Which of the Hulks can Doc Green beat?

LawTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LawTempest

Can Doc Green beat any of the other hulks such as the savage hulk and so on?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought current Hulk was always at Green Scar levels now. In which case there are very few such as WBH, Herald Hulk, etc.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought current Hulk was always at Green Scar levels now. In which case there are very few such as WBH, Herald Hulk, etc.

Really? He is having hard time with A-Bomb currently. I have to see more to make a decision

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@cregan_stark said:

Really? He is having hard time with A-Bomb currently. I have to see more to make a decision

A-Bomb aka Rick Jones is his best friend, he wasn't looking to fight him at all, and certainly not hurt him. I don't think it's a good fight to gauge Doc Green's power.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His fight with rick isn't a good example, he's trying to cure the man, not kill him. Green wasn't really struggling with the fight, he had the time to make a phone call in the middle of it.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty

@gav: That is why I said, I need to see more

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Truly-a-pacifist Hulk.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His fight with rick isn't a good example, he's trying to cure the man, not kill him. Green wasn't really struggling with the fight, he had the time to make a phone call in the middle of it.

Lol, I know! Great point.

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Doc Green seems like a cool dude. I hope to see him in the battle forums more often

LawTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doc Green can beat WWH and below.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

@pooty: well in the recent hulk annual he lifted a mountain, so we have that to work on as well. And he didn't really have trouble with a-bomb, he got hit when he wasn't ready for it then rather casually kicked rick aside whilst saying he didn't want to fight. Evidently rick was hurt from it since hulk had time to make a phone call. At the end of the fight rick throws another punch at doc green (who was probably pretty annoyed at that point) and he didn't even flinch.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: @thedailybagel: @jacthripper: I only the few scans posted on Best Battles and obviously did not get the whole story. Thanks for clearing that up. In terms of overall power,strength,durability etc. Rank these hulks from most powerful to weakest: Savage vs the one who fought onslaught vs WWH vs Indestructible. thanks

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator

@pooty: the one who fought onslaught only has one feat so I'll exclude him.

World war hulk is the most powerful and indestructible hulk is just savage hulk with a slightly different mindset.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@gav: @thedailybagel: @jacthripper: I only the few scans posted on Best Battles and obviously did not get the whole story. Thanks for clearing that up. In terms of overall power,strength,durability etc. Rank these hulks from most powerful to weakest: Savage vs the one who fought onslaught vs WWH vs Indestructible. thanks

WWH > Bannerless (one who fought Onslaught) > Indestructible/Savage (toss up)