Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iampower
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. Both ladies are bloodlusted

2. No Morals (of course)

3. Everyone at a full understanding of their power and how to use it.

4. Battle begins in new york city. Both teams start 200 feet away from each other.

5. Win by KO or death

No Caption Provided

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Gotta love marvel and their oh so many god modded females. But even though he's basically featless I'd lean towards Superman.

Iampower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kagetaicho: Idk, I think the ladies can take him done.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although SMP1M has very little feats compared to either of the ladies in the team, I think SMP1M can take this, judging by how he was able to control and take over the entire DC Universe, and knowing how he'd need to get rid of or neutralize enemies with the strengths of Anti-Monitor to have full reach and control over the universe, he can take it. I'm not doubting that any of the two in the team can control and universe, but I don't know if they can wipe out all the competition single handed in the DC Universe. But feats-wise, team beats SMP1M

Iampower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: So then you are saying that the ladies will win this fight? this is based off of power and what each person has done XD. Putting both HOM wanda and White Phoenix at their full understanding of what they can do, etc. I think that HOM wanda alone might be a huge threat to him, but just my opnion :D

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd prefer to see them just lusted.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Title says Superman Prime

>Picture is of Superman Prime One Million

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, isn't White Phoenix omniversal?????

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Both from Team 1 solo

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iampower: Actually what I meant is that if we are going by off-panel events that are stated, then Superman Prime. If we are going by on-panel feats that we actually see in real-time happening, then the team.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rcranium said:

I'd prefer to see them just lusted.

Seconded.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/full-powered-galactus-vs-superman-prime-one-millio-408247/?page=8

Ive already proved Prime 1 million stomps Fully Powered Galactus.If these 2 are stronger than Galactus at full power then maybe they have a chance.Actually they stilldont as Superman 1 million is faster than time itself

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@nightwing444: Team 1 are multiverse or maybe even omniverse and Thanos with the IG would beat Superman One Million.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

white phoenix is universal, wanda is omniversal.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/full-powered-galactus-vs-superman-prime-one-millio-408247/?page=8

Ive already proved Prime 1 million stomps Fully Powered Galactus.

Lol, all you proved is that you can post out of context/disconnected/non canon scans, which you probably found floating somewhere on the internet (or most likely that awful blog you linked me to), and this is the reason why i stopped responding to a guy who has no clue of what he's talking about. and will continue to do so. Just wanted to address this.

Iampower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iampower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Iampower

" @BlackDove: He is more powerful than Dark Phoenix and the rest of them. "

No he

isn't

He cannot warp reality on a multiversal scale such as Wanda

He hasn't devoured millions of galaxies as the Phoenix once did.he isn't a cosmic force of such high stature of i mmortal and mutable manifestation of the prime universal force of life and passion. having the power to cut and re-grow any part of the universe, as well as destroy it entirely, manipulate cosmic energies and to tap into the life-force reserved for future generations, thus denying them existence.

DP itself would give Golden Superman hell by herself.

Superman isn't taking Phoenix down or let alone all at once.this is almost as spite stomp.

O.O... Found a thread similar to mine... This is what some guy said.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite against supes fam.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Again? My God you are nothing if not persistent. WHAT exactly is factually wrong with my last post in that debate. As I must keep pointing out its clearly stated " the most powerful metahuman by far ever" is what Supes makes his reality warping successors by giving a fraction of his power. Ignoring everything else how exactly do these two stop supes from whacking their heads off? Simple calculation: Supes' powrers doubled in 15 min sundip vs Impereix.after 15000 years, his speed is incalculable. Easy enough to grasp , no? So how exactly do you stop something that has already happened? I assume you're gonna say Wanda warps reality to live again but she's gonna need her head for that.even if the ladies had a button saying "Win", which they can activate with a thought, how exactly are they going to do that against someone millions of time faster than the Flash? Its like saying Flash loses, which as you might know is illegal on the Vine.

SP1M FTW

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RetconCrisis
X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By X_insignia1

@rolldestroyer: Again? My God you are nothing if not persistent. WHAT exactly is factually wrong with my last post in that debate. As I must keep pointing out its clearly stated " the most powerful metahuman by far ever" is what Supes makes his reality warping successors by giving a fraction of his power. Ignoring everything else how exactly do these two stop supes from whacking their heads off? Simple calculation: Supes' powrers doubled in 15 min sundip vs Impereix.after 15000 years, his speed is incalculable. Easy enough to grasp , no? So how exactly do you stop something that has already happened? I assume you're gonna say Wanda warps reality to live again but she's gonna need her head for that.even if the ladies had a button saying "Win", which they can activate with a thought, how exactly are they going to do that against someone millions of time faster than the Flash? Its like saying Flash loses, which as you might know is illegal on the Vine.

SP1M FTW

Fam, this is a terrible argument, for one phoenix has been shown to being easily to recover from mortal woulds, I even recall when the cuckoos (possessed by the phoenix force) had their head sliced through by wolverine they easily healed. The fact that Superman alone lacked the ability to recreate Lois without the help of sand man, and a 5d imp implies that there are limits to his abilities. Franklin Richards as a child was able to revive the dead, and even undo the work of sky fathers, these two are leagues above him. And when has superman been shown to have incalculable speed? are you referring to the wiki references because they can be editid by anyone, non of the bios or scan reinforce this claim. If you honestly want to go off of that, the phoenix has been called "second to the creator" by the watcher, while not true (due to living tribunal and other cosmics that have displayed greater power) I could easily use that to stipulate that she would easily stomp Supes, and this is coming from a Superman fan.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iampower said:

" @BlackDove: He is more powerful than Dark Phoenix and the rest of them. "

No he

isn't

He cannot warp reality on a multiversal scale such as Wanda

He hasn't devoured millions of galaxies as the Phoenix once did.he isn't a cosmic force of such high stature of i mmortal and mutable manifestation of the prime universal force of life and passion. having the power to cut and re-grow any part of the universe, as well as destroy it entirely, manipulate cosmic energies and to tap into the life-force reserved for future generations, thus denying them existence.

DP itself would give Golden Superman hell by herself.

Superman isn't taking Phoenix down or let alone all at once.this is almost as spite stomp.

O.O... Found a thread similar to mine... This is what some guy said.

If this was almost a spite (which it is) then why create this thread regardless?

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The ladies in a total curbstomp.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: I said use your common sense you moron, Supes' powers double with 15 min sundip.Using this as an indicator of power levels/speed levels its easy to see Prime is a LOT faster than even Wally West.Need more proof? Kal Kent is faster than a speeding tachyon which moves through time. Prime 1 Million>>>>>> Kal Kent. So one things for sure, these gals wouldnt be able to stop any attacks..Again correct me if Im Wrong but didn't the Phoenix Force lose its potency in the absence of a host? As in what happened in the Dark Phoenix Saga when Jean killed herself? Im not sure about this so Im gonna have to read it up. Also Superman recreated Krypton and all its citizens from a piece of Rock WITHOUT any help . The only reason he needed help with Lois was because he wanted her to have an indestructible body.

moron? you've been flagged.

I'll just assume you're some teenager, cause your behavior seems rather immaturish guy, regardless, you rely too much on speculation, you seem to disregard any evidence to logically show you that this is a mismatch in favor of the girls, regardless, he loses. You're also disregarding that when you can manipulate time, the significance of speed deteriorates. Perhaps you should really reevaluate who you're calling a "moron" and look in the mirror guy. Cheers.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rolldestroyer

@nightwing444 said:

SP1M FTW

one question: do you know anything about either characters on team 1?

just so you know, HoM wanda destoryed the omniverse and rearranged it, x-men die by the sword #1 (see only first scan i just dislike posting large scans)

she also erased most of the mutant gene across the entire omniverse, avengers children's crusade #6:

No Caption Provided

do you want to see how easily did she do that? here it is from House of M #7:

omniverse definition, from the all OHOTMU #6

No Caption Provided

omniverse > megaverse > multiverse > universe

Lol at superman being millions of time faster than the Flash.

im setting white phoenix aside, because her feats are only universal (not that she can't defeat this featless version of superman).

though you can keep arguing and pretending like you know anything about either characters, just like you did in that galactus vs superman thread.

I just wanted to post this so that the onlookers might not be fooled by your nonsense, but i expect you to return with out of context scans or citing some blog that uses non canon material, and frankly speaking, you are just too much of a fanboy to debate with, reasonably.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By njones5

@nightwing444: so is white phoenix and im sure white phoenix could beat galactus

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By comic_book_fan

white phoenix solos.

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the ladies wins in horrible Ultramega stomp. FAIL THREAD

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone should lock this

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure either one of the ladies solos.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ssejllenrad

Only way Superman has a chance is if he's Thoughtbot Superman because that version is beyond the multiverse. At least he defeated a multiverse devouring "god". SA Superman with Sword of Superman as well as Superman Prime One Million may be considered "universal" but that is too vague and they stand no chance because not only do they have no feats, they are also only considered universal at best.

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son_of_simba

the team stomps supes through time and space either one is in superman primes league if not above he has no chance in hell this is like hulk hogan vs happy hogan

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lord44

Ahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahaha HoM Wanda vs *any version of* Superman! ahahahahahhah it's too funny!!!!

No Caption Provided

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah...SP loses...

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nighthawk_313

Superman Prime Dc One million broke through the source wall. His power is near limitless because he was living in the sun for like 15,000 years and he can alter reality, it is a good fight but he wins

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman dies

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

White Phoenix or HOM Wanda.

Superman is a non factor

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Either one of these ladies could solo this featless Superman.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is a non factor

You say this as if it's a three-way battle, but it's actually both Marvel ladies versus Superman in a spite filled match made by some newb.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

Superman is a non factor

You say this as if it's a three-way battle, but it's actually both Marvel ladies versus Superman in a spite filled match made by some newb.

Ah yes ^^

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Team stomp

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

@realitywarper said:

Superman is a non factor

Ah yes ^^

I think we need more mods. There are far too many spite threads that are going under the radar. The only ones that seem to get locked quickly are anything with profanity or something DBZ related.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: We need more blog about overhyped characters who don't deseve it ^^

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iampower: if you had an opinion made on who would win his fight why make it?

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By DrF8

I was leaning towards SP1M in the SP1M vs Galactus thread. And i don't really think that these two are more powerful than a full-Powered Galactus

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more Golden Superman