BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By BMEZY

@Outside_85
 I am a firm believer that feats is not the only thing that makes a character. so far we've only seen WCP do one thing but the fact that she is fully bonded and merged with the total Phoenix Force says alot in itself. The Phoenix force is also strongest when it bonded with Jean Grey for they have a "strange connection" with that being said we have to know what the phoenix force is and what she represents okay. 

Phoenix is described to be immortal, indestructible and mutable for it symbolizes everything that pertains to life itself. it is the source of life of the cosmos and the mother of stars it is the force of creation; Phoenix Force itself is a multiversal/omniversal being.it is the force the perpetuates life and death, creation and destruction. she powers the very stars. with that being said the Phoenix is the source of all life that has ever, does, and will ever exist in the multiverse correct?? "meaning that all life forms and beings are in the power of her mind
The Phoenix Force is the same in all realities and universes. while in the physical plane, it must take the form of a fiery bird composed of pure psionic energy and tap into the power of the souls unborn; which we see the Goblin force was able to devour.. but the phoenix in its natural form is sustained by life's cycle (life, death, and creation, destruction, and ressurection) and cannot be truly destroyed, yes its outer shell "the fire bird" can be harmed, but the true nature of the phoenix is not a cosmic being but a force. which is why it is immortal, indestructible, and mutable.. this proves that WCP who is one with the Force cannot truly be destroyed for it is the ressurection force which ensures life after death

lets move on shall we... 

the phoenix is beyond all reality and the multiverse itself; it resides in the white hot room. it is a realm where everything merges and it transcends the physical universe. meaning the force itself and thus WCP (who is one in the same with the Force) is not affected by reality warping in most cases; as rachel who was given a crystal from from Jean a WCP was immuned from the power effects of the scarlet witch when she reshaped the entirety of the multiverse using reality warping.. this proves that 9 times out of 10 the WCP won't be affected by the reality warping and Mxy would have to strain himself to do so (if it is possible).. the phoenix is not phased by the fabric of reality

moving on... 

we all know that the Phoenix is the nexus of all psionic energy that have existed currently existing and will yet to exist right... meaning that to form a conscious thought is from the power of the phoenix the ability to tap into your powers come from the power of the mind correct? be it magic or anything else... you have to will yourself with the power of your mind to do so correct?? with the phoenix in control of your very conscious and life force.. she has superior control of your very beingg correct?? 

now that i have explained everything to you.. i have a question?? how can Mxy destroy/defeat the very source of his existence?? what stops her from banishing his life force from existence or teleporting him beyond reality where he would be rendered powerless.. (to warp reality, there has to be reality existing to begin with).. life itself cannot be contained or neutralized or truly destroyed; face it, WCP is too much a neccesity in the multiverse to be tampered with. Mxy risks destroying all LIfe and psi energy which powers living beings, stars, galaxies etc. remember Phoenix is the spark of creation 

it was created moments before Genesis and it was the flame that scorched the heavens, bringing forth light to what has been infinite darkness.. without it there would only be oblivion... void. the LT and TOAA would have nothing to judge.. the Force is a tool used by TOAA to create and guard all life. 

like i said.. WCP doesn't have feats to back her up.. but it really doesn't matter because all that phoenix entails and embodies, and represents and its importance to the multiverse... regardless of what it has done, should be enough... GRANTED!!! i'm not saying that the WCP or the Force cannot be harmed, but all  i'm saying is that, what would Mxy to something that's such a neccesity and is absolutely needed in order for things to continue in the universe. not saying that WCP can't be defeated.. because it probably can, it's possible, but it's such a stretch and such a dicy situation that i don't see it happening regardless of what he has done or could do  

guys stop being so one-demensional; yes feats are very important and it pretty much proves a point in support of your opinion; but you also have to be rational and use logic and reasoning if you really want to be taken seriously 

thanks again @lord_oraculous016

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By bee14ish

Mxy. Godstomp

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By jimroote99

phoenix is horribly over hyped. her best REAL feat was holding the visualization of a universe and altering one moment in time. mxy simply manipulates the white hot room and hand waves her

Avatar image for crimson_chin_of_cyttorak
Crimson_Chin_of_Cyttorak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World's Funnest Mxy is cannon. So says the Crimson Chin of Cyttorak.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By MenaceForever2

WPOTC wins this. To put it shortly. WPOTC created all life in the multiverse where Mxypltz is a life form.

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#208  Edited By Shuma-Gorath

Any incarnation of Phoenix is but a tiny mote in the presence of Mxy. White Phoenix shall be buried alive!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Pokergeist

PotWC God Stomps Mixy goofy a$$.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#210  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Mxy.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By X_insignia1

lol @ someone stating the phoenix created the multiverse, c'mon now guys...anywho, i would give it to mxy

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Jayfournines

Mxy wins this one

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats losers. Unless White Phoenix has feats to compare to Mr.Mxyzptlk. WPOTC losses this one.

PrimelyGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By PrimelyGreat

Mxy

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. If zatanna can stop mxy, and she's done it more than once, he has no chance at all against 85% of the force, none at all.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy turns professor X into a giant fish and slaps her with it.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White phoenix of the crown should win this.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy oneshots.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy curbstomps

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: For choas insert thanos gif.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Mxy being overrated. I'm not surprised.

Mxyzptlk, a 5-th Dimensional Imp, being weakened by Annataz who could only torture kids.

And after than, he can beat a multiversal being of Phoenix caliber?

I'm talking about the canon version of Mxy. Not from Elseworlds. Only the canon version.

And as if it's a great feat to go out into a fanfictional "real world", which is a part of fanfictional DC universe, because no comic book character can go out of the comic book into a real world.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Joker who was given most of Mxy's power conquered the multiverse in seconds, enslaved the spectre, seized control of hell, and was in danger of destroying all of reality accidentally, just by playing too hard. He did all this as a total novice, and was stated to not be using the full potential of Mxy's powers.

So yeah, I'd say multiversal is certainly on the cards.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#227  Edited By Claymore1998

And after than, he can beat a multiversal being of Phoenix caliber?

Sorry but Phoenix has always been universal. She is the embodiment of the psionic energies in the universe, not sure where the multiversal being part comes from?

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myx apparently created the DC Universe by pulling it out of his hat. Phoenix stands no chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

WPOTC murderstomps the 5th dimensional imp.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhysdurden: Another one who doesn't know what he is talking about...

Emperor Joker, with 99% of Mr. Mxy's powers, was able to reshape the entire DCU. White Phoenix has done nothing even close to this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thearchon: oh come on, White Phoenix has done THIS:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thearchon: Second of all, Mxy may be powerful but Lucifer/Michael or the Spectre DOES NOT respect or fear him while on other hand, the Living Tribunal, the guardian and judge of the Marvel Multiverse respects and fears the Phoenix Force. Mxy is NOWHERE close with WPOTC. Anyway, Phoenix is BEYOND reality so Mxy cannot affect her in any way. Third of all, the pre-retcon Beyonder (which will obviously murderstomp Mxy) was overwhelmed by the Phoenix Force.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the fuck is there people arguing in favor of the Ultra overrated bird in this fight ? Yeah i just tell the answer, bird is the most overrated character on that forum.

Mr. Mxyzptlk STOMP hard. Even emperor joker who is a bit weaker than Mxy stomp the bird.

@thearchon: Second of all, Mxy may be powerful but Lucifer/Michael or the Spectre DOES NOT respect or fear him while on other hand, the Living Tribunal, the guardian and judge of the Marvel Multiverse respects and fears the Phoenix Force. Mxy is NOWHERE close with WPOTC. Anyway, Phoenix is BEYOND reality so Mxy cannot affect her in any way. Third of all, the pre-retcon Beyonder (which will obviously murderstomp Mxy) was overwhelmed by the Phoenix Force.

I laughed so hard. Pr beyonder wasn't overwhelmed by the phoenix force he was just amazed. Like already said on another topic, molecule man was amazed by silver surfer board, that mean nothing. Wpotc is not even close to the living tribunal power. Stop saying shit pls, it's ludicrous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current May is scared of a guy who couldn’t even stop all the nukes from destroying the earth.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@bmezy: @thearchon: @chuckapick: @rhysdurden:

Before actually looking at the feats , and abilites I would've said Mxy without a thought . I dislike Phoenix and am more a fan of someone like Raven , but this is ridiculous .

1. Love watch your language you will get in trouble

2. What are mxy's feats against telepathy? I have yet to see any proof of any and this all she needs to fight him. Does he have feats that can stand up to multiversal telepathic power ? Fractions of her power have actual on panel reality warps in one-shot and provided protection from them as well as an omniversal reality altering and destroyed tsunami in form of a chaos wave. ( Do not give me emperor Joker draining spectre )

3. Pr Be-yonder? Now lets speak of what you mentioned . When he gave Rachel the power of the Phoenix before (Dark Phoenix) she was able to overwhelm him temporarily when he demanded that power back, and the fact that one of his incarnations was mind scanned by Xavier . Point stands, show him stopping a telepath as powerful as Phoenix from entering his mind ( and stop saying he can stop solely on his ability to warp reality ) Having said this , there is not a need to provide anything of Phoenix except being able to mind R on a multiversal scale .

4. Killing the Phoenix ? Let's see destroying the universe would not kill her anyway . Let us not forget that the "White Crown" has healing abilites . When HTC was amputated it was an orphan not a baby, because she had removed it from the multi universe and wounded the multi-U in the process so she rewound it back to 616( which is the prime universe ) made it so that HCT would never occur thus erasing the wound she created . You wish to argue with me about this? It was on panel stated and on her official marvel bio that she can manipulate and destroy an entire universe atom by atom .

Ashley

Just me two cents of input here

Don't like what I said I can provide feats

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bmezy: @thearchon: @chuckapick: @rhysdurden:

Before actually looking at the feats , and abilites I would've said Mxy without a thought . I dislike Phoenix and am more a fan of someone like Raven , but this is ridiculous .

1. Love watch your language you will get in trouble

2. What are mxy's feats against telepathy? I have yet to see any proof of any and this all she needs to fight him. Does he have feats that can stand up to multiversal telepathic power ? Fractions of her power have actual on panel reality warps in one-shot and provided protection from them as well as an omniversal reality altering and destroyed tsunami in form of a chaos wave. ( Do not give me emperor Joker draining spectre )

3. Pr Be-yonder? Now lets speak of what you mentioned . When he gave Rachel the power of the Phoenix before (Dark Phoenix) she was able to overwhelm him temporarily when he demanded that power back, and the fact that one of his incarnations was mind scanned by Xavier . Point stands, show him stopping a telepath as powerful as Phoenix from entering his mind ( and stop saying he can stop solely on his ability to warp reality ) Having said this , there is not a need to provide anything of Phoenix except being able to mind R on a multiversal scale .

4. Killing the Phoenix ? Let's see destroying the universe would not kill her anyway . Let us not forget that the "White Crown" has healing abilites . When HTC was amputated it was an orphan not a baby, because she had removed it from the multi universe and wounded the multi-U in the process so she rewound it back to 616( which is the prime universe ) made it so that HCT would never occur thus erasing the wound she created . You wish to argue with me about this? It was on panel stated and on her official marvel bio that she can manipulate and destroy an entire universe atom by atom .

Ashley

Just me two cents of input here

Don't like what I said I can provide feats

1. Sorry for the language, won't be nasty :).

2. Mxy is nigh-omnipotent i think it's enough... ^^

3. Overwhelm is a realy BIG words, that was more amazed than overwhelm. Like i said molecule man was amazed by silver surfer board. That don't mean she were above the beyonder.

4. Jean in white phoenix has been killed by wolverine so... (i'm kidding, i know that was on certain conditions). Mxyz could erase all life if he want, he could easily kill wpotc, like the living tribunal. The only feats for phoenix is that she repair the univers... Wpotc has lack of feats.

I know that white phoenix is strong. He look that you think i'm saying she is weak, i just say that she is overrated by the forum.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump I think it would be a stalemate. She battled the chaos wave and a 4th dimensional character.

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix matched the chaos wave that characters even with beyonders power couldn’t stop

Until someone can debunk the chaos wave feat, Phoenix takes this one.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssfleet:

Mxy curbs phoenix. He’s basically omnipotent and has toon force.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1
deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy lolstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wfanking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy prime asked Mxyzptlk to erase the multiverse and create an universe for him. Mxyzptlk stomps over powered white phoenix any day!

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8c0a5d19dc
deactivated-60c8c0a5d19dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy wins

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WPotC.

Mxy jobs way too much and regularly gets outsmarted by inferior characters.

wfanking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By wfanking

Superboy Prime asked Mr. Mxyzptlk to create Universe, which he can, and also he can erase them, he will erase White Pheonix before she can blink and White Pheonix has no power over him. Despite fanboys always hyping Jean Grey and over glorifying her. Most people saying White Pheonix wins this don't even know Mr. Mxyzptlk, but love her and will say it anyway, a lot of those gave misleading info about Mr. Mxyzptlk, its evident. Anyways Mr. Mxyzptlk wins!