i know

asura - ftl at both travelling and reaction

7size.you know it dont you

8.weapons-dante yamato or sword of sparda could be only thing that would put a scratch on asura

asura-arms wrath mantra reactor

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Vaeternus

@TheKillBorne:

I don't lol considering what AM did. Asura is vastly overrated....anyone omnipotent or simply more powerful would kill Asura.

@mikep12 I agree, Asura would lose to quite a few characters in DC, Marvel and other video games too with characters who surpass him.

List of few off hand who would thrash Asura(no particular order):

Spectre

Anti Monitor

Presence

TOAA

SA Superman

Prime One Million Superman

Elder Gods from MKU

Dante

Frank Richards

Lotus

Flash(Wally West pre N52)

Zoom

HP Doomsday

Q

Dr. Manhattan

Mxy

LT

Silver Surfer

Eternity

Ganondorf

Bayonetta

Divine Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheKillBorne:

I don't lol considering what AM did. Asura is vastly overrated....anyone omnipotent or simply more powerful would kill Asura.

@mikep12 I agree, Asura would lose to quite a few characters in DC, Marvel and other video games too with characters who surpass him.

List of few off hand who would thrash Asura(no particular order):

Spectre

Anti Monitor

Presence

TOAA

SA Superman

Prime One Million Superman

Elder Gods from MKU

Dante

Frank Richards

Lotus

Flash(Wally West pre N52)

Zoom

HP Doomsday

Q

Dr. Manhattan

Mxy

LT

Silver Surfer

Eternity

Ganondorf

Bayonetta

Divine Spawn

i have bolded the name of people who will not
actually asura will lose to most of the top tiers in dc
and in marvel anyone above thanos would
and in your list there are people would not THRASH him.heck there are some people who will not even put a scratch on him
and @mikep12 i agree flash will defeat him
i researched on him and his speed force is just ridiculos he wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus:

but what has dante done that exceed asura's feat

1.durability- asura he has shrugged of planet busting attacks as nothing well i played dmc 3 ,4,5 and dante never showed anything near that

2. power output- dante has 2 guns a guitar none of it could bring even a sky skrapper down

asura - berserk form destroyed 30 spaceships by screaming(that feat is way above than whatever dante has done)

in his final form he can blow planet by range attack

3.striking force-dante maybe a island buster at max

asura-blue star buster

4.versality-dante- 4 styles martial arts master and some more

asura - raw power brute strenght

5.stamina - dante can get exhauted after fight( dmc 3)

asura - his never ending wrath fuels him leading to infinite stamina

6.speed-dante travelling speed at most hypersonic reaction speed - not ftl for sure but hypersonic as i know

asura - ftl at both travelling and reaction

7size.you know it dont you

8.weapons-dante yamato or sword of sparda could be only thing that would put a scratch on asura

asura-arms wrath mantra reactor

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Vaeternus

@usernameunderconstruction, Dante I only played a few games of DMC and admit sometimes he's overrated a bit. I was just going by my initial memory and what I read about Dante. The other ones bolded however will kill Asura except maybe Bayonetta, The EG can't be beat they're omnipotent and created the entire MKU but to be fair the OP stated "no omnipotents" but as far as "most powerful vid game characters" they would be at the top of the food chain honestly.

They can take any shape, form they wish and can't be harmed physically. We saw this in MK 9 ending, they can take humanoid form or physical or ethereal. Asura can't. Dante I agree now that read more about it but definitely not the EG, they would murk Asura. Though I appreciate your Asura obsession here I follow MK religiously and believe me, EG will destroy Asura if they had to. They've destroyed greater threats such as the One Being which is essentially pure evil of the entire MKU, the devil if you will and after shattering it made the realms from it's body thus keeping it at bay. EG of MKU>>>>>>>>>Asura. They are what Presence and TOAA are to DC and Marvel, the God of MKU...

Asura is powerful but not THAT powerful to take out an omnipotent deity.

Dr. Manhattan can just destroy his physical body as he has total control over matter and was already seen to not be able to die also similar to EG he can just go intangible where Asura can't do anything to him, and I'm pretty sure Asura is made of matter since he's physical...

I also don't believe Asura would beat SS either...

Also Divine Spawn was practically God at that point so I don't see how he doesn't thrash Asura honestly...

So if you want to say Asura beats Bayonetta, Dante it's one thing but definitely would lose to the EG of MKU, SS, Dr. Manhattan and H/P Doomsday. I'm sure the JL can beat him too Superman, Flash, MMH if they went all out...

@onilordasmodeus is also a huge MK follower too :)

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By DarthAznable

@mikep12 said:

If I had a penny for everytime someone said "But Flash just speed steals blah blah blah"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction, Dante I only played a few games of DMC and admit sometimes he's overrated a bit. I was just going by my initial memory and what I read about Dante. The other ones bolded however will kill Asura except maybe Bayonetta, The EG can't be beat they're omnipotent and created the entire MKU but to be fair the OP stated "no omnipotents" but as far as "most powerful vid game characters" they would be at the top of the food chain honestly.

They can take any shape, form they wish and can't be harmed physically. We saw this in MK 9 ending, they can take humanoid form or physical or ethereal. Asura can't. Dante I agree now that read more about it but definitely not the EG, they would murk Asura. Though I appreciate your Asura obsession here I follow MK religiously and believe me, EG will destroy Asura if they had to. They've destroyed greater threats such as the One Being which is essentially pure evil of the entire MKU, the devil if you will and after shattering it made the realms from it's body thus keeping it at bay. EG of MKU>>>>>>>>>Asura. They are what Presence and TOAA are to DC and Marvel, the God of MKU...

Asura is powerful but not THAT powerful to take out an omnipotent deity.

Dr. Manhattan can just destroy his physical body as he has total control over matter and was already seen to not be able to die also similar to EG he can just go intangible where Asura can't do anything to him, and I'm pretty sure Asura is made of matter since he's physical...

I also don't believe Asura would beat SS either...

So if you want to say Asura beats Bayonetta, Dante it's one thing but definitely would lose to the EG of MKU, SS, Dr. Manhattan and H/P Doomsday. I'm sure the JL can beat him too Superman, Flash, MMH if they went all out...

@onilordasmodeus is also a huge MK follower too :)

actually i highlighted MKU gods because omnipotents were not allowed(my bad not mentioning the point)
no dr manhattan hasnt shown something on planetry level manipulation so no it will a stalemate as asura wont be able to hurt him but can he survive in space just asking i dont know too much about him if he cant asura will get far away and bust the planet. SS will not beat asura for sure he was hurt by thors headbutt that made a dent on his face and that headbutt was not even planetry level and asuras punches can destroy half of solar system easily not just that even his mantra energy can destroy bluestars and suns so one hit from asura and SS is dead and for bayonetta she simply has no feats that suggest that she is even star level so no bayonetta no way
hey i dont read comics so can you tell me that does telepathy work only on organic things like persons or on every thing in world like robots cyborgs or other things
well nothing below SA superman is defeating asura
flash i already agreed his speed force is just ridiculos it is like toon force nothing can stop it
can you tell me about hp doomsdays is he star level multi star level solar system level or galaxy level also provide scans
if you can