• 78 results
#1 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer

why and what would you do

#2 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer, hands down. The other powers would only be useful for destruction. Since there are actual super villains, I see no reason why I would want them. Surfers powers could be used to greatly further our knowledge and understanding of atoms, matter, space, energy, etc. Plus, I could become an independent astronaut. Get paid millions to do the simplest things.

#3 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry because I can't surf

#4 Edited by MisterWhisper (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer, I am a science guy at heart, give me the ability to change things on the molecular level and the ability to manipulate energy on that level and all the problems on Earth will be solved by the end of the week. Then i move on and explore the galaxy.

With the powers of the Silver Surfer some of the things I would do.

1. All the pollution in the world is eliminated and molecularly changed back into usable resources such as fresh air, water and such.

2. ALL nuclear weapons in the world are eliminated.

3. Using the light speed movement and molecular manipulation, and life form ability I heal all disease across the planet, human, animal and plant. I also fix the genetic defects of the world.

4. Using his cosmic level senses all of the major criminals in the world are located and deposited at a trusted law enforcement agency.

5. I use a combination of molecular/energy manipulation skills to create clean energy sources for the world, even if I have to power it myself.

6. I would use my cosmic awareness and amazing senses to give scientists 1000's of years of knowledge in a matter of days.

That is just what I have thought of in the last few minutes, now think of what I would be able to think up after using telepathy to copy the knowledge of earths best scientists, and being able to think faster than the speed of light.

#5 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry because I hate carrying things.

#6 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor all day, every day

#7 Posted by pooty (11754 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer. He can walk around all day naked and nobody says anything about it.

@MisterWhisper: What does Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor and MisterWhisper have in common? they all said this:

1. All the pollution in the world is eliminated and molecularly changed back into usable resources such as fresh air, water and such.

2. ALL nuclear weapons in the world are eliminated.

3. Using the light speed movement and molecular manipulation, and life form ability I heal all disease across the planet, human, animal and plant. I also fix the genetic defects of the world.

4. Using his cosmic level senses all of the major criminals in the world are located and deposited at a trusted law enforcement agency.

5. I use a combination of molecular/energy manipulation skills to create clean energy sources for the world, even if I have to power it myself.

#8 Posted by Original_Sin (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#9 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor without shadow of a doubt. Much more useful IRL.

I could(with Odin Force and classic Thor's powers):

1. Cure world hunger via matter transmutation

2. Eliminate disease(since he could cure)

3. Resurrect wrongly killed beings

4. Track and kill of hardcore criminals/terrorists.

5. Give scientists tons of knowledge on magic

6. Teach scientists how to achieve intergalatic, and even interdimensional, travel(since I can do both)

7. End the hurrican season

I could go on and on but I'll think of more later.

Favorite Thor look ever!

#10 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ Thor unlocking the secrets of mysticism and interdimensional transport because he has a magic hammer from his daddy.

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

If I don't have to take their downfalls, Sentry.

He has shown matter manipulation, and at his peaks he can do everything without having to carry that stupid hammer everywhere! Yeah, it looks cool in the comics, but in reality, could you imagine having that thing on you all the time like Thor does (I know he doesn't have to, but bleh). Not to mention he can regenerate from being completely obliterated.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were Surfer, I'd have to be constantly Silver, and that wouldn't be cool, so I'll go with Sentry over Thor.

Being like Supes, with powerful telepathy is pretty cool.

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (38396 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by jashro44 (25549 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer is by far the most versatile here. I don't see how this is a contest.

#15 Posted by Deadcool (6756 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Surfer, hands down. The other powers would only be useful for destruction. Since there are actual super villains, I see no reason why I would want them. Surfers powers could be used to greatly further our knowledge and understanding of atoms, matter, space, energy, etc. Plus, I could become an independent astronaut. Get paid millions to do the simplest things.

Rain, Teleportation and Time travel.

#16 Posted by Kinasin_ (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer.

#17 Posted by Deadcool (6756 posts) - - Show Bio

SS, I want to met places outside this earth, go throught stars without needing air, water or food.

That would be great.

Silver Surfer Requiem - Born Free
#18 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is saying Surfer but can you balance on that surf board? I think not!

#19 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

I'd learn

#20 Posted by joshuagamer (632 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer if we're talking about ONLY powers

#21 Posted by DangerousLoki (714 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer the power Dr. Manhattan over any of these if I'm being honest.

#22 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

If just powers and not looks Surfer he all around better than the other 2 and I would transmute my board into a Lazy Boy so I can sit instead of stand while flying threw space.

#23 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3157 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor if it includes Runes and/or the Odin Force.

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Thor if it includes Runes and/or the Odin Force.

It does.

My answer is still Thor.

#25 Posted by Saren (25131 posts) - - Show Bio

Never fails, majestic99 logs on and then bumps every Thor thread possible for no reason at all.

#26 Posted by thegreat4u (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry powers for me would be the best Do you get the voids powers as well if not the still sentry cuz to be like superman with extra powers and dont have to carry a hammer or a board

#27 Posted by HolySerpent (12827 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry. The first day i get his powers i would void the fck out

#28 Posted by Dextersinister (6520 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki said:

I'd prefer the power Dr. Manhattan over any of these if I'm being honest.

When you say Dr.Manhattan it's safer to say Captain Atom, they basically have the same power set.

#29 Posted by Bo88gdan (4675 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#30 Posted by beatboks1 (7535 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

Just want to point out that this one would actually do more harm than good. Genetic default is a requirement in nature. Survival of the fittest and all that. If there were none and all things were healthy that no amount of resources of the planet would support the life there on. This little mudball would have more problems of global warming and green house effect than it ever had from pollution from shear over population.

#31 Posted by beatboks1 (7535 posts) - - Show Bio

Well For me definitely the Thunder God. I'm not the honor mad warrior he is so I'd make full use of Mjilnor's power.

#32 Posted by TheCannon (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
Praise the Gods... o wait. I AM ONE!
The Mighty Thor Annual #1
Thor by Declan Shalvey

Thor.

#33 Posted by Ms. Omega (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry as long as I dont get his mental baggage to go with it.

#34 Edited by Saren (25131 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would pass up the chance to have skin that shiny?

#35 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@VercingetorixTheGreat

sentry because I can't surf

lmao
#36 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry I think - the guy is potentially more powerful than Superman. The personality behind the powers was the problem ...

#37 Posted by Ms. Omega (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Who wouldn't pass up the chance to have skin that shiny?

Sentry can make himself shiney if he wanted too lol.

#38 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn
WOW, Nice pic. I pick surfer powers.
#39 Posted by Jodema (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

Silver Surfer

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

I'd learn

#40 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii said:

Sentry I think - the guy is potentially more powerful than Superman. The personality behind the powers was the problem ...

If it wasn't for the mental problems, no one would've been able to stop Sentry.

#41 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

If it wasn't for the mental problems, no one would've been able to stop Sentry.

Just imagine if it had been Dr Doom driving ... everyone would be kneeling before Doom now

#42 Posted by Ms. Omega (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: @Harddrivexxii: I would love to see Sentry get his "stuff" together just so see how powerful he could become. But I doubt Marvel would do that.

#43 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii said:

Just imagine if it had been Dr Doom driving ... everyone would be kneeling before Doom now

Agreed, lol.

#44 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@majestic99: @Harddrivexxii: I would love to see Sentry get his "stuff" together just so see how powerful he could become. But I doubt Marvel would do that.

Agreed.

#45 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

SS

#46 Posted by DangerousLoki (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Hardly. Captain Atom has to remain in his containment suit. As Dr. Manhattan I can be in several places at once and despite the "cancer" thing. I'm sure I could eventually kill any cancer. But that's only theoretical at this stage. Plus I exist in multiple time streams able to see the future and at record can't be hurt physically. Captain Atom gets cut and he's out. Unless that changed.

#47 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5696 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam

This
#48 Posted by Dextersinister (6520 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki: Captain Atom has displayed all of the same powers as Dr.Manhattan at one time or another before Manhattan even existed even to go without a suit but unlike Manhattan he must retain weaknesses if he wishes to stay around as a character. Dr.Manhatan was based on Captain Atom but they did not have the rights for the character, most consider him to be Captain Atoms most popular version.

#49 Posted by MisterWhisper (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: If you noticed one of my other points was solving the world's clean energy problems. Also it would nto be that hard to adjust the birthrate of the world.

#50 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this in the Battles forum?