#1 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

Morals on for Both

Not prime Whitebeard, Marineford Whitebeard.

Fight to Ko/incapacitation/Death.

Random encounter.

Fight in a grassy plain, no sea water near.Or far.Just no sea water in this scenario.

#2 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16512 posts) - - Show Bio

that VS picture is legit.

#3 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

that VS picture is legit.

Yeah, i like it too, any ideas on the battle outcome?

#4 Edited by Cgoodness (4288 posts) - - Show Bio

I was goin to say whitebeard wins because namor is a homewrecker and F him....but then I read up on whitebeard and I now say whitebeard wins because he's a BA powerhouse

Edit: and why is he called whitebeard if he only has a mustache?

#5 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by lowlaville (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

WB wins,I think comes down to speed and strength. WB displays around 100 ton range strength.

#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16512 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: not familiar enough with Namor sorry :3

#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5373 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#9 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

that's exactly how awesome he is.

#10 Posted by Cooldes (4059 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: in japanese the word mustache is the same as the word beard. So technically, if someone only had a beard, would translate to mustache too.

on topic... Whitebeard

#12 Posted by lowlaville (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

I was goin to say whitebeard wins because namor is a homewrecker and F him....but then I read up on whitebeard and I now say whitebeard wins because he's a BA powerhouse

His name is Edward Newgate. xD

#13 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@cgoodness: in japanese the word mustache is the same as the word beard. So technically, if someone only had a beard, would translate to mustache too.

on topic... Whitebeard

'hige'

whitebeard: 'shirohige'

Blackbeard: 'kurohige'

#14 Edited by xlab3000 (3206 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard

#15 Edited by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard, just because Namor isn't that great, but he could one shot him though. He's a certificated 100+ toner.

#16 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard.

#17 Posted by Funsiized (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

Dem Earthquake punches...

#18 Edited by colliderz (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard, he over powered two giants using only one hand.

#19 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9044 posts) - - Show Bio

White beard has enough power to shake the entire world he crushes Namor with ease since he also has Haki

#20 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7398 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

WB

#24 Posted by colliderz (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: He used Kenbunshoku to avoid Ace's attempts to kill him, Busoshoku to attack Aokiji and he was going to use Haoshoku at Marineford to stop Ace's execution but failed because of a heart attack

#25 Edited by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Yeah, also he showed Haki while meeting Shanks. I was referring to Marine Fort though.

@ghostravage: WB should know Haki

He knows.

@ghostravage: He used Kenbunshoku to avoid Ace's attempts to kill him, Busoshoku to attack Aokiji and he was going to use Haoshoku at Marineford to stop Ace's execution but failed because of a heart attack

I don't think WB had Conqueror's Haki. It's the rarest of Hakis. Only Shanks, Luffy, Rayleigh, Chinjao and Doflamingo have shown such thing. If he has it, he never showed it. And why waiting till the end to use it? Utterly unpractical.

I already have this argument with @ratava about WB hurting Aokiji... Here. Check the thread if you want.

#26 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by colliderz (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Well I heard the Conquer's Haki on forum site but come on WB owned Ace countless times and slashed Blackbeard.

#28 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@colliderz: Ace is a chump. He actually lost every fight he had on-panel. He lost to Jinbei, he lost to Kurohige, he lost to Akainu, he lost to Shirohige... So yeah, he's not that great and it's highly overrated in One Piece. As well as how unpractical was the way he tried to murder Shirohige... Knives? Swords? a pillow? While having an overpowered DF? Yeah, you can't take those instances seriously.

That being said, he actually had Conqueror's Haki as well.

#29 Posted by Jmarshmallow (5042 posts) - - Show Bio

WB. Far superior strength, probably superior speed, Haki, and dem earthquake punches doe.

Jmarshmallow

#30 Edited by Ratava (3736 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Yeah, also he showed Haki while meeting Shanks. I was referring to Marine Fort though.

@homicidalmaniac said:

@ghostravage: WB should know Haki

He knows.

@colliderz said:

I don't think WB had Conqueror's Haki. It's the rarest of Hakis. Only Shanks, Luffy, Rayleigh, Chinjao and Doflamingo have shown such thing. If he has it, he never showed it. And why waiting till the end to use it? Utterly unpractical.

I already have this argument with @ratava about WB hurting Aokiji... Here. Check the thread if you want.

he hasn´t shown it but he can use Haoshoku haki, its was confirmed by his crewmembers after Luffy used his Haoshoku burst

#31 Posted by Juiceboks (8464 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea..I'm gonna have to back Namor in this one.