Who are a good match for these people?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

Some people are right in the middle of power levels. Not weak but not strong. Some people power level are unknown. So i will throw out a few names and you tell me a couple people who would be a good match for them. Not a spite match or easy victory but a good long battle. They can be from DC,Marvel or image. You don't have to have choices for everyone. Just the ones you feel you know.

Dante with sparda sword
Dante with sparda sword
Pre- avatar Thanos
Pre- avatar Thanos
Photon
Photon
Martian Manhunter
Martian Manhunter
Storm
Storm
Zoom
Zoom
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBatman586

Mr. Majestic, Doomsday, Silver Surfer, Darkseid, Wally West, Quasar

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scarbearer

Hrm...

Dante w/ Sparda Sword --> War from Darksiders

Pre Avatar Thanos --> Pre Crisis Mongul

Photon --> Superman Blue

Martian Manhunter --> Shadow King (since this would force the battle to be purely mental/astral)

Storm --> Sersi

Zoom --> Immortus (as in the ultimate incarnation of Kang)

I don't think all my picks would necessarily win, but I think they'd all be really close fights. Also as a special note on Zoom, I don't think you can get a good long battle with him. You've either got someone with the right abilities to KO him immediately, or he's unstoppable by virtue of time manipulation. It's hard to have a middle ground. I pick Immortus/Kang to take him on basically, that if there's anyone that knows more about Time that Zoom. It's Immortus and he just either A.) Summons him to Limbo where there is no passage of time and thus, Zoom can't manipulate or stop anything and just shoots him. Or B.) Pinpoints exactly where Zoom will be atone of the instants he's stopped time and send a been throw a time portal to vaporize him, or something similarly silly and anti-climatic.