White Phoenix of the Crown vs. Chthon and Set

Kuma98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kuma98

Considering I heard somewhere phoenix is powerless without a host I had to ask how would the cosmic embodiment of life and death stand against The Serpent King and The Great Shadow?

1st battle: Chthon's realm

2nd: Earth

3rd: Set's realm

Bloodlust is on all morals (Do they even have any?) are off.

Victory by banishment, death, knock out, or trapping.

Enzo991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Enzo991

You know that White Phoenix of the Crown is this one. This is the strongest version of the Phoenix.

If you're talking about the Phoenix without a host, then you mean the Phoenix Force itself.

No Caption Provided
Kuma98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kuma98

Yes i know what im talking about. Its just that somewhere i heard it cant do alot without a host. Which is why i used White phoenix of the crown

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Redberry

Scarlet Witch who has some of Chthon wasn't able to effect Phoenix, so I think White Phoenix wins here.

Kuma98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kuma98

That was my initial thought but Set ate the phoenix at one point. I figure with chton helping it'd be easier.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Redberry

@Kuma98 said:

That was my initial thought but Set ate the phoenix at one point. I figure with chton helping it'd be easier.

Was there a host? Phoenix is not that strong without a host.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I don't know where people are getting that the Phoenix isn't powerful without a host...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

White Phoenix of the Crown

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BMEZY

@Kuma98: explanation please

Kuma98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kuma98

@BMEZY: On some other earth Set had taken control of the earth and brainwashed each of Earth's heroes. I'm pretty sure to fight against him it was Rachel Grey, Thor, and Dr. Doom. And after those two got killed she went full phoenix and he just ate her.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Kuma98 said:

@BMEZY: On some other earth Set had taken control of the earth and brainwashed each of Earth's heroes. I'm pretty sure to fight against him it was Rachel Grey, Thor, and Dr. Doom. And after those two got killed she went full phoenix and he just ate her.

Rachel going full Phoenix is not comparble to the actual full Phoenix that White Phoenix is one with. Rachel was for the most part always just a mutant that was alloted a portion of the Phoenix to tap, but never as much as Jean did as just Green/Dark Phoenix. Atum is the reason all surviving Elder gods left Earth, and his power is physically comparable to the full power of the sun, something Phoenixes eat.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, I say the Elder gods ftw. With a portions of the Life force from Chthon Wanda affected the entire omniverse. The Phoenix has great feats but the threads get a little out of hand. Her power varies just like every other character. 1 is enough to take her, 2 would be overkill unless you have scans of her defeating someone with Magic and multiversal

Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chthon stomps. The Marvel cosmic universe has a clear hierarchy and the Elder Gods far outrank the Phoenix. Chthon could probably one shot the Phoenix.

geb110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WPOTC stomps

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chthon solos lmao

hotlog4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redberry said:

Scarlet Witch who has some of Chthon wasn't able to effect Phoenix, so I think White Phoenix wins here.

MarvelBible803

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MarvelBible803

Chthon does what Wanda did and casts a hex on WPOTC but more stronger since he has full control of his magic, and put her in a coma .

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh. Whoever bumped this must have deleted their comment.

Oh well. Seeing old comicvine’s thoughts in hindsight are funny to read based on what we know now.

Batz401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WPOTC easily wins here. She literally the creator and existed before anything including Chthon existed.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batz401 said:

WPOTC easily wins here. She literally the creator and existed before anything including Chthon existed.

She is not the creator and she did not exist before everything. This phoenix has only existed as long as the 616 universe has, and since there have been 8 cosmos... yeah.

Though she does win.

Batz401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: What I meant by that she existed before every living thing. As she is spark of life used by TOAA.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batz401 said:

@Aristeaus: What I meant by that she existed before every living thing. As she is spark of life used by TOAA.

That never made sense. Most likely retconned.

The Watcher also said that it consumes the universe at the end, but we have seen several universes die and the Phoenix wasn't the cause nor the end result.

We also know that the TOAA didn't create the multiverse... so not sure how she was the spark to anything.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BigBaby  Online

Team Two stomps in their respective realm. Chthon alone could handle WPOTC, adding Set is a side overkill. On Earth, it would be a better battle, but they still win.

justmikexd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol people do you remember the wpotc wank being above the living tribunal because of her like toaa Life force