#1 Edited by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: By no powers do you mean no amulet?
#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: I think he means no prep, only normal equipment and powers.

I'll go with White Tiger.
#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: 
No, she has her amulets. I didn't say no powers.
#5 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Fair enough. I don't know anything about Shuri other then that she was part of the Dora Milaje, so I'll also say White Tiger.
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: Misread the OP, sorry.
#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: 
No problem.
#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Shuri was never Dora Milaje. LOL. She's was an exceptionally-skilled fighter, though
#9 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Alright then. LOL. Can you tell I don't read Black Panther? Where did she come from then?
#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Well, she's T'Challa's sister. Where she came from.... well... she was retconned into Black Panther (during volume 4) by Reginald Hudlin as if she had always been a part of T'Challa's life (when T'Chaka was killed, T'Challa was still a child and Shuri was still in her mother's womb). Before that, she didn't exist and T'Challa never had a sister. His only sibling before Black Panther vol. 4 was Hunter, who was his adopted brother.
#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Okay, that would explain I had never heard of her until that whole "who will be the new black panther thing." I assumed she was part of the DM to be honest xD
#12 Posted by The Average Bear (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
White Tiger
#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Yeah, man. Before she became Black Panther, she was just there, but with fighting skills that her brother taught her. Long story short, she came out of nowhere in Hudlin's attempt to retcon Black Panther's origin his way in six issues that I don't consider canon for various reasons. >_<
#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: LOL Mind if I ask what some of those reasons are?
#15 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
  • Klaw's appearance/origin - His occupation was altered. Hudlin made him an assassin, when he was originally an explorer. Instead of keeping him as the Master of Sound (with his sound abilities), he made him into a cyborg with the ability to shoot lasers, hack into computer interfaces, and shapeshift a little. This change would ignore all of T'Challa's clashes with Klaw in the past, making T'Challa's battle with Hudlin's version of Klaw the very first. Problem is, T'Challa later fought Klaw again along with Storm, Human Torch, and Thing in recent issues of Fantastic Four, and the version of Klaw used there was the original Klaw. Despite this change, other writers were still using the original Klaw (which leads me to believe that Marvel was following Klaw's original origin and not the origin that Hudlin made up. 

)

#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: WTF!? Some people should not be allowed to write comics.
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Exactly. There were some other things that I didn't like, also. But, I've come to accept them. Hudlin used to rub me wrong, but he has improved since then. The Flags of Our Fathers mini is pretty good.
#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: I remember seeing the promo art for that one a while ago. What was the story to it?
#19 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuri's "Normal Equipment" is ridiculously effective.  The b*tch can already fight, but adamantium/vibranium claws, spider bites, shok-nets, and DESERT SANDS?  I'm seeing this going in Shuri's favor for several reasons. 
#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: She had vibranium claws!?
#21 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @White Mage: She had vibranium claws!? "

With adamantium tips.  Bitch was a beast. 
#22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Static Shock: I remember seeing the promo art for that one a while ago. What was the story to it? "
Hudlin is basically taking the Cap/Azzari thing and expanding on it. It was during WWII, when the Nazi wanted to invade Wakanda to take the Vibranium (cliche, I know). So, America decided to send Cap, Sgt. Nick Fury and the Howling Commandos to Wakanda to intercept, but the Nazi troops sent there were already killed by Azzari and the Wakandans. So, after a brief stalemate between Cap and Azzari, they team up to protect Wakanda and the Vibranium from Red Skull and his team of metahumans.
#23 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah shuri is pretty awesome. i don't know much about white tiger tho. so i decline to pick  a winner. anybody got feats for her?
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" With adamantium tips.  Bitch was a beast.  "
I don't remember seeing that. O_o.
#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Sounds like a pretty solid story. I thought the previous Black Panther was T'Chaka? Wasn't Azari BP's son in that Next Avengers movie?
#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: The previous Black Panther, before T'Challa, was S'yan. Before him was T'Chaka, and before him was Azzari. I've never seen the Next Avengers movie. LOL.
#27 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Static Shock: Sounds like a pretty solid story. I thought the previous Black Panther was T'Chaka? Wasn't Azari BP's son in that Next Avengers movie? "
Please don't ever bring him up again.
@Static Shock said:
" @White Mage said:
I don't remember seeing that. O_o."

Yeah, issue #8 

#28 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: I remember reading in Captain America's handbook entry that it was T'Chaka he had met during the war.

@White Mage:
LOL
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: I have the comic where they met, too. T'Chaka was the one who provided the Vibranium for his shield, also. But, Hudlin changed it around. LOL.
#30 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Shuri 
She has been showing some great skill outside of the tech she uses 
And she is tough as nails
#31 Edited by Shadey (186 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @White Mage said:

I don't remember seeing that. O_o. "
Yep issue 8

I'm picking Shuri for this.
#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

can the guys get in on this?

#33 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10435 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87:  Naw cause BP would Eat WT.
#34 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i know but i just think WT is so cool

#35 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10435 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87:  Wasn't he BP's Dojer for a while?
#36 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell: I'm not sure, what makes you say that?
#37 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

I had forgotten about that.

#38 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
"lol i know but i just think WT is so cool "

I have to agree, he's definitely very cool.
and I think everyone agrees that T'Challa is the ultimate in cool as well.

Shuri and Angela are both ultra sexy and cool ... so there is so much cool going on in this battle, it's almost too much to handle. =] 

I'm just curious if anyone knows how Angela stacks up to Shuri in terms of physical ability. 
Do the enhancements in strength and speed given to Angela exceed Shuri in any way, or does it put them about equal? 
Or is it the simple matter of them being basically equals for the most part in skill and physical ability ...  
and it's the gear/weapons and tech that puts Shuri over the top for the edge in this fight?

#39 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

White Tiger wins. Shuri lacks Exp. But don't get me wrong T'Challa would lay a beating on WT.

#40 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" White Tiger wins. Shuri lacks Exp. But don't get me wrong T'Challa would lay a beating on WT. "
I dont think Angela has that much Exp ether, I'm not sure how much power dose the amulet give her? you would think Shuri would be a more skilled fighter. Yea Kasper would get his arse handed to him but I still love um.
#41 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10435 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87:  cause he worked for him.
#42 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuri