Which Marvel Superhero can beat Darkseid?

• 79 results
chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who in Marvel (superhero) would be able to beat Pre-Crisis Darkseid if it took place in a vast field of stones? No BFR, morals on, Darkseid is in character (gallant, super-smart, evil, ruthless) and no help is allowed (goes for both of them).

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-crisis?.........thats asking for a lot, i mean i would say the most powerful marvel SUPERHERO is thor or hulk but even they wouldnt be able to beat pre-crisis darkseid

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer stomps

We'll not stomps but if he uses his abilities to his best and non jobbingn surfer will win quite easily

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

@vinovash1234: Neither of those are the most powerful superheroes.

As for this thread..Shaman Nate and Franklin Richards.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor could.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stable sentry quite handily aswell

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I dont consider the other characters named soo far as heroes, certainly not FR or SN

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinovash1234: you don't think a stable sentry can take out darkseid?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Silver Surfer.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@vinovash1234: Franklin is a hero. He's part of the Future Foundation and has gone on missions with his family many times. And Shaman Nate is a hero as well. Why wouldn't he be?

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Not superheroes per say...i guess my definition of a superhero is the generally accepted version

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Wyldsong
No Caption Provided

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By VinoVash1234
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinovash1234: I know it's pre crisis but a stable sentry is the same as void basically

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssj_god

@juiceboks said:

@vinovash1234: Franklin is a hero. He's part of the Future Foundation and has gone on missions with his family many times. And Shaman Nate is a hero as well. Why wouldn't he be?

nate as shaman can't defeat him ... franklin will erase DS from existance

jean (white phoenix of crown)

rune king thor

cw hercules

i've lost words how these three will stomp DS

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: You know the mainstream superheroes right? like superman, thor, iron man, batman, hyperion etc etc, mass identified as being a part of a superhero team.
@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 Still doesnt change much considering no version of the sentry has many feats

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinovash1234: sentry doesn't have many feats ? Huh you sure you know who he is

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@ssj_god: Nate's faster and more versatile than Uxas. Greater destructive output, and he has no tp feats to suggest Nate can't outright send him into a coma.

@vinovash1234 So you're saying they have to be part of a team to be superheroes? Because both Nate and Franklin were/are.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ssj_god: Really? Why would you mention a 2 universal beings and 1 who seemingly repaired 98% of the Multiverse with a wave of his hand against Darkseid... He has no chance, i mean, it's not even a matchable choice...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: Nate's faster and more versatile than Uxas. Greater destructive output, and he has no tp feats to suggest Nate can't outright send him into a coma.

the thing is .. nate has good showings.. by which we can debate in CaV .. yes .. i can beat anyone in debate using nate against darkseid... but in reality , shaman nate is around sentry level.. that'd be high herald level (i don't know if he can defeat surfer or not though but he's sure in his level)... if we consider DS is in thanos level (btw.. i can defeat thanos too in a CaV using nate).. then power level wise he'd be above nate.. well shaman version of course .. full potential nate would be in franklin richards level (not much feat of full potential nate is there though) who can dominate even the celestials.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssj_god

@ghostravage said:

@ssj_god: Really? Why would you mention a 2 universal beings and 1 who seemingly repaired 98% of the Multiverse with a wave of his hand against Darkseid... He has no chance, i mean, it's not even a matchable choice...

lol .. OP asked which marvel superhero can beat DS .. those three looks superhero to me :D

btw.. white phoenix is multiversal and strongest of the three i mentioned

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: It's too much mate. That said, i skimmed through what you're arguing with Juice... Are you aware that Nate without fully knowing his powers almost obliterated the Astral Plane while fighting Cable? He could fair and square beat Darkseid no matter the incarnation sans Soul Fire version.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@ssj_god: Shaman Nate has been compared to Dark Phoenix multiple times. Who is well above Thanos level..let alone Sentry. Hell, he took a blast from an alternate Phoenix jean without a scratch.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: It's too much mate. That said, i skimmed through what you're arguing with Juice... Are you aware that Nate without fully knowing his powers almost obliterated the Astral Plane while fighting Cable? He could fair and square beat Darkseid no matter the incarnation sans Soul Fire version.

u can say i'm a fan of nate .. u can check out battle callout phonebook for that .. i'm well aware of what nate is capable off .. the thing is.. well i'm not very good at admitting these.. but nate has admitted himself that he can't beat sentry head on (i know with all abilities it's possiblly a stalemate though).. and he admitted the same to qabiri too (who can destroy planets).. and the fact is.. nate still doesn't have full control of his power.. still blood comes out of his nose when he pushes hard.

and above all .. it was directly stated in dark x-men series that shaman nate can go 1 on 1 against sentry .. and i think sentry would be high herald level...

it's not what we can prove by debating .. it's how the real power level shown in comics is.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Shaman Nate has been compared to Dark Phoenix multiple times. Who is well above Thanos level..let alone Sentry. Hell, he took a blast from an alternate Phoenix jean without a scratch.

first of all .. it was only one instance .. and his psionic output was compared with phoenix.. still as shaman, he can't maximize his powers without burning out his body

and secondly .. it was AoE jean .. she didn't had phoenix

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GhostRavage

@ssj_god: I could argue for Green Scar beating a mind stable Sentry -.-. Sentry is not that high. Bunch of statements yet no feats for Sentry to suggest he could actually take a battle against Thanos nor be compared to freaking Dark Phoenix.

C'mon man, you call yourself a Nate Grey fan but you totally ignore how deadly he is? The scans speak for themselves... When he uses his potential it borderlines in Reality Warping.

He's compared to Dark Phoenix while he's still a damn adolescent in Cable #29, moreover this is what Blacksmith, which is a quite good telepath on his own, states when Cable is fighting Nate in Cable #31...

No Caption Provided

Darkseid has nothing on him. I have a feeling the flaws in your analysis comes from putting Sentry significantly higher to where he actually belongs.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@ssj_god: You're rigth, I was thinking about his power being compared to Franklin Richards.

We're both wrong. It was Red Queen a.k.a Madelyne Pryor who has the Goblin Force.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: How? He is strong and fast, but Darkseid PC is stronger. And I dont think that SIlver Surfer is important enough to not be wiped out or seriously hurt by the Omega Beams.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinovash1234: FR is a superhero in an alternate future as Psi-Lord...

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Maybe Surfer and Thor. Maybe Hyperion or Sentry. I doubt Hulk could (maybe just in a physical contest) anyone else gets stomped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre crisis? No way is silver surfer beating pre crisis Darkseid.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 juiceboks  Moderator

@chu42t: Could you bring up an instance of him using it in combat? Because I've yet to see one here or in the comics.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC Darkseid is OP from what i know

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm not sure but it is mentioned that he can use telekinesis, "mind-rape", and read people's minds in many websites, such as this one, wikipedia, Superman Wiki, and DC wiki.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: lol you know what happened?

after my last post, my net connection were suddenly cut off.. i looked at the clock, midnight past and my monthly net subscription ended

i'm writing this one from my cell phone right now.. and it's my last post till i renew my subscription tomorrow.

i'm not ignoring how deadly nate is lol... i'm sure he'll dominate ds and thanos in tp too...but tp is not the only thing matters though.. as i said, i can debate and beat both of them.. but it's still the same how nate's power level was described... well i can show u scans of those i was talking about, but that have to wait till tomorrow

bye for tonight, have a nice day :)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@wyldsong said:
No Caption Provided

This pis character will only work in Marvel. She comes to Dc with that Bs, she will get stomped.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#43  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@wolverine08 said:

Silver Surfer.

Would get stomped.

Darkseid could BFR him back through time or beat him down like Thanos did.

Or his Omega Beams, could KO him, considering they have ripped apart Cyborg Superman (who tanked the Milky Way destroying explosion but not Darkseid's Omega Beams) and Anti-Monitor, who went toe-to-toe with a Pre-Crisis Superman but could not put Monty down until Darkseid used his Omega Beams.

When they met in the crossover, Darkseid was very much written to be above Surfer tier, but even if we discard this, Darkseid simply has much better feats.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ssj_god

@ghostravage: ohh.. and yes.. i was referring full powered and full stable sentry who would be as strong as if not stronger than silver surfer.. :D

bye... seeya tomorrow

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ghostravage: The Final Crisis Darkseid could beat Universal beings, considering Morrison said he was the real Darkseid and he caused the Multiverse to collapse with his sheer presence.

The Post-Crisis Darkseid is not the real Darkseid. The Final Crisis Darkseid > Soulfire Darkseid.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By frozen  Moderator
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: So reality means Multiverse? That's a bit of a stretch in my eyes... Anyways, does he has any combat feats worth the mention??

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor / King Thor

Franklin Richards

Classic Dr. Strange

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wyldsong

@patrat18: Nope. She is the TOAA incarnate. DC characters stand no chance. They will all fall before her awesome might.

No Caption Provided