Which street level character could clear Diablo 3?

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Redberry

From both DC and Marvel, who do you think have the power to defeat the prime evil and her minions?

KevJoge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KevJoge

I think Black Panther or Captain America could. Daredevil and Batman as well

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThexX

Marvel: Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Spider-Man.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Redberry

@Nefarious said:

Spider-Man.

With his strength and speed, I don't think he could even qualify as street-level character. He's like Midnighter. Someone people often perceives as strength level but has feats above them. Even then, based on the HOM aftermath, the one he really loves is Gwen. I'm sure Diablo could use it to corrupt him if she were given the chance.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious
@Redberry: That is what they said about Iron Fist.
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eatmore_payless

@Redberry said:

@Nefarious said:

Spider-Man.

With his strength and speed, I don't think he could even qualify as street-level character. He's like Midnighter. Someone people often perceives as strength level but has feats above them. Even then, based on the HOM aftermath, the one he really loves is Gwen. I'm sure Diablo could use it to corrupt him if she were given the chance.

Diablo can also do that to the characters you said, the best street leveler who can finish the game would be Batman (cuz he got nothing to get corrupted), and Venom

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By FourthDeity

Cassandra Cain

Prepped Batman

Is iron man street level? if so him too.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#9  Edited By AssertingValor

Deathstroke

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Redberry

@eatmore_payless said:

@Redberry said:

@Nefarious said:

Spider-Man.

Diablo can also do that to the characters you said, the best street leveler who can finish the game would be Batman (cuz he got nothing to get corrupted), and Venom

How could she corrupts Midnighter though when he doesn't have any regret (yet) in the new Universe. Pre-52, I could see Midnighter mopping over the lost of his daughter, but he hasn't had any concrete relationship with anyone asides from Apollo. I honestly don't see Batman clearing this. He's a good fighter, but nothing compared to the cast of Diablo like the Wizard who slowing down time, conjuring up storm, and disintegrate people. Venom's afraid of fire, so I just don't see how he could defeat Diablo. She would burn him into a crisp.

Purgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Purgy

Gambit

Iron Fist

Luke Cage

Echo

That's all i got so far.

Namtomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Namtomex

I have no idea at all what Diablo 3 is, but anyone with the word "diablo" in their name is a low-budget, mediocre-at-best character who I assume is either evil or an anti-hero figure, who overcompensates for their lack of cool superpowers by summoning loud demons or fire or something, so it's not actually that difficult. Plus, someone up there said Captain America could take him, so this is a walk in the park for a lot of superheroes. I'll take a shot at this:

Fantomex - don't need to explain why, because he is the most powerful street-level superhero.

Wolverine - super killer extreme who can destroy anyone with the word "diablo" in their name

Deadpool rips Diablo 3's head off and skullfu**s the head

I can go all night but I have other battle threads to own

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By supermaansito

Deathstroke

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Erik

Wolverine without breaking a sweat.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

Is wolverine even street leveler?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperorb777

Karate Kid

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Redberry

Wolverine? I see the battle ends similar to when he fights Hope. Wolverine wouldn't be able to escape if she starts to burn everything in her surrounding. Wolverine is tough, but he has no defense against Hell fire. Once wolverine got put down the first time, Diablo can just torture him for all eternity. I just don't see how Captain America can fight her when she can just teleport away when Cap starts to get close. Deadpool is more or less the same. If any character can't teleport away in time or have mental resistance, they can't hope to defeat her.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik

@jashro44 said:

Is wolverine even street leveler?

As much as Captain America.

@Redberry said:

Wolverine? I see the battle ends similar to when he fights Hope. Wolverine wouldn't be able to escape if she starts to burn everything in her surrounding. Wolverine is tough, but he has no defense against Hell fire. Once wolverine got put down the first time, Diablo can just torture him for all eternity. I just don't see how Captain America can fight her when she can just teleport away when Cap starts to get close. Deadpool is more or less the same. If any character can't teleport away in time or have mental resistance, they can't hope to defeat her.

Defense against hellfire: The dodge.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Redberry

Don't see how if the whole area is on fire. It would at least temporarily suck up all the oxygen. Can Wolverine survive without breathing?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik

@Redberry said:

Don't see how if the whole area is on fire. It would at least temporarily suck up all the oxygen. Can Wolverine survive without breathing?

Solution to everything in this post: Healing factor.

Also hellfire does not consume oxygen.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Squirrel Girl.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Redberry

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

Which means it's magical damage. I don't think wolverine has resistance against magical attacks. In AvX, Hope burns him badly, and it took him a while to heal up. His healing factor is not working faster than the fire can burn him.

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BeaverSauce

im putting my money on nightcrawler. afterall he himself is the son of a demon. Im sure this would be a great tool.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik

@Redberry said:

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

Which means it's magical damage. I don't think wolverine has resistance against magical attacks. In AvX, Hope burns him badly, and it took him a while to heal up. His healing factor is not working faster than the fire can burn him.

Burned badly by Phoenix fire is not quite the same as fire that slowly burns away your life. The two are not comparable.

Vampire_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vampire_Batman

@Namtomex said:

I have no idea at all what Diablo 3 is, but anyone with the word "diablo" in their name is a low-budget, mediocre-at-best character who I assume is either evil or an anti-hero figure, who overcompensates for their lack of cool superpowers by summoning loud demons or fire or something, so it's not actually that difficult. Plus, someone up there said Captain America could take him, so this is a walk in the park for a lot of superheroes. I'll take a shot at this:

Fantomex - don't need to explain why, because he is the most powerful street-level superhero.

Wolverine - super killer extreme who can destroy anyone with the word "diablo" in their name

Deadpool rips Diablo 3's head off and skullfu**s the head

I can go all night but I have other battle threads to own

Diablo - Lord of Evil, the Spanish name for Satan. The prince of darkness, fallen angel.. etc sound familiar now? Oh and also the antagonist of one of the top selling games ever.

I think Diablo will destroy any street leveller.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Redberry

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

Burned badly by Phoenix fire is not quite the same as fire that slowly burns away your life. The two are not comparable.

It's Hellfire, it's not going to burn like regular fire. Adding to that, while wolverine suffers from the burn, Diablo can still show him his worst fear like Jean Grey. He's the lord of terror and can take any form he wants. He can also teleport away if wolverine starts to get too close. Diablo destroyed Heaven itself, I don't think wolverine would be a problem to him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik

@Redberry said:

It's Hellfire, it's not going to burn like regular fire. Adding to that, while wolverine suffers from the burn, Diablo can still show him his worst fear like Jean Grey. He's the lord of terror and can take any form he wants. He can also teleport away if wolverine starts to get too close. Diablo destroyed Heaven itself, I don't think wolverine would be a problem to him.

Good. Wolverine does not heal like a regular human.

Jean is not his worst fear and Wolverine is not going to be fooled by a shape shifter.

Diablo destroyed heaven itself? He was also rocked by some regular sword swinging knight, a band of adventurers, a horadrim of ancient warriors and the list goes on. Wolverine is certainly more of a problem than a shouting barbarian.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Redberry

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

Jean is not his worst fear and Wolverine is not going to be fooled by a shape shifter.

Diablo destroyed heaven itself? He was also rocked by some regular sword swinging knight, a band of adventurers, a horadrim of ancient warriors and the list goes on. Wolverine is certainly more of a problem than a shouting barbarian.

Most of the weapons and armors they use are magical-based. There is no way any of them can beat her without magical-enhancement. Wolverine claws are not magically enhanced. Also, the people in the game are product of demons and angels, they are not regular humans by any mean.

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BeaverSauce

Nightcrawler asks his dad to make it all stop and he wins because of his lineage

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik

@Redberry said:

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

Most of the weapons and armors they use are magical-based. There is no way any of them can beat her without magical-enhancement. Wolverine claws are not magically enhanced.

My barbarian slapped Diablo to death naked as the day he was born. SLAPPED. DIABLO. TO DEATH.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Redberry

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

Most of the weapons and armors they use are magical-based. There is no way any of them can beat her without magical-enhancement. Wolverine claws are not magically enhanced.

My barbarian slapped Diablo to death naked as the day he was born. SLAPPED. DIABLO. TO DEATH.

And the your barbarian is not a regular human, he's an product of angels and demons.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik

@Redberry said:

And the your barbarian is not a regular human, he's an product of angels and demons.

No. My barbarian was not. He was strictly human.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

And here I was thinking I could go just a few hours on this site without seeing another thread or mention of Diablo 3.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Redberry

@Erik: Actually all the heroes are offsprings of angels and demons if you bother reading the conversation. They are called nephalem

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BeaverSauce

@Redberry: Night Crawler END OF STORY. LOCK THREAD

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Redberry

@BeaverSauce said:

@Redberry: Night Crawler END OF STORY. LOCK THREAD

Don't like it don't read it, no reason to yell lock thread. It's not a spite thread because there are characters that can beat it as well as characters who can't.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Erik

@Redberry said:

@Erik: Actually all the heroes are offsprings of angels and demons if you bother reading the conversation.

Wrong. The Nephalem were the offspring of angels and demons but the humans are so far removed from that, you might as well say that humans are the offspring of monkeys.

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BeaverSauce

Night crawler is the direct offspring of a demon and a mutant. HE WINS HANDS DOWN. END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Redberry

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

@Erik: Actually all the heroes are offsprings of angels and demons if you bother reading the conversation.

Wrong. The Nephalem were the offspring of angels and demons but the humans are so far removed from that, you might as well say that humans are the offspring of monkeys.

That was true that each offspring becomes weaker, but it was because of the worldstone. Uldyssian (from the Sin Wars) changed its essense allowing the heroes of the game to gain their full power again. With the Worldstone's destruction, people are no longer become weaker after each generation.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Redberry

@BeaverSauce said:

Night crawler is the direct offspring of a demon and a mutant. HE WINS HANDS DOWN. END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay?...

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Aero_gt

psylocke. cyclops. iron fist.deathstroke. black canary. green arrow. other people if captain america and batman can win... and the street levelers arent clear... how is spiderman and venom and wolverine streeters when they can beat people like the thing and hulk.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By daak1212

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

Actually wrong, in Wolverine Weapon X first volume I think the 5th issue or maybe 4th Wolverine said one of his fears is the water because if he drowns he will die.

Vampire_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vampire_Batman

The heroes are legendary masters of weapons and magic, akin to King Arthur and Gandalf in power level. Try going in VS Diablo as a level 1 with starting gear.... not going to happen.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By tg1982

@Vampire_Batman said:

The heroes are legendary masters of weapons and magic, akin to King Arthur and Gandalf in power level. Try going in VS Diablo as a level 1 with starting gear.... not going to happen.

Pssh, I did it! :-)

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By _Psy_
@Namtomex: Are you trolling or are you legitimately clueless? Diablo 3 is a video game.
Vampire_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vampire_Batman

@tg1982 said:

@Vampire_Batman said:

Riiiiiiiight, you made it to Diablo's chambers as a level 1 in starting gear....

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Ambush Bug. Nuff said.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By tg1982

@Vampire_Batman said:

@tg1982 said:

@Vampire_Batman said:

Riiiiiiiight, you made it to Diablo's chambers as a level 1 in starting gear....

Ofcourse not! Where would you get such an outrageous idea? LOL.

Seriously tho, how is Diablo 3? I ain't got the money for it yet, but so far i've heard only goor things.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jashro44

@Erik: Are you sure? Because wolverine can do things like hurt the thing or even gladiator. Not sure if he can tank hits from gladiator but he can tank hits from the hulk. I don't think captain america can do things like that.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Erik

@Redberry said:

@Erik said:

@Redberry said:

That was true that each offspring becomes weaker, but it was because of the worldstone. Uldyssian (from the Sin Wars) changed its essense allowing the heroes of the game to gain their full power again. With the Worldstone's destruction, people are no longer become weaker after each generation.

Irrelevant. Weak, puny little humans have slain Diablo enough times that it is clear that he is not that big of a deal to anyone like Wolverine. Besides, Wolverine already defeated the Devil in a fight.