Phoenix would slaughter him

"
Your wrong. sorry :)
"
Indeed. Mxyzptlk
#9 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

white phoenis win. But not easy.

#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix had a part in creating the entire multiverse for marvel no 5th dimesion imp can beat phoenix

#11 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phoenix Force isn't omnipotent. Mxy is.

#12 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy is omnipotant and the force aint what did Mxy ever create. The Force created the multiverse this is rediculous.

#13 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

The Force was easily pwned by the Goblin Force. Mxy>>>>Goblin Force

#14 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"The Force was easily pwned by the Goblin Force."
What are you talking about?
#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Valor said:

"Mr. Mxyzptlk wins"
This little guy here is the anti life. The hell makes you think Crown pheonix could beat him?
#16 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well no one ever stopped the force no one. That includes Galactus ( actually Galactus was beaten by a lesser host of the force) and actually the Phoenix Force in marvel should be just under Living Tribunal level. That's way out of the league of a 5th dimension imp. Seriously the force had a part in creating the multiverse in marvel. Mxyzptlk is just a powerful reality warper.

#17 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

all she has to do is telepathically make him say his name backwards and the fights over....no punches thrown

#18 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

5th dimesion imps aint in her ballpark, shes actually higher than 10 th dimension imps as she can drain the life force of every being in the multiverse and use it to her will.

#19 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

And Mxyzptlk loss to SBP and you think he can face Phoenix LOL

caption

#20 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"And Mxyzptlk loss to SBP and you think he can face Phoenix LOL

caption

"

That was a starving galactus.. I think mxyzptlk could beat a full fed galactus.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Mxyzptlk would beat White Crown Phoenix... keep in mind Mxzyptlk is hardly ever written to his full potential in comics. There have been times where Mxyzptlk was able to toy with the Spectre and even when Emperor Joker had 99 percent of Mxyzptlk's power he was able to Control all the Beings inside of the DC Universe and Destroy the Universe and Recreate it with Lois Lane as his bride
#22 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Mr. Mxyzptlk would beat White Crown Phoenix... keep in mind Mxzyptlk is hardly ever written to his full potential in comics. There have been times where Mxyzptlk was able to toy with the Spectre and even when Emperor Joker had 99 percent of Mxyzptlk's power he was able to Control all the Beings inside of the DC Universe and Destroy the Universe and Recreate it with Lois Lane as his bride"

#23 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really he was just using 5th dimesion imp powers and warping reality. When you attempt to destroy the DC Universe don't you think someone really powerful like the Source or somebody would step in to stop you. They didn't because EJ was just playing with reality that's what they do they can't really create any Universes or destroy any they just fool people into believing they can, also there are 6 dimesion imps and 10th dimension imps that are more powerful than any 5th dimension imp. If he was that powerful how come SBP beat him up.

#24 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Not really he was just using 5th dimesion imp powers and warping reality. When you attempt to destroy the DC Universe don't you think someone really powerful like the Source or somebody would step in to stop you. They didn't because EJ was just playing with reality that's what they do they can't really create any Universes or destroy any they just fool people into believing they can, also there are 6 dimesion imps and 10th dimension imps that are more powerful than any 5th dimension imp. If he was that powerful how come SBP beat him up."

I think he was weakened or something. Or just plain bad writing because he could litarally turn superman to dust.
#25 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Not really he was just using 5th dimesion imp powers and warping reality. When you attempt to destroy the DC Universe don't you think someone really powerful like the Source or somebody would step in to stop you. They didn't because EJ was just playing with reality that's what they do they can't really create any Universes or destroy any they just fool people into believing they can, also there are 6 dimesion imps and 10th dimension imps that are more powerful than any 5th dimension imp. If he was that powerful how come SBP beat him up."
Like I Said. It was an issue or writing. And Emperor Joker did destroy the Universe... even Mr. Mxyzptlk himself says he never shows his full power because its too destructive
#26 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

All 5th dimeson imps can do is warp reallity. SBP beat Mxyzplict cuz he had a sorceress with him from his own dimension.

#27 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"All 5th dimeson imps can do is warp reallity. SBP beat Mxyzplict cuz he had a sorceress with him from his own dimension."

You just dont get it do you.
#28 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"SeSAW said:

caption

"

That was a starving galactus.. I think mxyzptlk could beat a full fed galactus."
Galactus was not starving Phoenix is just that powerful. and Jean Grey is just an avitar of the force not the force itself 
#29 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"All 5th dimeson imps can do is warp reallity. SBP beat Mxyzplict cuz he had a sorceress with him from his own dimension."
And Reality Warping is enough huh ? It was enough for The Spectre when Mxyptlk made him look like a Damn Fool... it was enough for Phantom Stranger when he was able to control him... it was enough for the Universe when he turned the planets into Cubes
#30 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"SeSAW said:

caption

"

That was a starving galactus.. I think mxyzptlk could beat a full fed galactus."
Galactus was not starving Phoenix is just that powerful. and Jean Grey is just an avitar of the force not the force itself 
"
Galactus was straving.
#31 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

When Mr. Mxyzptlk and Bat-Mite fought, they destroyed every universe in DC. Mxy even destroyed every dimension possible so he couldn't be sent back. Mxy also killed the Spectre like 7 times because he was getting in the way.

#32 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he made the spectre look like a fool, thats what imps do but you know he couldn't take a fully powered Specter in a battle could he, thats almost  what your asking him to do here.

#33 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Yes he made the spectre look like a fool, thats what imps do but you know he couldn't take a fully powered Specter in a battle could he, thats almost  what your asking him to do here."
The Spectre tried to stop Mxy 3 times, the first time Mxy hits him in the head with the earth, the next 2 times he destroys him with a thought almost.
#34 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Yes he made the spectre look like a fool, thats what imps do but you know he couldn't take a fully powered Specter in a battle could he, thats almost  what your asking him to do here."

Face it white crown pheonix loses.
#35 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

If you think he could take the Specter at full power your crazy. And he aint taking phoenix, this is an ass whiping of epic proportions

#36 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phoenix. Mxy has no way to breach the Crown. He also uses psionic energy, just like any other living being, putting him under the dominion of the Phoenix Force. 

#37 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"White Phoenix. Mxy has no way to breach the Crown. He also uses psionic energy, just like any other living being, putting him under the dominion of the Phoenix Force. "

Another one.
#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"If you think he could take the Specter at full power your crazy. And he aint taking phoenix, this is an ass whiping of epic proportions"

actually he's right...

Mxy has stopped The Spectre before several times, while the times Brianiac mentioned aren't canon due to the Elseworld nature of the book he took those scenes from, it has happened in normal continuity...

Mxy is one of the most powerful beings in the DCU with only one or two exceptions, he has wiped out entire realities before with just a shout

M
#39 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"SeSAW said:
"If you think he could take the Specter at full power your crazy. And he aint taking phoenix, this is an ass whiping of epic proportions"

actually he's right...

Mxy has stopped The Spectre before several times, while the times Brianiac mentioned aren't canon due to the Elseworld nature of the book he took those scenes from, it has happened in normal continuity...

Mxy is one of the most powerful beings in the DCU with only one or two exceptions, he has wiped out entire realities before with just a shout

M
"

So mxy wins then.
#40 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Another one."
Another two. Another red, another blue.
#41 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
So mxy wins then."

No, he doesn't...

against Dark Phoenix i'd back Mxy any day, but against White Crown i've got to stick with the redhead...

White Crown Phoenix doesn't exist entirely in this reality, so most of Mxy's tricks won't work against her, added to that her telepathic attacks and dimensional control, Mxy doesn't really have a chance...

M
#42 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"White Phoenix. Mxy has no way to breach the Crown. He also uses psionic energy, just like any other living being, putting him under the dominion of the Phoenix Force. "
I am not sure about this. Mxyzptlk is not like any other being. His powers are from the 5th Dimension and they are not bound by the laws of our Dimension... meaning he can basically do whatever he wants. Now if Mxy power was just like other Psionic Energy Users would he have a Limit to what exactly he could actually do ? 
#43 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:

um, no, sorry...

Mxy uses no such thing as 'psionic energy'... he uses 5th dimensional magic... very simply...

he's a 5th dimensional reality warper, that has been established for over 40 years

'psionic energy' has never been part of it

M
#44 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"SeSAW said:

actually he's right...

M
"
Yeah those were in else worlds huh. But mxy aint close to being near the top there are a whole lot of beings more powerful than him I can name at least 21 of the top of my head.
#45 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Methos said:
"SeSAW said:

actually he's right...

M
"
Yeah those were in else worlds huh. But mxy aint close to being near the top there are a whole lot of beings more powerful than him I can name at least 21 of the top of my head.
"

You get downgraded for that.
#46 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"

what? in the DCU?

go on then, i can name 7

M
#47 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"SeSAW said:

actually he's right...

M
"
Is Mr. Mxyzptlk vs. Bat-Mite canon?
#48 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:

um, no, sorry...

Mxy uses no such thing as 'psionic energy'... he uses 5th dimensional magic... very simply...

he's a 5th dimensional reality warper, that has been established for over 40 years

'psionic energy' has never been part of it

M
"
No need to apologize. So what runs his brain? Magic? That doesn't seem simple at all. There has to be some driving force behind his actions and decisions. I'd say that he uses psionic energy, unless you can show me a scan that specifically states otherwise.
#49 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
Elseworld logo at the top right hand corner of the cover in blue

Is Mr. Mxyzptlk vs. Bat-Mite canon?
"

Nope, it's an Elseworld...

M
#50 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
No need to apologize. So what runs his brain? Magic? That doesn't seem simple at all. There has to be some driving force behind his actions and decisions. I'd say that he uses psionic energy, unless you can show me a scan that specifically states otherwise."

i'll get one in a min because it was stated and explained during the 5th Dimension War that Mxy uses 5th Dimensional Magic and Technology to facilitate his reality warping...
caption

caption
and what do you mean, what runs his brain?

his brain isn't even organic, let alone anything you could easily explain...

M