DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DBVSE7

Mindset: Pain is bloodlusted.

Conditions: Both have knowledge, both start 250 meters apart.

Win by K.O/Death/Incap.

Who takes it and why?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

One quake is all it takes.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Whitebeard.

GrafD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shirohige Edward Newgate

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain. Just to go against everyone else lol

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By saiyan_earthling

WB

WHAT_DiiCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Pain is bloodlusted ... but white beard's feats are amazing I'll go with WB

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain can fly which would negate the earthquake power. Honestly his Deva Path alone is enough to beat WB because WB cannot fight back if he is being levitated in the air. WB can crush islands but Pain can lift mountains and potentially create a new moon if he felt like it.

I love me some WB but no one in OP can take any of the top Naruto guys. WB has the best feat in OP in splitting an island but Naruto and Sasuke have already destroyed multiple mountain sized meteors with ease.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By colliderz
Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Scandy

Please, WB calls Marco or Jozu or Vista or Ace.

Any of them low diff Deva path.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The man who was SUPPOSED to become the next pirate king and to be honest, deserved it

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPc5Sii_jM8

ends like this

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By roronuffy

@colliderz: That's true but I don't remember the air cracks actually doing any damage until he made contact with Akainu and split the island. Maybe someone can show me where he used them in the air (that was in the manga not anime because the anime makes it looked like he absolutely raped Akainu when in reality that island splitting hit barely fazed him.)

Regardless WB only split an island and Pain obliterated a city. Pain also did this while being not only just as sickly and weak as WB but also splitting his chakra between 6 people. I love One Piece a lot more than Naruto but come on guys let's not get carried away, Naruto just has a much higher level of fighting and destruction than one piece.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Later when Pain is revived at full strength he takes on two perfect Jinchuriikis at the same time as well as Itachi, and would've killed them had Itachi not had that sealing sword inside his Susanoo. WB fighting the admirals at once was impressive but he never got close to beating them, Akainu even took off half of his face, and the admirals are only city/island busters. Pain was about to kill Naruto and Bee without even breaking a sweat and they are at least country busters if not more.

No Caption Provided

WB is awesome and could easily kill most of the Ninja in Naruto but ever since the war Naruto has gone to the next level and the top guys are closer to Pre Freiza DBZ than OP. Later on in this same day Naruto will go on to destroy multiple bigger than mountain sized meteors like it's nothing. One Piece just doesn't have that kind of power.

No Caption Provided

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB but good fight.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: That's true but I don't remember the air cracks actually doing any damage until he made contact with Akainu and split the island. Maybe someone can show me where he used them in the air (that was in the manga not anime because the anime makes it looked like he absolutely raped Akainu when in reality that island splitting hit barely fazed him.)

Regardless WB only split an island and Pain obliterated a city. Pain also did this while being not only just as sickly and weak as WB but also splitting his chakra between 6 people. I love One Piece a lot more than Naruto but come on guys let's not get carried away, Naruto just has a much higher level of fighting and destruction than one piece.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Later when Pain is revived at full strength he takes on two perfect Jinchuriikis at the same time as well as Itachi, and would've killed them had Itachi not had that sealing sword inside his Susanoo. WB fighting the admirals at once was impressive but he never got close to beating them, Akainu even took off half of his face, and the admirals are only city/island busters. Pain was about to kill Naruto and Bee without even breaking a sweat and they are at least country busters if not more.

No Caption Provided

WB is awesome and could easily kill most of the Ninja in Naruto but ever since the war Naruto has gone to the next level and the top guys are closer to Pre Freiza DBZ than OP. Later on in this same day Naruto will go on to destroy multiple bigger than mountain sized meteors like it's nothing. One Piece just doesn't have that kind of power.

No Caption Provided

Good points (I agree that Pain has a better chance than people are giving him) but A>B>C logic doesn't work very well because all this proves is Naruto is powerful and the Pain has a good matchup vs Naruto...which doesn't have anything to do with WB.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldnt Nagato just meteor crush him ?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Couldnt Nagato just meteor crush him ?

Assuming WB stands still, lets him and then does nothing as he's getting sucked up, yes.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Soulrip FTW.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Wait couldn't Pain just use that weird hold your tounge thing and take away WB soul?

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: I agree but I think A>B>C does work here because Naruto outclasses WB in every category so if Pain can beat him he could beat WB. Naruto has near teleportation speed as shown right before his fight with pain where he beat the Raikage which would put him as fast or faster than Kizaru. He has far more destructive power, range, and versatility than WB since he could make 100's of clones that each could through Rasengan's capable of destroying cities.

Really the only thing WB has over Naruto is durability and physical strength but that is not enough to beat Nagato. Pain could always just destroy the entire area around WB like he did to Konoha and WB is finished. If he wanted to use soul rip that would be overkill.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: It doesnt matter if he moves the gravitational pull is too strong and he could just snatch his soul anywaysl

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: @roronuffy: @kgb725: Lol at all of this talk, WB has the power to destroy the world, we have yet to see a character in naruto show this kind of power, WB outclasses Naruto as well as Pain. Gravitational pull would not work on WB, portable quakes stomp the naruto universe, also durability Naruto is completely outclassed. WB died standing in his near death old age. WB stomps, he can't snatch his soul because WB is too big. Akainu is like at least 10 feet as jimbe is 9"8 and Akainu is taller.

No Caption Provided

And this is where Akainu got on WB at a reasonable speed

No Caption Provided

The point is there is no way Pain is getting up to white beards head to soul rip without getting quacked. And again Naruto is not on WB level.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion: He could just let the Gedo do it and its not like WB would know beforehand

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: @roronuffy: @kgb725: Lol at all of this talk, WB has the power to destroy the world, we have yet to see a character in naruto show this kind of power, WB outclasses Naruto as well as Pain. Gravitational pull would not work on WB, portable quakes stomp the naruto universe, also durability Naruto is completely outclassed. WB died standing in his near death old age. WB stomps, he can't snatch his soul because WB is too big. Akainu is like at least 10 feet as jimbe is 9"8 and Akainu is taller.

No Caption Provided

And this is where Akainu got on WB at a reasonable speed

No Caption Provided

The point is there is no way Pain is getting up to white beards head to soul rip without getting quacked. And again Naruto is not on WB level.

@nyas would you do the honors in representing pain's speed?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: @kgb725: @theultimatefusion: What does that have anything to do with soul rape? Does WB have a defense against it? I'm asking a soul rape question.

Character A. Could Be Thanos Level and Character B. Could be Spiderman Level, but if Character B. has a hax power like Soul Rape, and Character A. has no defense against it...power levels are tossed out the window. Character B. Wins with their hax power.

He doesn't have to get close, the guy just summons the Hax Soul thing and it grabs the characters tongue then rips out the soul, after he asks them a question. I'm guessing WB wouldn't be in the mood to answer any questions from an enemy and would probably tell pain to fudge off. Then his soul gets ripped off?

I'm not a One Piece expert at all and I actually question why this thread was made at all since the battle can only go two ways by what people are saying.

1. WB stomps Pain and overwhelms him with his power level

2. Pain rips out his soul since he is bloodlusted it's the first thing he will go for since it's an almost sure thing type of an attack.

That's the only 2 ways it can go. Once the question is answered on whether WB has soul rape resistance then honestly I'm going to contact a mod and asked for this thread to be locked, instead of wadding through a flame war.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion: No disrespect but I genuinely don't know if you're trolling or not since you posted a pic of Akainu punching a hole in WB.

Also Akainu took off half of WB's face with a punch and Akainu going all out for ten days didn't even destroy one island. Naruto is currently fighting a being that can travel through dimensions and destroy continents on a whim.

Whitebeard could theoretically "destroy" the world by going one island at a time creating earthquakes and tsunamis but that would only be if there was no one there to stop him. The person Naruto is fighting IS destroying the world and EVERYBODY was trying to stop her/Madara her predecessor.

Naruto if he was actually trying would not only wipe out Whitebeard but also his entire territory in an instant with a couple Planetary Raseshurikans.

Like I said OP is by far my favorite manga and WB one of my favorite characters but you're being irrational. Next you'll be telling me Gol D Roger could take Goku.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By roronuffy

@lukehero: Well yeah that's why we said Soul rape is overkill but you're number one is wrong. If naruto moving at near teleportation speeds cant hit pain how would WB who isn't near that fast? He can't overpower someone he can't touch and since noone has shown any proof that WB's power can effect anything in the air I don't know how he hits a flying Pain. I realize the cracks appear in the air but not once did a shock wave or anything happen through the air (at least in the manga, maybe in the anime but that's not cannon and made the admirals look like punks when in fact Akainu was a monster.) If pain has any knowledge of WB like the original post said than their is no way he ever lets WB get close and instead stays in the air and uses one of his many abilities, whether its gravity to turn WB into a new moon or soul raping him or blowing him up like he did to konoha. Again WB's greatest feat is splitting an island while Nagato blew up a city and created a mountain in the sky, so if anyone is getting overpowered it's WB.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mickey-mouse

@roronuffy: You need to take out the P word mate. Besides that, I guess we agree. Unless WB has soul rape resistance, then his soul is getting raped.

Keep in mind, I'm not a OP expert so I was taking him at his word when he said WB could destroy the world.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yeah my bad on the language. But yeah the destroy the world thing came from Sengoku (the fleet admiral) and he was referring to it destroying the world because the OP world is made up of islands and obviously an ability to create tsunami's from miles away is super devastating.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Is this all 6 paths of Pein, or just Deva path?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The anime character

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: I believe it's just Nagato without splitting himself into his six paths, I only said Deva Path because I think just that path could be enough for WB

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends who can speedblitz first.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@diydeath: It doesnt matter if he moves the gravitational pull is too strong and he could just snatch his soul anywaysl

I'm not saying it wont work, I'm just saying it's not instantaneous. WB has some time to realize what's happening and get out of the way. If he fails to realize what's about to happen then he'll need to quake the ball of earth apart. Of course none of this really stops the soul rip.

Too many undefined variables in the OP, I'm not even sure by Pain he means Nagato which is essential for the Soul Rip argument.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@roronuffy: Hmm, well, he wouldn't have the shared eye possession without the six paths, but he will have the other affects.

I dunno it's basically WB's raw power and durability vs Nagato's versatility.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(•_•) ..

∫\ \___( •_•)

_∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

The fuck are you looking at?

Keep scrolling down...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soulrip. GG.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By terry2012

Pein.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Current Naruto is worlds above Naruto when he fought Pain. You cam't use his current feats to judge Pain's abilities.

Also, since White Beard has haki, couldn't he just see that Pain is trying to rip his soul out and either avoid it or not answer the question?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme said:

@diydeath: Current Naruto is worlds above Naruto when he fought Pain. You cam't use his current feats to judge Pain's abilities.

Also, since White Beard has haki, couldn't he just see that Pain is trying to rip his soul out and either avoid it or not answer the question?

what exactly did whitebeard avoid through the war to say he can dodge pein?