Which street-leveler can go against Iron Fist ?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Noone301994

@username12345: Yet, Wonder Woman has consistently been shown to be a sub-light speeder, trade blows with Superman, Green Lantern, Doomsday etc. and tank nukes. Does that mean that Batman is at the same level as them? Or are you saying that Wonder Woman is at street level? There is such a thing as inconsistency and bad writing you know.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@newecho said:
@username12345 said:
@newecho said:
@username12345 said:
@newecho said:
@username12345 said:

This is what Batman can do.

he did exactly what in these scans???? nothing.. He sparred with wonder woman once and tripped her,, you might as well show that one since none of these show anything

I don't think you understand. That was them actually having fist fights. No holding back. "Nothing"? He just squashed Wonder Wimp

You're confused about Tower of Babel perhaps?

Wonder woman can take punches from the likes of doomsday, superman, and whomever else you want to put in there but yet a kick from batman actually hurts her???

Yes, because Batman is a beast who hits as hard as a missile.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol that's hyperbole....

Nah.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Yet, Wonder Woman has consistently been shown to be a sub-light speeder, trade blows with Superman, Green Lantern, etc. and tank nukes. Does that mean that Batman is at the same level as them? Or are you saying that Wonder Woman is at street level?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

@username12345: Yet, Wonder Woman has consistently been shown to be a sub-light speeder, trade blows with Superman, Green Lantern, etc. and tank nukes. Does that mean that Batman is at the same level as them? Or are you saying that Wonder Woman is at street level?

how old are you? If you are young then I will give you a pass on not realizing how wrong you are but If you are in your early to mid twenties then you should know better.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#155  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@username12345: Yet you don't simply ignore and don't tag back?You clearly don't see they are PIS,because they are PIS and it will never stop being PIS

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345:

No Caption Provided

When you actually attempt to form a coherent response instead of scan bombing me with inconsistent and bad writing PIS, let me know.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By username12345

Such villainy and rage from simple pictures.

@newecho said:
@username12345 said:
@noone301994 said:

how old are you? If you are young then I will give you a pass on not realizing how wrong you are but If you are in your early to mid twenties then you should know better.

@username12345: Yet you don't simply ignore and don't tag back?

Then why did you tag me first?!

@username12345:

When you actually attempt to form a coherent response instead of scan bombing me with inconsistent and bad writing PIS, let me know.

When you actually respond instead of spamming memes let me know(?)

What do you want me to say?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345 said:

@noone301994 said:

@username12345:

Answer my questions? Form an argument? Use logic?

Debating isn't just spamming out of context pictures.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By newecho

@username12345 said:

Such villainy and rage from simple pictures.

@newecho said:
@username12345 said:
@noone301994 said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@username12345: Yet you don't simply ignore and don't tag back?

Then why did you tag me first?!

@noone301994 said:

@username12345:

oh ok,, then I forgive you.. You need to branch your reading out and eventually you will see that just because your favorite character does something doesn't necessarily mean he can or is supposed to be able to do that. Bats is in everything so writers tend to take more liberties with him than any other character except maybe wolverine in marvel. They both are chalked full of pis or wis showings. Bats may have one of these showing for every 1000 appearances. That is why its PIS or WIS... Its the liberty in which the writer takes because bats is in yet another title...

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Because you need to be reminded you are wrong about everything about Batman,but you could had simply ignored it and move along,but didn't at all

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I'm also 17 year old and I truly know where Batman's limits lie at

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I'm also 17 year old and I truly know where Batman's limits lie at

well you may have matured faster or have a broader reading scope than he.. I give him the benefit of the doubt. Unless he doesn't accept learning. I am 37 and I learn things all the time from people in their early twenties who haven't been reading comics for near as long as I have but yet they have a better understanding of certain areas...

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345 said:

@noone301994 said:

@username12345:

OK.

Here's my thesis:

Batman can beat Iron fist because Batman beat up Wonder woman. Evidence suggests he did this, because he did.

No Caption Provided

Done with my persuasive essay?

@newecho said:

oh ok,, then I forgive you.. You need to branch your reading out and eventually you will see that just because your favorite character does something doesn't necessarily mean he can or is supposed to be able to do that. Bats is in everything so writers tend to take more liberties with him than any other character except maybe wolverine in marvel. They both are chalked full of pis or wish showings. Bats may have one of these showing for every 1000 appearances. That is why its PIS or WIS... Its the liberty in which the writer takes because bats is in yet another title...

Well when people fly around because the sun is different, then I think it's fine for humans to do extreme things. I said this once, "DardDevil is blind and Barbra Gordon is paraplegic yet people don't care when they perform abilities that humans aren't capable of, they only call out how Batman can do nearly metahuman things.".

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By username12345

@username12345: Because you need to be reminded you are wrong about everything about Batman

But I'm not wrong... the picture right there prove I'm not.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345 said:

OK.

Here's my thesis:

Batman can beat Iron fist because Batman beat up Wonder woman. Evidence suggests he did this, because he did.

The problem with your 'persuasive essay' is that the sources are unreliable. You think you would get away with turning in a paper with Wikipedia in your works cited page? I don't think so. If Wonder Woman has ever been bested by a street leveler like Batman, it was due to bad writing or plot induced stupidity.

Again, I ask, due to these showings, is Wonder Woman a street leveler as a result of Batman besting her? Or is Batman a high tier? Which is it?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

@username12345 said:

@noone301994 said:

@username12345:

OK.

Here's my thesis:

No Caption Provided

@newecho said:

oh ok,, then I forgive you.. You need to branch your reading out and eventually you will see that just because your favorite character does something doesn't necessarily mean he can or is supposed to be able to do that. Bats is in everything so writers tend to take more liberties with him than any other character except maybe wolverine in marvel. They both are chalked full of pis or wish showings. Bats may have one of these showing for every 1000 appearances. That is why its PIS or WIS... Its the liberty in which the writer takes because bats is in yet another title...

Well when people fly around because the sun is different, then I think it's fine for humans to do extreme things. I said this once, "DardDevil is blind and Barbra Gordon is paraplegic yet people don't care when they perform abilities that humans aren't capable of, they only call out how Batman can do nearly metahuman things.".

that's their power set, ie hal, Diana, clark all can sustain trips to the sun so it would not be questioned. Daredevil is blind so his powerset allowed him to have a radar in which he can see and perform tasks with and he also has an oversized equilibrium in which he makes him be faster and stronger than peak human but that is for another discussion. Barbara was smart,, she didn't perform unbelievable tasks while she was Oracle except she got smarter.... People aren't saying bats isn't a top level human combatant but he has limits. You need to actually see those limits...

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345 said:

OK.

Here's my thesis:

Again, I ask, due to these showings, is Wonder Woman a street leveler as a result of Batman besting her? Or is Batman a high tier? Which is it?

Batman's just a B.A. man.

@newecho said:

that's their power set, ie hal, Diana, clark all can sustain trips to the sun so it would not be questioned. Daredevil is blind so his powerset allowed him to have a radar in which he can see and perform tasks with and he also has an oversized equilibrium in which he makes him be faster and stronger than peak human but that is for another discussion. Barbara was smart,, she didn't perform unbelievable tasks while she was Oracle except she got smarter.... People aren't saying bats isn't a top level human combatant but he has limits. You need to actually see those limits...

"Batman has no limits."

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: well then you will never be taken seriously on here and eventually you will have to change your user names because no one will answer you

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By username12345

@newecho said:

@username12345: well then you will never be taken seriously on here and eventually you will have to change your user names because no one will answer you

Not so bad.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Okay, so by inadvertently dodging the question I assume that means you think Batman is a high tiered hero. If he was high-tiered does that make Bane high tiered too? Or Deathstroke? Since they've both owned Batman before?

Do you now see the inconsistency in your logic? If Batman was a class 100 like you are implying then would he get owned by people that are street level?

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Okay, so by inadvertently dodging the question I assume that means you think Batman is a high tiered hero. If he was high-tiered does that make Bane high tiered too? Or Deathstroke? Since they've both owned Batman before?

Do you now see the inconsistency in your logic? If Batman was a class 100 like you are implying then would he get owned by people that are street level?

Mmm.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

See here I was just an average joe, thinking Batman would lose to Captain America, but when in reality, Wejun Chew had found a new body host, and had come back to school everyone on how Batman could take on the Justice League WITHOUT prep.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Choose a street-level hero/villain , who'll be bloodlusted , that can give Iron Fist a good fight and even beat him .

The chosen character will have only his melee weapons , and no other ranged-type weapons .

IF will have morals on .

Fight will take place in Gotham at midnight .

No BFR , No outside help .

Going by these rules. There are quite a few street levelers that could give Danny a good fight, if not beat him.

• Captain America
  • Wolverine
  • Black Panther
  • Shang Chi

just to name a few from the Marvel side.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

a man

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chew did it better.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Should find the scans from when Bats was chasing after an Amazon in Gotham and Diana told him to leave it to her and she casually kicked his ass to get him to stop, lol.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Batman.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

"Unrealizable sources"? Those were just comic scenes...

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bradley AKA Wrath... probably

No Caption Provided

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@username12345: Have read anything with IF?

Doesn't matter.

Wait so you came to this thread not knowing anything about the character involved and just said Batman wins? lol

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it. Batman is better than Wonder Wimp.

No Caption Provided

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By JusticeWay

@username12345: I , with all due respect , ask you to tell us the reasons why you believe that Batman can go against Wonder Woman , without including any scans and only rely on facts .
I believe that Batman has a chance against Iron Fist but really it's just 1/10 or in the best case 2/10 .

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

That you aparently don't even know the context of.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Archer (Valiant Entertainment)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By username12345

@uugieboogie said:
@username12345 said:

@uugieboogie said:

Doesn't matter.

Wait so you came to this thread not knowing anything about the character involved and just said Batman wins? lol

Pretty presumptuous.

@justiceway said:

@username12345: I , with all due respect , ask you to tell us the reasons why you believe that Batman can go against Wonder Woman , without including any scans and only rely on facts .

Scans are facts.
Scans are facts.
@kal_el_summers said:
@username12345 said:

@noone301994:

Again, pretty presumptuous. I do know the context of them. Also, @noone301994 used Banes famous batbreaker as an argument, when Batman had to face sickness, extreme violence whilst fighting all the Arkham inmates, and mental health problems because of fear gas, and all the Arkham inmates escaping. Not only that, but he used cover art to justify his opinion. So apparently your bro here doesn't understand the context...

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By username12345

@arathorn_ii said:

No Caption Provided

"Probably"? He can't die! It's more like "will"... maybe.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:
@username12345 said:

@uugieboogie said:

Doesn't matter.

Pretty presumptuous.

@justiceway said:

Scans are facts.
Scans are facts.
@kal_el_summers said:
@username12345 said:

@noone301994:

Again, pretty presumptuous. I do know the context of them. Also, @noone301994 used Banes famous batbreaker as an argument, when Batman had to face sickness, extreme violence whilst fighting all the Arkham inmates, and mental health problems because of fear gas, and all the Arkham inmates escaping. Not only that, but he used cover art to justify his opinion. So apparently your bro here doesn't understand the context...

If you actually did, you wouldn't be saying that the two KK fights were "wins" for Bats.
@arathorn_ii said:

No Caption Provided

"Probably"? He can't die! It's more like "will"... maybe.

... He can and did die. He's the only one that didn't have regen. Danny would stomp him into the ground.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly Jin Kazama, or any of the mishimas.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By username12345

@kal_el_summers:

"If you actually did, you wouldn't be saying that the two KK fights were "wins" for Bats."

I didn't... I said he beat him up. Which is true, they were mutually beaten up.

"He can and did die. He's the only one that didn't have regen."

Which one, Brotherhood or 2003? In the 2003 anime Mustang needed to use his former skull against him.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See here I was just an average joe, thinking Batman would lose to Captain America, but when in reality, Batman could take on the Justice League WITHOUT prep.

No Caption Provided

Wejun Chew had found a new body host,

Chew did it better.

Let's be honest i'm nothing like this "Wen Chun" person. For starters I don't pit Darth Vader against the Joker, secondly I'm much more fun.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Dude, no offense, but everything you've done Wenjun_Chew has done so much better.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Dude, no offense, but everything you've done Wenjun_Chew has done so much better.

I don't understand. I was saying i'm not like him because of my boyish charm and facetious nature.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TPM Maul

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Ok, I'm done. I'm not playing the "it happened once in a comic, so it can't be bad writing" debate I'm having with you right now. Especially when you aren't even responding to my questions. If you can't see how broken your logic is then I bid you a good day.

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: If we used your logic by spamming scans :
You see , in the scan you've used , Bats is only punching Diana , yet in this scan , Bats is already KO and Diana is literally standing on him .
With all respect , your blind love for Batman is why most people in here don't take Batman fans seriously .

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh karate kid stomps.

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman!

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

That depends on if Iron Fist can use his chi amps or not, if not, then there's quite a bit of characters who have a good chance of beating him: Azrael, Batman, Black Panther, Captain America, Cassandra Cain, Daredevil, Deathstroke, Lady Shiva, and a few others...if he can use his chi amps, then very few can, if any.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Lol, "Batman has beat up Cassandra Cain twice" lol, *context it's a funny thing* the user: "Username12345" is talking about a instance when Cass and Bruce were talking through fighting, because Cass couldn't talk at all at the time...and another instance, a sparring/training-session that they had when Cass didn't had her Body-Reading, that he writter used to show how important the Body-Reading was for Cassandra's character, and when Cass got it back, she asked him to hit her, and dodged all of his attacks effortlessy...not to mention a instance where Cass alowed Batman to punch her, and she kept standing still while asking him for more, at one point Batman stopped and stared at her in disbelif.