#1 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

All your favorite sitcomes are teleported into the walking dead universe. Nothing is changed, they live in the same state, they work at the same job, they hang out as they always do...Only one thing is different, Its day one of the infection. Which sitcome can survive the bandits and zombies in the walking dead, which team survives the longest?

Team 1: How I met your mother, The Friends?

Team 2: Its always sunny in Philadelphia, The Gang

Team 3: The Office, Dunder Mifflin Employees

Team 4: Malcom in the Middle, Hals Family (So its 5 on 5, Francis aka the guy grabbing Hals ass is out of the group since hes in Alaska)

(New) Team 5: Big Bang Theory, Friends (and no, Sheldon cannot find a cure)

Rules:

• Battle includes the main characters
  • Every team will deal with random group infection, bandits and a zombie horde at least once
  • Toonforce disable and Realism enabled, but all cast are taking the infection seriously
  • Teams are allowed any weapons they own in their respective sitcom, and are allowed to go to any location seen in that sitcom
  • Teams will start at their natural setting (Team 2 will be in philly, Team 1 will be in New York City, ect)

Bonus Round!

Which team would Ricks group take in?

#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Great stuff :)

Have to go for Malcolm in the Middle.

Thats one crazy family lol

#3 Posted by lemonfryer (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 4: Lois solos by shouting at everything

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (13804 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably the most original thread we've had in awhile.

#5 Edited by Pope052 (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

@badvoodoo: Damn, where's the Big Bang Theory? Sheldon would solo...

Anyway, either Malcolm in the Middle, or The Office. Both have a highly intelligent team-mate (Malcolm, & Dwight).

However i'm leaning towards Malcolm in the Middle. They have Francis & Reece, the trouble-makers. Reece isn't bright but he would certainly get serious in a zombie apocalypse, same for Francis but to a much higher extent.

As for the bonus round, Rick would probably take in Malcolm's family aswell,

4 Children, including Stevie, he is also a cripple, Rick would probably never want to be held responsible of 4 Children fending for themselves knowing about the Governor, and obviously the walkers.

Lois wouldn't seem to be a threat, if Rick was suspicious he'd only be suspicious of Hal & maybe Francis (he's still a young adult).

#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty much this

but seriously, I think Malcolm in the Middle has a great chance at surviving the longest. the kids have showed us that they can work really well together and they can build great traps and stuff and Malcom is super smart...

#7 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going to say malcolm in the middle. these guys have a lot of pent up rage they can unleash on zombies.

#8 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

@chaos_prime said:

@lemonfryer said:

pretty much this

but seriously, I think Malcolm in the Middle has a great chance at surviving the longest. the kids have showed us that they can work really well together and they can build great traps and stuff and Malcom is super smart...

When i first made this thread i though not to add Malcom in the Middle because it would be op. But then i remembered Malcoms family doesn't own guns like the other teams do, their also probably the poorest team (or maybe thats a good thing?) also Malcom has a tendency to set himself up for social self destruction or overthinks something. Each team will deal with Bandits, you think goody twoshoe team 4 will come out of that alive?

#9 Posted by catofellow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Order of elimination. I am assuming a team is eliminated when all members have been defeated. 2 and 3 are toughest to determine

1. How I met your mother. I don't think much has to be said about this. Oh so sappy. One gets bit, and they wouldn't be able to let go, spreading disease quickly.
  2. Malcolm in the middle. Children young and fit, some military training with Francis. Based on pic though, person in wheel chair and young child would slow them down.
  3. Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Mac and Dennis are reasonably fit. Charlie and Frank scrappy and willing to survive on any foods or environemnt. Would have no trouble shedding weak links or infected. Frank has access to wealth, and they are moderately well armed. All too stupid to survive however.
  4. The Office. Access to a much more remote region of the country than others, and a beet farm. Dwight is well armed, and likely somewhat believes in Zombies and would be most prepared.

#10 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow said:

Order of elimination. I am assuming a team is eliminated when all members have been defeated. 2 and 3 are toughest to determine

1. How I met your mother. I don't think much has to be said about this. Oh so sappy. One gets bit, and they wouldn't be able to let go, spreading disease quickly.
  2. Malcolm in the middle. Children young and fit, some military training with Francis. Based on pic though, person in wheel chair and young child would slow them down.
  3. Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Mac and Dennis are reasonably fit. Charlie and Frank scrappy and willing to survive on any foods or environemnt. Would have no trouble shedding weak links or infected. Frank has access to wealth, and they are moderately well armed. All too stupid to survive however.
  4. The Office. Access to a much more remote region of the country than others, and a beet farm. Dwight is well armed, and likely somewhat believes in Zombies and would be most prepared.

I did not think of that.

though in MITM's favor, the person in the wheelchair is not part of the family so I don't think it counts.

@badvoodoo said:

When i first made this thread i though not to add Malcom in the Middle because it would be op. But then i remembered Malcoms family doesn't own guns like the other teams do, their also probably the poorest team (or maybe thats a good thing?) also Malcom has a tendency to set himself up for social self destruction. Each team will deal with Bandits, you think goody twoshoe team 4 will come out of that alive? Remember toonforce is off so the egg launcher isn't going to work for on them.

hmm I'd say you can hardly call some of their feats toon force.... a bit unrealistic yeah, but toon force isn't the correct term.

I still think they're one of the top contenders. The Office might actually take the lead now, but in this situation I think a family like Malcom's would work together much avidly than any other team

PS: bonus round I have no idea. I don't watch TWD but from what've seen wouldn't Rick feel sorry for the weakest links and take in the less able "group"? or am I wrong?

#11 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio
@catofellow said:

Before you underestimate How I met your mother, Barney would basically be carrying the team. He has wealth and is a master of prep / manipulation (he convinced his friends to move his stuff against their will). Also Robin killed her own dog when she was a little girl, and Barny is a sociopath, not to mention Ted fired his own friend while he was having a heart attack and slept with someone elses fiance. Also all of them worked for Goliath Bank which is known for being corrupt.

But you do make a point, Lily and Marshall would probably suicide pact themselves if one of them is bitten...

@jorgevy: Yea my bad dude, i meant to delete the "Remember toonforce is off so the egg launcher isn't going to work for on them" part. When i said toonforce i mean stuff like when Jamie went into the neighbors and stole jewelry or how candy turns Stewie rabid.

Toonforce also includes How i met your mother, when Barney magically teleports to a girl fight.

#12 Posted by catofellow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow said:

Before you underestimate How I met your mother, Barney would basically be carrying the team. He has wealth and is a master of prep / manipulation (he convinced his friends to move his stuff against their will). Also Robin killed her own dog when she was a little girl, and Barny is a sociopath, not to mention Ted fired his own friend while he was having a heart attack and slept with someone elses fiance. Also all of them worked for Goliath Bank which is known for being corrupt.

But you do make a point, Lily and Marshall would probably suicide pact themselves if one of them is bitten...

Fair enough, I have admittedly seen by far the fewest episodes of this show. However, being set in Manhattan, well they are toast.

#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21971 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrested Development would STOMP!

#15 Posted by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm in the middle being poor is a good thong sincecan find creative way to find food and be sane and are willing kil their own.

#16 Posted by HolySerpent (12568 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably the most original thread we've had in awhile.

Agreed. But it's kind lame of the sitcoms we have to pick from

#17 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Dwight stomps

#18 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

@holyserpent: If i put in The Big Bang Theory on a comic book forum everyone will choose them lol! Seriously though if you want i'll add a team in for you.

I really wanted to put in King of the Hill but i didn't because Hanks Propane resources and leadership + Dales gunshop and food storage resources + Bills Army resources + Boomhauers Texas Ranger resources + Lucky and John Redcorns outdoors skill + Peggys family farm resources + Minh Gunskills + Khan's ingenuity (he built a robot that flipped bugers) = OP enough to actually rival Ricks group.

I also didn't add 30 rock because Jack and his friends would basically bunker down with the rest of the illuminati.

#19 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#20 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@badvoodoo:

BWAAAAAH!! H’what in the hell did you just say about me, you got danged giblet head? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Arlen High in propane and propane accessories, and I’ve been involved in numerous Vogner Char King sales extravaganzas, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in BTU calibration and I’m the top assistant manager in all of Heimlich County. You are nothing to me but just another valued customer. I will fill up your propane tanks with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my got danged words. You think you can get away with saying that asinine garbage about propane over the Internet? Think again, you little weasel. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of propane truck drivers across the USA and your address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the convoy, you big baby. The convoy that refills the pathetic little thing you call your propane tanks. You’re all filled up, you damn moron. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can service your propane needs in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in propane tank calibration, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Texas Propane Gas Association and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your charcoal loving ass off the face of the continent, you little bastard. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your damn tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you got danged idiot. I will kick your ass so hard you won’t be able to sit for a month. You’re dead, I tell ya h’what.

#21 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see how Team 2 screws themselves over in this scenario lol

#22 Edited by sync1 (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

The Office takes it. Dwight has a HUGE load of weapons, knows how to use them, and has survival skills.

#23 Edited by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is amazing!

And I have to go with the "Malcolm in the Middle" family. Every single one of them was a ruthless warrior :-|

#24 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm in the Middle.

Lois' rage is greater than even the Spectre's.

#25 Posted by pongbaz (20 posts) - - Show Bio

The Office, Dwight practically lived in preparation for this scenario.

#26 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Prob office or big bang theory

Dwight despite being a massive spaz has weapons scattered throught the office. And he has some prep for zombies suprisingly knowing him. Micheal would most likely die being a spaz or do something stupid. The leader would be Jim for sure cause he is calm and has great leadership abilties. They may lose philis or creed but the majority will survive baracaded up in the office. Or on dwights farm. Also some of the warehouse guys are pretty fit, and roy has one hell of a temper lol.

Big bang theory is tough. Arguably the smartest and most ways to win...but in reality they don't do well in a serious situation, esp sheldon. Sheldon freaks out over a cold, he would end up freaking out and end up dying rather fast. Now if sheldon survives he can prob make some impresive defenses, the best place would be a space station howard has access too. And they can fortify there or at the university. Penny is a country gal and isn't shy using guns and her country ways. Raj might get killed due to his inablity to communitcate if penny is around ( or he gets over it during a zombie appocolypse). If TBBT can actually not panic and work efficently (sheldon being the weak link for that part) they can survive quite well. Lenard would be the logical leader here.....or they could just send howards mother at the zombies XD

#27 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3556 posts) - - Show Bio

@badvoodoo: I really wanted to put in King of the Hill but i didn't because Hanks Propane resources and leadership + Dales gunshop and food storage resources + Bills Army resources + Boomhauers Texas Ranger resources + Lucky and John Redcorns outdoors skill + Peggys family farm resources + Minh Gunskills + Khan's ingenuity (he built a robot that flipped bugers) = OP enough to actually rival Ricks group.

Hell yeah! King of the Hill, FTW!!! R.I.P Brittany Murphy a.k.a. LuAnn:(

@captaindoeo: LMAO!!!

#28 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet said:

@badvoodoo: I really wanted to put in King of the Hill but i didn't because Hanks Propane resources and leadership + Dales gunshop and food storage resources + Bills Army resources + Boomhauers Texas Ranger resources + Lucky and John Redcorns outdoors skill + Peggys family farm resources + Minh Gunskills + Khan's ingenuity (he built a robot that flipped bugers) = OP enough to actually rival Ricks group.

Hell yeah! King of the Hill, FTW!!! R.I.P Brittany Murphy a.k.a. LuAnn:(

@captaindoeo: LMAO!!!

Yea, i didn't even mention Bill and Hank turn into a badasses when blood lusted, every member of the neighborhood has craftsmanship skills, everyone except Dale has decent aim and Luckys gang is basically Daryl and Merle recanted and if Hank dies Boomhauer turns into Rick, hes a Texas Ranger after all. King of the Hill is just too badass for the walking dead.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f2555757dbbec2c6bc17c7a6440cf8ce/tumblr_mmghtqvMuP1rdavbko1_400.gif

#29 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3556 posts) - - Show Bio

@badvoodoo:

King of the Hill, baby! I gotta go and cop the Box Sets. Good stuff...

#30 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

The Big Bang gang has been preparing for this their whole lives. They have prep on their side, plus tech.

#31 Posted by 14NC3 (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome idea! I think Big Bang Theory may go far cause everyone there (except for Penny) has an already elaborate plan for a zombie apocalypse and how to survive in the walking dead. They'll definitely be able to take down the zombies but they won't overcome any of the other survival groups and definitely won't pass through season 3.

How I met your mother cast could get through a lot as well. They might even make it past season 3 cause Barney has enough experience with guns (laser tag. It's close enough lol) and the cast is overall tough. Marshall knows how to fight, Robin and Lilly are pretty tough and I guess Ted has good leadership skills. Barney's arrogance is probably what kills th group though.

Malcolm in the middle cast definitely dies in like the first episode. They have a cripple with them, all of them will always be arguing and most of them are plain stupid. Their arguments will get them killed.

The office cast could maybe get through season 1 cause of Dwight and his paranoia about everything.

I don't know anything about it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

#32 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

@14nc3 said:

I don't know anything about it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

Everyone in It's always sunny in Philadelphia has a gun "Charlie has a 44 magnum". Some of the cast have even indirectly killed and brushed it off as it was nothing (Frank killed a serial killer with a chainsaw). Charlie and Frank can survive on utter garbage since they've eaten out of trash cans before, also Charlie has survived poisons and huffing paint since he was a child, his gag is that he is the most filthy, resilient person in the series. But as mentioned before they aren't the brightest bunch, their probably the dumbest team on the list. But they have some pretty sinister feats, thats why i put them on the list.

I could honestly see Team 2 as bandits

@jedixman said:

The Big Bang gang has been preparing for this their whole lives. They have prep on their side, plus tech.

I honestly wonder how they would fair against bandits. They usually get bullied but in serious mode would they actually kill people? Dammit i wish this was a real thing =(

#34 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

id say its always sunny in Philadelphia

#35 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm in the middle probably lives longest. Big Bang theory is gonna be fun for me, hate the show and they have no chance whatsoever here. They're gonna go down fast

#36 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

id say its always sunny in Philadelphia

I'd doubt it lol, they always end up screwing themselves over.

#37 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by comic_book_fan (5680 posts) - - Show Bio

always sunny cast nothing changes except charley gets more work.

#39 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake and Josh. Megan solos.

Out of the list, BBT. Penny solos.

#40 Posted by fiodestromus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Bang theory takes this..Once the realization of a zombie a apocalypse I see them being major strategist while along the way building skill to beat the walkers more efficiently

#41 Edited by Shawnbaby (10805 posts) - - Show Bio

Growing Pains Stomps

#42 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, i wonder if horse

#43 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

last bump

#44 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9779 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know is that the Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia team find some way to screw themselves over. They will basically eliminate themselves and then go off on a rant about how they 'dont need this' lmao