ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The two powerhouse monsters

Edward Newgate from one piece vs A (Raikage) from naruto

In my opinion I think this would be whirebeard fight with mid difficulty since Whitebeard's durability is closely planet sized and his speed can keep up with the Raikage's not to mention his strength combined with his DF and fighting skills but I wanna hear others opinions

Both are bloodlusted with morals off

Fight takes place at Marineford

Who comes out on top?

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard wins fairly easily but,

Whitebeard's durability is closely planet sized

WHAT? His durability is no where near planet level. His endurance is no doubt extremely high, but his durability is maybe mountain or multi-mountain level based on feats.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage gets quaked.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

White Beard might stomp

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard wins.he is far stronger and more durable than raikage. I do not think, raikage's speed will be enough to defeat WB

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

WhiteBeard really easily. I know A is strong and all, but this guy WhiteBeard was ganged on by some of the strongest people in One Piece, he was soloing the battlefield even in death. He died standing. And even then, they dared approaching even the dead body. He is that intimidating. lol Raikage gets stomped. Hard.

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ttino2

@starrk01: Well I say that because I'm looking at his age as well because remember he died because of his old age his body couldn't take much like he could when he was younger

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01:

WhiteBeard took about 267 sword wounds, 152 gunshot wounds and 46 wounds from cannonballs, getting half of his face blasted off 465 injuries total in additon Kizaru laser beams and Akainu 2 lava blasts and he died standing which is a impossible thing to take for another yonko.

Gura Gura no Mi is a powerful Devilfruit. Consider the shockwaves of Black Bolt, with the ability to destroy the world. The shockwaves generated by the devil fruit is of the same level. He can literally tear apart the air, and even in that last fight of his, tore apart the entire glacier of the ice continent with a single gesture of his hand. Sengoku has said WhiteBeard was capable of destroying the entire world. Now, this guy was this much of a monster as a dying old man. Its scary to think how strong he must have been in his prime, Reyleigh, Gol D Roger and WhiteBeard are legends of One Pieceverse.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By GhostRavage

Edward stomps fairly easy... The gap between power scale is HUGE.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01:

WhiteBeard took about 267 sword wounds, 152 gunshot wounds and 46 wounds from cannonballs, getting half of his face blasted off 465 injuries total in additon Kizaru laser beams and Akainu 2 lava blasts and he died standing which is a impossible thing to take for another yonko.

...but none of that means he has planet level durability. And I know what he's capable of, none of it suggests planet level durability or is a planet buster. The "ability to destroy the world" is just hyperbole. Can he life-wipe? Sure. But bust the planet? No.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Can i have scans proving whitebeard wins? Also, no one tag Darkraiden

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lowlaville

@starrk01:

@starrk01 said:

@lowlaville said:

@starrk01:

...but none of that means he has planet level durability. And I know what he's capable of, none of it suggests planet level durability or is a planet buster. The "ability to destroy the world" is just hyperbole. Can he life-wipe? Sure. But bust the planet? No.

What about the other half of my argument? lol

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

I addressed it. He can life-wipe, not bust planets.

Sure in his prime he could have potentially split continents, but that's not planet busting. Again, having the "power to destroy the world" was hyperbole unless you have direct feats of WB destroying a planet entirely, and such a feat doesn't exist.

Also, did you seriously compare Black Bolt's quasi-screams to WB's quakes? Black Bolt has direct feats displaying him being able to tear holes in space-time. The most WB has done was quakes glaciers and cause tsunamis.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@starrk01 said:

@lowlaville:

I addressed it. He can life-wipe, not bust planets.

Sure in his prime he could have potentially split continents, but that's not planet busting. Again, having the "power to destroy the world" was hyperbole unless you have direct feats of WB destroying a planet entirely, and such a feat doesn't exist.

Also, did you seriously compare Black Bolt's quasi-screams to WB's quakes? Black Bolt has direct feats displaying him being able to tear holes in space-time. The most WB has done was quakes glaciers and cause tsunamis.

Chinjao in his prime was consider continent level and he got one shot by Garp in his prime.Whitebeard in his prime is featless and we need flashback chapters to know strong were Roger,Reyleigh,Garp,Edward,and other in their prime.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: @starrk01: White Beard in his prime was said to have the power to literally destroy the world... I won't doubt it since while dying he was still able to shake the biggest Ocean in One Piece.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see a flashback of Whitebeard quaking the moon in half.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard gonna go stompy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ghostravage: I prefer a flashback chapter,but I see your trying to get.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlackWind

The only reason Whitebeard didn't just flip the entire Marineford island over on it's back is because his crew and allies were there. His shockwaves were being felt across the Grand Line.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01:

Gura Gura no Mi is a powerful Devilfruit. Consider the shockwaves of Black Bolt, with the ability to destroy the world. The shockwaves generated by the devil fruit is of the same level.He can literally tear apart the air, and even in that last fight of his, tore apart the entire glacier of the ice continent with a single gesture of his hand. Sengoku has said WhiteBeard was capable of destroying the entire world. Now, this guy was this much of a monster as a dying old man. Its scary to think how strong he must have been in his prime, Reyleigh, Gol D Roger and WhiteBeard are legends of One Pieceverse.

On the same level as Black bolt.........no just....no. Black Bolt can destory a planet with his screams, and WB has never done anything even close to that. Anyway WB is more than enough to destroy Raikage.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Planet-sized? Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Overexaggerating, aren't we?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlackWind

@nefarious: Indeed. Sengoku likely meant Whitebeard could end all life on earth, via tsunamis and earthquakes, not literal planet destruction.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebread hasn't done anything to make anybody believe he can actually destroy the world in sense he could blow up the entire planet (which is what Black Bolt is said to be able to do). Whitebeard is a threat to landmass in One Piece, he could create tsnumai that could wipe out all life on it. He is still likely to be able to control tectonic plates, and be possibly continent level. That only implies that he is capable of doing something to mass genocide level asteroid attack at best.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By patrat18

He would have to catch Raikage first, but when he does endgame.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01: You are probably right about that. But that doesnt make any difference in this particular match up, as A still does not show any durability, or strength feat to match WhiteBeard.

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward stomps fairly easy... The gap between power scale is HUGE.

This

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the Raikages are code named A so which Raikage are we talking about?

If it's the 3rd Raikage then he one stomps WB.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronit_96 said:

All the Raikages are code named A so which Raikage are we talking about?

If it's the 3rd Raikage then he one stomps WB.

Its mentioned in the OP. Raikage A.

(also- nostalgic seeing your 4 year old post lol)

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard stomps him, then proceeds to do the same to the other 4 Kage.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage wins.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard 10/10

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: All the Raikages are named A. So which Raikage are we talking about?

If it's the 3rd then He blitzes and decapitates WB's head clean off.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronit_96 said:

@lowlaville: All the Raikages are named A. So which Raikage are we talking about?

If it's the 3rd then He blitzes and decapitates WB's head clean off.

Actually. We usually call the 4th A. Killer B and Raikage A, hence that combo.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Skrskr

@ronit_96: 3rd definitely doesn’t blitz, but his durabilty would be too much for whitebeard.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard probably stomps . The only thing Raikage has in his favour is speed but that doesn't mean much as I don't even think he can hurt whitebeard .

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard stomps.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ronit_96

@skrskr:

Doesn't blitz?

Raikages are known for their monstrous raw physical strength, speed, stamina and durability. As if that wasn't enough, these guys even further enhance these attributes even higher via Lightning Release Chakra Mode and the Lightning Body Flickr! The Body Flickr is, for all intents and purposes, a Blitzing jutsu and the Raikages are VERY VERY Proficient at it.

The 3rd blitzes WB and decapitates him with 1 finger Hell Stab.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: You're right. 3rd Raikage is superior in the speed department but you're also forgeting one very important fact... Whitebeard has no answer to the 3rd's Hell Stab.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard stomp due to superior speed power and basically everything

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronit_96: This is the 4th Raikage right ? I mean't its a stomp when Whitebeard is against the 4 raikage .
The 3rd Raikage is a bit more difficult match up .

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: WB would win with high diff if uts 4th

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Voice_of_Death

Whitebeard wins rather easily.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard wrecks him in a couple punches. A can do some damage in return, but not enough to put him down.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronit_96: what one speed feat does the 3rd have that says he can blitz? even off of scaling his speed isn’t able to Allow him to blitz...Naruto evaded him quite fine when they basically placed his movement speed at lightning level for dodging the 4th raikage and even went sage mode for the precog and was able to redirect the 3rd, whitebeard who has precognition like sage mode doesn’t have to switch modes and lose stats to be able to use precog.

Lighting speed is cp9 level in one piece, realiegh who is in the same tier as whitebeard if not lower stopped kizarus light speed transport before he could travel well less than 100 yards.

Whitebeard definitely isn’t getting blitzed.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Whitebeard intercepted Kizaru mid attack and blitzed Akainu absolutely no way he’s getting blitzed by ANY Raikage. WB stomps

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard would one shot this guy. Raikage got KOed by a shockwave from Madara's fireball while Whitebeard tanked Akainu lava-fisting him through the stomach and chest and was still standing.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ronit_96

@skrskr: • Speed feat? He has the Body Flickr which is a Supersonic blitzing jutsu which he enhances further by using Lightning Release Chakra Mode. He blitzes like a bolt of lightning. Literally.

• Raikage was heading straight for Naruto in a straight line of sight and i guess u forgot the fact that Kabuto was controlling the 3rd's movements with his Edo jutsu and Naruto was utilising Sage Mode Forg Kumite ((which makes him sense Danger on a wider scale and dodge at the very last second)) Before he was being controlled, he was blitzing past several shinobi who were trying hard to seal him including Temari.

• WB has Observation Haki which he uses to sense targets. Don't compare it to Sage Mode. SM's sensory abilities are in a WHOLE different level compared to OH.

• Kizaru's travel speed is Lightspeed and if u really watch One Piece, you'll agree with me when i say that Kizaru takes 4-5 secs, before he can actually travel at Lightspeed.His combat speed isn't Lightspeed. I'd say his combat speed is fast but not so impressive when compared to Raikages.

• In Raikage vs Naruto, Raikage actually blitzed like lightning. He also dodged Rasenshuriken, which travel speed is high supersonic, and he did this is point blank. TWICE.

• And also, claiming that CP9 is lightning speed without any factors to compare them to is just Hyperbole.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr:

https://scontent-sin6-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/24958928_136908133691986_1975486348013713805_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=1a1eb4400dd96c1b24837def63360217&oe=5ABD1171

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard stomp

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronit_96: he moves around the 4ths speed if not a little faster, so sure lightning speed like I said.

Haki gives you slight precog by being able to feel where things are going to be before they get there with katakuri having really powerful precog haki and can basically see several moments into the future. So basically he could sense the raikages movements not even debatable.

I never said his combat speed was lightspeed, you say you watch one piece but if you did it would be obvious that I’m talking about when kizaru used yata no kagami his light speed travel technique Raleigh was able to cut the beam before the front of it reached the strawhats.

High supersonic isn’t relevant to lightning speed.

The weakest member of cp9 clean and clear reacted to lightning from Namis naturally created clouds from feet away.

Oda then released the doriki numbers for cp9 that clearly show how low on the stat sheet she is compared lucci who is fodder in comparison to whitebeard.