Dynoblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dynoblaze

READ FIRST!!!!!! 
I know we haven't really seen fully what the white light can do (YET) but for our purposes the White Lantern is Hal Jordan and he has FULL CONTROL of the white light entity. 
 Based on who Sinestro fought and how well he did, the fact that he was handicapped while being the host for the "Entity" (not fully in control), Sinestro was connected to all living things,  and that the "Entity" spawned Ion and the other creatures of emotions. I think it's safe to assume that Hal would have Classic Ion like abilities AT LEAST.
 Classic Ion is Kyle (of  course) and has his full range of powers (near godlike). 
And most know White Phoenix of the Crown.  

Round One: White Lantern Hal vs Classic Ion Kyle 
Round Two: Winner faces White Phoenix

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThanosIsMad

I doubt The Entity is on par with classic Ion.  From the looks of it, it's no different than the Phoenix Force.

Dynoblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dynoblaze
@ThanosIsMad: Maybe, but it DID spawn Ion, and as I understand it Ion is the entity that grated Kyle his amazing godlike powers. So I'm assuming that the source of life and the creator of Ion (the Entity) has to be at least as powerful as it. 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MKF30

I think ION here, but like you said we haven't seen White Lantern's "full" potential just yet....I  have a feeling it's ridiculously powerful IMO given the last GL strip

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Dynoblaze said:
" @ThanosIsMad: Maybe, but it DID spawn Ion, and as I understand it Ion is the entity that grated Kyle his amazing godlike powers. So I'm assuming that the source of life and the creator of Ion (the Entity) has to be at least as powerful as it.  "
The Entity spawned post-retcon Ion, not pre-retcon, classic Ion. 
Dynoblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dynoblaze
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Dynoblaze said:
" @ThanosIsMad: Maybe, but it DID spawn Ion, and as I understand it Ion is the entity that grated Kyle his amazing godlike powers. So I'm assuming that the source of life and the creator of Ion (the Entity) has to be at least as powerful as it.  "
The Entity spawned post-retcon Ion, not pre-retcon, classic Ion.  "
It's still the same Ion though 
 " The first known host of the Ion entity was Kyle Rayner, following the death of Kyle's girlfriend at the hands ofMajor Force.  Kyle then destroys the hate within him and releases the villain  Oblivion, who Kyle defeats.  Then result of this is that when he left the sun to search for Hal's body, the energy he absorbed attracted the Ion symbiote to him, and he was also BESTOWED ITS POWERS, as well as tapping into the Corps' powers.  Kyle then takes the identity of Ion.  He then revives the deceased Guardians and recharges the Central Power Battery.  Kyle then loses his Ion powers after restoring Jade's powers."  

So most of Kyle's abilities WAS granted by this Ion whale thing. It's all the same Ion there was no retcon. The only reason the Sodam Yat didn't have the same level of ability as Kyle was because he had the power capped by the guardians. 
Dynoblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dynoblaze
@MKF30 said:
" I think ION here, but like you said we haven't seen White Lantern's "full" potential just yet....I  have a feeling it's ridiculously powerful IMO given the last GL strip "
So do I. I think maybe a White Lantern will be able to nullify all the other Corps rings and constructs as their special "ring power" in addition to making constructs. And the host of the entity will be like a super Classic Ion. Maybe even like a space Jesus or something bringing the dead back to life... 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MKF30
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Dynoblaze said:

I have to say man, you sound pretty cool. And you know a lot about DC. You like Marvel more I take it given the Thanos avy or you just like that picture?
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

It would be close to that. Ganthet did describe the power of the Entity as "Godlike", but we haven't really seen it fully unleashed...at best it has power enough to match Nekron in battle. That isn't the same as feats ya know? If it makes Hal capable of anything the Entity is, then he hold the entirety of the Emotional Spectrum in his hands, and the ability to create and destroy Universes. We know the extent of WPoC and Ion's power. (An as seen by the second time Kyle hosted Ion, the difference in power was seen b/c he also had the entire power of the GLC battery at his disposal as well, he was basically controlling the entirety of the Green Light of Willpower on the spectrum. He and WPoC are evenly matched, and a battle between them wouldn't accomplish much. At best WLHal ties them, at worst he's the only one to fall. 

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Dynoblaze said:

" @ThanosIsMad said:

" @Dynoblaze said:
It's still the same Ion though 
 " The first known host of the Ion entity was  Kyle Rayner, following the death of Kyle's girlfriend at the hands of Major Force.  Kyle then destroys the hate within him and releases the villain  Oblivion, who Kyle defeats.  Then result of this is that when he left the sun to search for Hal's body, the energy he absorbed attracted the Ion symbiote to him, and he was also BESTOWED ITS POWERS, as well as tapping into the Corps' powers.  Kyle then takes the identity of  Ion.  He then revives the deceased Guardians and recharges the Central Power Battery.  Kyle then loses his Ion powers after restoring  Jade's powers."  So most of Kyle's abilities WAS granted by this Ion whale thing. It's all the same Ion there was no retcon. The only reason the Sodam Yat didn't have the same level of ability as Kyle was because he had the power capped by the guardians.  "
Kyle didn't have anywhere that level of power when he became Ion again, which means the entity's powers were toned down from the universe leveling power it once had.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

White Phoenix stomps both at same time! 

Stop putting her against people way below her level people... 

Either of other two are only Universal! White Phoenix is much much MUCH more powerful then that!
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

hmmm Either Ion or WL Hal would beat Phoenix easily but, not sure who wins between the two of them

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"hmmm Either Ion or WL Hal would beat Phoenix easily but, not sure who wins between the two of them "

LMAO!!! 

Are people really this dence?! 

WhitePhoenix stomps this with her eye's closed!!! TOTALLY ON ANOTHER LEVEL!!!
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

White Lantern Hal is essentially in control of All Lifte theoretically if you believe Blackest Night #8. Soo he would have control over All life including the Phoenix hosts. And probably the Phoenix itself. The White Light isn't just having to do with a part of life, it IS life so IF Hal uses it's full power and accepts and is accepted by the entity he is The clear victor. If they don't screw up the White Lantern idea they've given out and they don't fold the logic they laid out then hypothetically thinking it could be White Lantern (With Entity) Hal Jordan vs DC and Marvel Universe. He still solos. So by that reasoning I choose Him first. Then probably Ion Kyle. The reason he was sooo strong is because he absorbed ALL of the green light and had accepted and been accepted by the willpower entity (3rd most powerful enity in emotional spectrum). (Oh and thats why Sodam Yats not on that level because he isnt the power batter AND the entity he's just the entity.) Anywaays Kyle as Ion was one with all things capable of willpower in the universe, had mind influence, WAS Omniscient, night-omnipotent, and was essentially a god. Even the Ion series with him was called "Hand of God" haha. soooo ima go  

White Lantern (with Entity) Hal > Original Ion Kyle Rayner > Phoenix. 

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Goenitz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" White Phoenix stomps both at same time!  Stop putting her against people way below her level people...  Either of other two are only Universal! White Phoenix is much much MUCH more powerful then that! "
Agreed
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"
 White Lantern (with Entity) Hal > Original Ion Kyle Rayner > Phoenix.     "
Agreed
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Stormultt
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"
Agreed "

Your agreeing to a false statement. 

While both Hal As a white lantern and kyle as ion are powerful and universal at most. 

White phoenix is multiversal. Which is on a whole other different scale of power. 

She win's this with positive ease.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Stormultt said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"
Agreed "
Your agreeing to a false statement.  While both Hal As a white lantern and kyle as ion are powerful and universal at most.  White phoenix is multiversal. Which is on a whole other different scale of power.  She win's this with positive ease. " 

Kyle existed as Ion outside of time and space, he was one with the Universe. So when you call someone "Multiversal" it typically means they could destroy a universe. She couldn't hurt Ion Kyle as he does not exist upon her plane of existance. He COULD win via BFR, or just wipe the host out of existance, the phoenix can't do anything to the Ion entity or Kyle as Ion 

@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"
Agreed "

Ha nah bro your right. Logic is logic because there is no true answer just reasoning based upon circumstantial facts.  

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stormultt
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"
Agreed "
Your agreeing to a false statement.  While both Hal As a white lantern and kyle as ion are powerful and universal at most.  White phoenix is multiversal. Which is on a whole other different scale of power.  She win's this with positive ease. " 

Kyle existed as Ion outside of time and space, he was one with the Universe. So when you call someone "Multiversal" it typically means they could destroy a universe. She couldn't hurt Ion Kyle as he does not exist upon her plane of existance. He COULD win via BFR, or just wipe the host out of existance, the phoenix can't do anything to the Ion entity or Kyle as Ion 

@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"
Agreed "
Ha nah bro your right. Logic is logic because there is no true answer just reasoning based upon circumstantial facts.     "

That is not relevant to jean as the white phoenix as the M'kraan crystal is the nexus of all realities itself and that is where the white phoenix resides. Kyle and Hal might be one with just ONE universe but this phoenix form can see all those universes wether he's  one with the universe or NOT. Multiversal>Universal. 

She manipulated a whole timeline in one universe, what makes you think she couldn't do something of the same equivalance to them? 
Because she could.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"
Agreed "
Your statement is false, Ion was as powerful as Parallax who destroyed multiple time lines and realities during Zero Hour, White Phoenix needs the M'Krann Krystal to traverse different realities, so no it isn't a multiversal entity

No Caption Provided
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stormultt
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
"
Agreed "
Your statement is false, Ion was as powerful as Parallax who destroyed multiple time lines and realities during Zero Hour, White Phoenix needs the M'Krann Krystal to traverse different realities, so no it isn't a multiversal entity

"

Both the phoenix force and White phoenix of the crown are multiversal. 

And that scan still proves ZERO of whatever you were trying to prove in the first place.  

The White Phoenix Of the crown version had all of the powers of the phoenix force while hostless, the only difference is jean was the embodiment of the force. And also like i aid before original ION is still UNIVERSAL. He's not on a multiversal level at all. unless you can prove he is he would lose to her.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Ion is capable of destroying and recreating multiple realities, WCP isn't, she cant even traverse different realities without the M'Krann Crystal

So come back when she is capable of doing either of these things, until then she gets mutilated by either of the other two

Ion or WL can do exactly what the Goblin Force did and just devour the Phoenix force, problem solved

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ThanosIsMad

I honestly doubt a White Lantern would gobble up the Phoenix Force.  Classic Ion might, but not the Entity. 

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Stormultt
@Neon_Nemesis said:

"Ion is capable of destroying and recreating multiple realities, WCP isn't, she cant even traverse different realities without the M'Krann Crystal  So come back when she is capable of doing either of these things, until then she gets mutilated by either of the other two  Ion or WL can do exactly what the Goblin Force did and just devour the Phoenix force, problem solved "

First. She can do much more than just tranverse. She Spoke two words into an alternate universal timeline and changed it. She is acknowledged as just that...MULTIVERSAL. 

You can sit here naming all their feats all day till the cows come home with oprah's wigs, they stilll cannot defeat her if she exist outside of all universes. 

Ion exist inside ONE UNIVERSE. I''d love to see them try and devour that.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

"Ion is capable of destroying and recreating multiple realities, WCP isn't, she cant even traverse different realities without the M'Krann Crystal  So come back when she is capable of doing either of these things, until then she gets mutilated by either of the other two  Ion or WL can do exactly what the Goblin Force did and just devour the Phoenix force, problem solved "

First. She can do much more than just tranverse. She Spoke two words into an alternate universal timeline and changed it. She is acknowledged as just that...MULTIVERSAL.  You can sit here naming all their feats all day till the cows come home with oprah's wigs, they stilll cannot defeat her if she exist outside of all universes.  Ion exist inside ONE UNIVERSE. I''d love to see them try and devour that. "
I think you fail to realize that these emotional entities were capable of destroying MULTIPLE realities and time lines, something she isn't capable of.  She changed a time line, so what? Time Trapper has done the same thing on a regular basis, this proves what exactly? 

She' doesn't exist outside of the multiverse either, 

One of two things happen here

Either Jean herself gets killed or 

No Caption Provided

They devour it, simple
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@ThanosIsMad said:
" I honestly doubt a White Lantern would gobble up the Phoenix Force.  Classic Ion might, but not the Entity.  "
The White Lantern was arguably more powerful then any of the other entities, the only thing is he lacks any real feats.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Stormultt
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

First. She can do much more than just tranverse. She Spoke two words into an alternate universal timeline and changed it. She is acknowledged as just that...MULTIVERSAL.  You can sit here naming all their feats all day till the cows come home with oprah's wigs, they stilll cannot defeat her if she exist outside of all universes.  Ion exist inside ONE UNIVERSE. I''d love to see them try and devour that. "
I think you fail to realize that these emotional entities were capable of destroying MULTIPLE realities and time lines, something she isn't capable of.  She changed a time line, so what? Time Trapper has done the same thing on a regular basis, this proves what exactly? 

They devour it, simple "

Your whole damn arguement is more drunk than lindsay lohan seriously. 

FIrst of all i never said she existed OUTSIDE of the multiverse if did or you misunderstood i''m honestly sorry hun. 
Even when not in the M'kraan crystal white phoenix can still harness power on levels of multiversal beings. And that scan you posted is highly irrelevant in this argument. Godlin force was from an alternate reality and another thing that you keep not understanding is that the phoenix force it devoured was only a small piece of the phoenix force multiversally. just like the eternity entity in earth 616 is apart of the Multi-eternity in the multiverse. 

Your logic in this fails or you just don't want to see nor believe these characters will fail in this. Though they are powerful entities ranking as powerful..the most powerful in the light spectrum they haven't been described as anything more than universal busters and they could be compared to galactus if you will..... 

Like i said give me a damn scan of it stated they were multiversal and we'd have a case. this isn't even a case. 
So what they can detroy alternate TIMELINES, not universes because that's exactly what the white phoenix of the crown has the ability to do being the phoenix in WHOLE throughout the MULTIVERSE. 

In her hand she's holding a universe. Speaking only "words" to fix the problem telekenetically. I've never seen Ion do this? wait because he's only universal and thats by nature LOWER than any multiversal being. But this scan is only when she is inside of the M'kraan crystal but other than that thing's from this particular comic stated she was a multiversal being at this point and we can only just imagine what else she can do in this form. 

Ion has never been mentioned as a multiversal being hun thats what im saying, He's only at the point of being a huge universal threat and that is exactly what he is. 

Case Closed.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

No Caption Provided
They devour it, simple "

FIrst of all i never said she existed OUTSIDE of the multiverse if did or you misunderstood i''m honestly sorry hun. 
Even when not in the M'kraan crystal white phoenix can still harness power on levels of multiversal beings. And that scan you posted is highly irrelevant in this argument. Godlin force was from an alternate reality and another thing that you keep not understanding is that the phoenix force it devoured was only a small piece of the phoenix force multiversally. just like the eternity entity in earth 616 is apart of the Multi-eternity in the multiverse. 

Your logic in this fails or you just don't want to see nor believe these characters will fail in this. Though they are powerful entities ranking as powerful..the most powerful in the light spectrum they haven't been described as anything more than universal busters and they could be compared to galactus if you will..... 

Like i said give me a damn scan of it stated they were multiversal and we'd have a case. this isn't even a case. 
So what they can detroy alternate TIMELINES, not universes because that's exactly what the white phoenix of the crown has the ability to do being the phoenix in WHOLE throughout the MULTIVERSE. 

In her hand she's holding a universe. Speaking only "words" to fix the problem telekenetically. I've never seen Ion do this? wait because he's only universal and thats by nature LOWER than any multiversal being. But this scan is only when she is inside of the M'kraan crystal but other than that thing's from this particular comic stated she was a multiversal being at this point and we can only just imagine what else she can do in this form.  Ion has never been mentioned as a multiversal being hun thats what im saying, He's only at the point of being a huge universal threat and that is exactly what he is.  Case Closed. "
I love how people throw insults when they are on the losing side of an argument

Ion doesn't have to be a multiversal being to beat the Phoenix Force, the Goblin Force wasn't, hell the Celestials weren't 

Universe busters? That's funny, I could of sworn I just showed you a scan of Parallax destroying multiple realities and time lines, that would make him a multi universe buster

and guess what? Even if that was the case, WCP isn't a universe buster, the scan you just showed of her repairing a universe was her greatest on panel feat. 

Also why repair a universe when you can recreate one to your own image? This is the power that the entities possess, this is something WCP is incapable of doing

Case closed, you lost
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Stormultt
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

They devour it, simple "

In her hand she's holding a universe. Speaking only "words" to fix the problem telekenetically. I've never seen Ion do this? wait because he's only universal and thats by nature LOWER than any multiversal being. But this scan is only when she is inside of the M'kraan crystal but other than that thing's from this particular comic stated she was a multiversal being at this point and we can only just imagine what else she can do in this form.  Ion has never been mentioned as a multiversal being hun thats what im saying, He's only at the point of being a huge universal threat and that is exactly what he is.  Case Closed. "
I love how people throw insults when they are on the losing side of an argument  Ion doesn't have to be a multiversal being to beat the Phoenix Force, the Goblin Force wasn't, hell the Celestials weren't   Universe busters? That's funny, I could of sworn I just showed you a scan of Parallax destroying multiple realities and time lines, that would make him a multi universe buster  and guess what? Even if that was the case, WCP isn't a universe buster, the scan you just showed of her repairing a universe was her greatest on panel feat.   Also why repair a universe when you can recreate one to your own image? This is the power that the entities possess, this is something WCP is incapable of doing  Case closed, you lost "

I threw no personal insults child. Inhale and calm yourself hun. 

And do the math. if she can repair a universe whats stop her from destroying it?  mhm..exactly. 

And that was her greatest feat. And Parallax is irrelevant in this fight so you failed pretty much all on your on huney bunch. 

Case has been closed but i'm not the one who lost sweetums.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

No Caption Provided
They devour it, simple "

I love how people throw insults when they are on the losing side of an argument  Ion doesn't have to be a multiversal being to beat the Phoenix Force, the Goblin Force wasn't, hell the Celestials weren't   Universe busters? That's funny, I could of sworn I just showed you a scan of Parallax destroying multiple realities and time lines, that would make him a multi universe buster  and guess what? Even if that was the case, WCP isn't a universe buster, the scan you just showed of her repairing a universe was her greatest on panel feat.   Also why repair a universe when you can recreate one to your own image? This is the power that the entities possess, this is something WCP is incapable of doing  Case closed, you lost "
I threw no personal insults child. Inhale and calm yourself hun.  And do the math. if she can repair a universe whats stop her from destroying it?  mhm..exactly.  And that was her greatest feat. And Parallax is irrelevant in this fight so you failed pretty much all on your on huney bunch.  Case has been closed but i'm not the one who lost sweetums. "
You did, you do it to vent the frustration of losing, and your ABC logic will get you no where

The Spectre himself stated that Ion was capable of rewriting reality to his own image if he wanted to, that he could correct every wrong ever committed 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By geraldthesloth

Kyle Rayner

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@geraldthesloth said:
" Kyle Rayner "
Really? I'd figure WL would win because he can boss around the other entities
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Stormultt
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

They devour it, simple "

I threw no personal insults child. Inhale and calm yourself hun.  And do the math. if she can repair a universe whats stop her from destroying it?  mhm..exactly.  And that was her greatest feat. And Parallax is irrelevant in this fight so you failed pretty much all on your on huney bunch.  Case has been closed but i'm not the one who lost sweetums. "
You did, you do it to vent the frustration of losing, and your ABC logic will get you no where  The Spectre himself stated that Ion was capable of rewriting reality to his own image if he wanted to, that he could correct every wrong ever committed  "

Awww still sore huh? 

Well my"ABC" logic in all my hopes got you a little upset. 

Muah! go cool off hun.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

White Lantern wins
Ion takes second place

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Stormultt

Wrong. 

But let's kid's be kid's.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Kyle Rayner "
Really? I'd figure WL would win because he can boss around the other entities "
I don't think it's been able to boss around the other entities why they're in whole, Kyle Rayner actually had feats as ION any version of the WL hasn't really done jack it's too early to assume they can do anything relevant.

Phoenix Force is nothing compared to the two though, the WL entity atleast has some sort of speculated power level to say that it could be somewhere near the Ion or Parallax entity.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

I've already proven it, plus the majority agrees 
Start reading those comics, then maybe you might come up with a valid case next time

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Kyle Rayner "
Really? I'd figure WL would win because he can boss around the other entities "
I don't think it's been able to boss around the other entities why they're in whole, Kyle Rayner actually had feats as ION any version of the WL hasn't really done jack it's too early to assume they can do anything relevant.  Phoenix Force is nothing compared to the two though, the WL entity atleast has some sort of speculated power level to say that it could be somewhere near the Ion or Parallax entity. "

I also agree with this. White Lantern entity is life, ALL life. The feats he/she "could" do would be limitless and ll powerful. But We do not know the power scale We only know it controls all life, makes him one with all life, and that its At least godlike powerful. So That itself puts it among the Greats. But technically Ion Kyle Rayner is the Greatest power any corps as ever had. He was the definition of power. But this whole fight is in theory anyways soo Ima go  

White Lantern > Ion Kyle (Classic) >>>>> Phoenix Force.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis said:

They devour it, simple "

such claims are absurd.. as I’ve had explained countless times, Goblin Force is nowhere near the power of the Phoenix Force.. for those who claimed the Goblin Force "devoured" the Phoenix Force is true, but there is more into the story, which I have explained before in other threads.. the Phoenix Force itself is unique in its ranks, for it is not an abstract like Eternity and Death nor a cosmic being like Galactus or the Celestials.. rather, it is a force.. pure primal force, pure creation.. in order for the force to manifest itself in its most known incarnation in its "Firebird" form, the force must tap into the limitless energies the force itself originally intended for the unborn and thus, the force's manifestation in the physical universe denies countless souls existence.. the depiction of the force in this low situation is of its raw firebird form.. in this guise, the force in composed by pure cosmic energy, as its true form, the force is pure force, pure creation.. so in theory, in such depictions, the force is susceptible to be absorbed by a gluttonous cosmic entity hungry for cosmic energy such as the Goblin Force.. plus what the Goblin Force devoured was the cosmic energy shell used by the Phoenix Force, not the Phoenix Force itself, for as i said earlier, the Phoenix is CREATION itself personified.. not a cosmic being nor an abstract.. and the continued existence of life and the burning of stars prove my claims.. and if one still remembers, the Goblin Force was defeated and imprisoned by the Celestials.. the Celestials; for all their power are no where the Phoenix, as Jean Grey calling back the insignificant remnants of the power of the Phoenix destroyed the hand of the Celestial Arishem the Judge.. plus the Goblin force's power is finite for it needs to feed to the energy of other cosmic beings, no cosmic energy, no food, no power.. the Phoenix's is limitless..

@Neon_Nemesis said:

the Phoenix is not about re-creating realities to sustain her own twisted will.. the Phoenix is the Guardian and the Embodiment of the very passion of Creation.. it was not created to play around as a God even if it could easily do if she wishes.. the Phoenix as said is the Guardian of creation, who's purpose is to "burn away the obsulete".. it ensures the evolution of sentient life from a single celled organisms to the dominant beings in creation.. the re-creation of Galactus from the humanoid Galan is a testament to this..  

if people claiming that t
Ion and Parallax are entities that embodies emotional concepts, which are all bound to life.. Fear and Will Power are spawned from the first sentient life that are capable of expressing such emotions.. Phoenix is LIFE!!! she is solely responsible of spreading life throughout the known Creation..  she is the embodiment of "He who is Above All"; the sole creator's passion of the woundrous transcendent act of Creation.. she is the fire that gave life universe, and the flame that will ultimately consume it..

the Phoenix is for all itents and purposes Multiversal in nature.. she doesn't need the M'kraan Crystal to be classified as one.. the Phoenis has displayed several Multiversal feats even before she removed the entire 616 Universe from the Multiverse and healed it out of compassion.. 

here we see the Phoenix Force, without the M'Krann Crystal projecting a tower throughout the Multiverse so that is can exist on every plane of reality simultaneously.. making an insignificant object on par with the likes of the Living Tribunal, as it is only the Tribunal aside from the Phoenix who is Multiversal in nature.. a clear Mutliversal feat i may say.. 

here we see Rachel Summers, who isn't even wielding the full power of thye Phoenix, unintentionally merged two realities together.. another clear Multiversal feat.. 

and lastly, and perhaps the true testament to the power of the Phoenix, is when the Living Tribunal himself knows that the power of the Phoenix, if wielded by an avatar incapable of fully controlling its absolut power, is an ultimate threat to the Multiverse.. 

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Goenitz

lord_oraculous016: nice explanation my friend like always :)

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Goenitz: thanks a lot dude..
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By reactor

In retrospect of it's status, I'd say the Entity is the most powerful of them all, as it spawned all other life in existence. Also, the Phoenix is a UNIVERSAL entity, as different ones appear in different universes. (On the contrary, there is only one LT in the multiverse, only one Spectre in the multiverse, only one Lucifer and Michael in the multiverse, only one Presence/One-Above-All in the multiverse, etc.) However, that's not to say their power cannont influence on a multiversal scale, as clearly seen by beings such as Parallax.

But in all seriousness, the Entity should be omitted until we get some real showings on it's power. We hardly saw anything from Blackest Night 8. On the other hand, we have ample showings of Ion and Phoenix, and we it comes down to that, Ion clearly comes out on top imo. He could control time, space and reality on a level the Phoenix never came close to.

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Reactor: the Phoenix is beyond TIME and SPACE, as she is beyond DEATH and ALL FORMS OF REALITY.. plus the PHOENIX FORCE itself is MULTIVERSAL, for how can a so called "UNIVERSAL" entity project a tower throughout the MULTIVERSE.. such logic is absurd.. the reason why there are different Phoenix Avatars on each reality is because, the Phoenix as a force can not act on its own for it needs an avatar to act.. the White Phoenix of the Crown is undoubtedly MULTIVERSAL, for there only exist one WPOTC in the entire Multiverse.. a single reality is next to nothing to the concerns of the Phoenix, for even it all the MUltiverse is destroyed, all of its energies will just return to the White Hot Room, and there the Phoenix will spark a new creation.. Ion has great feats, i have to agree, but they still pales in comparison to what the Phoenix has displayed so far..
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"@Reactor: the Phoenix is beyond TIME and SPACE, as she is beyond DEATH and ALL FORMS OF REALITY.. plus the PHOENIX FORCE itself is MULTIVERSAL, for how can a so called "UNIVERSAL" entity project a tower throughout the MULTIVERSE.. such logic is absurd.. the reason why there are different Phoenix Avatars on each reality is because, the Phoenix as a force can not act on its own for it needs an avatar to act.. the White Phoenix of the Crown is undoubtedly MULTIVERSAL, for there only exist one WPOTC in the entire Multiverse.. a single reality is next to nothing to the concerns of the Phoenix, for even it all the MUltiverse is destroyed, all of its energies will just return to the White Hot Room, and there the Phoenix will spark a new creation.. Ion has great feats, i have to agree, but they still pales in comparison to what the Phoenix has displayed so far.. "

I'm not saying your wrong. But I just don't know a lot about Marvel in general when it comes to like Infinity Thanos and White Crown Phoenix. And everytime I try to research them so I don't sound like a jackass I get a lot of different answers on power. I know some writers kinda screw characters up. ie: Hulk lifting a mountain range then a few comics later losing a fight to a python in the swamp. Well I know the Phoenix is pretty much the Original breathe or "Fire" that started in all. The PF is creation. Which I THINK, i dont know, but i think that DC is trying to Use the White Lantern as the one All powerful entity that has hosts except Only the weilder of the entity will be 2nd to God. The rest will be white lanterns and be what the green lanterns were meant to be, Galactic police. Just on a higher scale. And I don't want to seem like a sexist or anything so I sincerly apologize if I offend anyone but why is the Phoenix Female? Jean Gray (Grey?), Rachel Summers? Like I said I don't know much about the Actual character except the pic of her holding the universe and people always calling her threads spite cause the force itself is soo powerful. I guess my question is, HOW did something called the "Goblin Force" defeat her?>(whats the GF if you can answer that too) and
If the Phoenix represents creation and the White Lantern entity is All Life then they should technically BE the same thing right?
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Stormultt
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:

They devour it, simple "

such claims are absurd.. as I’ve had explained countless times, Goblin Force is nowhere near the power of the Phoenix Force.. for those who claimed the Goblin Force "devoured" the Phoenix Force is true, but there is more into the story, which I have explained before in other threads.. the Phoenix Force itself is unique in its ranks, for it is not an abstract like Eternity and Death nor a cosmic being like Galactus or the Celestials.. rather, it is a force.. pure primal force, pure creation.. in order for the force to manifest itself in its most known incarnation in its "Firebird" form, the force must tap into the limitless energies the force itself originally intended for the unborn and thus, the force's manifestation in the physical universe denies countless souls existence.. the depiction of the force in this low situation is of its raw firebird form.. in this guise, the force in composed by pure cosmic energy, as its true form, the force is pure force, pure creation.. so in theory, in such depictions, the force is susceptible to be absorbed by a gluttonous cosmic entity hungry for cosmic energy such as the Goblin Force.. plus what the Goblin Force devoured was the cosmic energy shell used by the Phoenix Force, not the Phoenix Force itself, for as i said earlier, the Phoenix is CREATION itself personified.. not a cosmic being nor an abstract.. and the continued existence of life and the burning of stars prove my claims.. and if one still remembers, the Goblin Force was defeated and imprisoned by the Celestials.. the Celestials; for all their power are no where the Phoenix, as Jean Grey calling back the insignificant remnants of the power of the Phoenix destroyed the hand of the Celestial Arishem the Judge.. plus the Goblin force's power is finite for it needs to feed to the energy of other cosmic beings, no cosmic energy, no food, no power.. the Phoenix's is limitless..

@Neon_Nemesis said:

the Phoenix is not about re-creating realities to sustain her own twisted will.. the Phoenix is the Guardian and the Embodiment of the very passion of Creation.. it was not created to play around as a God even if it could easily do if she wishes.. the Phoenix as said is the Guardian of creation, who's purpose is to "burn away the obsulete".. it ensures the evolution of sentient life from a single celled organisms to the dominant beings in creation.. the re-creation of Galactus from the humanoid Galan is a testament to this..  

if people claiming that t
Ion and Parallax are entities that embodies emotional concepts, which are all bound to life.. Fear and Will Power are spawned from the first sentient life that are capable of expressing such emotions.. Phoenix is LIFE!!! she is solely responsible of spreading life throughout the known Creation..  she is the embodiment of "He who is Above All"; the sole creator's passion of the woundrous transcendent act of Creation.. she is the fire that gave life universe, and the flame that will ultimately consume it..

the Phoenix is for all itents and purposes Multiversal in nature.. she doesn't need the M'kraan Crystal to be classified as one.. the Phoenis has displayed several Multiversal feats even before she removed the entire 616 Universe from the Multiverse and healed it out of compassion.. 

here we see the Phoenix Force, without the M'Krann Crystal projecting a tower throughout the Multiverse so that is can exist on every plane of reality simultaneously.. making an insignificant object on par with the likes of the Living Tribunal, as it is only the Tribunal aside from the Phoenix who is Multiversal in nature.. a clear Mutliversal feat i may say.. 

here we see Rachel Summers, who isn't even wielding the full power of thye Phoenix, unintentionally merged two realities together.. another clear Multiversal feat.. 

and lastly, and perhaps the true testament to the power of the Phoenix, is when the Living Tribunal himself knows that the power of the Phoenix, if wielded by an avatar incapable of fully controlling its absolut power, is an ultimate threat to the Multiverse.. 

"

Tellem Gurl. TELLEM!
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By GT-Man

Phoenix wins
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

@lord_oraculous016: The Goblin Force devoured the Phoenix force, not a shell, not a lower version of it, just the Phoenix force, and it states that clearly on panel

So what is she created a tower that can exist in multiple realities, Parlalax was able to send a rift that destroyed multiple realities that>>>putting a tower in multiple realities

Why do you act like the LT acknowledging her makes her any more credible? The LT can acknowledge anyone, it doesn't mean $hit

Ion doesn't have to be a multiversal entitiy to beat her, simple fact he has better feats then she does, she can go around healing universes all she wants, it still pales in comparison to destroying several realities and timelines with a simple flick of the wrist PERIOD 

Also, Phoenix Force feats are pretty mediocre, just like the Watchers

@Reactor

said:

" In retrospect of it's status, I'd say the Entity is the most powerful of them all, as it spawned all other life in existence. Also, the Phoenix is a UNIVERSAL entity, as different ones appear in different universes. (On the contrary, there is only one LT in the multiverse, only one Spectre in the multiverse, only one Lucifer and Michael in the multiverse, only one Presence/One-Above-All in the multiverse, etc.) However, that's not to say their power cannont influence on a multiversal scale, as clearly seen by beings such as Parallax.

But in all seriousness, the Entity should be omitted until we get some real showings on it's power. We hardly saw anything from Blackest Night 8. On the other hand, we have ample showings of Ion and Phoenix, and we it comes down to that, Ion clearly comes out on top imo. He could control time, space and reality on a level the Phoenix never came close to.

"

Agreed  
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Neon_Nemesis said:
@lord_oraculous016: The Goblin Force devoured the Phoenix force, not a shell, not a lower version of it, just the Phoenix force, and it states that clearly on panel

So what is she created a tower that can exist in multiple realities, Parlalax was able to send a rift that destroyed multiple realities that>>>putting a tower in multiple realities

Why do you act like the LT acknowledging her makes her any more credible? The LT can acknowledge anyone, it doesn't mean $hit

Ion doesn't have to be a multiversal entitiy to beat her, simple fact he has better feats then she does, she can go around healing universes all she wants, it still pales in comparison to destroying several realities and timelines with a simple flick of the wrist PERIOD 

Also, Phoenix Force feats are pretty mediocre, just like the Watchers

@Reactor

said:

" In retrospect of it's status, I'd say the Entity is the most powerful of them all, as it spawned all other life in existence. Also, the Phoenix is a UNIVERSAL entity, as different ones appear in different universes. (On the contrary, there is only one LT in the multiverse, only one Spectre in the multiverse, only one Lucifer and Michael in the multiverse, only one Presence/One-Above-All in the multiverse, etc.) However, that's not to say their power cannont influence on a multiversal scale, as clearly seen by beings such as Parallax.

"

Agreed   "

I second the notion of agreement! All in favor?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hellos
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"I think you fail to realize that these emotional entities were capable of destroying MULTIPLE realities and time lines, something she isn't capable of.  She changed a time line, so what? Time Trapper has done the same thing on a regular basis, this proves what exactly? 

They devour it, simple "

Lol Goblin Force, nothing beats some obscure alternate reality menace that as far as I know hasn't shown up since that punked out a Phoenix Avatar at best, certainly not the force itself. If it devoured the entire force then it would have been a bit more than a universal threat good chap. 
Doubtful the entity will be doing much devouring or killing Jean, that statement seems a bit too fanboyish imo.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis: such claims can easily be due to bad writing (like claiming MJJ is a Omniversal Threat).. note that there are no great consequences happened to that alternate reality explains much of my points.. just focusing on such claims without evident background of the whole situation is quite absurd and naive.. it is clear that is by any chance, that the Phoenix is denied, LIFE itself will cease to exist.. Galactus, Roma, Uatu and Death believes such claims..

the projection of the towers are testament to the Multiversal power of the Phoenix.. plus, Necrom, wielding an insignificant fraction of the Phoenix was able to compress alternate universes into singularity.. imagine what can someone who possesses all the power of the Phoenix do to the Multiverse if it wishes.. 

No Caption Provided

LT acknowledged that the Phoenix has the power to destroy Multiverse itself if wielded by an incapable host..

and lastly claiming that the Phoenix has never destroyed alternate realities and just goes healing universes makes her weak by comparison.. remember that the Phoenix is not being God, displaying your power by destroying countless alternate realities and doing things just to satisfy one's twisted ambitions even if she can do such at a whim.. the Phoenix is the Guardian of Creation who sees through the evolution of sentient life and seeing that all creation is amiable to life.. she embodies love, compassion as well as creation and ultimate destruction..