• 109 results
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ghostrider2

The lanterns stomps everything because they are lanterns.They have unbreakable cages, etc, they stomp even Galactus.Keep mocking the surfer.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Lol Surfer is Omnipotent now? Wow. Alright. Marvel Wiki much?

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By dcandmarvel

Kyle wins

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle wins

Agreed, they are lanterns

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle easily.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyle doesn't beat surfer....

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

White Lantern stomp.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By CitizenSentry

@theirishdoctor: The OP didn't list off the ring's powers. It is really that strong.

Life Energy Conduit: The white ring draws on and is connected to the powers of life and creation.

• Emotional Spectrum Dominance: The white light is the first light and in essence, all of the other colors of the emotional spectrum combined. As such, a user of a white ring can generate any color of the emotional spectrum and use the powers of each color. The white ring also allows the user to access the rings of any member of any of the other corps and observe these members.
  • Energy Blasts: They can fire energy blasts.
  • Force Field Generation: The white power ring can create various forcefields of various sizes and shapes to protect the user and others around him/her. These force fields protect him/her from the hazards of the void including filtration of stellar radiation and microscopic particulate matter which would ordinarily be fatal should the space debris strike the ring wielder at high speeds. An atmosphere appropriate to the person's biology is created inside the force-field, body temperature is maintained and waste products are removed. Gravitational stresses which could cause injury are stabilized. Theoretically, a white lantern could use the ring as his/her/its sole source of life support.
  • Energy Constructs: The white ring can form constructs of white energy. The primary function of the Power Ring is to provide a weapon capable of transforming the wearer's thoughts into physical constructs through the wearer's mastery of life and the entire emotional spectrum.A white lantern can create any particular items or construct that they can imagine as long as they have the mastery of emotions necessary to will it into existence. The constructs are made out of white energy, which is a tangible form of pure life, and they exist only as long as a white lantern is fueling it with their mastery of life energy. Items created by the rings are not indestructible and are only as powerful as the force of emotions of the white lantern that created them.
  • Phasing: a white power ring allows the wielder to pass through certain solid objects, such as walls. Which objects that are not penetrable are not known, but it may depend upon the strength of the user and the density of the object's molecular structure.
  • Environmental Playback: Upon their will, the white lantern can recreate a holographic environment based on data in its memory banks.
  • Invisibility & Light Refraction: A white lantern can render him/her/itself invisible by willing themselves to bend light waves around his/her/its form.
  • Energy Absorption: The white ring can absorb and store most other energies including the energy of the other colors in the emotional spectrum.
  • Flight: By the manipulation of anti-gravitons and directed molecular movement, they can fly at incredible speeds. In atmosphere, a white lanternl has been known to fly as fast as Mach 10 in atmosphere by creating an aerodynamic envelope around his body. Towing others, usually within a bubble, his/her speed is limited to the twice the speed of sound or 1440 mph. In space,a white lantern speed can be significantly greater and has been known to approach 80% of lightspeed in normal space. Flight is possible at velocities exceeding light speed. In atmospheres, air friction is not a hindrance, since heat is either absorbed or reflected by the ring's field.
  • Wormholes & Spacial Warps: Their power grants its wearer access to wormholes in space, enabling the them to rapidly cut time and distance needed for transport.

• Healing: The white rings have the ability to heal almost any injury, initial complete cellular regeneration, and in some instances resurrect the dead.

• Connection to Life: The white ring uses the energy of life and so is connected to all life. The ring can allow users to see the foot prints of life and see the past and present conditions of all life in a limited area around the user and even the "souls" or essence of those who have recently died.

from DCwikia

Since we're listing powers here are SS's

The Power Cosmic: The Silver Surfer possesses the Power Cosmic, which is the core from which his other abilities manifest from. This power was granted to him by Galactus, and amplified during Annihilation.

Energy Absorption and Manipulation: The absorption of electromagnetic energy is the base of the Surfer's life and power. The Surfer has complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe, reaching nearly any effect he desires. As a result, the Surfer can absorb, manipulate and discharge energy of the entire electromagnetic spectrum at incredible levels surpassing Nova with the Nova Force and Quasar, and with sufficient destructive force to destroy planets. [28][29] Currently, at maximum, his beams are capable of almost killing Ravenous, equaling Thanos, and hurting Thor in Asgardian armor. Additional abilities include erecting force fields, phasing through solid matter[30], accelerating the evolution of lifeforms on a planet-wide scale [31], seeing the past by peeling back the layers of time, time travel [32], trans dimensional travel, bestowing limited cosmic powers to others, reading minds [33], casting illusions [34], and influencing human emotion and sensation [30]. The Surfer also possesses the ability to suppress or absorb the powers of other mutants/beings, making them temporarily or permanently unable to use them, like he did once with the Hulk[35]. He can heal living beings, even if they are near-death[30]. He cannot, however, raise the dead.

Matter Manipulation: The Silver Surfer can rearrange matter to create other objects of importance by rearranging molecules. He can also change the state of matter, such as changing solids into gas. Transmutation helps the Surfer escape traps and prisons, and can also be used to make an enemy's weapons inactive.

Superhuman Strength: The Surfer possesses enormous superhuman strength. Though the exact magnitude remains vague, he has often been shown to fight evenly with people who can lift far in excess of 100 tons. He can also use the Power Cosmic to increase his strength to incalculable levels[5].

Superhuman Strength: The Surfer possesses enormous superhuman strength. Though the exact magnitude remains vague, he has often been shown to fight evenly with people who can lift far in excess of 100 tons. He can also use the Power Cosmic to increase his strength to incalculable levels[5].

• Invulnerability: The Silver Surfer's silvery "skin" was designed to easily withstand the rigors of deep-space travel, and thus far, it has proven to be virtually indestructible. Among things that include simple blunt force, like withstanding a punch from She-Hulk without flinching back when the She-Hulk's power level was still just class 75, and not far above class 100 as it is today.[36] The Silver Surfer can withstand even the most extreme conditions, like the crushing pressures of a black hole.[37] He is not bothered by the friction associated with atmospheric re-entry, and has withstood plunges into stars[38] and supernovas unharmed. He also routinely weathers the stresses associated with high-speed travel through space and hyperspace.

Godlike Stamina: The Surfer's highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, body stress, or even sweat, granting him inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows him to fight other beings for prolonged periods of time before tiring, if he even gets tired.

Flight Speed: Prior to his upgrade, the Silver Surfer was one of the fastest beings in the universe, but was greatly outmatched by the Runner of the Elders of the Universe. Currently, he is faster than Beta Ray Bill and Nova. The Silver Surfer can travel at speeds faster than light. His mind and body can be used at these speeds as well, making the Surfer extremely reactive and agile.

Cosmic Senses: The Silver Surfer has certain cosmic-energy enhanced perceptions which enable him, through concentration, to become aware of the patterns of energy anywhere in the world[39]. These abilities allow him far-ranging vision (in space he can see people clearly over a light year away), the ability to see sub-atomic particles, superhuman hearing, the ability to detect fields, traces, and concentrations of pure forms of energy and discern their natures[40]. Currently the abilities of the Surfer surpass even those of Stardust.

Cosmic Self-Sustenance: The Silver Surfer does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy directly through his skin.

Source: http://marvel.wikia.com/Norrin_Radd_(Earth-616)

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle.. According to highfather a white lantern by using his power can recreate reality. High father almost use that powe to create a reality wherein darkseid didn't exists.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kyle.. According to highfather a white lantern by using his power can recreate reality. High father almost use that powe to create a reality wherein darkseid didn't exists.

Highfather used White Lantern's reality warper powers to turn the civilization of an entire planet on his soldiers.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cream_God

Without Life Equation: SS

With Life Equation: Kyle

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By reaverlation

Kyle even as a green lantern

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

kyle

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Life Equation: SS

With Life Equation: Kyle

Life equation is now part of him as the White Light.....you can't take from him anyway.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheClassicIon

@sebast_allen said:

Kyle wins this easily. First off, someone show me Surfer resisting every one of his emotions being used against him, if not, Kyle scares the shiz out of him, rips the will and hope from his being or subdue's him with his will.

''Surfer stalls till the ring runs out'', well fanboy#653, if you actually read New Lanterns, you would know that Kyle can recharge his own ring = total stompage.

''Surfer Blitzes the ring off'', fanboy, we've talked about this already, Kyle's ring materialises onto him through it's own power, unintentionally, so it's not coming off of Kyle anytime soon.

This

And Kyle even has Life Equation lol because of that Surfer has no hope here

White Lantern Kyle Rayner stomps

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster said:

Highfather used White Lantern's reality warper powers to turn the civilization of an entire planet on his soldiers.

Actually Kyle can just access the source wall and remove SS on it, then Norin is gone. Thats how powerful Kyle. After the story where Kyle pass through the source wall he had able to return from it and from there, he has able to alter reality by accessing it.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya I wouldn't doubt if Kyle just drained SS :/ he did it in a crossover (yes I know non canon, but still).

Reread that story. Surfer drained Kyle.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xiix said:

@reaverlation: Exactly. He will use mattermanipulationblackhole/singularityintheirfaces before trappingtheminhisboardintheastralplanewherehe'somnipotent before they can blink like he does all the time.

He can do all they can, and more. Remember all those times he used energy-constructs that were so much MORE than any Lantern's?

Spite.

@xiix said:

@reaverlation: Exactly.

Can anyone show me a scan of Surfer getting harmed by a Green-Lantern?

No. And crossovers don't count, unless I say so/it supports my argument.

You'd need to add at least the other Corps, but once he jumps in the astral-plane like he did all those 1 times, he stomps because he said he can't be drained there.

If you can't drain him, that means he's unbeatable there/omnipotent.

You can't deny this.

@xiix said:

@reaverlation: As you can see here, it's confirmed on panel that Surfer IS power. Lanterns need power for their rings to work, and Surfer wouldn't give them any.

He just says "no", then they have no power.

You can't deny this.

No Caption Provided

/Thread.

All of this.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyle

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Wow I never imagined how Kyle wank is so strong. And I though he was balanced character. No way he is beating the Silver Surfer as a Green Lantern. I have zero info on Kyle's feats as White Lantern so I am not gonna judge.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: So a character gets wanked a bit on that one thread and he suddenly is wanked? Get real man.

As for standard Kyle vs Surfer, yeah I don't think Kyle could beat Norrin, but he isn't getting lolstomped like I'm sure some peole would suggest.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@thekinfing: I never said he is wanked overall. Every character gets wanked. I just did not know it goes that far. Even if only like 4 people are doing that. And yeah, I agree with everything else.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it depends on whether SS wants to kill the White Lantern.

Morals on would be a great fight and I could definitely see Kyle winning a large percentage of battles.

But morals off... I fear for Kyle's safety :(

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle takes it

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If morals on I have no doubt Kyle would win however only due to how much Norrin holds back. Morals off SS would take it.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the top 3 greatest feats of kyle WL?

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernova feats for Kyle? No.

Then he loses by default.

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Lordflawlez

Laughable post

Morals on or not kyle stomps

If a character stomps surfer with Morals on he would still beat surfer with Morals off

Ask Thanos. I remember when people used to say Morals off surfer would beat Thanos.. Can't believe they are still using this Morals off crap of an excuse

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By APEX_pretador

@xiix said:

@reaverlation: Exactly. He will use mattermanipulationblackhole/singularityintheirfaces before trappingtheminhisboardintheastralplanewherehe'somnipotent before they can blink like he does all the time.

He can do all they can, and more. Remember all those times he used energy-constructs that were so much MORE than any Lantern's?

Spite.

@xiix said:

You'd need to add at least the other Corps, but once he jumps in the astral-plane like he did all those 1 times, he stomps because he said he can't be drained there.

You can't deny this.

@xiix said:

@reaverlation: As you can see here, it's confirmed on panel that Surfer IS power. Lanterns need power for their rings to work, and Surfer wouldn't give them any.

You can't deny this.

No Caption Provided

/Thread.

All of this.

Totally not salty

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing said:
@xiix said:

Spite.

@xiix said:

You can't deny this.

@xiix said:

You can't deny this.

No Caption Provided

/Thread.

All of this.

@thekinfing said:

Totally not salty

Lol @mr-luxcipher

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Sy8000

This thread is funny. Anyway Kyle stomps him into the ground.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Lantern stomps

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Britain  Online

silver surfer wins easily

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even normal kyle is a good fight.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to lack knowledge of White Lantern Kyle. For one there are 2 versions: Pre Source Wall and Post Source Wall. Post Source wall Kyle absorbed all the Lantern entities, including Ion, Parallax, etc and used that to repower the reservoir of Lantern energy beyond the Source wall, learning how to manipulate the Life equation in the process. Essentially giving him the power to warp reality on a universal and perhaps multiversal scale.

Pre Source Wall Kyle is simply Kyle with the power to tap into all spectrums to the highest degree. While powerful, his capacity to warp reality and matter is scarce in comparison to his post Source wall counterpart. I can actually see this version of White Lantern Kyle having trouble with Surfer.

Post Source Wall Kyle wins handedly though

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Punyaamrit

surfer's wank has gone too high kyle solos the whole marvel earth

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points