#1 Edited by Kuma98 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering I heard somewhere phoenix is powerless without a host I had to ask how would the cosmic embodiment of life and death stand against The Serpent King and The Great Shadow?

1st battle: Chthon's realm

2nd: Earth

3rd: Set's realm

Bloodlust is on all morals (Do they even have any?) are off.

Victory by banishment, death, knock out, or trapping.

#2 Posted by Enzo991 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

You know that White Phoenix of the Crown is this one. This is the strongest version of the Phoenix.

If you're talking about the Phoenix without a host, then you mean the Phoenix Force itself.

#3 Posted by Kuma98 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes i know what im talking about. Its just that somewhere i heard it cant do alot without a host. Which is why i used White phoenix of the crown

#4 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch who has some of Chthon wasn't able to effect Phoenix, so I think White Phoenix wins here.

#5 Posted by Kuma98 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

That was my initial thought but Set ate the phoenix at one point. I figure with chton helping it'd be easier.

#6 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kuma98 said:

That was my initial thought but Set ate the phoenix at one point. I figure with chton helping it'd be easier.

Was there a host? Phoenix is not that strong without a host.

#7 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know where people are getting that the Phoenix isn't powerful without a host...

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phoenix of the Crown

#9 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kuma98: explanation please

#10 Posted by Kuma98 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY: On some other earth Set had taken control of the earth and brainwashed each of Earth's heroes. I'm pretty sure to fight against him it was Rachel Grey, Thor, and Dr. Doom. And after those two got killed she went full phoenix and he just ate her.

#11 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4424 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kuma98 said:

@BMEZY: On some other earth Set had taken control of the earth and brainwashed each of Earth's heroes. I'm pretty sure to fight against him it was Rachel Grey, Thor, and Dr. Doom. And after those two got killed she went full phoenix and he just ate her.

Rachel going full Phoenix is not comparble to the actual full Phoenix that White Phoenix is one with. Rachel was for the most part always just a mutant that was alloted a portion of the Phoenix to tap, but never as much as Jean did as just Green/Dark Phoenix. Atum is the reason all surviving Elder gods left Earth, and his power is physically comparable to the full power of the sun, something Phoenixes eat.

#12 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, I say the Elder gods ftw. With a portions of the Life force from Chthon Wanda affected the entire omniverse. The Phoenix has great feats but the threads get a little out of hand. Her power varies just like every other character. 1 is enough to take her, 2 would be overkill unless you have scans of her defeating someone with Magic and multiversal