• 54 results
#1 Posted by BJplusMilo21 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Which superhero has the best agility or reflexes?

#2 Posted by termiteone4ever (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

The flashes

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

The flashes

#4 Posted by ThanoStomp (787 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash for reflexes is the obvious choice. But I wouldn't go with them for pure agility. Thier reaction time would give them an allusion of having great agility, but they're not know for a dynamic or acrobatic fighting style like Spiderman, Black Panther, Beast, Gambit, Batman, Cap, Nightwing, etc.

I'm not sure who I'd give agility to.... possibly Spiderman.

#5 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp: They don't really have the best reaction time.

#6 Posted by Ms. Omega (4425 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Spiderman IMO after he learned Kung Fu.

#7 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Then who does?

#8 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@RyuHayabusa: Deathstroke and Prime.

Deathstroke anticipated his move and he is hiding behind the wall corner.

@AweSam said:

Keeps cutting my pic of Superboy.

Yeah right thats why prime is afraid of speedsters

#9 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Keeps cutting my pic of Superboy.

what issue is that?

#10 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: Still, he had to be pretty quick to trip Flash. Prime's afraid of speedsters because they can use their little Speed Force tricks.

Infinite Crisis: Issue 4, I think.

#11 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@RyuHayabusa: Still, he had to be pretty quick to trip Flash. Prime's afraid of speedsters because they can use their little Speed Force tricks.

Infinite Crisis: Issue 4, I think.

He tripped Flash because of Flash's stupidity not because he was faster than Flash.

All their tricks are speed related so i don't what you are talking about. All the Flashes hit prime but prime was throwing fists to keep them away.

#12 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: I didn't say he was faster. Yeah, like stealing someone's speed and throwing them into the speed force.

#13 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Doesn't matter because they don't have better reaction time than flash.

#14 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: Clearly Flash doesn't have a great reaction time.

#15 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Prove it?

Deathstroke tricked him, he knew that he cannot take flash in straight up fight and had to hide behind the wall.

Flashes blitzed superboy, He was throwing his fists in a hope that he might hit someone. Just like cat does when surrounded in corner

#16 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: Prime was fast enough to hit all of them. Why don't you post some nice scans of Flash's reaction time.

#17 Edited by ThanoStomp (787 posts) - - Show Bio

Every character has moments where they have poor showings, such as Thanos being arrested by NYPD, Darksied tripping down stairs, and the scans of Flash(vs DS) in this thread. They don't prove much of anything, other than having a poor showing, or poor writing.

Flash can run at FTL. To be able to do this he has to be able to dodge/evade even the smallest obstacle, or make a nanosecond decisions to vibrate through it. Maybe there are others that can do this(like Prime), but that pretty much defines fast reaction time.

But I may be getting off topic as I'm wondering if reaction time and reflexes are the same thing..... I don't want to hijack the OP's original intent.

I'd also like to hear some choices for agility that can hang with Spidey.

#18 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5169 posts) - - Show Bio

Agility: Spider-man.

#19 Edited by Strider92 (16240 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Spider-man with his pre-incog has one of the best of both reflexes's and agility. Deathstrokes reflexes's are pretty damn good, TaskMaster must be pretty good aswell as he's copied loads of peoples fighting style. Theres so many is hard to choose from you've got the speedster's like Flash, Zoom etc.. who's reflexes's are real fast too not to mention Superboy Prime.

#20 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@RyuHayabusa: Prime was fast enough to hit all of them. Why don't you post some nice scans of Flash's reaction time.

New 52 or Pre new 52?

#21 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5348 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Man for agility.

#22 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@RyuHayabusa:Pre. New 52 doesn't have sh*t.

Pre new 52 (wally)

New 52 (barry)

#23 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Read the dialogue.

#24 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: Thats just shows he's fast.

#25 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: He can perceive things in pico-second.

#26 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Psh, you guys... 

For agility? 

This guy is the parkour KING
#27 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Adrian Veidt

#28 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I think Spider-man with his pre-incog has one of the best of both reflexes's and agility. Deathstrokes reflexes's are pretty damn good, TaskMaster must be pretty good aswell as he's copied loads of peoples fighting style. Theres so many is hard to choose from you've got the speedster's like Flash, Zoom etc.. who's reflexes's are real fast too not to mention Superboy Prime.

I keep hearing this, but I still haven't seen a whole lot from him in the reflexes department.

#29 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: No, he can move at those speeds. If he could perceive things in pico-seconds, then Prime's fists wouldn't have gone near him.

#30 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Psh, you guys...

For agility?
This guy is the parkour KING

DAMN YOU. I was just about to post him or Midnighter.

#31 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Keep telling that to yourself. He performed an action in pico-second that is his reaction time.

That is combination of speed+reaction time.

There is a huge difference between running in straight direction and doing something at superspeed.

Green lantern, silver surfer = they are fast because of travelling ability their reaction time isn't as good as wally.

#32 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa:Now you don't even know what you're saying. I hate arguing with children.

#33 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: You mad?

#34 Posted by Iknowalot (35 posts) - - Show Bio

IS Reaction time and Reflexes the same, if so, Flash is goodIMO

#35 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Gambit..

#36 Posted by BJohn27 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course Spiderman is by far the greatest super hero when it comes to Agility. Black Panther, Cap America, Batman, (maybe iron fist), etc are all exceptional as well, but when we are talking purely about agility, no one would come close to Spiderman....not on their best day....just saying

#37 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

supes.

#38 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

lol

#40 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't understand how can anyone tackle Flash in his motion. That guy not only can run FTL, he also can react at lightspeed. I know Deathstroke is a fast-thinker, 9 times of average human beings, but that's it, there is no way he can tackle Flash. It's like the Theory of Relativity, he goes FTL, everything is like freezing. that's mean he has Infinity of time. Therefore, those scans about who can tackle Flash, that's just PIS.

In terms of pure reflexes or conscious reflexes - Flash, he knows what he is doing, it's like he is watching everything slows down.

Sub-conscious reflexes or reaction speed - Spidey. He has spider-sense. he can reacts pretty quick and accurate...randomly dodge point blank bullets...but all of this is just going through sub-consciously .

#41 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: Flash subconsciously dodges bullets after they've touched his skin.

#42 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@GodDamnIronMan: Flash subconsciously dodges bullets after they've touched his skin.

You don't get my point...I know for sure he can dodge a bullet ,whether sub-consciously or not. what is important is he can thinks at light speed which allows him to react at such speed too. When he did thinks or reacts at light speed, everything surrounded him will slow down, the speed of a bullet is just like the speed of a finger trying to reach to his forehead...of course he can dodge that sub-consciously.

from the scan above, you can notice that Flash himself says that he can "feel the slightest changes in the air pressure" around him. that pretty much just means that he has his speed advantages which allows him to react, not his sub-conscious ability. But on the other hand, Spidey has great sub-conscious reaction speed. His Spider-sense allows him to perform that.

The ratio or the scale is the only thing that matters. Everything in the World is slowed down in the eyes of The Flash.

#43 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16622 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I always find it funny when someone, specially flash, is tripped like that :D

#44 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

The flashes

#45 Posted by Strider92 (16240 posts) - - Show Bio

Agility is definitely Spider-man. Reflexes is the Flashes.

#46 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan

As Flash says in the scan: "I almost ate a bullet, then my instincts kicked in...the femtosecond I feel something, I will react."

This indicates subconcious reaction speed, at least to me. You feel that his accelerated thought process gives him an unfair advantage so that he shouldn't count, but I would argue that someone like Deathstroke also has an accelerated thought process. Spider-Man is able to dodge because of his superpowers, just like Barry can dodge because of his superpowers. But I do understand your point, and it does have merit. I look at things a little differently, but we won't be able to convince each other.

#47 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, Zoom, the Runner, or Makkari for speed.

For reflexes, I'd say Spiderman probably has the best, as far as comparably to his speed.

For agility....hmmmmmm. Daredevil, Creeper, Beast, any of the ape heroes (Grodd, Mallah, etc.), and maybe Mystique?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#48 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#49 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@GodDamnIronMan

As Flash says in the scan: "I almost ate a bullet, then my instincts kicked in...the femtosecond I feel something, I will react."

This indicates subconcious reaction speed, at least to me. You feel that his accelerated thought process gives him an unfair advantage so that he shouldn't count, but I would argue that someone like Deathstroke also has an accelerated thought process. Spider-Man is able to dodge because of his superpowers, just like Barry can dodge because of his superpowers. But I do understand your point, and it does have merit. I look at things a little differently, but we won't be able to convince each other.

Ya, that did means sub-conscious reaction speed is far more superior than normal human. But that is because of the Speed Force that enables his superhuman speed...not his natural ability to dodge a bullet. Let's say, a man can reacts at light speed, he dodges a bullet...comparing to a man whose reaction time way below light speed, and he can dodge a bullet sub-consciously....who is more impressive?

Anyway, I am glad you get my point, and I got yours too.

#50 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: Parker is far more superior than a normal human, too. He's been mutated by a radioactive spider, for Pete's sake. (pun!) I'm too lazy to dig up the scan, but in a fight against Hulk he claims to be something like 15 times faster than a normal human. So although he's nowhere near Flash, he's still substantially metahuman. Unlike, say, Cassandra Cain, who's probably the most impressive non-meta as far as bullet dodging.