Who wins and why?

#1 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

god thing maybe i think he is around spectre level

#3 Posted by Nefarious (19761 posts) - - Show Bio

What are God Swamp Thing's feats?

#4 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Well I don't really know but I've heard that God Thing did fought the Presence and gave him hell during the fight (which ends with God Thing volunteerily stepping down).

#5 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

god thing

#6 Posted by Deadgod (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

God Thing godstomps , he could have replaced Presence as supreme being if he wanted ,, there is no way Phoenix is even hurting him

#7 Posted by Deadgod (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight: actually God Thing never really fought The Presence , Presence just awakens The Word who is the first being created after eons & gived him the mission to stop Swamp thing from gaining his full powers , even Word doubted that can he beat Swamp thing , in the end Word is defeated & cancelled out by Swamp thing's daughter Tefe & Swamp thing gains all the elements power & becomes more powerful then Presence but later decided not to replace Presence & willingly sheds all his powers

#8 Posted by Nefarious (19761 posts) - - Show Bio
@JackKnight: Impressive.
#9 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadgod: Oh thanks for telling me that :)

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

It's "White Phoenix of the Crown" not "White Crown of the Phoenix"...

#11 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Oh sorry I thought it was "White Crown of the Phoenix" but I don't think it really matter because I think everyone know who I'm talking about but thanks for telling me that ;)

But anyways who do you think would win?

#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@Shawnbaby: Oh sorry I thought it was "White Crown of the Phoenix" but I don't think it really matter because I think everyone know who I'm talking about but thanks for telling me that ;)

But anyways who do you think would win?

I have no knowledge of God Swamp Thing so I can't say

#13 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Well I've heard that God Thing did fought the Presence and gave him hell during the fight (which ends with God Thing volunteerily stepping down).

But then Deadgod said that God Thing never really fought The Presence, he just became as powerful as him but God Thing decided to give up the power and became Swamp thing again.

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@Shawnbaby: Well I've heard that God Thing did fought the Presence and gave him hell during the fight (which ends with God Thing volunteerily stepping down).

But then Deadgod said that God Thing never really fought The Presence, he just became as powerful as him but God Thing decided to give up the power and became Swamp thing again.

Could all be true...but I don't know anything about it. I'm not going to base an argument based on what other people have said about what certain characters have or have not done.