Toriko

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Toriko stomps... seriously can I find a thread where is power is being gauged correctly? lol

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Toriko blitz.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: really cause I've seen a sickly Whitebeard split an entire island with a punch. Toriko said he can just intimidate up to 600 level beasts but other than that I've never seen anything that makes me think he would stomp WB. What about him makes you think Toriko would own him?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: really cause I've seen a sickly Whitebeard split an entire island with a punch. Toriko said he can just intimidate up to 600 level beasts but other than that I've never seen anything that makes me think he would stomp WB. What about him makes you think Toriko would own him?

Loading Video...

and this is pre timeskip hes much more powerful now

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: dude that's just the anime which is so much different then the manga, for example Toriko didn't tie Starjuun in the manga he got destroyed and Starjuun barely let him live. That beast in the video is nothing, Toriko recently just intimidated to death a soy milk beast that would of eaten that guy along with his whole family. But again even with how strong he is in Gourmet world night I've seen WB be just as strong during Marineford.

My argument for WB would be that he can cause massive earthquakes which would be tough to handle and he shown to be ridiculously fast to block Kizaru's light speed kicks. If he's not terminally I think he could even do more than just island busting so I think as far as sheer strength he could even compete with Toriko.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DBVSE7

@roronuffy: Overall Toriko is on another level. If anything Toriko would respect Whitebeards strength.

house90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that people are really underestimating WB here. From what we've seen both are city busting level at best even though we've seen nothing from Toriko in the manga to suggest that but we assume cause he said that he can pre shot routine 5-600 level beasts. Here are the facts

•WB was able to take on 3 admirals on his death bed, one of whom can move at the speed of light.

•Whitebeard split an island from a punch that actually hit someone else

•WB can cause earthquakes and Tidal Waves big enough to sink entire islands which would come in handy if they were fighting in Jamaica

•Toriko's best strength feat was throwing his fork through some 200-300 level beasts but a 1000 level beast caught it and crushed it in his fingers like a twig

•Toriko used pre shot routine to beat soy milk road (487 beast) but that is comparable to kings haki which WB has so I doubt he'd be effected

•Toriko has never shown a speed feat in the manga that matches WB fighting with Kizaru

I think people are putting Toriko at a Jirou/Midora level but we have seen nothing that supports that, in fact the last time we saw him actually fight he was basically killed by starjuun (manga not anime). I think the main thing is that everything we've seen WB do he did while on his death bed so I'm thinking no way he was more than 40% of his healthy self. Don't get me wrong Toriko is for sure a monster now but their fight would be very even in my opinion. I think Toriko would pull it out but it would be close.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@house90: yeah I think you're right I think Toriko would win because he outmatches him in strength but I think WB is probably faster and packs a pretty big punch himself.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.. whitebeard splits islands, beasts at lvl 130 flat out tank country++ barrage on panel. Toriko can 2-3 shot them pre-ts. How is this fair, exactly?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ratava

@roronuffy said:

@ratava: dude that's just the anime which is so much different then the manga, for example Toriko didn't tie Starjuun in the manga he got destroyed and Starjuun barely let him live. That beast in the video is nothing, Toriko recently just intimidated to death a soy milk beast that would of eaten that guy along with his whole family. But again even with how strong he is in Gourmet world night I've seen WB be just as strong during Marineford.

My argument for WB would be that he can cause massive earthquakes which would be tough to handle and he shown to be ridiculously fast to block Kizaru's light speed kicks. If he's not terminally I think he could even do more than just island busting so I think as far as sheer strength he could even compete with Toriko.

the scene in the video happended exactly the same in the manga

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i know both the anime and the manga, and WB still gets destroyed especially by current Toriko

EVA-SHOGOKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Leg Knife.

WhiteBeard Is Slashed In Half.

Avatar image for nahidarespecter
nahidarespecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whitebeard beats toriko till mellow cola arc

four beast arc toriko can mid diff monsters who no sell continent wiping attacks like nothing

gourmet world toriko can solo one piece verse