lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@WhiteLantern#1 said:

" @lord_oraculous016 said:

"@Reactor: the Phoenix is beyond TIME and SPACE, as she is beyond DEATH and ALL FORMS OF REALITY.. plus the PHOENIX FORCE itself is MULTIVERSAL, for how can a so called "UNIVERSAL" entity project a tower throughout the MULTIVERSE.. such logic is absurd.. the reason why there are different Phoenix Avatars on each reality is because, the Phoenix as a force can not act on its own for it needs an avatar to act.. the White Phoenix of the Crown is undoubtedly MULTIVERSAL, for there only exist one WPOTC in the entire Multiverse.. a single reality is next to nothing to the concerns of the Phoenix, for even it all the MUltiverse is destroyed, all of its energies will just return to the White Hot Room, and there the Phoenix will spark a new creation.. Ion has great feats, i have to agree, but they still pales in comparison to what the Phoenix has displayed so far.. "
I'm not saying your wrong. But I just don't know a lot about Marvel in general when it comes to like Infinity Thanos and White Crown Phoenix. And everytime I try to research them so I don't sound like a jackass I get a lot of different answers on power. I know some writers kinda screw characters up. ie: Hulk lifting a mountain range then a few comics later losing a fight to a python in the swamp. Well I know the Phoenix is pretty much the Original breathe or "Fire" that started in all. The PF is creation. Which I THINK, i dont know, but i think that DC is trying to Use the White Lantern as the one All powerful entity that has hosts except Only the weilder of the entity will be 2nd to God. The rest will be white lanterns and be what the green lanterns were meant to be, Galactic police. Just on a higher scale. And I don't want to seem like a sexist or anything so I sincerly apologize if I offend anyone but why is the Phoenix Female? Jean Gray (Grey?), Rachel Summers? Like I said I don't know much about the Actual character except the pic of her holding the universe and people always calling her threads spite cause the force itself is soo powerful. I guess my question is, HOW did something called the "Goblin Force" defeat her?>(whats the GF if you can answer that too) and If the Phoenix represents creation and the White Lantern entity is All Life then they should technically BE the same thing right? "

I’ll try to sum up what I know about the Phoenix for you my friend.. the Phoenix Force is not in a corporeal sense an abstract entity (like Eternity and Death) or a cosmic being (Galactus and the Celestial), rather it is a FORCE.. pure LIFE FORCE, pure CREATION.. in order for the force to manifest into the physical plane in must tap into the limitless source of energy the force itself originally intended for the unborn.. and thus, its manifestation to the physical plane (in a form of a Firebird it mostly depicts) denies these countless souls existence.. in this form, the Phoenix is composed of raw cosmic energy and needs an avatar in which it could act.. it is the source of life in the cosmos, the embodiment of the very passion of creation.. it’s are the flames that will ultimately destroy “all that is”, and from those ashes, it will again spark a new creation..

the Goblin Force on the other hand is a ravenous cosmic entity which is said to be the shadow of the Phoenix Force.. the Goblin Force sustains itself from the energies of cosmic beings in devours and thus adding their power to it.. so there is the answer for the much asked question.. did the GF “devour” the PF? The answer is yes (it devoured its cosmic shell or possibly an avatar) and no (it did not “devour” the force itself, for grave effects should put into motion)..

there are actually many Phoenix Avatars but only one exist on each alternate universe.. these avatars wield the power of the Phoenix and performs their jobs as the Guardians of Creation of each universe.. but much like the White Lanterns as you said, these is but one main avatar, or should I say not a host but a individual who is ONE WITH THE SAME BEING as the Phoenix Force.. the White Phoenix of the Crown.. I really don’t know why Marvel chose Jean Grey to be the wielder of the force.. but the answer probably due to Jean’s love for Life, as Death itself once stated that since the dawn of creation, it never knew someone who is so dedicated to life as she is..  Rachel Summers is the daughter of Jean Grey.. she was sought by the Phoenix since she holds the same genetic pattern as her mother..

in Marvel, Eternity is the being who represents all life in the Universe while the Phoenix is the source of life in the entire creation, as well as their destruction and ultimate resurrection.. if DC portraits the White Lantern entity as such.. yes they could probably/arguably be the same, the only thing is that, the Phoenix is more than just life..

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Goenitz

Phoenix wins here

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

@lord_oraculous016: That's awesome, unfortunetly it doesn't help or her chances in this fight in the least bit.

@Hellos:

Lol Goblin Force, nothing beats some obscure alternate reality menace that as far as I know hasn't shown up since that punked out a Phoenix Avatar at best, certainly not the force itself. If it devoured the entire force then it would have been a bit more than a universal threat good chap. Doubtful the entity will be doing much devouring or killing Jean, that statement seems a bit too fanboyish imo. "

Um, where exactly did it say it was an avatar? It flat out stated it devoured the entire Force 

Why wouldn't he be able to kill Jean? How about backing some of this up with proof  
Also, I am still waiting for someone to prove that WCP is a multiversal entity, so the Goblin Force wouldn't have to be a multiversal entity to devour the PF

@Goenitz
said:

"Phoenix wins here "

Phoenix is the weakest being here, she can be taken out easily by either of the other 2  

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Goenitz

It's WPOTC here

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Goenitz said:
"It's WPOTC here "

I am aware of that, come back when WPOTC has some impressive feats, until then she gets mutiliated
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Goenitz

Neon_Nemesis: :) you´re hardy man

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Goenitz said:
"Neon_Nemesis: :) you´re hardy man "

I'm a realist, I fail to see how placing a tower in several realities compares to destroying several realities and timelines with a flick of the wrist
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis: like I've said, Necrom who wields an insignificant fraction of the powers of the Phoenix was able to compress alternate universes into singularity.. imagine what can someone who possesses all the power of the Phoenix do to the Multiverse if it wishes.. i remember mentioning a couple of times that the Phoenix is not being God, displaying your power by destroying countless alternate realities and doing things just to satisfy one's twisted ambitions even if she can do such at a whim.. the Phoenix is the Guardian of Creation who sees through the evolution of sentient life and seeing that all creation is amiable to life.. she embodies love, compassion as well as creation and ultimate destruction.. 
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Awesome, because emboding love and compassion is totally going to help her here /rolls eyes 

Where is the scan of her destroying multiple realities? I really want to see that
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis: you are acting naive.. from such claims, one can logically understand her power to destroy the Multiverse.. you are insisting an idea which is already been answered..
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@lord_oraculous016:
So basically, these scans of her destroying multiple realities do not exist, therefore you are full of crap. gotcha
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis: if you mean by a daft manner yes.. but one with unparalleled intelligence would clearly see through what really is and is not.. your defense is so much flawed.. you refuse to succumb to valid and factual claims and insist your twisted and biased ideas.. 

remember, one cannot argue with deaf years and closed mind..
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@lord_oraculous016:
Thank you very much. That was an academic responce rather than fanboy crap. I do understand how Phoenix is multiversal because the force itself sparked creation and will undo and redo. So I get that. I honestly believe the White Light Entity will be something like the Phoenix force. The White and Black entities were stated by Johns to be the origin of "it" He went further into implying that the White Light Entity and Black Lantern entity have done this all before...  Like the phoenix before and after type deal. Soo I think it will end up being the White and Black lantern are actually DC God 2 first creations. White Will be just like the phoenix force, creation, life, and Black will be inevitability, death (Death is obviously a lot like life, just not fully explored). So IT could be a lot like PF and GF... Thanks for all the help.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@lord_oraculous016:
Oh and one more thing, Do you believeOriginal version Ion Kyle (Hand of God series) as the entity and force of Willpower or Zero Hour Parallax Hal (Zero Hour series) as entity and force of fear could defeat Dark Phoenix? (One on One not  2 v. 1)
 AND 
are Dark and White Crown Phoenix same power levels?
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Goenitz

I respect Hal and Kyle powers, but WPOTC can´t be underestimate

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@lord_oraculous016 said:

" @Neon_Nemesis: if you mean by a daft manner yes.. but one with unparalleled intelligence would clearly see through what really is and is not.. your defense is so much flawed.. you refuse to succumb to valid and factual claims and insist your twisted and biased ideas..    remember, one cannot argue with deaf years and closed mind.. "

I haven't succumbed to anything, I keep asking you for proof of her powers, and all you do is either

1. She is the embodiment of love and compassion
2. The LT acknowledge her
3. Some other mediocre feat that doesn't help her chances in this fight

You can't argue with deaf ears and closed minds?

I can't argue with rabid fanboys/girls that can't make a valid case, you fit into that one quite nicely

@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" @lord_oraculous016:
Oh and one more thing, Do you believeOriginal version Ion Kyle (Hand of God series) as the entity and force of Willpower or Zero Hour Parallax Hal (Zero Hour series) as entity and force of fear could defeat Dark Phoenix? (One on One not  2 v. 1) AND are Dark and White Crown Phoenix same power levels? "

He doesn't know anything about Ion or Parallax
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: you are acting naive.. from such claims, one can logically understand her power to destroy the Multiverse.. you are insisting an idea which is already been answered.. "
Why is it that you can't provide proof of any of this? People asking for scans of her so called power yet we get none

This is how Battle forums work son, you don't get to make claims without evidence, evidence has been provided for Ion already, diddly has been provided for WCP

You want people to start taking you seriously? Start posting scans, otherwise stop wasting everyone's time with your fanboy BS
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Hellos

@Neon_Nemesis
said:
"
 Um, where exactly did it say it was an avatar? It flat out stated it devoured the entire Force 

Why wouldn't he be able to kill Jean? How about backing some of this up with proof  
Also, I am still waiting for someone to prove that WCP is a multiversal entity, so the Goblin Force wouldn't have to be a multiversal entity to devour the PF"

And you where wrong. That may be what was written in that comic, but if it had devoured the entire force the GF would have been MUCH more of a threat that would have stomped out that universe with ease.   
Again people are using the Goblin Force an obscure alternate universe polar opposite of the PF that no one has seen outside that universe as a means to devalue a character who does hold universes in the palm of her hands. :P

Because "The Entity" is comes off as a phoenix avatar clone right off the bat with less feats. Though it did bring back the dead, not sure other than self ressurection Avatars have..  
Ion when he did play the omnipresent game in one universe did come off as fairly powerful, but does lack the personal feats to say he was something of a multiversal guy, mainly because he dealt with threats in DC's main backyard universe. 

They don't have the feats to devour or kill Jean, when the process would require them killing pretty much everyone to do so, which is against what they would normally do.  
White Crown demolished any feats standard avatars pulled off by just holding a mainstream universe in her hand making it her play thing, how often do non multiversal nigh omnipotents pull feats like that off? (In before picture of Franklin Richards holding a pokcet universe :P) 
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Hellos said:

"  
@Neon_Nemesis
said:

"

Also, I am still waiting for someone to prove that WCP is a multiversal entity, so the Goblin Force wouldn't have to be a multiversal entity to devour the PF"

And you where wrong. That may be what was written in that comic, but if it had devoured the entire force the GF would have been MUCH more of a threat that would have stomped out that universe with ease.   
Again people are using the Goblin Force an obscure alternate universe polar opposite of the PF that no one has seen outside that universe as a means to devalue a character who does hold universes in the palm of her hands. :P

Because "The Entity" is comes off as a phoenix avatar clone right off the bat with less feats. Though it did bring back the dead, not sure other than self ressurection Avatars have..  
Ion when he did play the omnipresent game in one universe did come off as fairly powerful, but does lack the personal feats to say he was something of a multiversal guy, mainly because he dealt with threats in DC's main backyard universe. 

They don't have the feats to devour or kill Jean, when the process would require them killing pretty much everyone to do so, which is against what they would normally do.  
White Crown demolished any feats standard avatars pulled off by just holding a mainstream universe in her hand making it her play thing, how often do non multiversal nigh omnipotents pull feats like that off? (In before picture of Franklin Richards holding a pokcet universe :P)  "
Once again, proof please, I love how people make random statements without any evidence

I don't go around saying Ion is a multiversal entitiy, but he is capable of multiversal feats, feats that are greater then anything WCP has shown 

Why do you bring up holding a universe in the palm of her hand like its some godly feat? All she did was repair ONE Universe, this pales in comparison to destroying and recreating several

Bottom like here is, until WCP shows some credible feats, hell, maybe when she can traverse different realities without the M'Krann Crystal, I might give her more credit, until then she gets mutilated  by Kyle

/thread
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Hellos
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Once again, proof please, I love how people make random statements without any evidence  I don't go around saying Ion is a multiversal entitiy, but he is capable of multiversal feats, feats that are greater then anything WCP has shown   Why do you bring up holding a universe in the palm of her hand like its some godly feat? All she did was repair ONE Universe, this pales in comparison to destroying and recreating several  Bottom line here is, until WCP shows some credible feats, hell, maybe when she can traverse different realities without the M'Krann Crystal, I might give her more credit, until then she gets mutilated  by Kyle /thread "

Proof of what?  
That the obscure alternate universe version of the PF actually didn't devour it? Because really what did the GF do to prove itself over a standard avatar to say it absorbed the entire PF?  
I don't remember seeing the entire multiverses supply of Phoenix Avatars go poof as their power source went bye bye. Someone would have noticed that.

Because holding an entire universe in the palm in your hand while being able to do anything you wish to it is a godly feat? I don't understand how it isn't, considering Avatars before this where punking out Galactus and destroying one universe at best. You see Jean in white holding universes, interacting with characters from across the multiverse including alternate versions of characters like Vulcan that became an Avatar in the white hot room.(Which is inside the Mkraan Crystal, her own little universe namely why shes going to use that do go where she likes, she has the power to heal and repair it, it's hers to use it for whatever she wishes and thats where her girly room is where she puts her posters wall and whatnot with teddy bears) Lets say Kyle does kill her if she doesn't instantly reform thats where shes going to be.

Ion isn't Zero Hour. :P 

But yeah its fine if you want to see more feats out of her, I'm sure the X men writers will eventually do more stuff with her eventually, hopefully something big to justify her position other than repairing Mkraan crystal / universes / changing the future of the main stream universe.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WhiteLantern#1 said:

"@lord_oraculous016: Thank you very much. That was an academic responce rather than fanboy crap. I do understand how Phoenix is multiversal because the force itself sparked creation and will undo and redo. So I get that. I honestly believe the White Light Entity will be something like the Phoenix force. The White and Black entities were stated by Johns to be the origin of "it" He went further into implying that the White Light Entity and Black Lantern entity have done this all before...  Like the phoenix before and after type deal. Soo I think it will end up being the White and Black lantern are actually DC God 2 first creations. White Will be just like the phoenix force, creation, life, and Black will be inevitability, death (Death is obviously a lot like life, just not fully explored). So IT could be a lot like PF and GF... Thanks for all the help. "

thank you.. and your'e welcome.. ^__^     

@WhiteLantern#1 said:

"@lord_oraculous016:
Oh and one more thing, Do you believeOriginal version Ion Kyle (Hand of God series) as the entity and force of Willpower or Zero Hour Parallax Hal (Zero Hour series) as entity and force of fear could defeat Dark Phoenix? (One on One not  2 v. 1) AND are Dark and White Crown Phoenix same power levels? "

the Dark Phoenix is the insane version of the original Green Phoenix who once saved the Univers from the raging powers of the M'Krann Crystal.. in this incarnation, the Phoenix craves for human and carnal sensations, seeking destruction and only views all of creation as her domain and do with it as she pleases.. her powers were great, but still quite finite as she once claimed so is why she needed sustenance from a star, which in the process, destorying an entire star system and killing more than 5 billion innocent souls as if nothing more but a child's game and her power grows exponentially everytime she uses them.. though not much of her powers were shown, she is said to be capable of destroying "all that is".. the only reason the X-Men was able to stop her was bacause they were able to reach and touch the human compassion within Jean Grey, which resulted of her committing suicide to destroy the Phoenix's human shell, making the force unbound again.. Ion and Parallax have had clearly greater feats than the Dark Phoenix, so if they act together against a still weaken Dark Phoenix, they would probably able to take home the victory rather easily.. but if the Dark Phoenix reached the point where her powers are in infitie levels, i honestly don't know.. could probably go either way.. at the cost of Universe itself.. and the Dark Phoenix is no where near the power of the White Phoenix, as i said before, the White Phoenix is not a host for the force, she and the force itself are one of the same being..
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis: beacuse you my friend are delibirately denying something which is clearly shown.. my scans of what Necrom did while possessing an insignificant fraction of the Phoenix is much of an evidence itself.. what you are doing, is refusing feats of such scale and ask something which is more direct to what you want, when what is already shown is more than sufficient.. not having the feats of clearly/directly destroying multiple realities is not a valid defense that one being does not possess such power.. remember than most OMNIPOTENT/NIGH-OMNIPOTENT characters does not directly shows such feat even though they can easily perform such on a whim.. some other characters who shares such situation with the WPOTC are the Living Tribunal, Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Dermiurgos, Protege and even Pre-retcon Beyonder who once considered destroying the Multiverse but never really shown it.. the Spectre once fought the Anti-Monitor who had shown such feats, suggesting, the Spectre himself is on par with the Anti-Monitor and probably/theoretically capable of performing the same though he has never shown such.. what Necrom did was far better feat of showning the power to destroy the Multiverse than all of the mentioned OMNIPOTENT/NIGH-OMNIPOTENT beings, which he obviously pale in comparison.. and i am in no particular reason a Fanboy of the Phoenix, i do admit that i like the character but i am no way biased in opinion with regards to it, i only state i what i know, no more no less.. if by any chance i encounter an evidence i cannot logically counter in defense for the character, the i will concede, if not, i will continue on with my adamant resolves.. i defended the character because you refuse to accept what is shown despite clear evidences.. i believe this is the purpose of such forums.. to share what you know, compare it with others, and make a logically correct response and conclusions.. this applies to all characters, if one has a good, valid and factual claim, others must consider them well.. thank you.. ^__^
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@lord_oraculous016 said:

" @Neon_Nemesis: beacuse you my friend are delibirately denying something 1. which is clearly shown.. my scans of what Necrom did while possessing an insignificant fraction of the Phoenix is much of an evidence itself.. what you are doing, is refusing feats of such scale and ask something which is more direct to what you want, when what is already shown is more than sufficient.. not having the feats of clearly/directly destroying multiple realities is not a valid defense that one being does not possess such power.. remember than most OMNIPOTENT/NIGH-OMNIPOTENT characters does not directly shows such feat even though they can easily perform such on a whim.. some other characters who shares such situation with the 2. WPOTC are the Living Tribunal, Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Dermiurgos, Protege and even Pre-retcon Beyonder who once considered destroying the Multiverse but never really shown it.. the Spectre once fought the Anti-Monitor who had shown such feats, suggesting, the Spectre himself is on par with the Anti-Monitor3. and probably/theoretically capable of performing the same though he has never shown such.. 4. what Necrom did was far better feat of showning the power to destroy the Multiverse than all of the mentioned OMNIPOTENT/NIGH-OMNIPOTENT beings, which he obviously pale in comparison.. and 5.i am in no particular reason a Fanboy of the Phoenix, i do admit that i like the character but i am no way biased in opinion with regards to it, i only state i what i know, no more no less.. if by any chance i encounter an evidence i cannot logically counter in defense for the character, the i will concede, if not, i will continue on with my adamant resolves..6. i defended the character because you refuse to accept what is shown despite clear evidences.. i believe this is the purpose of such forums.. 7.to share what you know, compare it with others, and make a logically correct response and conclusions.. this applies to all characters, if one has a good, valid and factual claim, others must consider them well.. thank you.. ^__^ "

1. That is where you are wrong, you have not shown anything PERIOD
 2. She doesn't compare to anyone you named, and lacks the feats to do so, Ion and Parallax have come closer  to replicating these feats, also, have you even read COIE? No, of course you haven't, the Spectre lost to the AM, and if you knew anything about Ion, then you would know that he himself is above the Spectre.
3.  Ok, now i know you have no idea what you are talking about, even the weaker incarnations of the Spectre such as Hal Jordans tenture have recreated entire realities, the Spectre has actually shown feats in his weak versions closer to the AM then WCP has
 4. No it was not, not even close
5. Yes, you are, you have deliberately thrown logic to the wind on several threads involving the character, that isn't up for debate, you are indeed a fanboy
6.  See number 1
7. So why can't you do any of this then? Why can't you show actual proof of her powers, you claim you have, then contradict yourself by saying she has no showings.

@Goenitz

said:

" I respect Hal and Kyle powers, but WPOTC can´t be underestimate "

No one is underestimating her, in fact people are overestimating her and failing to show concrete evidence of her power

@lord_oraculous016

said:

" Ion and Parallax have had clearly greater feats than the Dark Phoenix, so if they act together against a still weaken Dark Phoenix, they would probably able to take home the victory rather easily.. but if the Dark Phoenix reached the point where her powers are in infitie levels, i honestly don't know.. could probably go either way.. at the cost of Universe itself..  "

This is quite possibly the most ignorant statement I have heard in this entire thread, you have once and for all proven that you are a massive Phoenix fanboy have no knowledge on any of the other characters, congratulations

@WhiteLantern#1: There you have it, proof that Lord Oraculos knows virtually nothing about any of the other characters
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Ha thanks everyone who helped. Ehh I guess it all really comes down to the White Light Entity. Whatever the displays of power are.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
those are the only scans i can offer you my friend.. I'm am very much aware that the one shown is not the WPOTC, rather it is Necrom.. and what is generally shown is the power of the Phoenix, and not of the WPOTC which insistently demand.. if they cannot persuade you, then all is beyond my reach.. 

I am aware that you call yourself, a realitist.. one who demands clear and direct evidences.. pardon if I cannot satisfy your demands, for I only speak of what I know.. since everyone has their own opinions of the matter, then it’s for us to respect those.. this debate can go on forever, not backing down for each one is with adamant will.. but remember, yours and mine is only two of thousands or even millions of unheard opinions.. so let us give others the honour of evaluating and judging all our given statements.. and from that, their own opinions of the matter.. thank you.. ^__^

Nemesis_ZR1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Nemesis_ZR1

WPOTC Owns Both Of Them.

Enough said.

I read lots article about Phoenix,

and it is great.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#77  Edited By sexy_merc

Classic Ion wins until WL Hal gets more feats. I'm sure he will be able to match him by the end of Brightest Day. WPOTC is really a non-factor here imo.

Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#78  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin
@Stormultt:
@Neon_Nemesis:
@lord_oraculous016:  

Wow...i would like to thank you three in particular for that argument...one of the reasons i love comic vine is the arguments because i learn so much 
...and that was by far the best one i have seen since i began here at comic vine...simply wonderful...It was quite a read =) i never knew much about Ion or the pheonix force and now i feel i must research =D
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#79  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

#1: Hal.
#2: Phoenix.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#80  Edited By sexy_merc

Kyle wins.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MKF30

Not sure but I think Kyle or Hal take it

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jimroote99

@GamorasBigDaddy: oh god, not another one. the phoenixes best showings are in a text bubble. her REAL feats show shes just barely a multiversal threat at absolute best. Ion slaughters her from existence with a simple hand gesture

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jimroote99

also the phoenix is indeed HIGHLY overestimated in almost all her threads . the best scans a phoenix lover can show you is a bunch of crap with people saying shes this and that and blah blah blah. her best actual showing is her altering one moment in time while holding the visual of a single universe. not to mention she only did this in the white hot room, which was easily manipulated by jamie braddock. im sure lordoraculous or some other ridiculous fan boy is now going to remind me of how, the PHOENIX is the primal force of creation and blah blah and other crap ive heard a million times

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MenaceForever2
I like phoenix and for your information this is 1 out of many more.
I like phoenix and for your information this is 1 out of many more.

@jimroote99 said:

also the phoenix is indeed HIGHLY overestimated in almost all her threads . the best scans a phoenix lover can show you is a bunch of crap with people saying shes this and that and blah blah blah. her best actual showing is her altering one moment in time while holding the visual of a single universe. not to mention she only did this in the white hot room, which was easily manipulated by jamie braddock. im sure lordoraculous or some other ridiculous fan boy is now going to remind me of how, the PHOENIX is the primal force of creation and blah blah and other crap ive heard a million times

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By jimroote99

@menaceforever: and what is this crap supposed to be? her destroying a universe? cool. Ion destroys/creates multiple universes and realities. now go away as you will most likely be nothing more than an annoyance

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MenaceForever2

@jimroote99: You obviously dont know what the word debating is and you dont know who I am. If you did you would know that now that you said to go away i wont.

Did you know

• Phoenix had reaction speeds to stop a black hole
  • If Phoenix dies every thing else will also
  • Phoenix cant die
  • Phoenix can manipulate matter on a molecular level
  • Phoenix defeated Galactus
  • Phoenix can tap into all future life
  • Phoenix can drain life force
  • Phoenix stomped the x-men
jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By jimroote99

@menaceforever:

1. ..and?

2. in which case Ion will re-create everything back

3. just contradicted yourself. i shouldnt even be taking you seriously right now

4. her feats put that on a mediocre level

5.she beat a starving galactus that didnt want to fight back and she even said herself if he was at full power she would lose

6. no feats have shown this

7. no feats have shown this

8. wow. she beat a bunch of overrated earth bound heroes. what an accomplishment

now go away

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MenaceForever2

@jimroote99 said:

@menaceforever:

1. ..and?

2. in which case Ion will re-create everything back

3. just contradicted yourself. i shouldnt even be taking you seriously right now

4. her feats put that on a mediocre level

5.she beat a starving galactus that didnt want to fight back and she even said herself if he was at full power she would lose

6. no feats have shown this

7. no feats have shown this

8. wow. she beat a bunch of overrated earth bound heroes. what an accomplishment

now go away

You know nothing of Phoenix i can see.

She did 6-7

I dont feel like giving you scans since you will not appreciate them.

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jimroote99

@menaceforever: i wont appreciate scans showing characters saying shes this and that when her actual on panel feats prove otherwise. i have seen her REAL feats, and nothing there indicates shes anywhere near these 2 guys. im no expert on this damn character, but i know enough to rate her as she is, and not completely over hype her like you do

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MenaceForever2

There are feats that show everything I stated. I back my sh*t up. I go to respect threads and make sure I can provide scans before I even start debating. So in all honesty if you are going to just complain and b*tch like " WPOTC is over rated" and "WPOTC has no feats" when you have no real knowledge on the Phoenix Force do everyone a favor and move on or shut up.

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude white lantern entity destroys ion because he created it then he kills white Phoenix of the crown. Guys if the white lantern entity has control of the emotional spectrum he will rape everyone literally

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused if the white lantern entity is life can't it just commit suicide and kill all life cause everything life if you think about it even black lanterns

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jeanroygrant

WPOTHC

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ION

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Phoenix

Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds to me like a WL / White Phoenix stale mate since they both harness thepoweroflifecreation

@neon_nemesis how are you not getting if the white Phoenix can hold create or fix a universeshe could confine or destroy it just as Necrom did harnessing the exact same Phoenix Force