#51 Edited by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

I have never once seen anyone try to argue Buu saga krillin could bust a planet and if they were they were trolling

This doesn't make sense, since he can bust a planet. It's all based on power level. Planet busting is not a skill. It's a feat through your power level.

Krillin didn't have a power level required to bust a planet though, His peak was maybe 25k. So yes it does make sense, even if he could bust a planet he'd kill himself in the process since the PL required to do it, is about as the same as his.

yes, even though krillin has NEVER, I repeat, NEVER displayed any power comparable to the feat of destroying a planet, its only logical that he can because of his "power level" which has been proven time and time again to be inconsistant.

credibility? i think not.

What the hell are you talking about? Krillins PL was never even mentioned, but I'd like to assume he maxed out at about 25k. And reread what you wrote, The "power level" Is shown to be inconsistent yet it's only Logical he can destroy a planet? Contradiction much? Don't know wtf your talking about much? Please just stfu. And what does "So yes it does make sense" have to do with my credibility? Your only making yourself look like an ass here. Not to mention you spelled "inconsistent" wrong and then contradicted yourself in the same sentence. So I will say it again, you are one of the worst debaters on this site, don't ever go calling someone else on out their debating skills until you get some yourself troll.

#52 Posted by nickzambuto (18041 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

I have never once seen anyone try to argue Buu saga krillin could bust a planet and if they were they were trolling

This doesn't make sense, since he can bust a planet. It's all based on power level. Planet busting is not a skill. It's a feat through your power level.

Krillin didn't have a power level required to bust a planet though, His peak was maybe 25k. So yes it does make sense, even if he could bust a planet he'd kill himself in the process since the PL required to do it, is about as the same as his.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another great argument courtesy of FLCL1. It's a wonder how no one has voted for you yet.

#53 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kinda funny the minute I said that some troll comes in and says that exact thing, but that is literally the first time I've ever seen someone argue that bullshit.

#54 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another great argument courtesy of FLCL1. It's a wonder how no one has voted for you yet.

Ikr he's such an awesome debater.

#55 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20963 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel (Ultimate) -

Final Fantasy -

Metal Gear Solid -

Alien/Predator -

Flash & Rogues -

Spider-Man -

Dragon Ball Z -

WarHammer 40k -

#56 Posted by Laurcus (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

Krillin's highest recorded power level was 75k, during the Frieza saga. It was stated in V-Jump #1 back in 1991. Since the DBZ manga was still ongoing being serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, Shueisha decided to give DBZ its own special section in V-Jump, their new monthly magazine, that would focus on informational things like power levels. Based on that, he should be able to bust planets.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Power_Levels#Dragon_Ball_Z

#57 Posted by jashro44 (29463 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thank you.

#58 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20963 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: No problem.

#59 Posted by NyghtMare (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai:Power levels are not used past the Freiza saga. Any power level stated or implied anywhere is PURE speculation.

@Killemall: Amazing Spider-Man will take you longer than a month I bet, it's so good lol.

#60 Posted by God_Spawn (39298 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Thanks.

@dccomicsrule2011: Thanks

@Killemall:

Then we have a list of debators who are awesome all around: God_Spawn,

#61 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39998 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Who is babs?? I haven't seen him on the vine yet

Its a she, and she is a mod, not necessarily the battle forum mods, you will see her posting a lot often in off-topic section or you see her mostly commenting on interviews and articles that gets published here on comicvine. She is generally a very nice lady, at least as far as my conversation with her goes.

shes staff not mod

#62 Posted by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

DC or who are both banned T_T

Marvel or

DBZ @Laurcus

Starwars

Halo

Metal Gear Solid - NickZ

You can't possibly believe that Laurcus is a good DBZ debater, LOLOL! Have you checked out the Star Wars vs Goku thread? He claimed that Goku was a universe buster, LOL. And in this thread he just claimed that Krillin was a planet buster.

#63 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

yes, even though krillin has NEVER, I repeat, NEVER displayed any power comparable to the feat of destroying a planet, its only logical that he can because of his "power level" which has been proven time and time again to be inconsistant.

What the hell are you talking about? Krillins PL was never even mentioned, but I'd like to assume he maxed out at about 25k. And reread what you wrote, The "power level" Is shown to be inconsistent yet it's only Logical he can destroy a planet? Contradiction much? Don't know wtf your talking about much? Please just stfu. And what does "So yes it does make sense" have to do with my credibility? Your only making yourself look like an ass here. Not to mention you spelled "inconsistent" wrong and then contradicted yourself in the same sentence. So I will say it again, you are one of the worst debaters on this site, don't ever go calling someone else on out their debating skills until you get some yourself troll.

wrong. when ever actual DBZ feats are called into play (planet destroying abilities) the power level system/ ABC logic comes into play, it was my initial point from the first page.

that was obvious sarcasm, why would i say that would be logical if i have been debating against it this entire time.

ok im going to stop highlighting because this entire post is a misconception on your part. my post was a sarcastic remark to the fact that you said his argument made sense. im baffled that you didnt see that

reading only what you want to see seems to be a trait with you DBZ fantards

with that said, "don't ever go calling someone else on out their debating skills until you get some yourself"

#64 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wasnt an argument, i was laughing at the irony.

also this isnt a battle.

#65 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (7087 posts) - - Show Bio

I Lol at how the mere mention of DBZ gets folks frothing at the mouth.

Peeps sure like them some Dragon Balls. Num num.

#66 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

wrong. when ever actual DBZ feats are called into play (planet destroying abilities) the power level system/ ABC logic comes into play, it was my initial point from the first page.

that was obvious sarcasm, why would i say that would be logical if i have been debating against it this entire time.

ok im going to stop highlighting because this entire post is a misconception on your part. my post was a sarcastic remark to the fact that you said his argument made sense. im baffled that you didnt see that

with that said, "don't ever go calling someone else on out their debating skills until you get some yourself"

lol I'm done, you only prove my point everytime you reply, You are literally to stupid to insult.

#67 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

DC or who are both banned T_T

Marvel or

DBZ @Laurcus

Starwars

Halo

Metal Gear Solid - NickZ

Thanks, I think I can easily claim Comicvines #1 most knowledgable user on the Final Fantasy 7 franchise as well.

Additionally, always a pleasure to see you on the battle forums, and to debate with or against you :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#68 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

lol I'm done, you only prove my point everytime you reply, You are literally to stupid to insult.

says the idiot who's "debating" skills (lol) revolve around insulting.

time for bed kiddo

#69 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

says the idiot who's "debating" skills (lol) revolve around insulting.

time for bed kiddo

For starters you got some balls getting at me about my reading comprehension on your shitty sarcastic reply. Yes because sarcasm translates oh so well over the internet doesn't it. Next you call me a DBZ fantard then call me an idiot, then look down on me for insulting you? You serious? I don't even know why everytime I see your name in my replies I expect an intelligent thought out post, you're well known here and animevice for being a moron.

#70 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: it was basic sarcasm. i obviously dont think krillin is strong, why would i agree he is? dont blame me if you are to dense to understand it.

i called you a DBZfantard? i thought i was referring to all DBZ fans.

its ironic i expect 0 intelligence from any DBZ fanboy, like yourself

time for bed son, you are catching a fit

#71 Posted by XImpossibruX (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai: it was basic sarcasm. i obviously dont think krillin is strong, why would i agree he is? dont blame me if you are to dense to understand it.

Wtf man seriously?

#72 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: i apologize, i stereotype DBZ fans

you are ok in my book i guess

#73 Posted by darktiger (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

i think i am the best street leveler debator

#74 Posted by beatboks1 (7893 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I'd say it' hard to call anyone an outright expert or master on a complete company/ mythology. most people have more specific areas of expertise. like czarney is pretty knowledgable on marvel mystics, killemall on marvel cosmics, i'd say my area of greatest knowledge is DC mystics and golden age. Atphantom is DC cosmics, k4tz is Marvel street level ( and now some DC), Morpheus is just everything, Erik primarily Superman/ Wonderwoman / and Wolverine, jediXman and silver are star wars, Zoom is all Flash related/ Teen Titans/ Juggs. I doubt anyone can be classed as a complete expert in all DC and All Marvel

#75 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

its ironic i expect 0 intelligence from any DBZ fanboy, like yourself

time for bed son, you are catching a fit

Ok sir, I'm not a fanboy, I just hate people like you who have no entitlement to judge anyone. You cannot call someone out on being a bad debater when you yourself is a shitty one. You have a crappy personality to boot as well.

#76 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: yes you are. im shocked you dont know it yet.

you make it seem like im taking about you on a person note. im not. chill out dude. im calling you a fanboy because like all DBZ fanboys you make outrageous DBZ claims. that is all.

we've never debated before have we? and if we have it was on a continuous note. so arent you the one judging me?

dude....you dont know me in person life lol you take things way to personally on this site to judge my personality on a couple of post

#77 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai: yes you are. im shocked you dont know it yet.

you make it seem like im taking about you on a person note. im not. chill out dude. im calling you a fanboy because like all DBZ fanboys you make outrageous DBZ claims. that is all.

we've never debated before have we? and if we have it was on a continuous note. so arent you the one judging me?

dude....you dont know me in person life lol you take things way to personally on this site to judge my personality on a couple of post

How is anything I have said so far outrageous? You're the person with a personal vendetta against anyone who argues in favor of DBZ, I have said nothing that was not reasonable logical and arguable within a reasonable doubt. Nothing about that spells outrageous, you're misusing the word and just like to troll dbz threads, get over yourself.

#78 Posted by Saren (26649 posts) - - Show Bio

Lovely....

#79 Posted by XImpossibruX (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

I always Wonder who would win in a debate. Erik vs god_spawn

#80 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (599 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

too*

#81 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImBoredLetsDebate: lol

#82 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: erik....he was very underrated because he was aggressive but his arguments were pin point

#83 Posted by Strafe Prower (12326 posts) - - Show Bio

DC: AtPhantom/Static Shock/Zoom

Marvel: Vance Astro/Creator/Morpheus_/k4tzm4n

Star Wars: JediXMan/Silver2467

#84 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower: is zoom still active?

#85 Posted by Strafe Prower (12326 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1: Nah, if that was a rule, oops :P

#86 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower: nah i was just asking, carry on

#87 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

too*

Why don't you go dissect all his post for shitty grammar? He has loads of it.

#88 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: sole, no one likes a sandy vagina lol

#89 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

No one likes a shitty person either. ad I have balls, your sister would know, they were all in her throat.

#90 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

yeah he is pretty childish

#92 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

No one likes a shitty person either. ad I have balls, your sister would know, they were all in her throat.

i dont have a sister, you must be referring to my loving homosexual brother chad.

he did say some stranger with a tiny balls teabagged, but i didnt think you were the one....or gay.

np i accept you as you are

#93 Edited by k4tzm4n (39439 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: I've already warned you once about language. Now I see this and a far more offensive post over in some other thread. I'm giving you a ban for a day to cool off. Language like that doesn't fly here. If you don't want to interact with someone on this site, no one is forcing you to. No need to resort to insults and such.

@FLCL1: That's also unacceptable language for CV and it's a warning.

Staff Online
#94 Posted by Illuminatus (9578 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my goodness gracious. The level of profanity and lack of critical reasoning taking precedence over emotional outbursts is staggering. I blame the education system. And society. And Lil' Wayne.

#95 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good job officer keep up the good work.

but im not cursing, im defendining myself from a online bully! :(((((((((((((( LOL

#96 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Oh my goodness gracious. The level of profanity and lack of critical reasoning taking precedence over emotional outbursts is staggering. I blame the education system. And society. And Lil' Wayne.

i blame chaka khan really....

#97 Posted by k4tzm4n (39439 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1: Your retorts weren't justified and they weren't acceptable for this forum.

If someone is insulting you, reach out to a mod or flag them in the future. Don't stoop to insulting back.

Staff Online
#98 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29814 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO THIS THREAD.

#99 Posted by Illuminatus (9578 posts) - - Show Bio

I also blame Ivy.

#100 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

dont worry k4tz i get what you are saying *wink* *wink*

i will personally find a way get the DBZ fanboys banned without directly insulting them in anyway.

you dont have to thank me, just my way of helping CV one post at a time

btw this is how you welcome me back? with a slap on the wrist? i think a man hug is in order