Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By hotfrost_1969
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Jean Grey is the Phoenix's host, she is already done collecting the shattered billion pieces of the phoenix force across the multiverse, after 20 years of not showing in the marvel universe plus she's in the white crown phoenix state

VS

Galactus devoured a lot of barren planets and at his Full Power

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@homicidalmaniac: Its going to be a massively theoritical discussion, Phoenix in her other forms has done little to suggest she is superior to Galactus, and White Phoenix , while eluded to be more powerful has never actually even fought anyone.. its just pick whichever character you like contest.

hotfrost_1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has been done in the comics but Galactus fanboys always say it's bias because galactus was Hungry/Starving while phoenix fanboys say it was just fair because if galactus fanboys wanted to contest a full powered galactus to a phoenix, it shouldn't be the Green Phoenix and Rachel shouldn't be the host, Jean Grey should and jean should have collected all the shattered billion pieces of the phoenix because rachel only had a fraction of that billion shattered pieces of the phoenix when he fought galactus back then.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

though i do not know much about WP, i will say galactus for no reason.

can anyone give us their best feats?

hotfrost_1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hotfrost_1969
No Caption Provided

@baron_von_santa: the white phoenix of the crown managed to hold an entire universe, in her own hands using her telekinetic control, and heal it. I think that's her best feat.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Phoenix of the Crown was destroying multiple universes, one after the other.

She was holding universe after universe in her hands, playing with them like they were her personal video games.

Galactus is an essential force of the universe.

White Phoenix of the Crown plays with universes, including every part. Do the math...

Unless a very well fed Galactus gets the Ultimate Nullifier, this fight isn't even remotely fair.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sungsam

Can someone please tell me why the hell are we bumping 4 year old threads like this?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There is no such thing called a "full power Galactus" and this bump is pointless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best feats from Galactus are galaxy+ feats, when I could remember right. Phoenix of the white crown can easily hold a universes in her hand:

No Caption Provided

When Galactus feats are galaxy+, Phoenix of the white crown would take this in a stomp. I know not much about Galactus, but I thing he is not universal. (And if you want to debate me and proof that Galactus is universal, please no fanboyism)

nokp277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. white phoenix of the crown wouldn’t even notice him