#1 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

Pure fistfight... who will win?

Toguro heard of a legendary pirate that is rumored to be worthy to be his opponent and can probably beat him.. He then travels to the one piece world to find and fight whitebeard..

RANDOM ENCOUNTER.

No soul sucking for toguro.. his in 100% capacity same goes for whitebeard..

BATTLE TAKES PLACE IN AN OPEN FIELD... With the pirates the marines and the demons watching their fight..

Who will win?

#2 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

oy oy oy oy bump

#3 Posted by BlackWind (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

Whitebeard didn't do much physically. However going by how crazy OP top tiers are, I'd heavily back him. Toguro is no slouch tho. He can flick his finger so fast it makes an air bullet strong enough to pulverize stone. And even at 80%, his punches make massive craters in the ground, and after that the shockwaves from his movements were destroying large sections of the stadiums and the audience with it.

#4 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

YT though Edward Newgate is a mans man

#5 Posted by Fallschirmjager (14730 posts) - - Show Bio

soul sucking only works on fodder

#6 Posted by BlackWind (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Outside of YYH's world, do you think it should work on people with no sort of supernatural resistant power?

#7 Edited by Fallschirmjager (14730 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Outside of YYH's world, do you think it should work on people with no sort of supernatural resistant power?

Not really. It only worked on the audience for the most part. Even Botan was able to make a shield to protect Keiko and ...Kuwabara's sister (can't remember her name)

and Kurama and Kuwabara and Hiei who were all ready to pass out because of their fights were able to resist it.

if you put him up against a huge number of fodder, I think its ok to use it. but anyone say C+ class in YYH terms (which I believe is about building buster) should be fine.

#8 Edited by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#9 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

toguro stompy!!!!

#10 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Toguro's are badass and YYH is way cooler than One Piece. Other than that I have no idea, mostly because I don't read or watch one piece. Though a fist fight is exactly how Toguro will want it and will be very comfortable trading shots.

#11 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

toguro stompy!!!!

not a stomp.

Whitebeard got his internal organs fried out and can still fight..

#12 Edited by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes said:

toguro stompy!!!!

not a stomp.

Whitebeard got his internal organs fried out and can still fight..

ok ill admit toguro will have some trouble. He will definitely have to go 120% to handle white beard.

#13 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Whitebeard in his prime, I see him taking it if not then I see it ending as a stalemate.

#15 Edited by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Why stalemate? o_O ? both can pretty kill each other.

#16 Edited by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: he can go 120% ?

Once yuske got really serious and takes his spirit cuffs off , yuske gets on toguros level and starts beating 100% toguro but then toguro says he was he wasn't done and then goes this is my true power then goes 120% percent and absolutely no sells everything yuske throws at him.

#17 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: i see

totally forgotten Yuyu hakusho its been a long time.

#18 Edited by kyrees (4381 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: 80% according to some dubs /100% toguro has regeneration. 100% according to some dubs/120% toguro is nearly invulnerable saved for a broken neck that toguro managed to reset after being punched by grieving yusuke. yusuke was only able to defeat final form toguro (his third form) thru sheer strength of his fully charged spirit gun and toguro overexerting himself and loosing all his blood in the process

#19 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: in their final fight toguro was completely obliterated right?

#20 Posted by kyrees (4381 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: no, he wasn't. toguro was practically intact save for where his blood spurted out for overexerting himself in crushing yusuke's fully charged spirit gun.

#21 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: so how would he fare against whitebeard?

#22 Edited by kyrees (4381 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: can't say. he hasn't exactly tanked an earthquake punch and he was able to shrug a punch that broke his neck and that was full power yusuke's punch which is hard to equate.

#23 Posted by DatSwampertAzz (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: if you read the yyh chapter 110 you will see...but i think whitebeard has this...that devil fruit is no joke

#24 Edited by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@neongamewave: Why stalemate? o_O ? both can pretty kill each other.

I don`t see Toguro killing Whitebeard or being able to bypass his durability to be honest.

#25 Posted by Chibi_cute (4401 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Fallschirmjager (14730 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Manga togoru only goes to 100%

120% is anime only.

#27 Posted by those_eyes (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Manga togoru only goes to 100%

120% is a dub error.

doesn't matter he still whips white beard.