White Crown Phoenix vs Superman Prime (1 million)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#101  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

Superman Prime (1 million)

he created his own freaking universe, broke the F****ng source wall ( read the fourth wall) and studied under the source its selfand he has all the powers of 5 th dimensional beings and more

No he did not create his own universe. There is no where that says that or even alludes to that. He did not even break the into the source of the gates of heaven the quote says "He looked like one who had gone so far as to crash the gates of heaven-- and still not find that for which he searched!" That could literally be used as an example of hyperbole in a dictionary. OK this last part is the only thing i'm not sure on. What scan does it say he gets the powers of his descendants? I have not found any aside from this one scan.

No Caption Provided

All this says is he amped his descendants powers, nothing on him getting them.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

I'm always saying that Superman Prime 1 Million only has speculation to back him up for instance the common argument is SP1M has part o the source wall therefore he has a fraction of the presence's power

Power of the presence > X character

However this has nothing to back it up with so although it should be correct it can't be used

Superman sundiped for 15,000 years after 15 mins he was All Star Superman imagine 15,000 years

This to is based entirely on speculation as the only time he has ever sundiped this long is SP1M and in this form he has no feats so we still don't know if it was just exposier to the sun for 1 year as it never stated he was increasing in power with everyday so when people start doing math to figure out his strength it proves nothing.

So on the fact that SP1M is based on speculation and has no feats peoe like Deathstroke have better feats so would beat him unfortunately.

Stomp to Phoenix

I corected the part of him breaking into heavens gates or the source wall or geting it's power. Nothing alludes to that.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I know who you are talking about. Prime 1,000,000

No Caption Provided

All I said aplies to him

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Yes I just debunked that whole thread, thats where I got my scan from. If you have a feat you would like to show me that is not a hyperbole like state then please do. Untill then I stand by what I said.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@bronze_surfer: @cjdavis103: almost all of it is speculation, from the universe and back somehow became source wall? and that imp is not superman, that is Mxy. superman loses bad

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@baron_von_santa: Nothing actually aludes to him breaking the source wall. It says and I quote, "He looked like one who had gone so far as to crash the gates of heaven-- and still not find that for which he searched!" DC had a gates of heaven and source wall. Thay are not the same. There is nothing concrete to even suport he has 5D imp powers.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Cjdavis103

@baron_von_santa: I could have sworn one of those scans said that in return for some of sups power he gained the power of his descendants

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: his descendants do not have any of the imps power, one of his descendants married one, but his son did not gain imp powers, only additional senses and telepathy

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: why are you telling me this? you are basically repeating what i just said

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Baron_von_Santa
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: I really should have known better then bumbing this theard

if we go by the speculation then Sups in omnipotient

if not WCP stomps

Eiter way I have no idea as I have only a rough idea for both

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I disagree with specs as well. Phoenix has herself been a god in specs by pure statements. What statements but Superman Prime 1,000,000 at omnipotent level?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: How? WPOTC was able to control the atoms of a whole universe IIRC

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime One Million is a gag made by the writers they basically say he's omnipotent and god. The PWC is an omniversal powerhouse made to destroy parts of the omniverse. Stalemate.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: No where does it allude to omnipotence or god hood. He is looked at as a god but that means nothing. Storm is viewd as a goddess so it does not matter.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speculation at it's finest, folks.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No the writers literally say he is indestructible and all powerful. He's just a gag for D.C. anyways so he's pointless to use in fights.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@beezlebub: When. What scan did they say that. Or is it as reliable as the statement he is No. 2 in DC.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh I don't remember I thought I remember seeing a scan of it a while ago.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By comic_book_fan

phoenix easily.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#126  Edited By Night4345

Both sides of have heaps of hyperbole on their side. WPOTC is apparently more powerful than any other version of the PF and everyone hypes Phoenix as a unstoppable force even to cosmic entities (dark phoenix is a threat to the multiverse, it's the creation given form) but we have no feats at that level besides defeating a malnourished Galactus as Green Phoenix. Same thing goes for SMPOM, he crushes Solaris with the last green lantern ring, resurrects Lois with her DNA, and remakes Krypton using a rock. one things I would like to clean up about Lois is that he didn't just resurrect her but also gave her a body like his to live forever and possibly superpowers of her own. That's guess work but anyway. Now for SMPOM's supposed feats are having his own universe, being able to save a universe from collapsing if he was fast enough, having the uber powered heroes of the 853th century view him in awe and even Mister Mxyzptlk looking up to him. If both sides are to believed then I believe there is nothing WFOTC can do to Superman because everything the Phoenix Force has done is beat by actual feats from Mister Mxyzptlk IMO. That being said the Phoenix Force can't be destroyed forever so it's a case of unstoppable force meeting a immoveable object which All-Star has already answered for us. They both yield.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both sides of have heaps of hyperbole on their side. WPOTC is apparently more powerful than any other version of the PF and everyone hypes Phoenix as a unstoppable force even to cosmic entities (dark phoenix is a threat to the multiverse, it's the creation given form) but we have no feats at that level besides defeating a malnourished Galactus as Green Phoenix. Same thing goes for SMPOM, he crushes Solaris with the last green lantern ring, resurrects Lois with her DNA, and remakes Krypton using a rock. one things I would like to clean up about Lois is that he didn't just resurrect her but also gave her a body like his to live forever and possibly superpowers of her own. That's guess work but anyway. Now for SMPOM's supposed feats are having his own universe, being able to save a universe from collapsing if he was fast enough, having the uber powered heroes of the 853th century view him in awe and even Mister Mxyzptlk looking up to him. If both sides are to believed then I believe there is nothing WFOTC can do to Superman because everything the Phoenix Force has done is beat by actual feats from Mister Mxyzptlk IMO. That being said the Phoenix Force can't be destroyed forever so it's a case of unstoppable force meeting a immoveable object which All-Star has already answered for us. They both yield.

SPOM haven't feats in the level of Mxy

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: which is my point that Prime has no feats that put on the level people say that he's on which is a level that the 5th dimension imps respect him and even one is a superman that works with Prime on his Superman Squad to protect time. At the end of DC one million Prime also makes a deal with the Justice Legion to give them a portion of his power in exchange for them to always protect earth. The hyperbole is crazy just like it is for the Phoenix Force.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By lol
Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WCP is at the very least, on the Living Tribunal's level. She stomps

Avatar image for sony_experia_zed
Sony_Experia_Zed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listen carefully why Superman Prime 1 million stomps...despite the fact that he is second only to the presence,so that makes automatically the winner,I am gonna explain how bloodlusted superman is gonna stomp.HE IS OMNISCIENT OMNIVERSAL OMNIPRESENT OMNIPOTENCE SO HE KNOWS WHAT PHOENIX IS GOING TO DO BEFORE HER BRAIN GIVE THE ORDER TO DO IT AND BECAUSE OF SUPES INFINITE SPEED HE DELIVERS INFINITE PUNCHES,EMPOWERED BY THE INFINITE MASS PUNCH,IN 0,00000001 SECS AND HE BLINKS OUT OF EXISTENCE THE ENTIRE COSMOS WITH PHOENIX.Then he travels back to time because of his infinite speed and kill phoenix when she is born and prevent that from happening.GG SON SUPERMAN PRIME 1 MILLION MURDERSTOMPS.

Sy9122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Sy9122

@hyperbeing: fearless? Really? She is the thing that keeps the mind,body and spirit balanced. She is the life, death and resurrection. She used to be second to TOAA since the phoenix force is much older than time and when creation started. She is a multiversal being. She is one of the best reality wrappers. Well she is the best reality wrapper. And also she can't be removed from existence or die or everything will die with her.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listen carefully why Superman Prime 1 million stomps...despite the fact that he is second only to the presence,so that makes automatically the winner,I am gonna explain how bloodlusted superman is gonna stomp.HE IS OMNISCIENT OMNIVERSAL OMNIPRESENT OMNIPOTENCE SO HE KNOWS WHAT PHOENIX IS GOING TO DO BEFORE HER BRAIN GIVE THE ORDER TO DO IT AND BECAUSE OF SUPES INFINITE SPEED HE DELIVERS INFINITE PUNCHES,EMPOWERED BY THE INFINITE MASS PUNCH,IN 0,00000001 SECS AND HE BLINKS OUT OF EXISTENCE THE ENTIRE COSMOS WITH PHOENIX.Then he travels back to time because of his infinite speed and kill phoenix when she is born and prevent that from happening.GG SON SUPERMAN PRIME 1 MILLION MURDERSTOMPS.

/thread. Flawless victory.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Pheonix

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix easily

nova_prime76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix. Simple.

Sorwen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix of the White Crown hands down wins. Dark Phoenix eats stars for breakfast and WCP is supposed to be a lot more powerful than Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. Time and Space mean nothing to just normal Phoenix and WCP actually had to fix existence when the time line got broken. Kill Phoenix and she can just be reborn. The final thing to point out is that White Crown Phoenix isn't even at full power. Jean learns when they finally merge that she has to go find her other pieces.

Sorry I like Superman as much as any fan, but Phoenix of the White Crown would stomp him into pudding if they ever had to fight.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol let's deal with the obvious....White Crown Phoenix has one solo feat. And that is taking an entire time line into the white hot room and rewriting history with two words.

Superman One Million is a physical god. White Phoenix of the Crown is an omnipotent god. We've seen nothing of her durability but it means nothing when all we've seen her do is erase existences.

LeSuperheros4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By LeSuperheros4

When the Phoenix Five existed at full strength, it took the combined effort of at least a dozen superheroes a concentrated effort to defeat one of them. After this, the heroes head to turn the Phoenix hosts against one another to defeat them. When Cyclops had all of the Phoenix's power, he became Dark Phoenix and would have been unstoppable if not for Hope Summers and the Scarlet Witch. White Phoenix of the Crown is the physical personification of the Phoenix Force. She has immense reality warping abilities and is probably one of the top 5 telepaths in the Marvel universe. She can take Superman Prime.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Saint_Sophie
Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Phoenix,dark Phoenix,supes dies 1million or not.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

spartan1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what I know about WCP is that she can create or destroy reality... pretty sure that includes SPM, this is a stomp in WCP's favor

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

WCP lolstomps.

AlieNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By AlieNinja

Once again a thread where superman fanboys will not back down even if their loss pops up as a virus on their screens (well some wish for a stalemate so that's new). And again we see evidence and feats from the anti supes side and not one viable one from SP1M (atleast not viable enough to begin to beat WCP)

I am not a fan of either and even I can see supes will lose. Not instantly based on feats (instantly based on speculation) but he will lose.

Honestly just list WCP's powers and explain how SP1M will counter them.