Which street level characters can beat Wolverine at h2h?(Read OP)

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Stronger

Wolverine is,(if not the best), one of the best h2h combatants and martial artists in the entire Marvel Universe.He has beaten the likes of Iron Fist,Mister X,Shang Chi etc.

No Caption Provided

The characters you choose can not use any powers,rather than their physical atributes.You can use characters with enhanced stats.The characters you use cannot be stronger than class 25.(Top Tier street levelers.)If you use characters with mind reading,body reading etc are considered without their powers.

Do not post in this thread unless you give reasons.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By FourthDeity

No doubt he's top tier when it comes on straight H2H. Most people can't take him how because of his tenacity and healing factor.

Cassandra could actually give him a run for his money with H2H if its only win by K.O (Nerve Strikes)

Some say people like Cap and BP can but only in bloodlust if they are lucky. Cap has lost on numerous occasions to Wolvy.

Wolvy is pretty damn hard to K.O he's taken multiple blows from WWH and walked away with a limp and healing on his mind.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Stronger

@FourthDeity: Well I dont think Cassandra without her powers is trouble for Logan.

Cap or Black Panther are accepted but why do you think they can win?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

When you say beat Wolverine in H2H are we talking about KOing him or just beating him in a H2H fight? For example would it count as a win if the fight went on for 5 minutes and his opponent was clearly the superior fighter but unable to KO him.

What are the win conditions?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stronger

@Strider92: Well win comes with K.O. or submission.No morals of course and Wolverine doesnt go easy on anyone.(100%)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger: No street leveler is getting a KO at all they just don't have the strength. It doesn't matter how good at fighting the opponent is the only way to beat Wolverine here is by pinning him(or perhaps nerve strikes) so my best bet would be either Spider-man or Luke Cage simply because they have the psychical stats to pin him.

This kind of defeats the object as who can defeat Logan in H2H though because the only reason Spider-man or Luke Cage could do this is because they are strong enough to pin Logan down. Not because they are good at H2H.

I'd take away his healing factor or make him boneclaw version because if not no street leveler is beating him simply because he's to durable.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stronger

@Strider92 said:

@Stronger: No street leveler is getting a KO at all they just don't have the strength. It doesn't matter how good at fighting the opponent is the only way to beat Wolverine here is by pinning him(or perhaps nerve strikes) so my best bet would be either Spider-man or Luke Cage simply because they have the psychical stats to pin him.

This kind of defeats the object as who can defeat Logan in H2H though because the only reason Spider-man or Luke Cage could do this is because they are strong enough to pin Logan down. Not because they are good at H2H.

I'd take away his healing factor or make him boneclaw version because if not no street leveler is beating him simply because he's to durable.

Well I dont think Spider-man can put him down all by his strength and skill.Luke Cage maybe yes.Remember this is only h2h.

By submission I also mean joint locks,holds,breaks etc.

Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Wattup

Didn't Daredevil beat him during Enemy of the State?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger said:

breaks etc.

That right there is why many street levelers are at a disadvantage. I can think of a few who stand a chnace at beating Boneclaw Wolverine because they can outfight him and break his bones but with adimantium that is taken away. Thus some of the people Wolverine he couldn't normally beat in H2H he can here not because he's the better fighter but because he's to durable.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

@Stronger said:

breaks etc.

That right there is why do many street levelers are at a disadvantage. I can think of a few who stand a chnace at beating Boneclaw Wolverine because they can outfight him and break his bones but with adimantium that is taken away. Thus some of the people Wolverine he couldn't normally beat in H2H he can here not because he's the better fighter but because he's to durable.

This.

The only reason street levelers who are better fighters than Logan can't beat him isn't because he's the better fighter its simply because he has adimantium

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stronger

@Strider92: @ChaosMarvel:

I want you guys to name a few characters that could beat him at h2h with no adamantium.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger: Without adimantium Captain America stands a chance so does Daken, Winter Soldier, Elektra, Mantis, Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Karnak (if he's not jobbing).

Again this "could" not "they will definitely beat him".

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stronger

@Strider92: I think that Daken lacks the expierience to beat him.I can see him take a majority though.The same goes with Bucky but I am not so certain about him.As for Captain America,I have a feeling that he can defeat a bone skeletoned Wolverine.

I will consider Elektra,Cassandra Cain,Lady Shiva,Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon a joke cause even without adamantium Wolverine does have superhuman strength,stamina,speed,reflexes and durability.

Karnaks ability to sense weaknesses does not apply.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger: Broze Tiger definitely stands a chance if Wolverine has no adimantium and Elektra well she's shown she's fast enough to keep up. Also Karnaks ability to sense weak points isn't a superpower. It comes from meditation so why is it not included if anyone can get if they train as much as Karnak? Also you forgot t address Mantis she could definitely win.:

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BringnIt

Morality is a big factor here, also. I don't see what prevents a character who wouldn't be able to KO Logan doing something fatal (i.e., ripping out the windpipe) other than morals and/or Logan's skills.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Bronze Tiger can't beat Wolverine. Unless we restrict Wolverine's powers entirely, because otherwise his healing factor is even more potent when he lacks adamantium. I also honestly can't see what Dragon, Shiva or Cassie could possibly do to keep him down.

And that's not Elektra keeping up, they are two separate encounters from the same issue. She had to use a distraction to keep him occupied and Wolverine broke free in the following page. Incapacitation in that manner is not something she could repeat in an unarmed fight (h2h), either. 

Oh, and Daken does not lack experience to defeat Logan -- he has done it already, but that involved claws from both sides. In a completely unarmed fight, though? I doubt either one can do much to knock out the other.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Saren

Daredevil kinda beat a bloodlusted Wolverine once, with a dumbbell and a conveniently positioned sword that Logan fell on top of.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

Daredevil kinda beat a bloodlusted Wolverine once, with a dumbbell and a conveniently positioned sword that Logan fell on top of.

He also beat him with a chop to the neck which restricted Logan's ability to breathe, resulting in him choking, but since it was written by Ennis no one actually takes it into account.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stronger

@Strider92: Well I think BT doesnt have the strength,durability and speed needed to take the win.

No offensebut,this Elektra bullcrap you just showed me is PIS.Elektra barely(if not)beats Bullseye.There are a couple of more who own Elektras ass and still lose to Wolverine.

Well,Karnaks powers are included to body/mind reading.They are not physical stats.They do not apply here.

Can you give me any speciffic deteails on Mantis,please?Some feats?If you have any time to spare and if you want of course.

@BringnIt: No Death,just KO,submission etc.And this is adamantium Wolverine.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

He also beat him with a chop to the neck which restricted Logan's ability to breathe, resulting in him choking, but since it was written by Ennis no one actually takes it into account.

LOL, did he pass out?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strider1992

@Morpheus_ said:

Bronze Tiger can't beat Wolverine. Unless we restrict Wolverine's powers entirely, because otherwise his healing factor is even more potent when he lacks adamantium. I also honestly can't see what Dragon, Shiva or Cassie could possibly do to keep him down.

And that's not Elektra keeping up, they are two separate encounters from the same issue. She had to use a distraction to keep him occupied and Wolverine broke free in the following page. Incapacitation in that manner is not something she could repeat in an unarmed fight (h2h), either.

Oh, and Daken does not lack experience to defeat Logan -- he has done it already, but that involved claws from both sides. In a completely unarmed fight, though? I doubt either one can do much to knock out the other.

Thank you for emphasizing my point lol.

The way I see it Logan can beat people like Bronze Tiger, Shiva etc.. because of his healing factor and not because of his fighting skill. Don't get me wrong Logan is a good fighter but the question was who can beat Logan in H2H? The way I see it Shiva, Cassandra Cap etc.. all have the potential to win if Wolverine didn't have adimantium/healing factor thus its his powers winning him the fights not his fighting skill. As I said i'm not trying to diss Wolverines fighting ability i'm just trying to show the difference.

@Stronger said:

@Strider92:

Can you give me any speciffic deteails on Mantis,please?Some feats?If you have any time to spare and if you want of course.

Sure i'll try and dig out some scans :)

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Stronger

@Morpheus_ said:

Bronze Tiger can't beat Wolverine. Unless we restrict Wolverine's powers entirely, because otherwise his healing factor is even more potent when he lacks adamantium. I also honestly can't see what Dragon, Shiva or Cassie could possibly do to keep him down.

Exactly what I am saying!!

No claws, just h2h for Daken.I honestly dont think he can beat him.Adamantium or not.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane: He was just drooling on the floor while holding his neck. 

@Strider92 : I understand your point and agree completely, because it does not really boil down to Wolverine's skill vs his opponent's skill, but to Wolverine's skill and plethora of other powers vs just his opponent's skill (at least when we use characters that are normal or enhanced humans at best). Wolverine still is a top tier fighter but he simply does not utilize his skill very often, and he almost always takes advantage of his additonal abilities while in combat instead of relying on said skill.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stronger said:

No claws, just h2h for Daken.I honestly dont think he can beat him.Adamantium or not.

Then I don't think Wolverine can do anything to beat Daken with just h2h, either, their healing factors ensure the fight will go on for a very, very long time. Unless being unarmed applies only to the contesting characters and not Logan, in which case it should had been h2claws.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stronger

@CitizenBane said:

Just h2h.No swords,claws,shit,condoms etc.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Stronger

@Morpheus_ said:

@Stronger said:

Then I don't think Wolverine can do anything to beat Daken with just h2h, either, their healing factors ensure the fight will go on for a very, very long time. Unless being unarmed applies only to the contesting characters and not Logan, in which case it should had been h2claws.

Do you think Daken can defeat adamantium Wolverine?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stronger said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@Stronger said:

Do you think Daken can defeat adamantium Wolverine?

He already did, so yes.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

LOL, did he pass out?

This is what he's referring to but as Morph said this is Ennis....so...:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@Strider92: I kinda like how Ennis hates Logan so much that he makes him seem like an illiterate redneck every time he writes the character. I remember similar dialogue from Logan during the steamroller incident.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
For someone who dislikes superheroes, Ennis certainly has a penchant for giving props to Daredevil.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Stronger

@Morpheus_: Well,their fight was not pure h2h.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger said:

These where the only scans I could find but i'll try and dig out a few more:

She's a master of nerve strikes and nearly every single martial art (including extraterrestrial ones).

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#33  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Spiderman

Sabretooth half of the time.

Lusiad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If written CORRECTLY, and only h2h martial combat skill involved... no one has a majority on Logan´s 100+ years combat exp

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can only think of Cassandra Cain, Karate Kid, Ogun, Iron-Fist and Mantis who could contend with Logan in H2H