#1 Edited by BossMan404 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is best DC Debater on Comicvine?

Who is the best Marvel Debater on this site

Who is the best DBZ Debater on Comicvine

Who is the best Starwars debater on Comicvine?

Who is the best Halo debater on Comicvine

Who is the best 40K debater on this site.

Who is the best Metal Gear Solid debater.

This is who you think is the best debater for these franchises. Who debates the hardest, proves the most, and uses scans and facts efficiently.

If you had to choose one for each who would it be?

#2 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot 40k, which has it's own subcategory.

#3 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

no a battle and will probably be removed to off topic or locked considering it has been done yesterday.

as for your question; all great debaters of comics are well versed in every company (marvel, image, DC, etc.). splitting them up in catagories is difficult to decide.

i dont think there are any smart DBZ debaters on this site or animevice. the still believe in the failed "power system" and often use ABC logic

#4 Posted by BossMan404 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1

i dont think there are any smart DBZ debaters on this site or animevice. the still believe in the failed "power system" and often use ABC logic

There have been a couple, like Impossibru and NickZ

And failed "power system" is off your own opinion, please don't bring a flamewar into this.

#5 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@BossMan404:

I really like this format, but they are so many variables even within these categories.

For example Marvel Street-levelers (my particular favorite)

Are the best frequent debaters on Street-levelers who debate regularly.

#6 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

DC:

Marvel:

Dragon Ball Z":

Star Wars : or

Video Game: No clue But I will say because of Devil May Cry or Progenitor because of Resident Evil.

Just to throw another category in for myself, I'm the best Yu-Gi-Oh Debater on the site:)

#7 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@BossMan404 said:

@FLCL1

And failed "power system" is off your own opinion, please don't bring a flamewar into this.

so am i to assume you are on of the fanboys?

#8 Posted by BossMan404 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@BossMan404 said:

@FLCL1

No, I prefer video game debates more then anything, followed by Wolverine and X-Men comics.

I'm just saying there are different fundamentals for different frachises..

#9 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@BossMan404 said:

@FLCL1

You know when you are known on one of those sites as one of the worst debaters you don't exactly get to talk down on someone elses debating skills.

#10 Edited by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

Marvel

DBZ

Starwars

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

#11 Posted by SMDfanboys (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

DC:

Marvel:

Dragon Ball Z":

Star Wars :

Video Game: No clue But I will say because of Devil May Cry or Progenitor because of Resident Evil.

Just to throw another category in for myself, I'm the best Yu-Gi-Oh Debater on the site:)

There is really no contest for Starwars debates like this guy.

#12 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman said:

DC

Marvel

DBZ

Starwars

To bad Erik got banned,damn they got rid of one of the good guys.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Its going to be hard deciding who's the best debator based on the company , but would be easier based on characters.

All in all top debators from DC , active atm, CitizenBane, Beatboks1

Top debator from Marvel: Hyper_god and K4tzm4n.

Then we have a list of debators who are awesome all around: God_Spawn, Jasro, BringIt, Shawnbaby, Czarny_Samules666 and about 20 people that i could count.

#14 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@BossMan404 said:

@FLCL1

You know when you are known on one of those sites as one of the worst debaters you don't exactly get to talk down on someone elses debating skills.

you are more than welcome to your own opinion about my debating skills.

on the other hand im sure that users who think buu saga krillin can destroy a planet are vastly worst.

so im assuming since you know me you are someone with actual credibility?

#15 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

DC

Marvel

DBZ

Starwars

erik got banned? how?

#16 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

For all his knoweledge, and it certainly wasnt limited to DC, he was kind of rude at times, perhaps moody i would think. Sometimes he is a very pleasant person to debate with, something extremely rude, but regardless of his behaviour one of the top knoweledgable guy going around , when he wasnt banned, thats for sure.

Morpheus_ left the site about 3 months ago as well i believe, he will be missed, i am just glad we have now current star debator CitizenBane back :p

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

DC

Marvel

DBZ

Starwars

erik got banned? how?

Spike was trolling (like always), Erik called him out on it,Spike alerted a mod,Erik and Babs got into it, strong words were used and Erik got banned.

#18 Edited by XImpossibruX (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

DC or who are both banned T_T

Marvel or

DBZ @Laurcus

Starwars

Halo

Metal Gear Solid - NickZ

#19 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:Yeah your right, the dude had major mood swings. Oh I forgot I would put you as one of the best Marvel debaters (not limited to only Marvel) and Zoom as one of the best DC debaters,the guy has/had ( does not post very often anymore) encyclopedic knowledge of the Flash and his family of characters.

#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: damn man...i thought babs was cool

#21 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

For 40k, I think Strider edges out Candence, just *barely* but still edges him out.

For a hypothetical other category: AtPhantom has it in the bag.

#22 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Killemall:Yeah your right, the dude had major mood swings. Oh I forgot I would put you as one of the best Marvel debaters (not limited to only Marvel) and Zoom as one of the best DC debaters,the guy has/had ( does not post very often anymore) encyclopedic knowledge of the Flash and his family of characters.

wow thank you and i dont think i am that good (trust me i am NOT one of the most humble guys). Zoom i respect him, and i was surprised seeing his knowledge on teen titans and Juggernaut, of course he was famous for being the flash expert, but he seem to know pretty much everything about them, he is another guy who would be missed (he is active, but barely post once a week, as opposed to so very often when i started).

#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (8866 posts) - - Show Bio

I am the best debater for Marvel. End of debate.

#24 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@FLCL1 said:

@BossMan404 said:

@FLCL1

you are more than welcome to your own opinion about my debating skills.

on the other hand im sure that users who think buu saga krillin can destroy a planet are vastly worst.

so im assuming since you know me you are someone with actual credibility?

I have never once seen anyone try to argue Buu saga krillin could bust a planet and if they were they were trolling. I would guess I do have some credibility.

#25 Edited by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

DC

Marvel

DBZ

Starwars

Oh nevermind... that's a shame about Erik. Heard good things.

#26 Posted by bowstaff54 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

It's based on power level. Planet busting is not a skill you achieve. It's based on your power level.

Buu Saga Krillin can destroy the Earth. Stop trolling.

#27 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

he had a huge argument with Babs, whom he called a biased whinny b%^$h i believe, among other harsh things

#28 Posted by bowstaff54 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

I have never once seen anyone try to argue Buu saga krillin could bust a planet and if they were they were trolling

This doesn't make sense, since he can bust a planet. It's all based on power level. Planet busting is not a skill. It's a feat through your power level.

#29 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you people cool it down? Why is it DBZ cause so much of a riot?

#30 Posted by bowstaff54 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Could you people cool it down? Why is it DBZ cause so much of a riot?

Simply because people don't know how to properly debate DBZ. They try to bash the show for some unknown reason.

#31 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

I have never once seen anyone try to argue Buu saga krillin could bust a planet and if they were they were trolling

This doesn't make sense, since he can bust a planet. It's all based on power level. Planet busting is not a skill. It's a feat through your power level.

Krillin didn't have a power level required to bust a planet though, His peak was maybe 25k. So yes it does make sense, even if he could bust a planet he'd kill himself in the process since the PL required to do it, is about as the same as his.

#32 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

wow thank you and i dont think i am that good (trust me i am NOT one of the most humble guys). Zoom i respect him, and i was surprised seeing his knowledge on teen titans and Juggernaut, of course he was famous for being the flash expert, but he seem to know pretty much everything about them, he is another guy who would be missed (he is active, but barely post once a week, as opposed to so very often when i started).

Zoom also has the mood swings though, he gets to the insults so quick it's not funny.

#33 Posted by aizen2 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: Krillin's power level in Buu Saga exceeded Saiyan Saga Vegeta. He is a confirmed planet buster.

Krillin's power level in Buu Saga exceeded Frieza's, and he is a confirmed planet buster.

#34 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3630 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall

@quatro_briefs said:

he had a huge argument with Babs, whom he called a biased whinny b%^$h i believe, among other harsh things

Who is babs?? I haven't seen him on the vine yet
#35 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Who is babs?? I haven't seen him on the vine yet

Its a she, and she is a mod, not necessarily the battle forum mods, you will see her posting a lot often in off-topic section or you see her mostly commenting on interviews and articles that gets published here on comicvine. She is generally a very nice lady, at least as far as my conversation with her goes.

#36 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@aizen2 said:

@solesamurai: Krillin's power level in Buu Saga exceeded Saiyan Saga Vegeta. He is a confirmed planet buster.

Krillin's power level in Buu Saga exceeded Frieza's, and he is a confirmed planet buster.

First of all stop making things up, Krillins power level NEVER exceeded Freiza he came home from namek and did absolutely nothing, after that, literally, nothing. He was never ever confirmed to be a planet buster so stop making things up, and I can at least agree with you that he was around Saiyan Saga Vegeta level who did indeed bust a planet. All that other crap however, is not true and you should stop posting it like it's fact.

#37 Posted by bowstaff54 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: All of that post proves you don't know the show. Fail.

#38 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman:

@XImpossibruX:

Killemall is nigh omnipotent when it comes to cosmic beings, but has less knowledge on street-levelers.

This is why I think there needs to be more categories.

Sorry if this offends.

#39 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen a lot of @The_Mayhem_Theory posting about Underworld and horror or supernatural based characters and movies, so perhaps he's the best at that. @Dark Cloud™ is a good debater, too, but he doesn't have the capacity to post scans like most people, so he is often overlooked (>_>). @CitizenBane is also good, but he has a false sense of entitlement (and attitude) when it comes to debating. @dccomicsrule2011 Was born a troll, but became a... Prince Charming? Nah, he's no Prince Charming, but he's growing and has been posting some useful information.@Killemall Is another one of those guys who has a false sense of entitlement, though having researched the items he's posted, I can agree that he is partially okay.

#40 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@RedLanternSuperman:

@XImpossibruX:

Killemall is nigh omnipotent when it comes to cosmic being, but has less knowledge on street-levelers.

This is why I think there needs to be more categories.

Sorry if this offends.

Lol why would it offend me :p

I know my knowledge of street level is extremely limited, something i have openly admitted, and thats why i got the whole Ed Brubaker collection of Captain America recently (vol 5 and onwards) which i just finished reading, and now i got a complete collection of The Amazing Spiderman and I just started but will likely take me at least a month to finish (there are 764 issues o_O) so hopefully, slowly , eventually will gain my knowledge on street level.

#41 Posted by nickzambuto (14958 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Metal Gear Solid - NickZ

Hmph, more like the only Metal Gear debater :P

#42 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™: False sense of entitlement? anything in particular? I would honestly love some feedbacks, not trying to call you out or anything, please dont get me wrong i would love to hear what you have to say about me, be honest and go all out , positive/ negative any sort of feedback are most welcome :)

Thanks in advance.

#43 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™: Thanks when I first came out I was a class a troll no i consider myself a decent debater.

#44 Edited by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

Krillin didn't have a power level required to bust a planet though, His peak was maybe 25k. So yes it does make sense, even if he could bust a planet he'd kill himself in the process since the PL required to do it, is about as the same as his.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#45 Posted by logy5000 (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the mods.

#46 Posted by jashro44 (25495 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Thank you.

#47 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai said:

yes, even though krillin has NEVER, I repeat, NEVER displayed any power comparable to the feat of destroying a planet, its only logical that he can because of his "power level" which has been proven time and time again to be inconsistant.

credibility? i think not.

#48 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2389 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@Dark Cloud™: False sense of entitlement? anything in particular? I would honestly love some feedbacks, not trying to call you out or anything, please dont get me wrong i would love to hear what you have to say about me, be honest and go all out , positive/ negative any sort of feedback are most welcome :)

Thanks in advance.

Nothing against you and nothing serious, really. It's a positive thing, mostly, and just an impression. One of those types where I have to raise a brow in a "huh?" on a general basis and go and look for proof myself.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Dark Cloud™: Thanks when I first came out I was a class a troll no i consider myself a decent debater.

It's nice neither of you took it as an insult, it wasn't intended to be, anyway. Lol. You're doing better, though.

-thumbs up-
#49 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™: So are you suggest i try and post more scans when i bring up feats? Sounds like a good suggestion, thanks =). Honestly if you have anything else as a suggestion feel free to go all out, i would love to hear some.

Also meh! i am not really one to get insulted easy, i was an asian guy in an Australian school a few year back :p so yeah i have a pretty thick skin ;) Adaptation :p

#50 Edited by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@bowstaff54 said:

@solesamurai: All of that post proves you don't know the show. Fail.

You keep telling yourself that. Why don't you prove what you're saying, oh wait you can't because even the biggest dbz fanboys know for a fact Krillin would kill himself trying to destroy a planet. He is no where near powerful enough to be considered Friezas equal as well. I mean seriously? a max PL of 30k vs 120mil? Yeah he is soo gonna be able to beat Frieza >.> Go away troll.